Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,909 members, 7,814,070 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

Senators Received N2 Million 'token' Each, just before Akpabio's Gaffe - PT - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senators Received N2 Million 'token' Each, just before Akpabio's Gaffe - PT (28799 Views)

Sunday Igboho: Tinubu Gave Me N2 Million When I Visited Him At Bourdillon / Dahiru Buba: Buhari Trekker Gets Car, N2 Million From Gombe Governor / Before Akpabio Wins Round Three At The Election Tribunal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senators Received N2 Million 'token' Each, just before Akpabio's Gaffe - PT by Thomthom(m): 3:52pm On Aug 11, 2023
BoldBrainz:

Dawon concern una!
I no dey follow una do again.
Na money I dey try gather now to comot from this African branch of Alcatraz prison by early next year.. !
Nawaoo country don finish ooo.
Re: Senators Received N2 Million 'token' Each, just before Akpabio's Gaffe - PT by Hotwest: 3:52pm On Aug 11, 2023
U keep wailing...They keep cashing out

Nobody send you
Re: Senators Received N2 Million 'token' Each, just before Akpabio's Gaffe - PT by highchief1: 3:52pm On Aug 11, 2023
raskymonojendor:

That LP senator (Ireti Kingibe) said they have only been paid a little.

2 million is little to big men and women

Irrespective of political parties, Nigerian politicians are United in looting grin
The LP reps member in my constituency if u see speed when e take Dey build em house u go laugh.E never even ask obidients how them Dey.What made them think they can decieve some of us is what I don’t know.I knew the new Nigeria they talked about was not for Nigeria but for them.Show me one Nigerian that I should trust.If pastors are stealing is it one mumu eluppee that I should trust.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senators Received N2 Million 'token' Each, just before Akpabio's Gaffe - PT by Inyaky(f): 3:53pm On Aug 11, 2023
Money for doing absolutely nothing. Recircled home of ex governors, ministers, it is well o.

1 Like

Re: Senators Received N2 Million 'token' Each, just before Akpabio's Gaffe - PT by winterbell: 3:53pm On Aug 11, 2023
LG tv 65 inch
For sale
Location Rivers State
300k slightly negotiable
Condition Neat six month old
Re: Senators Received N2 Million 'token' Each, just before Akpabio's Gaffe - PT by Coolgent(m): 3:53pm On Aug 11, 2023
The amount is too meager for a whole Senator!
Re: Senators Received N2 Million 'token' Each, just before Akpabio's Gaffe - PT by scoobyblogspot(m): 3:57pm On Aug 11, 2023
Re: Senators Received N2 Million 'token' Each, just before Akpabio's Gaffe - PT by Coolgent(m): 3:58pm On Aug 11, 2023
RajahBaltazar:
The #2 million, if true, is a bonus. It seems like a huge amount to the masses but it would not amount to much for a senator of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. You should into account the cost of transport back to their respective constituencies and their aides also.

Besides, all senators, regardless of party, collected it. Before some people start saying things in the name of opposition.

Apt

1 Like

Re: Senators Received N2 Million 'token' Each, just before Akpabio's Gaffe - PT by Alchemy528: 4:02pm On Aug 11, 2023
OChimex:

But na those stupid poor people dey vote those crazy rich criminals.
They must get sense by fire by force.

Correct

1 Like

Re: Senators Received N2 Million 'token' Each, just before Akpabio's Gaffe - PT by Akaegwu(m): 4:03pm On Aug 11, 2023
Mosba:
Are you sure it's money? Look well na token dey their account o.
That's a token. From 10m it will become real money.
Re: Senators Received N2 Million 'token' Each, just before Akpabio's Gaffe - PT by PJ123: 4:04pm On Aug 11, 2023
ufotunang:
..that is why they do not want Peter obi to be president...with Peter obi all this diverting, embezzling, looting and chopping of our money will stop

Nobody can change that, just stop your unnecessary exaggerating of any politician. Wasn't your Obi in Anambra, did stop the honourable from receiving their useless bonuses.

The problem in Nigeria is systemic. It's either the system destroys the country completely or we destroy the system. Obi himself is a beneficiary of the rotten system.

Obi is not a solution to Nigerian problem, and unfortunate truth is that he can't even perform better and closer to Tinubu.

The only fast solution is for the masses to wage war against the current system.

