Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,257 members, 7,818,878 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:10 AM

Amina Ali Flies Presidential Jet To Meet Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amina Ali Flies Presidential Jet To Meet Buhari (28805 Views)

New Photo Of Amina Ali And Her Daughter (Released Chibok Girl) / Amina Ali And Her Baby Meet Buhari At The Presidential Villa (photos) / Rescued Amina Ali Her Child And Husband (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amina Ali Flies Presidential Jet To Meet Buhari by sixtuschimere: 11:08am On May 19, 2016
FLASH: Rescued Chibok girl Amina Ali Nkeki has departed Maiduguri for Abuja to meet Pres. Buhari in this pres. Jet

https://mobile.twitter.com/SaharaReporters/status/733256093003055105

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Amina Ali Flies Presidential Jet To Meet Buhari by sixtuschimere: 11:08am On May 19, 2016
Re: Amina Ali Flies Presidential Jet To Meet Buhari by Nobody: 11:09am On May 19, 2016
Sai Buhari

She deserves a first class service on board grin

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amina Ali Flies Presidential Jet To Meet Buhari by EazyMoh(m): 11:11am On May 19, 2016
Am still confused about that her Boko converted 'husband'
He should be interrogated. If had participated in any attack then he shall get no mercy.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amina Ali Flies Presidential Jet To Meet Buhari by Firefire(m): 11:17am On May 19, 2016
I laugh. cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amina Ali Flies Presidential Jet To Meet Buhari by chriskosherbal(m): 11:21am On May 19, 2016
Thank God for her.

2 Likes

Re: Amina Ali Flies Presidential Jet To Meet Buhari by greatgod2012(f): 11:27am On May 19, 2016
I no go talk.
Let everything unravel.

6 Likes

Re: Amina Ali Flies Presidential Jet To Meet Buhari by Jokerman(m): 11:31am On May 19, 2016
hahaha... by the time govt are thru with all ds gimmicks eh... I just hope many eyes will be open...

Christians, Christians, Christians. .. wen will your eyes open?

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amina Ali Flies Presidential Jet To Meet Buhari by Okanokan(m): 11:37am On May 19, 2016
EazyMoh:
Am still confused about that her Boko converted 'husband'
He should be interrogated. If had participated in any attack then he shall get no mercy.

Something is Wrong.

6 Likes

Re: Amina Ali Flies Presidential Jet To Meet Buhari by incomintop: 11:40am On May 19, 2016
The girl is just flying without her parents and so called husbands
What a cheap propaganda and lies from apc
Just wait vanguard journalist are on their way to chibok town identify the girls identity

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Amina Ali Flies Presidential Jet To Meet Buhari by queenoflafia(f): 11:43am On May 19, 2016
Stockholm syndrome.she wanted her Bokoharam hubby rescued from bh

1 Like

Re: Amina Ali Flies Presidential Jet To Meet Buhari by DelGardo: 11:53am On May 19, 2016
Way to go... after her deliverance from hell.

Please accord her first class treatment, rehabilitate her and give her the best possible education at government expense.
She and the others were abandoned and betrayed by clueless leadership. Now is time to care, even if we can't give back her innocence.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amina Ali Flies Presidential Jet To Meet Buhari by Kyase(m): 11:55am On May 19, 2016
Boko abeg come kidnap me after 2 days release me. I wan go aso rock before i become president.

5 Likes

Re: Amina Ali Flies Presidential Jet To Meet Buhari by dukie25: 12:32pm On May 19, 2016
The script is playing out nicely, lets hope Bubu releases the rest as soon as possible.

21 Likes

Re: Amina Ali Flies Presidential Jet To Meet Buhari by Opistorincos(m): 12:32pm On May 19, 2016
hope say bubu no wan marry the girl

1 Like

Re: Amina Ali Flies Presidential Jet To Meet Buhari by anorld(m): 12:33pm On May 19, 2016
Ok
Re: Amina Ali Flies Presidential Jet To Meet Buhari by johnshagb(m): 12:33pm On May 19, 2016
Something must make the news. Hail Buhari for me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amina Ali Flies Presidential Jet To Meet Buhari by Whizzdom(m): 12:33pm On May 19, 2016
Lol. Nigerians. When shall we continue to lie to ourselves like this, this political strategists are making a very good move, they will take the girl to the Presidential Villa, where Pres. Buhari & his men will shred emotional cry and show their deepest concerns that the girl have suffered alot, after that the remaining girls will be released by Boko Haram before 29th of May 2016

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amina Ali Flies Presidential Jet To Meet Buhari by Saturn213: 12:34pm On May 19, 2016
Jokerman:
hahaha... by the time govt are thru with all ds gimmicks eh... I just hope many eyes will be open...

