Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,129 members, 7,849,539 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 11:38 PM

President Tinubu Took His Pragmatism To ECOWAS, Things Are Moving - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Tinubu Took His Pragmatism To ECOWAS, Things Are Moving (2225 Views)

The Moment Bola Tinubu Took The Oath Of Office As President (Video) / Lagos Was Bankrupt When Tinubu Took Over In 1999 - Gov. Sanwo Olu / Father Took His Little Son To Loot In Kaduna (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Tinubu Took His Pragmatism To ECOWAS, Things Are Moving by creativehubb: 1:31pm On Aug 11, 2023
You got to give it to the pragmatic president, Tinubu, he is a worker, he gets to work. The coup in West Africa is one too many, for stability in the region, democracy is better, this will also foster security partnership with good intentioned foreign organisations, on the fight against global terrorism.

ECOWAS must demand fair business dealings between West Africa, and the West. ECOWAS must tell France to hands off, and back off of Niger republic, if we are to practice democracy, let's do it right, so the people, Nigeriens, Nigerians and all Africans and African nations see the benefits of it's resources. Democracy makes no sense if the people don't see benefits, of course military rule doesn't do better either.

ECOWAS can't just fold his hands and watch coup after coup take the region back to its dark days.

But I believe force will be last resort.

Going in after the rogue coupist is not war against Niger. Nigeriens did not choose the coupist, Nigeriens now are being forced by the coupists, to abide by the status quo, they need ECOWAS to intervene and help them. There is no war, only going in to arrest the coupist or dislodge them.

President Tinubu gets to work, he gets job done, that is why I like him. Pragmatism and excellence. Jagaban of Africa.

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: President Tinubu Took His Pragmatism To ECOWAS, Things Are Moving by creativehubb: 1:33pm On Aug 11, 2023
People like funmilayo Ransome Kuti, Gani Fawhenmi, Fela, NADECO heroes all fought and some paid the supreme price for democracy and human rights, we can't let a bunch of military men derail that progress. ECOWAS must put his foot down. Carrot and stick approach.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu Took His Pragmatism To ECOWAS, Things Are Moving by Onucs(m): 1:34pm On Aug 11, 2023
That pragmatism will favour only u and ur family. shocked

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Took His Pragmatism To ECOWAS, Things Are Moving by creativehubb: 1:34pm On Aug 11, 2023
All lovers of human rights and freedoms must support ECOWAS. For in a region of human rights and social freedoms, creativity thrive, and good intentioned foreign partners and tourist come in. Military era has no good benefit, in the long run.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu Took His Pragmatism To ECOWAS, Things Are Moving by creativehubb: 1:37pm On Aug 11, 2023
President Tinubu is one of a kind. Donald Trump of Africa, but he has better mannerisms, temperament than even Trump. Let's us appreciate Sir Jagaban, he is putting Nigeria and ECOWAS on the map by his dogged stance and mobilization of ECOWAS sub region. Together no military junta including Mali and Burkina Faso can face us. But carrot and stick approach, we are one Africa, we must all, including the coup plotters seek to avoid bloodshed. The coup plotters are the trouble shooters here, ECOWAS is only responding. We must support ECOWAS.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu Took His Pragmatism To ECOWAS, Things Are Moving by otipoju(m): 1:44pm On Aug 11, 2023
creativehubb:
President Tinubu is one of a kind. Donald Trump of Africa, but he has better mannerisms, temperament than even Trump. Let's us appreciate Sir Jagaban, he is putting Nigeria and ECOWAS on the map by his dogged stance and mobilization of ECOWAS sub region. Together no military junta including Mali and Burkina Faso can face us. But carrot and stick approach, we are one Africa, we must all, including the coul plotters seek to avoid bloodshed. The coup plotters are the trouble shooters here, ECOWAS is only responding. We must support ECOWAS.

Congratulations. You have earned your salary for this month.

A time will teach your own eyes go soon clear...just continue

13 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Took His Pragmatism To ECOWAS, Things Are Moving by creativehubb: 1:47pm On Aug 11, 2023
otipoju:

Congratulations. You have earned your salary for this month.

A time will teach your own eyes go soon clear...just continue
Please let's be respectful in our comments, politics is for enlightened people, who can see the big picture. This is not a thread for these banters.

3 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Took His Pragmatism To ECOWAS, Things Are Moving by Ddeliverer007(m): 1:49pm On Aug 11, 2023
Is it that most of you are fools or most of you are just mocking tinubu or what exactly is the color of your foolishness??

10 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Took His Pragmatism To ECOWAS, Things Are Moving by creativehubb: 2:02pm On Aug 11, 2023
Ddeliverer007:
Is it that most of you are fools or most of you are just mocking tinubu or what exactly is the color of your foolishness??
If you can't speak with respect, leave this place. Are you jobless?

You can go to your hate filled threads that abound here. Jagaban is a great man.

