Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,378 members, 7,812,106 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:19 AM

'Most Beautiful' Super Falcons Michelle Alozie Admits Having A Crush On Iwobi - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / 'Most Beautiful' Super Falcons Michelle Alozie Admits Having A Crush On Iwobi (61079 Views)

Osimhen Parties With Oshoala, Alozie And Super Eagles Stars / Oshoala, Michelle Alozie & Uchenna Kanu Holidaying In Lagos (Pics & Video) / "I Like Guys" - Michelle Alozie's Sexuality Causes Stir On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Most Beautiful' Super Falcons Michelle Alozie Admits Having A Crush On Iwobi by Nilon: 2:40pm On Aug 11, 2023
obembet:
She fine reach me, which one be the most beautiful. 😑😑😑😑
you worwor but I go manage fΓΊck you
Re: 'Most Beautiful' Super Falcons Michelle Alozie Admits Having A Crush On Iwobi by vickydevoka(m): 2:41pm On Aug 11, 2023
leanonme82:
How is she the most beautiful Falcon when rasheedat ajibade is there? grin

Na joke? cheesy
Are you ok. Haba!!
Re: 'Most Beautiful' Super Falcons Michelle Alozie Admits Having A Crush On Iwobi by Nilon: 2:42pm On Aug 11, 2023
odinga1of:

U be man with hairy balls living in Port Harcourt.
is it true? My prick stands at her pic

1 Like

Re: 'Most Beautiful' Super Falcons Michelle Alozie Admits Having A Crush On Iwobi by Nilon: 2:44pm On Aug 11, 2023
Chucks13:

Hahahaha bro na so NL beauty organisers they do so nor too worry na so here be.

Though she is black and pretty to say the truth.
her pussy will be like darkness
Re: 'Most Beautiful' Super Falcons Michelle Alozie Admits Having A Crush On Iwobi by zedman1(m): 2:44pm On Aug 11, 2023
obembet:
You dey Super falcons?
Re: 'Most Beautiful' Super Falcons Michelle Alozie Admits Having A Crush On Iwobi by Nealson(m): 2:45pm On Aug 11, 2023
obembet:

I want to whine you small..... Oyaah remove your merry Kay let's see how far?
Re: 'Most Beautiful' Super Falcons Michelle Alozie Admits Having A Crush On Iwobi by Nilon: 2:45pm On Aug 11, 2023
Hotwest:
I don't mind 1 night stand with that her soft nyansh wey madam James match
me na finger I wan do
Re: 'Most Beautiful' Super Falcons Michelle Alozie Admits Having A Crush On Iwobi by leanonme82: 2:48pm On Aug 11, 2023
vickydevoka:

Are you ok. Haba!!

You're the one that is not okay if u think this is more beautiful than that.

1 Like

Re: 'Most Beautiful' Super Falcons Michelle Alozie Admits Having A Crush On Iwobi by Expanse2020(m): 2:49pm On Aug 11, 2023
obembet:
Post your pictures here let me see how juicy and succulent you are
Re: 'Most Beautiful' Super Falcons Michelle Alozie Admits Having A Crush On Iwobi by Nilon: 2:49pm On Aug 11, 2023
Angelfrost:
She is so beautiful... I love Ebony-skinned ladies who keep their Melanin glowingly radiant.

She and Ashleigh Plumptre are the faces of that national team.
I want to fΓΊck a ebony skinned black American
Re: 'Most Beautiful' Super Falcons Michelle Alozie Admits Having A Crush On Iwobi by Angelfrost(m): 2:51pm On Aug 11, 2023
Nilon:
I want to fΓΊck a ebony skinned black American

Travel or relocate there... Get a good job, pay your taxes, hit the club and they will fall all over you. cool
Re: 'Most Beautiful' Super Falcons Michelle Alozie Admits Having A Crush On Iwobi by Nilon: 2:51pm On Aug 11, 2023
Ikennaford:

Taa.. See this one.. With your protruded belly,, just cruise though,,, even after filtering, you are still handsome
i want to bang her and cum on her face
Re: 'Most Beautiful' Super Falcons Michelle Alozie Admits Having A Crush On Iwobi by Trybes(m): 2:52pm On Aug 11, 2023
obembet:
You try sha
By the way are they saying she and Iwobi should start rlship
Re: 'Most Beautiful' Super Falcons Michelle Alozie Admits Having A Crush On Iwobi by Nilon: 2:53pm On Aug 11, 2023
Angelfrost:

Travel or relocate there... Get a good job, pay your taxes, hit the club and they will fall all over you. cool
not the one that bleaches. I know most of them now bleach more than Yoruba gals
Re: 'Most Beautiful' Super Falcons Michelle Alozie Admits Having A Crush On Iwobi by dangermouse(m): 2:54pm On Aug 11, 2023
obembet:

She fine pass you joor. shocked

Black and natural. No bleaching grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Most Beautiful' Super Falcons Michelle Alozie Admits Having A Crush On Iwobi by Thales01: 2:56pm On Aug 11, 2023
obembet:
Women and this disgusting behavior..They see everything as competition especially when it concerns their fellow women.Tufiakwa!!
Re: 'Most Beautiful' Super Falcons Michelle Alozie Admits Having A Crush On Iwobi by 77up(m): 3:00pm On Aug 11, 2023
Most beautiful πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: 'Most Beautiful' Super Falcons Michelle Alozie Admits Having A Crush On Iwobi by sonofElElyon: 3:00pm On Aug 11, 2023
tundetech3:
Super Falcons star Michelle Alozie revealed that she has a crush on one of the Super Eagles stars.

Super Falcons of Nigeria and Houston Dash star Michelle Alozie has recently made the headlines after representing the national team at the 2023 FIFA Women’s World Cup in Australia and New Zealand.

