Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,226 members, 7,825,870 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

Nyeson Wike In trouble As Card Readers Only Recorded 292,000 Accredited Voters - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nyeson Wike In trouble As Card Readers Only Recorded 292,000 Accredited Voters (36701 Views)

Amaechi And Wike In Handshake During Peace Meeting On Rivers Rerun / Nyeson Wike Dissolves Rivers Electoral And Judicial Commissions. / Kano Card Readers Recorded 410,000 Accredited Voters - INEC. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nyeson Wike In trouble As Card Readers Only Recorded 292,000 Accredited Voters by Nobody: 11:14pm On May 08, 2015
Card Readers Only Recorded 292,000 Accredited Voters In Rivers State, But Nyeson Wike Won By 1,029 million votes...source Sahara Reporters

2 Likes

Re: Nyeson Wike In trouble As Card Readers Only Recorded 292,000 Accredited Voters by Nobody: 11:15pm On May 08, 2015
This is why Jega is a genus.
Wike in trouble at the tribunal

74 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nyeson Wike In trouble As Card Readers Only Recorded 292,000 Accredited Voters by braine(m): 11:17pm On May 08, 2015
Hahaha..... Wike oooo! Chai! There is God! angry

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nyeson Wike In trouble As Card Readers Only Recorded 292,000 Accredited Voters by psucc(m): 11:19pm On May 08, 2015
No sir!!!! Rivers State cannot be treated in isolation. Where The CR fails, manual accreditation suffice. Or else we would have to start from the Presidential election where child-voters were reported.

APC should also accept their defeat where one exist and not grabbing, grabbing, grabbing and always grabbing.

184 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Nyeson Wike In trouble As Card Readers Only Recorded 292,000 Accredited Voters by rottennaija(m): 11:20pm On May 08, 2015
Please OP, where is the source of your information.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nyeson Wike In trouble As Card Readers Only Recorded 292,000 Accredited Voters by Nobody: 11:22pm On May 08, 2015
psucc:
No sir!!!! Rivers State cannot be treated in isolation. Where The CR fails, manual accreditation suffice. Or else we would have to start from the Presidential election where child-voters were reported.

APC should also accept their defeat where one exist and not grabbing, grabbing, grabbing and always grabbing.
There will be justice in the election tribunal

60 Likes

Re: Nyeson Wike In trouble As Card Readers Only Recorded 292,000 Accredited Voters by braine(m): 11:24pm On May 08, 2015
psucc:

Please keep quiet. You mean to say over 800,000 people used the manual process?? Ahan! Stop being naïve, wake up!

213 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Nyeson Wike In trouble As Card Readers Only Recorded 292,000 Accredited Voters by Nobody: 11:26pm On May 08, 2015
rottennaija:
Please OP, where is the source of your information.

Re: Nyeson Wike In trouble As Card Readers Only Recorded 292,000 Accredited Voters by SkyBlue1: 11:26pm On May 08, 2015
psucc:

It is not about "grabbing, grabbing, grabbing" as you put it, Nigeria is not PDP's property to share, that is not how it works. If Wike won legitimately he doesn't need to fear, this is about stamping out barbaric do or die electioneering. People lost their lives in Rivers State but I guess that means nothing to you. If Jonathan and PDP feel they were robbed in the presidential elections the tribunals are there for them as well, although we both know they won't do that since they were guilty of industrial scale rigging in the south south and parts of the south east, so they won't want to shoot themselves in the foot.

202 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Nyeson Wike In trouble As Card Readers Only Recorded 292,000 Accredited Voters by PROUDIGBO(m): 11:29pm On May 08, 2015
psucc:

^^^Don't mind the fools! They've got their Lagos and kano....two critical cities in their strongholds; yet somehow they've imagined they can come into PDPs stonghold of the SE/SS and grab Port Harcourt as well!

They had better concentrate on forming a gov't at the center and leave Rivers State the fuc/k alone!

Fools!

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nyeson Wike In trouble As Card Readers Only Recorded 292,000 Accredited Voters by SkyBlue1: 11:30pm On May 08, 2015
braine:

Please keep quiet. You mean to say over 800,000 people used the manual process?? Stop being naïve, wake up!

There was no election in Rivers State. Everybody with a sincere heart who is not so compromised by "anywhere belle face" politics knows this to be true. If Wike won the mandate of the people then no issues to fear here. Myopic people see this as an "attack" on the PDP. People with sense see this as making a firm statement against electoral malpractise. This is saying you may rig, but justice will catch up with you. We need to stamp out do or die electioneering in Nigeria. We need to get the electoral process right. It is the critical building block in a democracy. This is not about Goodluck or Buhari or Wike or PDP or APC.

