Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,198 members, 7,818,657 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

Reckless Driver Crushes Family Of Five To Death In Imo - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Reckless Driver Crushes Family Of Five To Death In Imo (25233 Views)

Commercial Bus Driver Crushes Motorist To Death In Meiran, Lagos (Photos) / Two Children From Same Parents Crushed To Death By Reckless Driver In Ogun (Pic) / Lagos Corper Knocked Down By A Reckless Driver (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reckless Driver Crushes Family Of Five To Death In Imo by Hotwest: 4:12pm On Aug 11, 2023
This nazi to Futo road then. Na God help some of us with the bike night life then

What an unfortunate scenario for this man. Damn

The driver of the Lexus can never be happy remembering he killed a whole family and the bike guys from the house maid
Dam...really bad one
Re: Reckless Driver Crushes Family Of Five To Death In Imo by kasim155: 4:20pm On Aug 11, 2023
This is so sad, a whole family and the man suppose to be travelling out on the 14th to the US to rep Nigeria. May their soul rest in perfect peace. Amen

1 Like

Re: Reckless Driver Crushes Family Of Five To Death In Imo by onome2013: 4:22pm On Aug 11, 2023
I wept. May their souls rest in perfect peace
Re: Reckless Driver Crushes Family Of Five To Death In Imo by juman(m): 4:26pm On Aug 11, 2023
Terrible loss.
The crazy driver should face death as well.
Re: Reckless Driver Crushes Family Of Five To Death In Imo by lakeside30: 4:27pm On Aug 11, 2023
He has only one hand and was about to represent the country on Disabled Badminton competition in the USA on the 14th August 2023.

May village people dont have any useful information about us ijn

2 Likes

Re: Reckless Driver Crushes Family Of Five To Death In Imo by emekajacobogbon(m): 4:30pm On Aug 11, 2023
Creamypie:
The driver should be killed immediately

Na one yahoo boy like that.
That is why the school had to stop yahoo boys from entering school with their vehicles

1 Like

Re: Reckless Driver Crushes Family Of Five To Death In Imo by nwanyiugbo122(f): 4:30pm On Aug 11, 2023
Oh my God! Entire family wiped out? This is heartbreaking.
Re: Reckless Driver Crushes Family Of Five To Death In Imo by TheSuperX(m): 4:39pm On Aug 11, 2023
He should be dealt with, Foolish and careless driver.
Re: Reckless Driver Crushes Family Of Five To Death In Imo by Melkizedeck: 4:51pm On Aug 11, 2023
I know the deceased man. I come from thesame village of Amakor with him.
Infact I played football with him in the village of Amakor with 3 clans. He came from a clan known as Ndieziama.
I am beginning to believe this is voodoo.
A whole family wiped out with no survivor.
Meanwhile another man and his family that was also affected only sustained injury.
I think the lexus guy was remoted to go hit the entire family and make it look like it was an accident.
Something isn't right.

If you knew this man, you will know his handicapped nature was never an impediment to him. The way he played football even more than normal people was fantastic and always got me thinking. Even the way he rode bike too.
Something isn't right

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reckless Driver Crushes Family Of Five To Death In Imo by AuschwitzPrefec: 4:59pm On Aug 11, 2023
Sad.

See as one mkpiri Miri chest beating gorrilla just waste entire family lives because he won show say e get too much money
Re: Reckless Driver Crushes Family Of Five To Death In Imo by AuschwitzPrefec: 5:00pm On Aug 11, 2023
Melkizedeck:
I know the deceased man. I come from thesame village of Amakor with him.
Infact I played football with him in the village of Amakor with 3 clans. He came from a clan known as Ndieziama.
I am beginning to believe this is voodoo.
A whole family wiped out with no survivor.
Meanwhile another man and his family that was also affected only sustained injury.
I think the lexus guy was remoted to go hit the entire family and make it look like it was an accident.
Something isn't right.

If you knew this man, you will know his handicapped nature was never an impediment to him. The way he played football even more than normal people was fantastic and always got me thinking. Even the way he rode bike too.
Something isn't right

Shut up.

This nah how your average Owerri boasting idiot go drink forget himself.

Nothing like charm nah Owerri foolishness at play.
Re: Reckless Driver Crushes Family Of Five To Death In Imo by eeithis(m): 5:12pm On Aug 11, 2023
So skull minners done dey relocate to southeast
Re: Reckless Driver Crushes Family Of Five To Death In Imo by Relevant123: 5:26pm On Aug 11, 2023
Tragic!!!
RIP...., it was too late to be moving with the whole family that comprises with such young children
at that time of the night in Nigeria...,

Once again RIP to the dead, its a wicked world anyways...

1 Like

Re: Reckless Driver Crushes Family Of Five To Death In Imo by uvie66: 5:27pm On Aug 11, 2023
Gentlesoul2021:

And on a bike at it,,, a large family like that....
.... Nigerians and risk taking, he carried all his family on Keke without helmet.
Re: Reckless Driver Crushes Family Of Five To Death In Imo by Gentlesoul2021(m): 5:28pm On Aug 11, 2023
uvie66:
.... Nigerians and risk taking, he carried all his family on Keke without helmet.