All the labour union and masses must be united together to fight the current political system. National assembly need to be diamante completely and be made a part time job.
Re: Senators Received N2 Million 'token' Each, just before Akpabio's Gaffe - PT by Kamachicho(f): 4:04pm On Aug 11, 2023
A quick question, is this the first time they are giving the senators/representatives "money/prayer" before embarking on their vacation?

I will like to know.
Thanks
Re: Senators Received N2 Million 'token' Each, just before Akpabio's Gaffe - PT by Feggie3: 4:08pm On Aug 11, 2023
raskymonojendor:

Irrespective of political parties, Nigerian politicians are United in looting grin
Kingibe no go know wetin hit am when obidients cook for am. Make she no go there begin move motions whey them send am to move. We will ask her to give account of her time in the red chambers on the judgement day.
Re: Senators Received N2 Million 'token' Each, just before Akpabio's Gaffe - PT by 43Ronin: 4:11pm On Aug 11, 2023
when we tell you people that all of them are the same, you will say I am Batist, obedient, Pdp.... leodking, manabbq, ihordspy, tycoon, racoon how much did they give you people? all of your leaders said deu would support subsidy removal, and float naira-( they had no choice anyway IMF already gave them deadline by june). They are all one and same, we need to wake up and get rid of all of them, or the people wil continue to inherit poverty. we must form a new country, with new founding fathers and Constitution that aligns with our cultures and tradition....

1 Like

Re: Senators Received N2 Million 'token' Each, just before Akpabio's Gaffe - PT by joefelin2345: 4:12pm On Aug 11, 2023
FlawlessKarl:
shocked

Nigerians really deserve the type of leaders the have.

The west side of this country will shamelessly come and justify this idîotic thieving action of these foolish senators because even their rotten teeth son with no identity ,who's self acclaimed president of this useless contraption is a world known thief and a Notable drug peddler that the world ever known.

sadly, these lots from that side that keep on defending this pigs called leaders are begging shamelessly to feed their family while the pigs they're defending are feeding fat.
Could you pls mention the names of the Westerners begging you to feed their families or get prepared for litigation bc you can still be identified not withstand that this is a faceless forum? Bastard.

1 Like

Re: Senators Received N2 Million 'token' Each, just before Akpabio's Gaffe - PT by ajimo54(m): 4:17pm On Aug 11, 2023
WhisperedNoise:
And the minimum wage is 30,000 which can't buy a bag of rice.
Multiply 2m by the number of our senators and their aides and you'll understand why these people don't want an honest man to be President.

We play too much in Nigeria.

I'm curious as to how much they paid helineus, IconicR, TemplarLandry and other Nairaland stooges. Bunch of clowns with a red nose.
And me Ajimo54! You didnt mention how much I am being paid! How much is 2million? If u desire a change, enter the National Assembly! You think Obi will change it? Obi bribed judges new cars while he was governor meanwhile his medical doctors were on strike! I am not asking u to believe this ooo! But the reality is that commot ur face from their money or u join politics to take such. After u take urs, distribute to the poor!
Re: Senators Received N2 Million 'token' Each, just before Akpabio's Gaffe - PT by Kukutente23: 4:18pm On Aug 11, 2023
Rayban25:
just imagine. meanwhile, see what comman man has been reduced to. grin

Tinubu's govt has favored him and his donkey
Re: Senators Received N2 Million 'token' Each, just before Akpabio's Gaffe - PT by wittywriter: 4:19pm On Aug 11, 2023
Mosba:
Are you sure it's money? Look well na token dey their account o.

cool I see what you are insinuating....Since it's a token who knows if it's crypto!

Wickedness in high places.

Wittyness
Re: Senators Received N2 Million 'token' Each, just before Akpabio's Gaffe - PT by Felaincarnated: 4:20pm On Aug 11, 2023
Dey already paid dem wit hardship and frustration🤣 free opera mb bin saving dia miserable lives else dey all wud av ended up in Pablo Ebola lagoon
WhisperedNoise:
Multiply 2m by the number of our senators and their aides and you'll understand why these people don't want an honest man to be President.

I'm curious as to how much they paid helineus, IconicR, TemplarLandry and other Nairaland stooges. Bunch of clowns with a red nose.
Re: Senators Received N2 Million 'token' Each, just before Akpabio's Gaffe - PT by DREAMHOMES6970(m): 4:22pm On Aug 11, 2023
turmacs:
This is the kind of democracy bad government US, France and ECOWAS are fighting to restore in Niger because when our leaders are bad, that way they can continue to steal our natural resources and our politicians in turn can loot national treasury without international condensation...

