Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,547 members, 7,837,097 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:47 PM

Elon Musk To Fight Mark Zuckerberg In ‘Ancient Roman Setting’ - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Elon Musk To Fight Mark Zuckerberg In ‘Ancient Roman Setting’ (30500 Views)

Mark Zuckerberg Shares Photos Of The Cars His Wife And Himself Use / Mark Zuckerberg Announces New WhatsApp Reactions / Mark Zuckerberg’s Properties, Cars, $400 Grey Shirts (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Elon Musk To Fight Mark Zuckerberg In ‘Ancient Roman Setting’ by Allisgud: 5:21pm On Aug 11, 2023
This is a true meaning of the adage which quote NA WHO CHOP BELLEFUL DEY GO FIGHT grin grin
Re: Elon Musk To Fight Mark Zuckerberg In ‘Ancient Roman Setting’ by LORDKing001: 5:22pm On Aug 11, 2023
Danisaint112:
Damn I will like to see them beat their self to pop cheesy

I support Musk on this one. But all win na win as long as I know MUSK will chop better beating if he looses I'm okay with it. cheesy

It will end draw
Re: Elon Musk To Fight Mark Zuckerberg In ‘Ancient Roman Setting’ by Allisgud: 5:23pm On Aug 11, 2023
I know it's Elon musk that brought this idea,he looks like a trouble maker

1 Like

Re: Elon Musk To Fight Mark Zuckerberg In ‘Ancient Roman Setting’ by AImiron: 5:25pm On Aug 11, 2023
phemmyfour:
Are they serious or playing
Damn serious
Re: Elon Musk To Fight Mark Zuckerberg In ‘Ancient Roman Setting’ by purplekayc(m): 5:31pm On Aug 11, 2023
grin
Re: Elon Musk To Fight Mark Zuckerberg In ‘Ancient Roman Setting’ by purplekayc(m): 5:31pm On Aug 11, 2023
AImiron:
Damn serious
dey play
Re: Elon Musk To Fight Mark Zuckerberg In ‘Ancient Roman Setting’ by omojeesu(m): 5:32pm On Aug 11, 2023
Big distraction...
Re: Elon Musk To Fight Mark Zuckerberg In ‘Ancient Roman Setting’ by InvertedHammer: 5:40pm On Aug 11, 2023
/

They should set up Jagaban vs Obasanjo in Lagos.

/
Re: Elon Musk To Fight Mark Zuckerberg In ‘Ancient Roman Setting’ by Zeezenho: 5:44pm On Aug 11, 2023
Elon just wan wound that small facebook guy for nothing.
Re: Elon Musk To Fight Mark Zuckerberg In ‘Ancient Roman Setting’ by Zeezenho: 5:45pm On Aug 11, 2023
InvertedHammer:
/

They should set up Jagaban vs Obasanjo in Lagos.

/

You mean Ebola of bogu vs ebora of owu? I hate injustice ebora is an old solder fit strong and rugged vs a zombie like dieing drug addict? Common that's not fair.
Re: Elon Musk To Fight Mark Zuckerberg In ‘Ancient Roman Setting’ by FireUpNow(m): 5:46pm On Aug 11, 2023
Reminderz:
Elon, go show that American puppet how it's done...
Elon Musk wey be gangster who grew up in the rough streets of South Africa will teach that ajebutter Mark some nice lessons in the ring. #BillionDollarsFight

2 Likes

Re: Elon Musk To Fight Mark Zuckerberg In ‘Ancient Roman Setting’ by Josephkabila12: 5:57pm On Aug 11, 2023
The venue should be the Colosseum of Rome, Italy.
Re: Elon Musk To Fight Mark Zuckerberg In ‘Ancient Roman Setting’ by alfredilly: 5:59pm On Aug 11, 2023
Sorry,Elon Musk is not a tech giant . He didn't found twitter. He is only an opportunist who used his money to buy fame
Re: Elon Musk To Fight Mark Zuckerberg In ‘Ancient Roman Setting’ by zrocky: 6:00pm On Aug 11, 2023
AImiron:

SOURCE
like play like play somebody will get hurt from this celebrity fight fun game.
Re: Elon Musk To Fight Mark Zuckerberg In ‘Ancient Roman Setting’ by Adakintroy: 6:08pm On Aug 11, 2023
Nerds and alternative ego.
Re: Elon Musk To Fight Mark Zuckerberg In ‘Ancient Roman Setting’ by AImiron: 6:08pm On Aug 11, 2023
purplekayc:
dey play
We’ll see
Re: Elon Musk To Fight Mark Zuckerberg In ‘Ancient Roman Setting’ by SweetDipBenny(m): 6:09pm On Aug 11, 2023
Mark will fvck him up na
Re: Elon Musk To Fight Mark Zuckerberg In ‘Ancient Roman Setting’ by NOwazobia: 6:12pm On Aug 11, 2023
Abifarin16:
This Two Guys like Cruise. It would be a serious fundraiser if they decide to go through with the fight. Anthon Joshua and Maywhether will have noting on them in the area of people coming to watch. But Na Cruise. Just Like Davido and Wizkid on the same track Or BurnA Boy and Davido doing a collaboration.
I think it is beyond cruise, as Elon is already preparing for surgery regarding the fight.