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Took His Pragmatism To ECOWAS, Things Are Moving by imoh4king(m): 2:08pm On Aug 11, 2023
creativehubb:
You got to give it to the pragmatic president, Tinubu, he is a worker, he gets to work. The coup in West Africa is one too many, for stability in the region, democracy is better, this will also foster security partnership with good intentioned foreign organisations, on the fight against global terrorism.

ECOWAS can't just fold his hands and watch coup after coup take the region back to its dark days.

President Tinubu gets to work, he gets job done, that is why I like him. Pragmatism and excellence. Jagaban of Africa.

So on point.

2 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Took His Pragmatism To ECOWAS, Things Are Moving by creativehubb: 2:10pm On Aug 11, 2023
imoh4king:

So on point.
Am not one that likes politicians, but Tinubu is my mentor, he is a man I like to meet.

2 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Took His Pragmatism To ECOWAS, Things Are Moving by Kukutente23: 2:11pm On Aug 11, 2023
Newly employed zombie

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu Took His Pragmatism To ECOWAS, Things Are Moving by creativehubb: 2:15pm On Aug 11, 2023
Jagaban of Africa, God give you the energy and speed to deliver to the Nigerian people. Continue in steadfastness, I know your plans and intentions for Nigeria are good. Almighty God, our ancestors, all the elements and good spirits will guide and drive you on achieving for nation and homeland.

2 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Took His Pragmatism To ECOWAS, Things Are Moving by creativehubb: 2:15pm On Aug 11, 2023
Kukutente23:
Newly employed zombie
So what you represent teach you to abuse people randomly for no reason?

2 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Took His Pragmatism To ECOWAS, Things Are Moving by Creamcrest(m): 2:16pm On Aug 11, 2023
How old are you kid?

You've never experienced war and have no idea of how it feels like.

Diplomacy and sanctions still the best way to go on the Niger issues.

Let him do something about the high cost of pms petrol.

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Took His Pragmatism To ECOWAS, Things Are Moving by creativehubb: 2:18pm On Aug 11, 2023
Creamcrest:
How old are you kid?

You've never experienced war and have no idea of how it feels like.

Diplomacy and sanctions still the best way to go on the Niger issues.

Let him do something about the high cost of pms petrol.
I said pragmatism, maybe you don't hear English or you are one of the detractors. Where did you see me advocating for war?

ECOWAS must take a stand, exactly what Tinubu is leading them towards. There is no war, ECOWAS is going in to save Niger and the sub region, the rogue coupist are the target, no war. You are the kid here.

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Took His Pragmatism To ECOWAS, Things Are Moving by ElSudani: 2:19pm On Aug 11, 2023
Kukutente23:
Newly employed zombie

Does this count as insulting and intimidating a fellow member?
He didn't say anything to warrant your insults.

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Took His Pragmatism To ECOWAS, Things Are Moving by Creamcrest(m): 2:19pm On Aug 11, 2023
creativehubb:

Am not one that likes politicians, but Tinubu is my mentor, he is a man I like to meet.
An ex convict,a former drug lord,an election rigger,an impersonator,a big thief is your mentor?

Wonderful.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu Took His Pragmatism To ECOWAS, Things Are Moving by creativehubb: 2:20pm On Aug 11, 2023
Creamcrest:

An ex convict,a former drug lord,an election rigger,an impersonator,a big thief is your mentor?

Wonderful.
Can you post your full names, picture and address with this false claims, if e sure for yougrin

2 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Took His Pragmatism To ECOWAS, Things Are Moving by SpatialKing(m): 2:21pm On Aug 11, 2023
creativehubb:
People like funmilayo Ransome Kuti, Gani Fawhenmi, Fela, NADECO heroes all fought and some paid the supreme price for democracy and human rights, we can't let a bunch of military men derail that progress. ECOWAS must put his foot down. Carrot and stick approach.

They fight for you to invade another country
Re: President Tinubu Took His Pragmatism To ECOWAS, Things Are Moving by creativehubb: 2:26pm On Aug 11, 2023
SpatialKing:

They fight for you to invade another country
You people are getting it wrong, ECOWAS is against the rogue regime, the regime do not have the support of the country, the people are only afraid of the regime. ECOWAS is going in to save the people.
Re: President Tinubu Took His Pragmatism To ECOWAS, Things Are Moving by Kukutente23: 2:29pm On Aug 11, 2023
ElSudani:

Does this count as insulting and intimidating a fellow member?
He didn't say anything to warrant your insults.
Where is the insult?
Why will someone open an account 2 days ago with a moniker that suggests creativity and enterprise only to start praising a politican 2 days later. Who is fooling who

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu Took His Pragmatism To ECOWAS, Things Are Moving by Kukutente23: 2:31pm On Aug 11, 2023
creativehubb:

So what you represent teach you to abuse people randomly for no reason?
How did I abuse you? I must made a comment. I never even remotely referred to you
But maybe it hits a nerve sha. You can't blame me for that.
Re: President Tinubu Took His Pragmatism To ECOWAS, Things Are Moving by creativehubb: 2:31pm On Aug 11, 2023
Kukutente23:

Where is the insult?
Why will someone open an account 2 days ago with a moniker that suggests creativity and enterprise only to start praising a politican 2 days later. Who is fooling who
Even if I open it one minute ago, is that your concern?