Well said 👏
Re: Senators Received N2 Million 'token' Each, just before Akpabio's Gaffe - PT by Kukutente23: 4:23pm On Aug 11, 2023
raskymonojendor:

Why did you put her picture there?
Is she the only one who collected the money?
Why didn't you put that of Akpabio who announced the loot.
Oh, I forgot he's part of your favourite looting politician so he's free

1 Like

Re: Senators Received N2 Million 'token' Each, just before Akpabio's Gaffe - PT by Elev82014: 4:34pm On Aug 11, 2023
Fleecing of Nigeria continues by your useless and crooked politicians while the masses are NOT allowed to breathe! But the sad part about the whole subjugation and impoverishment of the citizenry by their elected politicians is that the same poor citizens would stand in defense of their oppressors. What a shame and a disgrace!!
Re: Senators Received N2 Million 'token' Each, just before Akpabio's Gaffe - PT by Quebec91(m): 4:37pm On Aug 11, 2023
cheesy
simongonner:
And Agbado people still dey trek with garri for stomach
Re: Senators Received N2 Million 'token' Each, just before Akpabio's Gaffe - PT by egoldman(m): 4:38pm On Aug 11, 2023
Five years of Nigeria government workers salaries if divided by 30k, is what Akpabio and the rest crooks in the senate will spend as token for holiday.
Re: Senators Received N2 Million 'token' Each, just before Akpabio's Gaffe - PT by Roozzaay(m): 4:38pm On Aug 11, 2023
WhisperedNoise:

How many states are paying the 30k? Some still pays as less as 20k
Re: Senators Received N2 Million 'token' Each, just before Akpabio's Gaffe - PT by BlueBlackPackag(m): 4:39pm On Aug 11, 2023
Another sponsored post soghter

Now that it can no longer be hidden, they have moved a step forward to mention an amount (N2 million) which is far less than what they actually received (N50 million).

These people truly underrate us!
Re: Senators Received N2 Million 'token' Each, just before Akpabio's Gaffe - PT by BlueBlackPackag(m): 4:40pm On Aug 11, 2023
Another sponsored post Sighted

Now that it can no longer be hidden, they have moved a step forward to mention an amount (N2 million) which is far less than what they actually received (N50 million).

These people truly underrate us!

1 Like

Re: Senators Received N2 Million 'token' Each, just before Akpabio's Gaffe - PT by ebenholer2(m): 4:41pm On Aug 11, 2023
I should be expecting the bigots to start ignorantly blaming PRESIDENT TINUBU for this knowing well that this allowance sharing has been an existing law in the senate that can only be changed by unanimous decision that will lead to constitutional restructuring. This is the reality about this and nothing hence. If the Labour party senators want to be honest with themselves they ought to refuse such allowance but since they are dubiously the same as APC and PDP they would not want to do such.
Re: Senators Received N2 Million 'token' Each, just before Akpabio's Gaffe - PT by RaptorX: 4:57pm On Aug 11, 2023
ufotunang:
..that is why they do not want Peter obi to be president...with Peter obi all this diverting, embezzling, looting and chopping of our money by our politicians will stop
Nothing will stop with Peter Obi, you are naive if you think otherwise.
Re: Senators Received N2 Million 'token' Each, just before Akpabio's Gaffe - PT by emmybobo1: 4:58pm On Aug 11, 2023
References1:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/615656-nigerian-senators-share-n218-million-as-holidays-allowance.html
The way these men treat their case with rapt urgency. So, under 3 months they have done all the paper work concerning their bank details and capturing. But when the ordinary man is employed in the civil service, it take close to one year to receive first pay
Re: Senators Received N2 Million 'token' Each, just before Akpabio's Gaffe - PT by Nobody: 5:00pm On Aug 11, 2023
RajahBaltazar:
The #2 million, if true, is a bonus. It seems like a huge amount to the masses but it would not amount to much for a senator of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. You should into account the cost of transport back to their respective constituencies and their aides also.

Besides, all senators, regardless of party, collected it. Before some people start saying things in the name of opposition.
How many of the senators visit their constituencies?Have you seen your senator representing you?They only visit during campaign.Besides,Senators dont pay their aides and constituents from their allowances and salary.it is from the public purse that they are paid from.why do the receive constituency allowance?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Despite Challenges, No Going Back On My Reforms - Tinubu / Jonathan Government Created TSA, But Couldn’t Impose It – Buhari / Amina Ali Flies Presidential Jet To Meet Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.