Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,405 members, 7,836,630 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:46 AM

FUTO ASUU Sacks Chairman - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / FUTO ASUU Sacks Chairman (10701 Views)

FUTO ASUU’s Fraudulent “clearing” Of Pantami’s Fraudfessorship - Prof Farooq A. / OAU Sacks Professor Richard Akindele Over Sex For Mark Scandal / LASU Sacks ASUU Chairman, Vice Chairman And 15 Other Lecturers For Malpractices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FUTO ASUU Sacks Chairman by theophorus(m): 9:49pm On Aug 11, 2023
If ordinary Chairman of ASUU FUTO chapter came make some quilty of Financial Misappropriation, then imagine when that man becomes Govnor.

Look in the Mirror and you will understand our problem as a Nation.
Re: FUTO ASUU Sacks Chairman by genkins(m): 11:31pm On Aug 11, 2023
Very corrupt school.as an alumni,I have applied for transcript twice..yet they haven't sent my transcript till now.10months.they keep wanting me to bribe them
They don't have a twitter or social media account,I would have called them out.
If anyone has thier VCs contact pls let me know
Re: FUTO ASUU Sacks Chairman by HRMK: 7:00am On Aug 12, 2023
dem chop una money?
but nor be why you put dem dia be that..........hahahaha.....9ja na one kind funny place sha!!
Re: FUTO ASUU Sacks Chairman by Tony609(m): 11:30am On Aug 12, 2023
Sorry Dr C. iherjike.. but Una get mind give me 2.99 after graduating with 3.10 with all the stress of reading.. japa now 💯 you will meet me as your consultant someday..
Re: FUTO ASUU Sacks Chairman by Annjones1: 11:58am On Aug 12, 2023
Check out

Do you want to know NYSC age limit 2022/2023 for mobilization or NYSC age reduction for next batches?

Knowing NYSC age limit for 2023 mobilization is of crucial importance.

In this article, we’ll show you all you need to know about NYSC Age Limit 2022/2023 updated for next batches

In addition, you’ll know the primary purpose of NYSC Age limit and how to Calculate NYSC age limit to know your eligibility status this year.
Latest update now is that because of the strike the house of rep has come up with something for next batches.. just visit the site and read about it

Visit

https://onlinestudyingservices.com/2023/08/02/nysc-age-limit-for-mobilization-in-2022-2023/
Re: FUTO ASUU Sacks Chairman by Soylife(m): 2:06pm On Aug 12, 2023
genkins:
Very corrupt school.as an alumni,I have applied for transcript twice..yet they haven't sent my transcript till now.10months.they keep wanting me to bribe them
They don't have a twitter or social media account,I would have called them out.
If anyone has thier VCs contact pls let me know
If you can state what it will take,I can help you
Re: FUTO ASUU Sacks Chairman by genkins(m): 7:22pm On Aug 12, 2023
Soylife:

If you can state what it will take,I can help you

What it will take how?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Godspower Oshodin Bags Honorary Doctorate Degree From Top Swiss Business School / WAEC Endorses Aregbesola’s Opon Imo, Recommend It To Other States - Vanguard / When Is The Jamb Change Of Course And Change Of Institution Form Closing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.