Christians, Christians, Christians. .. wen will your eyes open?

This is how mental instability begins

Check yourself into a Psychiatrist hospital

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amina Ali Flies Presidential Jet To Meet Buhari by tejpot(m): 12:34pm On May 19, 2016
change
incomintop:
Just wait vanguard journalist are on their way to chibok town identify the girls identity
change

Meanwhile your case is fantastically pathetic, if not you must be high on cluelessness supplimented weed.

9 Likes

Re: Amina Ali Flies Presidential Jet To Meet Buhari by Originality007: 12:34pm On May 19, 2016
b
Re: Amina Ali Flies Presidential Jet To Meet Buhari by dollaflow(m): 12:34pm On May 19, 2016
hmmm
Re: Amina Ali Flies Presidential Jet To Meet Buhari by Nobody: 12:36pm On May 19, 2016
Who Presidential Jet don epp? grin After Boko Boys don carry 11-inch donkey phallus scatter the girl punana. grin

Abeg, make we hear word jare.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amina Ali Flies Presidential Jet To Meet Buhari by laprince(m): 12:36pm On May 19, 2016
lol. Not to even reunite her with her family.

This is now becoming a doctored script in my eyes.
Get well soon Naija.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amina Ali Flies Presidential Jet To Meet Buhari by Pyno30: 12:36pm On May 19, 2016
sixtuschimere:
FLASH: Rescued Chibok girl Amina Ali Nkeki has departed Maiduguri for Abuja to meet Pres. Buhari in this pres. Jet

https://mobile.twitter.com/SaharaReporters/status/733256093003055105
Serious? Please i'm also a Chibok boy. Can i be flown to Abuja to meet Baba?
Re: Amina Ali Flies Presidential Jet To Meet Buhari by Deen77: 12:36pm On May 19, 2016
incomintop:

The so called husband is a criminal.

1 Like

Re: Amina Ali Flies Presidential Jet To Meet Buhari by kekakuz(m): 12:36pm On May 19, 2016
[size=20pt] shettima alone in the jet with that girl I don't trust that niggarr
somebody do something before he compounds that girls problem
[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Amina Ali Flies Presidential Jet To Meet Buhari by admax(m): 12:37pm On May 19, 2016
One Chibok girl rescued; phiam! she was taken to meet Borno Governor yesterday; phiam!! she will be taken to Abuja to see the President today.....Politics has taken over.

After been traumatised for more than two years one would have expected her to be shielded away with a psychologist but what do I know? lipsrsealed

We should keep praying for our leaders. cry

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amina Ali Flies Presidential Jet To Meet Buhari by tellwisdom: 12:37pm On May 19, 2016
These fools Keep engaging themselves with less important and nonsense as priority. Buhari and the aides, Are you people mad?? Una dey craze?? sad

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amina Ali Flies Presidential Jet To Meet Buhari by AngelAhnie(f): 12:37pm On May 19, 2016
Keneking:
Sai Buhari

She deserves a first class service on board grin
angry angry
Re: Amina Ali Flies Presidential Jet To Meet Buhari by Nobody: 12:38pm On May 19, 2016
Any eediot propagating religious war in this thread will die of an unknown disease.

AMEN undecided

6 Likes

Re: Amina Ali Flies Presidential Jet To Meet Buhari by WHOcarex: 12:38pm On May 19, 2016
undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ogoni Clean-Up: Buhari To Be Represented By Osinbajo - Femi Adesina / Bayelsa ANDP Distances Party From Tribunal Case Sacking Diri / SSG George Akume Falls Sick, Flown To Germany - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.