Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,381 members, 7,819,383 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:18 PM

Davido To Send Money To Benue Fan On A Road Trip To Lagos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido To Send Money To Benue Fan On A Road Trip To Lagos (49524 Views)

“Your Nose Looks Like G-String” – Patapaa Insults Fan On Twitter / Muma G Kisses A Fan On The Lips At One Lagos Fiesta (Photo) / “I Love You Bro” — Davido To Wizkid For Bringing Him Out On Stage At His Concert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido To Send Money To Benue Fan On A Road Trip To Lagos by Pakerlokor: 5:19pm On Aug 11, 2023
A Nairalander Releases A Better Unavailable Song That Will Surprise Davido.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=08b6woqIQKo

MP3 available on all music stores.
Re: Davido To Send Money To Benue Fan On A Road Trip To Lagos by marlow1962(m): 5:19pm On Aug 11, 2023
Oj
Re: Davido To Send Money To Benue Fan On A Road Trip To Lagos by Nobody: 5:19pm On Aug 11, 2023
grin
Re: Davido To Send Money To Benue Fan On A Road Trip To Lagos by SETHARTHUR(m): 5:20pm On Aug 11, 2023
jmoore:
The format don pay
Them go soon cast'am like GWR. Trust Nigerians.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido To Send Money To Benue Fan On A Road Trip To Lagos by dbestuncle: 5:20pm On Aug 11, 2023
Abeg what stain o
FutureIsFemale:
No matter what this David does, it can never take away the stains on his garment. I just pity him.

2 Likes

Re: Davido To Send Money To Benue Fan On A Road Trip To Lagos by BoldBrainz(m): 5:20pm On Aug 11, 2023
FutureIsFemale:
No matter what this David does, it can never take away the stains on his garment. I just pity him.

And pray tell, what stains be those?

2 Likes

Re: Davido To Send Money To Benue Fan On A Road Trip To Lagos by sirblend: 5:20pm On Aug 11, 2023
Kkk
Re: Davido To Send Money To Benue Fan On A Road Trip To Lagos by Triplerg: 5:20pm On Aug 11, 2023
FutureIsFemale:

You are very stupid. Keep wasting away your life here

2 Likes

Re: Davido To Send Money To Benue Fan On A Road Trip To Lagos by SirLakes: 5:20pm On Aug 11, 2023
This guy don drop update grin

If you like go find Wizkid.... you go see shege, only Korty fit relate well grin grin grin
Re: Davido To Send Money To Benue Fan On A Road Trip To Lagos by BoldBrainz(m): 5:22pm On Aug 11, 2023
mariovito:
Make the guy use the money take brush up him knowledge of Nigerian geography and politics.

Which one be "Benin State"?

Na Benue boy, no blame am.

Them sabi all the ingredients for every brand of beer, them even sabi scientific names of different rats, but anything wey cross comot from Otukpo and Vandekyia, e dey hard them to remember.. grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido To Send Money To Benue Fan On A Road Trip To Lagos by yahoodetector: 5:25pm On Aug 11, 2023
FutureIsFemale:

We love him that way. No one knows about you so rest
Re: Davido To Send Money To Benue Fan On A Road Trip To Lagos by GambaOsaka: 5:25pm On Aug 11, 2023
FutureIsFemale:

Yinmu
See Jesus younger sister o
Na you holy pass
The stain sef Shey na palm oil or zobo ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido To Send Money To Benue Fan On A Road Trip To Lagos by mclloyd22: 5:26pm On Aug 11, 2023
You sha go change bearing and chain tire.
Re: Davido To Send Money To Benue Fan On A Road Trip To Lagos by Jsucre(m): 5:27pm On Aug 11, 2023
FutureIsFemale:

mention stain biko
Re: Davido To Send Money To Benue Fan On A Road Trip To Lagos by Roozzaay(m): 5:28pm On Aug 11, 2023
Mendy101:
because na you stain am abi

You dey mind the wayray cheesy
Re: Davido To Send Money To Benue Fan On A Road Trip To Lagos by casppyjay: 5:29pm On Aug 11, 2023
FutureIsFemale:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido To Send Money To Benue Fan On A Road Trip To Lagos by Yoighaman(m): 5:33pm On Aug 11, 2023
FutureIsFemale:

