Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,456 members, 7,836,809 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

Lawrenco Antonio Cardoso Family Takes Possession Of Apapa Land With 300 Houses - Properties (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Lawrenco Antonio Cardoso Family Takes Possession Of Apapa Land With 300 Houses (38651 Views)

Oba Lateef Atanda Adams To Seize 300 Houses In Surulere, Lagos / Kaduna Residents Cry Out Over Government's Plan To Demolish 300 Houses / Benue To Demolish 300 Houses Contravening Laws (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Re: Lawrenco Antonio Cardoso Family Takes Possession Of Apapa Land With 300 Houses by Tito24: 10:33pm On Aug 23, 2023
Augla1:

I see you jubilating and anticipating that the Igbo man who has worked hard for all he owned should be ripped of it, which wickedness pass that one

The truth is that people like you have nothing to their name,
agbero
why e come dey pain you like this nahhhh

I thought you guys own Lagos and you have made it no man's land

Yorubas have no stake in Lagos

They should go back to Ogun Oyo Osun where there REALLY come from cos you have bought all the lands in Lagos 😂😂😂

Oya let's go there nahhhh

1 Like

Re: Lawrenco Antonio Cardoso Family Takes Possession Of Apapa Land With 300 Houses by Tito24: 10:51pm On Aug 23, 2023
MyVILLAGEpeople:

But someone from Osun state is the one controlling lagos.
you wey come from Anambra why is it a problem to you
Is anyone stopping you from controlling Abia... Or are lagosians complaining

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The State Of A Compound In Isolo After A Heavy Rainfall - Pics / My Family Has Been Scammed / Construction Of 5 Bedroom Duplex And a 4 Bedroom Bungalow in Imo State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.