160 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Nyeson Wike In trouble As Card Readers Only Recorded 292,000 Accredited Voters by sammieguze(m): 11:31pm On May 08, 2015
wike the magician. anyway..... the election was a contest between two "riggers" and d best rigger won. gaskia

24 Likes

Re: Nyeson Wike In trouble As Card Readers Only Recorded 292,000 Accredited Voters by PROUDIGBO(m): 11:31pm On May 08, 2015
braine:

Please keep quiet. You mean to say over 800,000 people used the manual process?? Stop being naïve, wake up!

^^^YES!....Over 800,000 people used the manual process! You have a problem with that!?

46 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nyeson Wike In trouble As Card Readers Only Recorded 292,000 Accredited Voters by braine(m): 11:34pm On May 08, 2015
PROUDIGBO:

^^^YES!....Over 800,000 people used the manual process! You have a problem with that!

LOL. That is simply crazy, bro, and you know it.

58 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nyeson Wike In trouble As Card Readers Only Recorded 292,000 Accredited Voters by FreeGlobe(f): 11:35pm On May 08, 2015
[size=16pt]News Flash: Buhari in hot soup as Card readers only recorded 10 Million Accredited voters[/size]

60 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nyeson Wike In trouble As Card Readers Only Recorded 292,000 Accredited Voters by SkyBlue1: 11:36pm On May 08, 2015
PROUDIGBO:

^^^YES!....Over 800,000 people used the manual process! You have a problem with that!

Perfect! Then I guess just like they are planning on doing in Akwa Ibom they can go through the physical ballots and look at the fingerprints to verify and weed out all the industrial scale thumbprinting. This issue should not and is not going to go away. No more room for industrial scale rigging. . .

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nyeson Wike In trouble As Card Readers Only Recorded 292,000 Accredited Voters by themilanway(m): 11:37pm On May 08, 2015
PROUDIGBO:

^^^Don't mind the fools! They've got their Lagos and kano....two critical cities in their strongholds; yet somehow they've imagined they can come into PDPs stonghold of the SE/SS and grab Port Harcourt as well!

They had better concentrate on forming a gov't at the center and Rivers State the fuc/k alone!

Fools!

There is nothing like strong hold,is the SE and SS the sole property of the PDP?I guess Abia is also part of the"strong hold too"?

I hope this news isnt real for the sake of peace,but if it is,then who ever felt short changed should head to the tribunal.

GEJ and PDP inclusive.

11 Likes

Re: Nyeson Wike In trouble As Card Readers Only Recorded 292,000 Accredited Voters by omenka(m): 11:39pm On May 08, 2015
PDP are compulsive cheats. cheesy

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nyeson Wike In trouble As Card Readers Only Recorded 292,000 Accredited Voters by Nobody: 11:40pm On May 08, 2015
FreeGlobe:
[size=16pt]News Flash: Buhari in hot soup as Card readers only recorded 10 Million Accredited voters[/size]
kpele

48 Likes

Re: Nyeson Wike In trouble As Card Readers Only Recorded 292,000 Accredited Voters by SkyBlue1: 11:43pm On May 08, 2015
themilanway:

There is nothing like strong hold,is the SE and SS the sole property of the PDP?I guess Abia is also part of the"strong hold too"?

I hope this news isnt real for the sake of peace,but if it is,then who ever felt short changed should head to the tribunal.

GEJ and PDP inclusive.

For the sake of which peace? I don't understand how Nigerians think some times I really don't. If you want peace go to the polls and secure the mandate of the people. I don't get how intimidating the populace and imposing yourself on a people without their mandate is seen as a maintaining peace. Nigerian thinking everything is upside down, must we be so frigging backwards? You saw as UK just concluded its elections and you are not ashamed to be saying this. . .