Since the start of the tournament, Alozie has been trending on social media over her stunning looks and her performances for the Falcons.

Pulse Sports reported that Alozie has also enjoyed a massive boost in her social media following despite Nigeria’s exit from the World Cup.

Alozie featured for Nigeria in all their matches so far at the Australian showpiece and was recently in the headlines after she was the victim of a negative gesture from England women’s star Lauren James who stepped on her during their match last week Monday.

James who was sent off for her unsportsmanlike conduct has already apologized to Alozie on social media and her England teammate over her actions and Alozie has also forgiven her going by her response on social media.

Michelle Alozie confesses she has a crush on Super Eagles star Alex Iwobi
Amid the growing love for Alozie on social media, there have been conversations about her relationship life as several fans have confessed their love for the 26-year-old winger.

However, Alozie has previously revealed that she has a crush on a player in the Super Eagles team.

During an Instagram live conversation in 2021 tagged β€œThe three Musketeers”, Michelle Alozie when asked if she had any crushes on the men’s national team, she said, β€˜Alex Iwobi,” as per OJB Sport.

Iwobi who currently plays for Everton has been ranked amongst the most fashionable Nigerian footballers in 2023 and has also caught the attention of female fans due to his good looks.

Alozie, whose relationship status remains unknown has on the other hand, been ranked as the β€˜hottest’ Nigerian female footballer in 2023.

The makeshift defender saw her stocks rise at the 2023 FIFA Women’s World Cup and has reportedly gained over 140,000 followers on her Instagram account.

Source: Pulse Sports Nigeria
https://www.pulsesports.ng/sports-gist/story/michelle-alozie-super-falcons-star-admits-having-crush-on-alex-iwobi-2023081111354778519

Don't forget to improve on your penalty taking though
Re: 'Most Beautiful' Super Falcons Michelle Alozie Admits Having A Crush On Iwobi by Laple0541(m): 3:01pm On Aug 11, 2023
obembet:

She no fine reach you but you are not part of the team now, the captain only describes her as the most beautiful super falcon!
Re: 'Most Beautiful' Super Falcons Michelle Alozie Admits Having A Crush On Iwobi by Sirchigo4: 3:02pm On Aug 11, 2023
Hewlett:
Reasons why they got eliminated early

If I throw u stone now dey will talk say I dey wicked. If dem owe u the kind money NFF owe dem, will u be happy? As if u Sabi trap ball talk more of to Sabi control or even common pass sef.
Re: 'Most Beautiful' Super Falcons Michelle Alozie Admits Having A Crush On Iwobi by BigIyanga: 3:02pm On Aug 11, 2023
TheGameYard:
Lol she’s not a naija babe. It’s normal where she comes from
How she take no be Naija??
Re: 'Most Beautiful' Super Falcons Michelle Alozie Admits Having A Crush On Iwobi by BigIyanga: 3:03pm On Aug 11, 2023
obembet:

Make we see ur pichure without fake Syrian hair and makeup
Re: 'Most Beautiful' Super Falcons Michelle Alozie Admits Having A Crush On Iwobi by seunowokade(m): 3:06pm On Aug 11, 2023
obembet:

Babe, you fine true true, but you be Super Falcon? shocked shocked shocked

Re: 'Most Beautiful' Super Falcons Michelle Alozie Admits Having A Crush On Iwobi by MN07: 3:07pm On Aug 11, 2023
obembet:

Lol grin grin you just cracked me up now.
Re: 'Most Beautiful' Super Falcons Michelle Alozie Admits Having A Crush On Iwobi by Fullfledged(m): 3:09pm On Aug 11, 2023
Krexpah:
Iwobi no mind her naturally u are a right footer he reach penalty u go use left fire penalty go up if u accept her Na so she go dey fool u

Omo na that penalty own shock me. How you go play penalty with left foot when you be right footed player? No be juju be dat?
But tbh, the gal is very beautiful. I don't see any other super falcon who is as beautiful aside Plumptre who is half breed.
Re: 'Most Beautiful' Super Falcons Michelle Alozie Admits Having A Crush On Iwobi by Felaincarnated: 3:11pm On Aug 11, 2023
U nid eye drop ni?
leanonme82:
How is she the most beautiful Falcon when rasheedat ajibade is there? grin

Na joke? cheesy
Re: 'Most Beautiful' Super Falcons Michelle Alozie Admits Having A Crush On Iwobi by Dshocker(m): 3:13pm On Aug 11, 2023
obembet:

You this tribalist

1 Like

Re: 'Most Beautiful' Super Falcons Michelle Alozie Admits Having A Crush On Iwobi by Kenmatt(m): 3:13pm On Aug 11, 2023
obembet:

Ya face dey like AkwaIbom, Ogoni or Typical Yoruba...
Re: 'Most Beautiful' Super Falcons Michelle Alozie Admits Having A Crush On Iwobi by Chucks13: 3:14pm On Aug 11, 2023
Nilon:
her pussy will be like darkness

Oh bro that is too harsh pls.
Re: 'Most Beautiful' Super Falcons Michelle Alozie Admits Having A Crush On Iwobi by UIUX: 3:14pm On Aug 11, 2023
obembet:
You Lol. You fine?
Re: 'Most Beautiful' Super Falcons Michelle Alozie Admits Having A Crush On Iwobi by TheSuperX(m): 3:17pm On Aug 11, 2023
obembet:
But you be man now πŸ˜‚

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Broke Ronaldinho Banned From Leaving Brazil Over Huge Debt / AFCON: AS Roma Congratulates Nigeria, Super Eagles Responds / Champions League Final: Liverpool Fan Buys Β£40 Car To Travel For Madrid (photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.