Wetin Tinubu do you?

The fuel subsidy removal has already been signed by Buhari and agreed by the Senate, it is not tinubu's doing. See how he is making everyone accountable and leading like a true democrat.

Did you expect ECOWAS to sit an fold hands while rogue soldiers take the sub region to the dark ages?

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Took His Pragmatism To ECOWAS, Things Are Moving by Ladyclara002(f): 2:38pm On Aug 11, 2023
creativehubb:

Wetin Tinubu do you?

The fuel subsidy removal has already been signed by Buhari and agreed by the Senate, it is not tinubu's doing. See how he is making everyone accountable and leading like a true democrat.

Did you expect ECOWAS to sit an fold hands while rogue soldiers take the sub region to the dark ages?
Rest please! You've spoken alot
Re: President Tinubu Took His Pragmatism To ECOWAS, Things Are Moving by Creamcrest(m): 2:39pm On Aug 11, 2023
creativehubb:

Wetin Tinubu do you?

Tell tinubu I said he should enlist you and seyi tinubu at the forefront of the battle in Niger.

His own country is facing serious challenges but his concern is going to battle.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu Took His Pragmatism To ECOWAS, Things Are Moving by flokii: 2:41pm On Aug 11, 2023
Nigerians will enjoy true democracy under PBAT cos that is what the man stands for and fought for during M.K.O Abiola's presidential election victory annulment in 1993.

The other one looking for manho0d in court was an appointee in a dictatorship in Nigeria.. they put him to head ports and be chopping money while real men like PBAT and others in NADECO fought the Military to a standstill despite losing their freedom and properties. I'm the one some Gen Z dunces want to confuse and sell a mediocre to.

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Took His Pragmatism To ECOWAS, Things Are Moving by creativehubb: 2:41pm On Aug 11, 2023
Creamcrest:

Tell tinubu I said he should enlist you and seyi tinubu at the forefront of the battle in Niger.

His own country is facing serious challenges but his concern is going to battle.
There is no war, the soldiers will have a clear mandate to go after the coupist. The rogue military rulers don't have the authority and followership of Nigeriens.
Re: President Tinubu Took His Pragmatism To ECOWAS, Things Are Moving by Kukutente23: 2:42pm On Aug 11, 2023
creativehubb:

Wetin Tinubu do you?

I don't need to discuss Tinubu with you.
You're not the first. One moniker opened claiming to sell barbecue. Till today, he never opened a thread in Food section. He spends all his time in politics praising his "darling daddy" and talking down on Nigerians. What did he bring back from it? Nothing
Another one claims to sell "free stuffs" on a website. He never opened a thread in business or tech. Just ended up a political troll and later graduated to a tribal bigot. What has he gained? Nothing.
So let's see how far you go with your creative hub moniker praising politicians

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu Took His Pragmatism To ECOWAS, Things Are Moving by creativehubb: 2:44pm On Aug 11, 2023
Kukutente23:

I don't need to discuss Tinubu with you.
You're not the first. One moniker opened claiming to sell barbecue. Till today, he never opened a thread in Food section. He spends all his time in politics praising his "darling daddy" and talking down on Nigerians. What did he bring back from it? Nothing
Another one claims to sell "free stuffs" on a website. He never opened a thread in business or tech. Just ended up a political troll and later graduated to a tribal bigot. What has he gained? Nothing.
So let's see how far you go with your creative hub moniker praising politicians
Mr observer.
Re: President Tinubu Took His Pragmatism To ECOWAS, Things Are Moving by ElSudani: 2:48pm On Aug 11, 2023
Kukutente23:

Where is the insult?

Is it now a crime to praise a politician? Calling someone a zombie is not an insult in your own book?

2 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Took His Pragmatism To ECOWAS, Things Are Moving by SpatialKing(m): 3:00pm On Aug 11, 2023
creativehubb:

You people are getting it wrong, ECOWAS is against the rogue regime, the regime do not have the support of the country, the people are only afraid of the regime. ECOWAS is going in to save the people.

So what is wrong if Tinubu stand against the use of military?

You think this fight is against Niger alone?

Niger is a Muslim country that sentiment alone

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

OPC Shot And Killed 2 Igbo Men Point Blank In Lagos State / Nigerian Girl Shot Dead In "Great" Britain / Ijaw Militant get N65,000,Police N28k,army N35k That Is Bad-Musiwa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.