59 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nyeson Wike In trouble As Card Readers Only Recorded 292,000 Accredited Voters by rottennaija(m): 11:43pm On May 08, 2015
[quote author=londongal03 post=33555457][/quote]
Thanks dear... That why I'll follow you.
Re: Nyeson Wike In trouble As Card Readers Only Recorded 292,000 Accredited Voters by FreeGlobe(f): 11:48pm On May 08, 2015
londongal03:
kpele
you kpele, tell APC, Amaechi, Jega to do their worst

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nyeson Wike In trouble As Card Readers Only Recorded 292,000 Accredited Voters by Genius100: 11:52pm On May 08, 2015
PROUDIGBO:

Manual accreditation is still accreditation. The number transmitted to INEC is the total number of people accredited i.e manual and biometric

10 Likes

Re: Nyeson Wike In trouble As Card Readers Only Recorded 292,000 Accredited Voters by NgeneUkwenu(f): 11:52pm On May 08, 2015
I have stated this severally, Wike reign as a governor will be shorter than that of Omehia! Though Wike will have upper hand cos he is going straight to life imprisonment for murder!

50 Likes

Re: Nyeson Wike In trouble As Card Readers Only Recorded 292,000 Accredited Voters by Jesusloveyou: 11:52pm On May 08, 2015
psucc:

did d manuel process tell u 1.5m voters were accreditated? both manuel and card reader accreditate 292,000 voters,not 1.5 m.

26 Likes

Re: Nyeson Wike In trouble As Card Readers Only Recorded 292,000 Accredited Voters by psucc(m): 11:53pm On May 08, 2015
braine:

. . . and you MUST stop insulting people because you are offered free data allowance.

Hhhaaaaahaha, were you actually accredited using the CR? Let's start from.

8 Likes

Re: Nyeson Wike In trouble As Card Readers Only Recorded 292,000 Accredited Voters by themilanway(m): 11:54pm On May 08, 2015
SkyBlue1:

For the sake of which peace? I don't understand how Nigerians think some times I really don't. If you want peace go to the polls and secure the mandate of the people. I don't get how intimidating the populace and imposing yourself on a people without their mandate is seen as a maintaining peace. Nigerian thinking everything is upside down, must we be so frigging backwards? You saw as UK just concluded its elections and you are ot ashamed to be saying this. . .

I knew there wasnt an election in Rivers,the International observers attested to it.

But you and i know that there was an unprecedented killing and maiming of lives in Rivers.

Its the only reason i'm sueing for peace,not that i dont wanna see the country move forward.

8 Likes

Re: Nyeson Wike In trouble As Card Readers Only Recorded 292,000 Accredited Voters by alaoeri: 12:00am On May 09, 2015
psucc:

If you have a case against APC winning the presidential election go to court as for Rivers, the state APC are already in court & mark my words there is no way another election won't be conducted in Rivers.

22 Likes

Re: Nyeson Wike In trouble As Card Readers Only Recorded 292,000 Accredited Voters by SkyBlue1: 12:00am On May 09, 2015
themilanway:

I knew there wasnt an election in Rivers,the International observers attested to it.

But you and i know that there was an unprecedented killing and maiming of lives in Rivers.

Its the only reason i'm sueing for peace,not that i dont wanna see the country move forward.

As long as you make it profitable to rig with no repercusions later, it will keep happening. This issue MUST be resolved for Rivers State to democratically progress. Too many lives have been lost in that state due to election violence - just think back to the Peter Odilli years. We need to start insisting on punishment of illegality and suing for justice as a means of securing peace and not cowering in fear. Anybody who feels wronged by the electoral process can take it to the tribunals but the truth must come out.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nyeson Wike In trouble As Card Readers Only Recorded 292,000 Accredited Voters by A7(m): 12:00am On May 09, 2015
Innocent lives have been wasted also, and those responsible are known even before the massacre.

The chief rabble-rouser was caught on tape fueling pugnacity.

Same ruffian instigate vandals to disrupt Apc rally in Okrika.

Hooligans were apprehended in the rabble-rouser's stooge's house.

We have seen photos of Pdp sponsored miscreants marauding PH streets.

*** I also read more than 10 of the states incoming lawmakers are known convicts. This is utter madness and an insult to sensibilities of well meaning Nigerians.

Allowing this to fester is synonymous with giving green light for rivers damnation.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nyeson Wike In trouble As Card Readers Only Recorded 292,000 Accredited Voters by Nobody: 12:00am On May 09, 2015
FreeGlobe:

you kpele, tell APC, Amaechi, Jega to do their worst
Madam Titus! Na only u waka come!

8 Likes

Re: Nyeson Wike In trouble As Card Readers Only Recorded 292,000 Accredited Voters by Nobody: 12:02am On May 09, 2015
A7:
_
bros why now!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Mocks Arrested Sidiqu for his 2014 Post On GEJ / Nkeiruka Onyejeocha Commissions Road In Abia State (photos) / Tinubu: Peter Obi Denied Jesus Christ Three Times In The Bible (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.