Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,781 members, 7,827,884 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:31 PM

'Most Beautiful' Super Falcons Michelle Alozie Admits Having A Crush On Iwobi - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / 'Most Beautiful' Super Falcons Michelle Alozie Admits Having A Crush On Iwobi (61139 Views)

Osimhen Parties With Oshoala, Alozie And Super Eagles Stars / Oshoala, Michelle Alozie & Uchenna Kanu Holidaying In Lagos (Pics & Video) / "I Like Guys" - Michelle Alozie's Sexuality Causes Stir On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Most Beautiful' Super Falcons Michelle Alozie Admits Having A Crush On Iwobi by dinachi(m): 5:17pm On Aug 11, 2023
tundetech3:
Super Falcons star Michelle Alozie revealed that she has a crush on one of the Super Eagles stars.

Super Falcons of Nigeria and Houston Dash star Michelle Alozie has recently made the headlines after representing the national team at the 2023 FIFA Women’s World Cup in Australia and New Zealand.

Since the start of the tournament, Alozie has been trending on social media over her stunning looks and her performances for the Falcons.

Pulse Sports reported that Alozie has also enjoyed a massive boost in her social media following despite Nigeria’s exit from the World Cup.

Alozie featured for Nigeria in all their matches so far at the Australian showpiece and was recently in the headlines after she was the victim of a negative gesture from England women’s star Lauren James who stepped on her during their match last week Monday.

James who was sent off for her unsportsmanlike conduct has already apologized to Alozie on social media and her England teammate over her actions and Alozie has also forgiven her going by her response on social media.

Michelle Alozie confesses she has a crush on Super Eagles star Alex Iwobi
Amid the growing love for Alozie on social media, there have been conversations about her relationship life as several fans have confessed their love for the 26-year-old winger.

However, Alozie has previously revealed that she has a crush on a player in the Super Eagles team.

During an Instagram live conversation in 2021 tagged “The three Musketeers”, Michelle Alozie when asked if she had any crushes on the men’s national team, she said, ‘Alex Iwobi,” as per OJB Sport.

Iwobi who currently plays for Everton has been ranked amongst the most fashionable Nigerian footballers in 2023 and has also caught the attention of female fans due to his good looks.

Alozie, whose relationship status remains unknown has on the other hand, been ranked as the ‘hottest’ Nigerian female footballer in 2023.

The makeshift defender saw her stocks rise at the 2023 FIFA Women’s World Cup and has reportedly gained over 140,000 followers on her Instagram account.

Source: Pulse Sports Nigeria
https://www.pulsesports.ng/sports-gist/story/michelle-alozie-super-falcons-star-admits-having-crush-on-alex-iwobi-2023081111354778519
Alozie is a lesbian. It would be a mistake for Iwobi to take her serious. A lesbian will never have any emotional attachment for men.
Re: 'Most Beautiful' Super Falcons Michelle Alozie Admits Having A Crush On Iwobi by donbenie(m): 5:27pm On Aug 11, 2023
obembet:
She fine reach me, which one be the most beautiful. 😡😡😡😡
Are you a Super Falcon?
Re: 'Most Beautiful' Super Falcons Michelle Alozie Admits Having A Crush On Iwobi by Agugbadin: 5:32pm On Aug 11, 2023
Ndi Igbo
Re: 'Most Beautiful' Super Falcons Michelle Alozie Admits Having A Crush On Iwobi by Tonytonex(m): 5:44pm On Aug 11, 2023
tundetech3:
Super Falcons star Michelle Alozie revealed that she has a crush on one of the Super Eagles stars.

Super Falcons of Nigeria and Houston Dash star Michelle Alozie has recently made the headlines after representing the national team at the 2023 FIFA Women’s World Cup in Australia and New Zealand.

Since the start of the tournament, Alozie has been trending on social media over her stunning looks and her performances for the Falcons.

Pulse Sports reported that Alozie has also enjoyed a massive boost in her social media following despite Nigeria’s exit from the World Cup.

Alozie featured for Nigeria in all their matches so far at the Australian showpiece and was recently in the headlines after she was the victim of a negative gesture from England women’s star Lauren James who stepped on her during their match last week Monday.

James who was sent off for her unsportsmanlike conduct has already apologized to Alozie on social media and her England teammate over her actions and Alozie has also forgiven her going by her response on social media.