What "stain"?
Re: Davido To Send Money To Benue Fan On A Road Trip To Lagos by ednut1(m): 5:33pm On Aug 11, 2023
Mountain bike is not for long distances tho
Re: Davido To Send Money To Benue Fan On A Road Trip To Lagos by bennybuhari: 5:33pm On Aug 11, 2023
Everybody will start their own
Re: Davido To Send Money To Benue Fan On A Road Trip To Lagos by EmmyMaestro(m): 5:35pm On Aug 11, 2023
Trust Nigerians, this guy has set the tone, after this everybody will start riding bicycle.
Bicycle-a-thon
Re: Davido To Send Money To Benue Fan On A Road Trip To Lagos by taiwotimitt: 5:37pm On Aug 11, 2023
Tolawti:

OBO to the world 🌎
Re: Davido To Send Money To Benue Fan On A Road Trip To Lagos by letsgrill: 5:37pm On Aug 11, 2023
Giveaway Website launch

Re: Davido To Send Money To Benue Fan On A Road Trip To Lagos by engrelvis(m): 5:38pm On Aug 11, 2023
FutureIsFemale:

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cvz2ZCGIrbJ
Once Davido send dis money he shud jejely go back home otherwise he becomes food for kidnappers !
Re: Davido To Send Money To Benue Fan On A Road Trip To Lagos by FireUpNow(m): 5:38pm On Aug 11, 2023
mariovito:
Make the guy use the money take brush up him knowledge of Nigerian geography and politics.

Which one be "Benin State"?
You dey observe well well oo. When I see Benin state I be get weak. I come ask myself say which one be Benin state heading to Ogun. All join as long as something go drop las las

2 Likes

Re: Davido To Send Money To Benue Fan On A Road Trip To Lagos by ConquerorK: 5:38pm On Aug 11, 2023
FutureIsFemale:

Idiot
Re: Davido To Send Money To Benue Fan On A Road Trip To Lagos by crossbreedwears(m): 5:40pm On Aug 11, 2023
What stains sir?
FutureIsFemale:

Re: Davido To Send Money To Benue Fan On A Road Trip To Lagos by AngelicBeing: 5:41pm On Aug 11, 2023
mariahAngel:
Davido is more compassionate and reliable than Nigeria's president and all the politicians put together.
He's done for his fellow citizens with his own money more than what the Nigerian government could ever do for the people, even with the nation's money.
Gbamsulotely, end of thread grin

1 Like

Re: Davido To Send Money To Benue Fan On A Road Trip To Lagos by Mrtaye: 5:42pm On Aug 11, 2023
Which one be Benin state again abi na Benin republic
Re: Davido To Send Money To Benue Fan On A Road Trip To Lagos by drinkgarri: 5:42pm On Aug 11, 2023
If Davido contest against Tinubu in the next election, he will win

3 Likes

Re: Davido To Send Money To Benue Fan On A Road Trip To Lagos by Ever8090: 5:44pm On Aug 11, 2023
Aguogba:
Werey say "Benin" state grin cheesy, Benin state to Abeokuta state
you wey Sabi say na Edo state, how far?...I sure say shingban no gum your account
Re: Davido To Send Money To Benue Fan On A Road Trip To Lagos by Felaincarnated: 5:45pm On Aug 11, 2023
(Away lyrics) Wateva u do, hope sey u dey make d rabba. I no get time for wahala, I dey Ibiza...
Baba imade sure understands d motive👊
Re: Davido To Send Money To Benue Fan On A Road Trip To Lagos by mukthar2000(m): 5:45pm On Aug 11, 2023
With this OYA SEND ACCOUNT statement , every Nigerians we like yo be on bicycle ride to Devi house now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

'My Son And My Nephew' - Laura Ikeji Poses With Her Son And Linda Ikeji's Son / This Woman Thinks Toolz Photoshopped This Photo Of Herself / Ini Edo Shares No Makeup/no Weaveon Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.