Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,210 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

Elon Musk To Fight Mark Zuckerberg In ‘Ancient Roman Setting’ - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Elon Musk To Fight Mark Zuckerberg In ‘Ancient Roman Setting’ (30455 Views)

Mark Zuckerberg Shares Photos Of The Cars His Wife And Himself Use / Mark Zuckerberg Announces New WhatsApp Reactions / Mark Zuckerberg’s Properties, Cars, $400 Grey Shirts (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Elon Musk To Fight Mark Zuckerberg In ‘Ancient Roman Setting’ by Sheriman(m): 7:10pm On Aug 11, 2023
Donald Trump go be d referee. The fight go too sweat

1 Like

Re: Elon Musk To Fight Mark Zuckerberg In ‘Ancient Roman Setting’ by Kazeem47(m): 7:42pm On Aug 11, 2023
Brendaniel:
Tinubu and Niger republic leader should fight, anyone that wins should be taking orders from the other one

This is Vawulence grin
Re: Elon Musk To Fight Mark Zuckerberg In ‘Ancient Roman Setting’ by greypencils: 8:19pm On Aug 11, 2023
ZBerg is smalish na. 5'7 to 6'2 na David & Goliath
Re: Elon Musk To Fight Mark Zuckerberg In ‘Ancient Roman Setting’ by omojeesu(m): 8:27pm On Aug 11, 2023
NOwazobia:
Distracting you from what?

Last time I checked, they are not your country nationals, and non of them owns an office in your country. undecided

Those distracting know themselves & will be implementing their nefarious agenda while the world focuses on the show...
Re: Elon Musk To Fight Mark Zuckerberg In ‘Ancient Roman Setting’ by NOwazobia: 8:44pm On Aug 11, 2023
omojeesu:

Those distracting know themselves & will be implementing their nefarious agenda while the world focuses on the show...
That is an unnecessary insecurity on your side.

No one will be implementing anything in your absence.

Infact, in this country anything that could be done in your absence, could likely be done in your present, and you can do little or nothing about it.

It is literally what has been going on in the country
Re: Elon Musk To Fight Mark Zuckerberg In ‘Ancient Roman Setting’ by Demayour: 8:58pm On Aug 11, 2023
yinkeys:

Legit undecided
Do you know shady deals that go on behind closed doors.
Most wealth sources aren’t from sparkling clean sources if you don’t know

On earth you’re either a prey or predator if you don’t know
Go ask how the South Africans suffering in region where Musk family diamond mine is.
Musk refused to station a Tesla factory in Africa where the battery raw materials are obtained from , they just want to profit off uninsured cheap slave labourers extracting unrefined lithium rocks. Hazardous to the health of those workers for life

Meta is busy spying on people and selling their private data for profit (Cambridge Analytica scandal)
You can never delete your Facebook account permanently, why ?

A war is about to happen in Niger because foreigners have been cheating them for centuries. Now that they want to recreate a path for themselves
I saw videos of tanks heading to the north online

Morality and legality ain't the same bro.

You're talking about morality with this comment.

1 Like

Re: Elon Musk To Fight Mark Zuckerberg In ‘Ancient Roman Setting’ by pikechukwu6(m): 9:31pm On Aug 11, 2023
None of your business... how much is in your account? grin grin
Re: Elon Musk To Fight Mark Zuckerberg In ‘Ancient Roman Setting’ by two2t: 10:31pm On Aug 11, 2023
MS247:
Ellon musk better have a rethink
is that why you raped your nephew and mother
confess now
Re: Elon Musk To Fight Mark Zuckerberg In ‘Ancient Roman Setting’ by Clinghton: 11:09pm On Aug 11, 2023
Na so dis man wan take end his life.
Re: Elon Musk To Fight Mark Zuckerberg In ‘Ancient Roman Setting’ by MMG01(m): 11:44pm On Aug 11, 2023
Reinaldo:
grin

Two intelligent men who made legit money. Miscreants can never relate.

Don’t cast em bro 🤫😂
Re: Elon Musk To Fight Mark Zuckerberg In ‘Ancient Roman Setting’ by wisemanj(m): 4:52am On Aug 12, 2023
Re: Elon Musk To Fight Mark Zuckerberg In ‘Ancient Roman Setting’ by Goldbw122(m): 7:35am On Aug 12, 2023
I thought they were joking 😂😂😂
Re: Elon Musk To Fight Mark Zuckerberg In ‘Ancient Roman Setting’ by yinkeys(m): 4:01pm On Aug 12, 2023
Demayour:

Sad but you’re right right
Loopholes within the rules grin
If I’m to use that logic I see nothing wrong with yahoo boys stealing from Westerners
Especially when Western institutions connive with greedy sellout rulers that serve their interest to destroy our economy
I saw the video of Nigerians trying to obtain visa, it’s crazy
That’s surplus IELTS & Visa fees to name a few
Isn’t that exploitation of some sort
France & Ecowas should leave Niger alone
Their people are happy with the coup.
Democracy is a government of the people not of the West
It’s ridiculous global elites are the ones making these laws they can bend
In the words of Syrian president: The West don’t have permanent allies or integrity, when it comes to protecting or obtaining their material interest
Once this proxy war starts from Niger, West Africa will feel the destabilization

Re: Elon Musk To Fight Mark Zuckerberg In ‘Ancient Roman Setting’ by TeamXola(m): 8:26pm On Aug 12, 2023
Mark will beat him blue black
Re: Elon Musk To Fight Mark Zuckerberg In ‘Ancient Roman Setting’ by yinkeys(m): 1:23pm On Aug 16, 2023
Demayour:

Ultimately
He who has power decides what’s moral and immoral, what’s legal & illegal in the eyes of the law.
Slavery was legal, colonization was legal

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Airtel Modem Configuration (please Help) / Etisalat Daily Opera Mini Bundle....! / Hello Am A Tech Nerd , Ask Me Anything About Your Smartphone Problem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.