Michelle Alozie confesses she has a crush on Super Eagles star Alex Iwobi
Amid the growing love for Alozie on social media, there have been conversations about her relationship life as several fans have confessed their love for the 26-year-old winger.

However, Alozie has previously revealed that she has a crush on a player in the Super Eagles team.

During an Instagram live conversation in 2021 tagged “The three Musketeers”, Michelle Alozie when asked if she had any crushes on the men’s national team, she said, ‘Alex Iwobi,” as per OJB Sport.

Iwobi who currently plays for Everton has been ranked amongst the most fashionable Nigerian footballers in 2023 and has also caught the attention of female fans due to his good looks.

Alozie, whose relationship status remains unknown has on the other hand, been ranked as the ‘hottest’ Nigerian female footballer in 2023.

The makeshift defender saw her stocks rise at the 2023 FIFA Women’s World Cup and has reportedly gained over 140,000 followers on her Instagram account.

Source: Pulse Sports Nigeria
https://www.pulsesports.ng/sports-gist/story/michelle-alozie-super-falcons-star-admits-having-crush-on-alex-iwobi-2023081111354778519
I love that babe 💙💚❤️
Re: 'Most Beautiful' Super Falcons Michelle Alozie Admits Having A Crush On Iwobi by Tonytonex(m): 5:46pm On Aug 11, 2023
obembet:
but you no be celebrity na.
Re: 'Most Beautiful' Super Falcons Michelle Alozie Admits Having A Crush On Iwobi by 1Sharon(f): 6:02pm On Aug 11, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:
Why is that Africans exude natural beauty and handsomeness only OUTSIDE AFRICA? undecided

Lol. Because the best looking Africans don't live on the continent.
Re: 'Most Beautiful' Super Falcons Michelle Alozie Admits Having A Crush On Iwobi by caracas: 6:04pm On Aug 11, 2023
lexy2014:
How is she the most beautiful super falcon?

Are the super falcons so ugly?
Are you sure you have eyes? Abi na sense to know good thing you no get?
Re: 'Most Beautiful' Super Falcons Michelle Alozie Admits Having A Crush On Iwobi by SweetDipBenny(m): 6:15pm On Aug 11, 2023
obembet:
U no bad sha, but i definitely pick her million tines over u smiley
Re: 'Most Beautiful' Super Falcons Michelle Alozie Admits Having A Crush On Iwobi by CJStarz: 6:35pm On Aug 11, 2023
Our Igbo son and daughter. Keep making us proud.
Re: 'Most Beautiful' Super Falcons Michelle Alozie Admits Having A Crush On Iwobi by lexy2014: 6:55pm On Aug 11, 2023
caracas:

Are you sure you have eyes? Abi na sense to know good thing you no get?

With your eyes and sense, am surprised that u can't answer the simple questions.

How is she the most beautiful super falcon?

Are the super falcons so ugly?
Re: 'Most Beautiful' Super Falcons Michelle Alozie Admits Having A Crush On Iwobi by Abbeytoy(m): 6:59pm On Aug 11, 2023
obembet:
She fine reaches me, which one be the most beautiful. 😡😡😡😡

After this, I rush to view your profile.

What can I say??

You're beautiful on your own, but you don't have all the qualities she has.
Re: 'Most Beautiful' Super Falcons Michelle Alozie Admits Having A Crush On Iwobi by Pootle: 7:01pm On Aug 11, 2023
Oblongata:
How she take be most beautiful now now?

because na she dem match fr yansh cheesy
Re: 'Most Beautiful' Super Falcons Michelle Alozie Admits Having A Crush On Iwobi by Xylon: 7:33pm On Aug 11, 2023
obembet:
No evidence!!
Re: 'Most Beautiful' Super Falcons Michelle Alozie Admits Having A Crush On Iwobi by Pacesetter123(m): 8:08pm On Aug 11, 2023
obembet:
You be fine babe no doubt but she also fine..ooo.
Re: 'Most Beautiful' Super Falcons Michelle Alozie Admits Having A Crush On Iwobi by Azazi(m): 8:58pm On Aug 11, 2023
obembet:

Even someone that does sporting activities is sexier than you. Just viewed your dp
Re: 'Most Beautiful' Super Falcons Michelle Alozie Admits Having A Crush On Iwobi by iamtardey: 9:23pm On Aug 11, 2023
And me dey crush on her all through the vs England game fr life tho ko balance
Re: 'Most Beautiful' Super Falcons Michelle Alozie Admits Having A Crush On Iwobi by faithfull18(f): 10:02pm On Aug 11, 2023
Black beauty
Re: 'Most Beautiful' Super Falcons Michelle Alozie Admits Having A Crush On Iwobi by KanwuliaExtra: 11:12pm On Aug 11, 2023
1Sharon:

Lol. Because the best looking Africans don't live on the continent.

