Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,100 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:47 AM

Reckless Driver Crushes Family Of Five To Death In Imo - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Reckless Driver Crushes Family Of Five To Death In Imo (25230 Views)

Commercial Bus Driver Crushes Motorist To Death In Meiran, Lagos (Photos) / Two Children From Same Parents Crushed To Death By Reckless Driver In Ogun (Pic) / Lagos Corper Knocked Down By A Reckless Driver (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reckless Driver Crushes Family Of Five To Death In Imo by Dshocker(m): 3:32pm On Aug 11, 2023
This life no balance, the husband already has one hand.

Like that one no do, another person still come kill am, with ehin family.

R.I.P.

1 Like

Re: Reckless Driver Crushes Family Of Five To Death In Imo by Bridget95(f): 3:32pm On Aug 11, 2023
Rip
Re: Reckless Driver Crushes Family Of Five To Death In Imo by saintbillion(m): 3:34pm On Aug 11, 2023
Dshocker:
This life no balance, the husband already has one hand.

Like that one no do, another person still come kill am, with ehin family.

R.I.P.
Lol. I'm telling u bro. Person way suppose go America join
Re: Reckless Driver Crushes Family Of Five To Death In Imo by Ezmans: 3:34pm On Aug 11, 2023
DevilishMan:
Trust me, there is ewedu and gbegiri in the driver's stomach if you check.

What I don't understand is where he saw fuel to ride all the way from Osogbo to go kill innocent people in Enugu.
everything is not about joke this is a very painful news

1 Like

Re: Reckless Driver Crushes Family Of Five To Death In Imo by Expanse2020(m): 3:35pm On Aug 11, 2023
DevilishMan:

What I don't understand is where he saw fuel to ride all the way from Osogbo to go kill innocent people in Enugu.
Na the drug wey your Nsusu brother sold am wey de worrry am...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reckless Driver Crushes Family Of Five To Death In Imo by Ever8090: 3:36pm On Aug 11, 2023
All this Yahoo boys driving on top speed like what I don't know....here in Benin, I am always insulting them each time I am to cross the road, they will appear from no where with such high speed...very uncivilised set of idiots
Re: Reckless Driver Crushes Family Of Five To Death In Imo by phkka1(m): 3:37pm On Aug 11, 2023
I hold EbolaTini responsible for this type of accident It is tantamount to calling election result at night while men were asleep
Re: Reckless Driver Crushes Family Of Five To Death In Imo by Omoawoke: 3:38pm On Aug 11, 2023
This is terrible.
What a life, may our heads forbid tragedy

Government needs to step up to address this kind of strategic. Put the right control in place
Re: Reckless Driver Crushes Family Of Five To Death In Imo by NaijaNaWaa: 3:39pm On Aug 11, 2023
H
Re: Reckless Driver Crushes Family Of Five To Death In Imo by Confirm4real(m): 3:40pm On Aug 11, 2023
How did he manage to ride a motorcycle with one hand shocked

And he was scheduled to represent Nigeria in US on 14 of this Month chai.

Well RIP to the whole family.
Re: Reckless Driver Crushes Family Of Five To Death In Imo by 007kjb: 3:40pm On Aug 11, 2023
Longinyamapucci:
Look at that wonderful angel there...they should kill the driver by hanging immediately.

KILL HIM For what mehn that is accident for you

May God continue to protect me and my family that believes in HIM
Re: Reckless Driver Crushes Family Of Five To Death In Imo by Decarbonisation: 3:41pm On Aug 11, 2023
DevilishMan:

Onikuuuuure, iwo omo ale jatijati yi!
Fu..cking brainless pleb.

2 Likes

Re: Reckless Driver Crushes Family Of Five To Death In Imo by Chetas81(m): 3:41pm On Aug 11, 2023
ZOMBIE BEHIND THE WHEEL
Re: Reckless Driver Crushes Family Of Five To Death In Imo by thinkmoney(m): 3:44pm On Aug 11, 2023
Creamypie:
The driver should be killed immediately
Animal
Re: Reckless Driver Crushes Family Of Five To Death In Imo by SirLakes: 3:45pm On Aug 11, 2023
Nigeria is a crime scene
Re: Reckless Driver Crushes Family Of Five To Death In Imo by Bunmibum1: 3:46pm On Aug 11, 2023
What a tragedy
Re: Reckless Driver Crushes Family Of Five To Death In Imo by sonofthunder: 3:47pm On Aug 11, 2023
virginprincess:
Shut the fvck up if you have nothing reasonable to contribute,not everything should be used for funundecided.