The government of Italy has also been notified.

This is sounding very serious at each passing day, it has already gone beyond cruise, except they have serious issues to disengaged from the fight at odd hour.
Re: Elon Musk To Fight Mark Zuckerberg In ‘Ancient Roman Setting’ by NOwazobia: 6:15pm On Aug 11, 2023
omojeesu:
Big distraction...
Distracting you from what?

Last time I checked, they are not your country nationals, and non of them owns an office in your country. undecided
Re: Elon Musk To Fight Mark Zuckerberg In ‘Ancient Roman Setting’ by Mekanus(m): 6:22pm On Aug 11, 2023
Even though Zuck is a pussified nigga, with his MMA he should be able to beat Musk blue and black.
Re: Elon Musk To Fight Mark Zuckerberg In ‘Ancient Roman Setting’ by Truthfulguy10: 6:22pm On Aug 11, 2023
Orubebe01:
grin Emilokan
E no tell you say w go do anything, em just say na em turn 😂😂
Re: Elon Musk To Fight Mark Zuckerberg In ‘Ancient Roman Setting’ by ceejayluv(m): 6:22pm On Aug 11, 2023
I have a feeling that fight will be staged.... A draw will end it.
Re: Elon Musk To Fight Mark Zuckerberg In ‘Ancient Roman Setting’ by TheSuperX(m): 6:23pm On Aug 11, 2023
I'm looking forward to the fight
Re: Elon Musk To Fight Mark Zuckerberg In ‘Ancient Roman Setting’ by TheSuperX(m): 6:24pm On Aug 11, 2023
alfredilly:
Sorry,Elon Musk is not a tech giant . He didn't found twitter. He is only an opportunist who used his money to buy fame
Why don't you do the same if it's easy, poor man with poor mentality.
Re: Elon Musk To Fight Mark Zuckerberg In ‘Ancient Roman Setting’ by Edusouls(m): 6:36pm On Aug 11, 2023
Too much money makes someone bored and busy body that’s this two men problem, too much money , I mean insane money
Re: Elon Musk To Fight Mark Zuckerberg In ‘Ancient Roman Setting’ by Quebec91(m): 6:36pm On Aug 11, 2023
cheesy
LeeSantos:
Na person wey senate president don send prayers to him mail boxes get strength to fight
Re: Elon Musk To Fight Mark Zuckerberg In ‘Ancient Roman Setting’ by Quebec91(m): 6:37pm On Aug 11, 2023
cheesy
accordadoga27:
Una don belle full una come dey find bekubeku
Re: Elon Musk To Fight Mark Zuckerberg In ‘Ancient Roman Setting’ by Goldmaxx(f): 6:40pm On Aug 11, 2023
alfredilly:
So what are you exactly?
What about SpaceX and tesla?
Re: Elon Musk To Fight Mark Zuckerberg In ‘Ancient Roman Setting’ by Ventura1: 6:42pm On Aug 11, 2023
Ticket will be about $100,000
Re: Elon Musk To Fight Mark Zuckerberg In ‘Ancient Roman Setting’ by deyplay: 6:45pm On Aug 11, 2023
Goldmaxx:
So what are you exactly?
What about SpaceX and tesla?
don't mind him. The richest man in the world and the most followed human on Twitter is buying fame. Engaging with some people here can be brain retarding
Re: Elon Musk To Fight Mark Zuckerberg In ‘Ancient Roman Setting’ by Discountsempai: 6:46pm On Aug 11, 2023
grin
Re: Elon Musk To Fight Mark Zuckerberg In ‘Ancient Roman Setting’ by Blackdisciple(m): 6:57pm On Aug 11, 2023
LeeSantos:
Na person wey senate president don send prayers to him mail boxes get strength to fight

Kaiii you ehhh you suppose follow nigerian troops to Niger grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Accidentally Sent Airtime To A Wrong Number / Photos From Tecno Spark 3 Unveiling In Lagos / Please Recommend A Good Phone Between 60k - 70k Naira?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.