I don't understand,
They must bleach and fake 'tinz' to measure up.
Haba! undecided
Re: 'Most Beautiful' Super Falcons Michelle Alozie Admits Having A Crush On Iwobi by RosyIsBlessed: 12:57am On Aug 12, 2023
TheGameYard:
Lol she’s not a naija babe. It’s normal where she comes from

grin
Re: 'Most Beautiful' Super Falcons Michelle Alozie Admits Having A Crush On Iwobi by YourGFsnatcher: 1:38am On Aug 12, 2023
obembet:
You lucky u fine. U just lucky cheesy
Re: 'Most Beautiful' Super Falcons Michelle Alozie Admits Having A Crush On Iwobi by BALLOSKI: 5:38am On Aug 12, 2023
I'm just happy men are going back to the basics. Let's love women with this sweet complexion and discourage bleaching.
Re: 'Most Beautiful' Super Falcons Michelle Alozie Admits Having A Crush On Iwobi by BALLOSKI: 5:43am On Aug 12, 2023
obembet:
Madam, i'd go for that damsel a thousand times before considering you for one time. She's of the most beautiful color - no bleaching! You de run bleaching cream. Darker girls are more beautiful.
Re: 'Most Beautiful' Super Falcons Michelle Alozie Admits Having A Crush On Iwobi by unscripted(m): 8:17am On Aug 12, 2023
obembet:
my dear truly she no reach you half kiss
Re: 'Most Beautiful' Super Falcons Michelle Alozie Admits Having A Crush On Iwobi by Etizz: 10:59am On Aug 12, 2023
obembet:

Are you among the super falcon? They actually meant most beautiful in in super falcon...
Re: 'Most Beautiful' Super Falcons Michelle Alozie Admits Having A Crush On Iwobi by vickydevoka(m): 11:34am On Aug 12, 2023
leanonme82:

You're the one that is not okay if u think this is more beautiful than that.
Lol. That black girl is 100 x beautiful than a tomboy. Mumu the use skin Color as beauty. That’s y no rich men de marry black Yoruba ladies lol.
Dora akunyili daughter black pass this girl yet dem de rush her. Make I show u pics ewu

Re: 'Most Beautiful' Super Falcons Michelle Alozie Admits Having A Crush On Iwobi by leanonme82: 3:45pm On Aug 12, 2023
vickydevoka:

Lol. That black girl is 100 x beautiful than a tomboy. Mumu the use skin Color as beauty. That’s y no rich men de marry black Yoruba ladies lol.
Dora akunyili daughter black pass this girl yet dem de rush her. Make I show u pics ewu

Are u mad? We are talking facial beauty, not tomboy. Who is using skin colour as judgement and what do u mean by rich men dont marry black yoruba ladies. Is it ment? What audacity? Do u even live among yorubas? Yorubas are actually not color struck like you lot.
These fools are truly truly stupid.
Re: 'Most Beautiful' Super Falcons Michelle Alozie Admits Having A Crush On Iwobi by vickydevoka(m): 6:45pm On Aug 12, 2023
leanonme82:

Are u mad? We are talking facial beauty, not tomboy. Who is using skin colour as judgement and what do u mean by rich men dont marry black yoruba ladies. Is it ment? What audacity? Do u even live among yorubas? Yorubas are actually not color struck like you lot.
Your generation are mad.facial monkey
Re: 'Most Beautiful' Super Falcons Michelle Alozie Admits Having A Crush On Iwobi by vickydevoka(m): 6:46pm On Aug 12, 2023
leanonme82:

Facial beauty. Lol. Blind fuuul

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Uche Okechukwu Becomes A Professional Hunter (Pictured) / AFCON: Sadio Mane Cries After Being Booed By Senegal Fans. PICS / Lionel Messi Surprises Staff At A Shopping Centre In Argentina (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.