Matthew 7:6 Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you.

Don't waste your time, energy, resources on such.... You'd hurt yourself in the end.

It's not all fools you let know they are fools.

Some would listen and take correction but the others?
Re: Reckless Driver Crushes Family Of Five To Death In Imo by Chibuzoripob: 3:49pm On Aug 11, 2023
sad Ode.son@ dunce.com
DevilishMan:

1 Like

Re: Reckless Driver Crushes Family Of Five To Death In Imo by GOZILLA(m): 3:50pm On Aug 11, 2023
That maternity junction don waste many people oo
Re: Reckless Driver Crushes Family Of Five To Death In Imo by Raydave: 3:56pm On Aug 11, 2023
[quote author=DevilishMan post=125034047]Trust me, there is ewedu and gbegiri in the driver's stomach if you check.

Not everything should be meant for Fun.....It's a tragic eventšŸ˜„ May there souls rest in perfect peace
Re: Reckless Driver Crushes Family Of Five To Death In Imo by Melonsmasher: 3:56pm On Aug 11, 2023
Vinnie2000:

Going home with your Family by 11pm. sad

Night Waka no good @all. embarassed undecided
That's obviously when they usually close up their restaurant on daily basis
Re: Reckless Driver Crushes Family Of Five To Death In Imo by Biola67: 3:58pm On Aug 11, 2023
so he was suppose to be in the United state on the 14th of this August? Wow wow
Re: Reckless Driver Crushes Family Of Five To Death In Imo by 007kjb: 3:58pm On Aug 11, 2023
GOZILLA:
That maternity junction don waste many people oo

Na God save man for that road

Man been de ply that road 247

1 Like

Re: Reckless Driver Crushes Family Of Five To Death In Imo by GorillaApp(m): 4:00pm On Aug 11, 2023
Vinnie2000:

He owns a restaurant and I am sure they just closed and were heading home. Too many avoidable death.
Na this one make my former colleague, maduka dey fear to enter keke. Because of animals like the Rx driver

4 Likes

Re: Reckless Driver Crushes Family Of Five To Death In Imo by DjRickyNG: 4:03pm On Aug 11, 2023
MS247:
angry

The owner of the car is also culpable.... You drop your car keys to someone that obviously can't drive and he is drunk a high performance lexus

V6 Benz , Lexus , BMW are high performance cars

Accident like this makes me want to support jungle justice against some drivers. R.I.P to the dead family.

Lastly, do you know what makes a car high performance? Lexus doesn't have a high performance car apart LFA, even LC500 & RCF is not high performance. A V6 engine is not potent enough to certify a car high performance vehicle. Mind you,Mercedes only make few performance vehicles & the a,cla,c,e,gla,glb,glc,gle,glk,gls etc u see in Nigeria are not high performance vehicles.
Re: Reckless Driver Crushes Family Of Five To Death In Imo by daris(m): 4:03pm On Aug 11, 2023
What happen to the Bike riders
Re: Reckless Driver Crushes Family Of Five To Death In Imo by Creamypie(m): 4:04pm On Aug 11, 2023
thinkmoney:

Animal
reckless shit
Re: Reckless Driver Crushes Family Of Five To Death In Imo by calabaman(m): 4:05pm On Aug 11, 2023
Vinnie2000:

Swears my brother.
8/9 max I'm in.
Can never carry myself talkless of my entire family back home at such an ungodly hour.
Especially along wetheral road. That place is no joke last time I spent the night there....

1 Like

Re: Reckless Driver Crushes Family Of Five To Death In Imo by braine(m): 4:05pm On Aug 11, 2023
May village people not locate us.

1 Like

Re: Reckless Driver Crushes Family Of Five To Death In Imo by Olufemiolaolu(m): 4:09pm On Aug 11, 2023
So disheartening news

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Which Is D Best African Country To Get Employment / One Lane Of The Alagbole-yakoyo Flyover Open For Use / Auto Crash Claims Four Lives In Ondo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.