Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,121 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:39 AM

Awa'aji Zanna Graduates With FIRST CLASS From Indian University - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Awa'aji Zanna Graduates With FIRST CLASS From Indian University (19471 Views)

See This Examination Questions In Indian University / Indian University Creates Cartoon Characters Of Students For Virtual Graduation / Chideraa Njoku Graduates From Indian University, Bags First Class, Gets A Gold (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Awa'aji Zanna Graduates With FIRST CLASS From Indian University by Zulum: 11:06am On Aug 11, 2023
A young man from Borno's town Damasak bagged FIRST CLASS at Indian's institute of Maritime.

Awa'aji Zanna Damasak graduated BSc Maritime Operations at Indian institute of Science, technology and Advanced studies.

Recall that Damasak town in Borno was once entirely displaced by the insurgency.

Source: Northeast Reporters
https://www.facebook.com/100069174036830/posts/pfbid0nPAWD6zEg7FLmMaKVb1mvSnnSh9TR6QAuXcBETQGpiLoGdviCJ68ns3EbkBsDrKTl/?mibextid=Nif5oz

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Awa'aji Zanna Graduates With FIRST CLASS From Indian University by Zonefree(m): 11:08am On Aug 11, 2023
Why blur the CGPA

The grade fit be same with Second class upper in an average institution.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Awa'aji Zanna Graduates With FIRST CLASS From Indian University by Zulum: 11:15am On Aug 11, 2023
Didn't you see first class written there?

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Awa'aji Zanna Graduates With FIRST CLASS From Indian University by FOOTSOLDIER2(f): 2:41pm On Aug 11, 2023
I must say that I am very proud of this news.

Meanwhile; it is better for me to be a drug pusher than a skull miner and organ harvester

The truth is that, the south west is fast turning into a hunted zone by vampires and human blood sucking carnivores looking for who to use for money rituals.

Not to justify crime but everyone who does hard drugs is fully aware of the health consequences to their bodies, but you see organ harvesting and skull mining; please run away from them.

I personally can never live in the south west region of the country, those who do, I don’t know how they do it but I can’t. I better live in the north or south east or south south.

17 Likes

Re: Awa'aji Zanna Graduates With FIRST CLASS From Indian University by Brendaniel: 2:41pm On Aug 11, 2023
My friend from from Ogbomoso used bragging rights to get first class in Lautech...

Now he has been employed by the federal government all because he ronud during the election for Tinubu

3 Likes

Re: Awa'aji Zanna Graduates With FIRST CLASS From Indian University by Ayoola171(m): 2:42pm On Aug 11, 2023
Congratulations

1 Like

Re: Awa'aji Zanna Graduates With FIRST CLASS From Indian University by Coolgent(m): 2:42pm On Aug 11, 2023
Zonefree:
Why blur the CGPA

The grade fit be same with Second class upper in an average institution.
E pain am grin

Congratulations Awa'aji Zanna.
One of your kind is better than thousands of those spoilers

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Awa'aji Zanna Graduates With FIRST CLASS From Indian University by fyzaila: 2:42pm On Aug 11, 2023
Weldone
Re: Awa'aji Zanna Graduates With FIRST CLASS From Indian University by mbahdi(m): 2:42pm On Aug 11, 2023
Congratulations

1 Like

Re: Awa'aji Zanna Graduates With FIRST CLASS From Indian University by SmartPolician: 2:42pm On Aug 11, 2023
Coming from the Muslim North, this is really commendable. These are people who ought to have good government jobs, not those types Tinubu gave ministerial appointments without a university degree, yet they call themselves technocrats.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Awa'aji Zanna Graduates With FIRST CLASS From Indian University by Fugazy2023: 2:42pm On Aug 11, 2023
Our ipob brothers think Northerners don't have sense and that them no sabi anything.
However, na them dumb pass.
When it comes to been intelligent,
Omo luabi is 1st
Niger delta is 2nd
Our northern brothers are 3rd
Then others follows in the minority for that matter.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Awa'aji Zanna Graduates With FIRST CLASS From Indian University by AllenSpencer: 2:43pm On Aug 11, 2023
Respect!