So pathetic...
Re: Reckless Driver Crushes Family Of Five To Death In Imo by mclloyd22: 5:35pm On Aug 11, 2023
Rip to the dead.. but I have one question for Ndi nekede.. wetin Una bury for that maternity junction axis sef. Any accident wey Dey happen for that road just happen around this junction and it usually not good news. Una well done oo
Re: Reckless Driver Crushes Family Of Five To Death In Imo by Splendblex(f): 5:36pm On Aug 11, 2023
So sad😔
Re: Reckless Driver Crushes Family Of Five To Death In Imo by Tayorshd87: 5:47pm On Aug 11, 2023
Hay God.vollage people someone that is leaving Nigeria soon for a better tomorrow 😢
Re: Reckless Driver Crushes Family Of Five To Death In Imo by BlissGod: 5:51pm On Aug 11, 2023
Vinnie2000:

Going home with your Family by 11pm. sad

Night Waka no good @all. embarassed undecided

Bro that’s not night waka, am guessing they’re going home from his restaurant at that time. Wife as kids support husband during holidays. RIP TO THEM 😭
Re: Reckless Driver Crushes Family Of Five To Death In Imo by Tayorshd87: 5:53pm On Aug 11, 2023
MikeMicheal:
Why use bike for all your family (at night for that matter)
The dead man no try ooo

Thank God somebody dey reason like me too imagine..

By 11pm with your family 😢
It's very bad

1 Like

Re: Reckless Driver Crushes Family Of Five To Death In Imo by BlissGod: 5:57pm On Aug 11, 2023
mclloyd22:
Rip to the dead.. but I have one question for Ndi nekede.. wetin Una bury for that maternity junction axis sef. Any accident wey Dey happen for that road just happen around this junction and it usually not good news. Una well done oo

They buried nothing, the problem is with the bad construction by the engineers, that place needs to be restructured due to its high activity. And of course Naija no Dey respect laws imagine one way driver and drunk.

I almost had accident on Sunday when a stupid idiot was one way on Gwarimpa 4th Avenue, if to say I never master that road only God, Nigerians don’t like to follow rules. RIP🪦 to the family 😭

1 Like

Re: Reckless Driver Crushes Family Of Five To Death In Imo by Cutehector(m): 5:59pm On Aug 11, 2023
Speed kills.. Drive responsibly..
Re: Reckless Driver Crushes Family Of Five To Death In Imo by abobote: 6:12pm On Aug 11, 2023
What a wicked world
Re: Reckless Driver Crushes Family Of Five To Death In Imo by Nten: 6:12pm On Aug 11, 2023
Well, I don't know if any other person noticed that the story indicated that the head of the family also rode on his windy bike carrying some of his family members "with one hand".
RIP to them. A whole family gone like that... Painful
Re: Reckless Driver Crushes Family Of Five To Death In Imo by CJStarz: 6:22pm On Aug 11, 2023
This is not ordinary. Someone billed to travel out next week? Evil projection from enemies. May God avenge their deaths in Jesus Name.
Re: Reckless Driver Crushes Family Of Five To Death In Imo by renderme: 7:23pm On Aug 11, 2023
Only the first child looks like the man's son.
Re: Reckless Driver Crushes Family Of Five To Death In Imo by OBTOREPA(m): 7:33pm On Aug 11, 2023
[quote author=virginprincess post=125034976][/quote]
Please I need your phone number ASAP.
Re: Reckless Driver Crushes Family Of Five To Death In Imo by Sk5050: 7:43pm On Aug 11, 2023
Terrible 😢
Re: Reckless Driver Crushes Family Of Five To Death In Imo by AskNgige2: 7:59pm On Aug 11, 2023
MS247:
angry

The owner of the car is also culpable.... You drop your car keys to someone that obviously can't drive and he is drunk, a high performance lexus

V6 Benz , Lexus , BMW are high performance cars

Wetin de pain me now na the guy supposed travel out soon..

Kai Village pple
Re: Reckless Driver Crushes Family Of Five To Death In Imo by Okoroawusa: 8:29pm On Aug 11, 2023
Creamypie:
The driver should be killed immediately
Supported

1 Like

Re: Reckless Driver Crushes Family Of Five To Death In Imo by virginprincess(f): 8:34pm On Aug 11, 2023
OBTOREPA:
Please I need your phone number ASAP.
What for
Re: Reckless Driver Crushes Family Of Five To Death In Imo by Halo22: 9:10pm On Aug 11, 2023
What I don't understand is; the story narrated that the family divided themselves in two different motorcycle. If the vehicle all of them in the different bike, then there is more to the death than meet the eyes.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Multiple Car Accident On Lagos-Ibadan Highway. Photos / Lagos: Conductor vs Passenger Wahala / Auto Crash Claims Four Lives In Ondo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.