If you can compete in India and make distinctions, you definitely are a guru!

8 Likes

Re: Awa'aji Zanna Graduates With FIRST CLASS From Indian University by BarrElChapo(m): 2:43pm On Aug 11, 2023
The guy is an Alhaji already🤔

1 Like

Re: Awa'aji Zanna Graduates With FIRST CLASS From Indian University by popweezy(m): 2:43pm On Aug 11, 2023
Re: Awa'aji Zanna Graduates With FIRST CLASS From Indian University by Nobody: 2:43pm On Aug 11, 2023
He should get a good job and marry so his girlfriend can enjoy her life. Congrats to him sha
Re: Awa'aji Zanna Graduates With FIRST CLASS From Indian University by Ara21(f): 2:43pm On Aug 11, 2023
Good luck to him, he should stay there and look for work.
Re: Awa'aji Zanna Graduates With FIRST CLASS From Indian University by triple996(m): 2:44pm On Aug 11, 2023
wailing go soon start grin.
It shows that boko is not haram, northerners are making 9ja proud

1 Like

Re: Awa'aji Zanna Graduates With FIRST CLASS From Indian University by Angelfrost(m): 2:44pm On Aug 11, 2023
Huge achievement... Congrats to Him.

Why dem come blur the CGPA??! undecided
Re: Awa'aji Zanna Graduates With FIRST CLASS From Indian University by Sultty(m): 2:44pm On Aug 11, 2023
Well done. I expect to see some hyping from the governor of borno,abi e no dey social media

1 Like

Re: Awa'aji Zanna Graduates With FIRST CLASS From Indian University by Nobody: 2:45pm On Aug 11, 2023
Angelfrost:
Huge achievement... Congrats to Him.

Why dem come blur the CGPA??! undecided
Because of people like you

Re: Awa'aji Zanna Graduates With FIRST CLASS From Indian University by PeterObi4LP: 2:46pm On Aug 11, 2023
Congratulations to him. Despite being displaced by bandit he still achieve his dream while others are online constituting nuisance.
Re: Awa'aji Zanna Graduates With FIRST CLASS From Indian University by Kenmatt(m): 2:46pm On Aug 11, 2023
How come?

A Hausa person!!!
Re: Awa'aji Zanna Graduates With FIRST CLASS From Indian University by Angelfrost(m): 2:46pm On Aug 11, 2023
Ara21:
Good luck to him, he should stay there and look for work.

Look for which work??! Lol.

Senior work is already waiting for him in his state. North doesn't joke with their graduates.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Awa'aji Zanna Graduates With FIRST CLASS From Indian University by YesDaddyTill203: 2:46pm On Aug 11, 2023
Congratulations
Re: Awa'aji Zanna Graduates With FIRST CLASS From Indian University by Ttipsy(f): 2:46pm On Aug 11, 2023
India
Re: Awa'aji Zanna Graduates With FIRST CLASS From Indian University by Angelfrost(m): 2:48pm On Aug 11, 2023
IconicR:
Because of people like you

Lol... I'm just curious... That's not supposed to be confidential since they already showed us he made first class.

Except the first class is not classy enough. tongue

1 Like

Re: Awa'aji Zanna Graduates With FIRST CLASS From Indian University by Nobody: 2:50pm On Aug 11, 2023
Angelfrost:

Lol... I'm just curious... That's not supposed to be confidential since they already showed us he made first class.

Except the first class is not classy enough. tongue
This one is a peaceful man, let me move my ministry forward.

4 Likes

Re: Awa'aji Zanna Graduates With FIRST CLASS From Indian University by accordadoga24(f): 2:52pm On Aug 11, 2023
Okorohs think Northerner are dullards.

God don disappoint them now

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Law School Vs. Kayode Bello: Give Him Another Chance Please - Nation's Editorial / Nigerians Query 25-Year-Old Quota Policy In university Admissions / Degree For Sale: Lagos Assembly Invites Commissioner, LASU VC, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.