Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,342 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

Davido To Send Money To Benue Fan On A Road Trip To Lagos - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido To Send Money To Benue Fan On A Road Trip To Lagos (49521 Views)

“Your Nose Looks Like G-String” – Patapaa Insults Fan On Twitter / Muma G Kisses A Fan On The Lips At One Lagos Fiesta (Photo) / “I Love You Bro” — Davido To Wizkid For Bringing Him Out On Stage At His Concert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido To Send Money To Benue Fan On A Road Trip To Lagos by Weathered: 6:28pm On Aug 11, 2023
FutureIsFemale:
cDavido engaged in a heartwarming exchange, insisting that @emmiwuks share his bank details.
how did Davido insist, please?

Another paid article primarily for publicity.

1 Like

Re: Davido To Send Money To Benue Fan On A Road Trip To Lagos by JuanDeDios: 6:34pm On Aug 11, 2023
alphaconde:
Benin State grin

not bad
You sef see am. smiley
Re: Davido To Send Money To Benue Fan On A Road Trip To Lagos by mariovito(m): 6:37pm On Aug 11, 2023
Guy, why so rude? grin

BoldBrainz:

Na Benue boy, no blame am.

Them sabi all the ingredients for every brand of beer, them even sabi scientific names of different rats, but anything wey cross comot from Otukpo and Vandekyia, e dey hard them to remember.. grin
Re: Davido To Send Money To Benue Fan On A Road Trip To Lagos by Pootle: 6:39pm On Aug 11, 2023
FutureIsFemale:
No matter what this David does, it can never take away the stains on his garment. I just pity him.
Why does his kind gesture always come whenever he's being caught up in a mess?
David is trying to shift the public's eyes away from his mess.
I wouldn't be surprised if he sponsored the fan to embark on the journey in the first place.
I like Wizkid but then, I hate all of them.

which mess....your own wey dey smell or my wey dey loud grin grin grin
Re: Davido To Send Money To Benue Fan On A Road Trip To Lagos by BoldBrainz(m): 6:40pm On Aug 11, 2023
mariovito:
Guy, why so rude? grin

Me harmless, bro.. grin!
Re: Davido To Send Money To Benue Fan On A Road Trip To Lagos by IbroMaka(m): 6:44pm On Aug 11, 2023
illicit:
I came all d way from Osun to see someone in Abuja o shocked

Candidlady

Your own don finish be dat .. you ain't returning home 😃🤪😁
Re: Davido To Send Money To Benue Fan On A Road Trip To Lagos by illicit(m): 6:45pm On Aug 11, 2023
IbroMaka:

Your own don finish be dat .. you ain't returning home 😃🤪😁

I no go back o

Till now I never see d person
Re: Davido To Send Money To Benue Fan On A Road Trip To Lagos by udemzyudex(m): 6:48pm On Aug 11, 2023
This bicycle no fit do am on time, next time get a road bicycle.
Re: Davido To Send Money To Benue Fan On A Road Trip To Lagos by Blackdisciple(m): 6:55pm On Aug 11, 2023
FutureIsFemale:
No matter what this David does, it can never take away the stains on his garment. I just pity him.
I wouldn't be surprised if he sponsored the fan to embark on the journey in the first place.

What stain Pls I wanna know at least I'm not his fan but I want to know the stain....

.... waiting.....
Re: Davido To Send Money To Benue Fan On A Road Trip To Lagos by maxist2020(m): 6:58pm On Aug 11, 2023
FutureIsFemale:

Which mess are you talking about? That some did a music video, all the head slammers self una no get sense.
Re: Davido To Send Money To Benue Fan On A Road Trip To Lagos by isabi2lof: 7:05pm On Aug 11, 2023
Davido and Portable are generous beings unlike our stingy politicians undecided
Re: Davido To Send Money To Benue Fan On A Road Trip To Lagos by lexy2014: 7:17pm On Aug 11, 2023
FutureIsFemale:
Lalasticlala nlfpmod Dominique justwise mynd44 this person has been strolling me for more than 3yrs now.

Strolling you to where? Is that not false accusation?

What are the stains on his garment?

Who needs more pity, Davido or you?

You are the one who has been begging for job. Why don't you pity yourself since you can't afford to meet your needs?

What mess was Davido caught up in?

Why did Davido not sponsor you to embark on the journey instead of the guy? Wouldn't that have helped you financially?

You like Wizkid? Is the future no longer female?

1 Like

Re: Davido To Send Money To Benue Fan On A Road Trip To Lagos by Solofresh2: 7:21pm On Aug 11, 2023
FutureIsFemale:
Who cares about Islam? I'm a Christian "Jesus'personified".
Davido knows the nonsense he did he should go and make peace in his home.
You will just kill yourself over nothing

1 Like

Re: Davido To Send Money To Benue Fan On A Road Trip To Lagos by Nairas2dollars: 7:26pm On Aug 11, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Last last

At all at all na im bad

Make he wire the guy small thing

Then if the guy get sense use some part of the money carry one sure odd
Make him carry Burnley to score one goal against mancity

Wrong prediction......man city can't conceive any goal.
Re: Davido To Send Money To Benue Fan On A Road Trip To Lagos by Bakrabas: 7:43pm On Aug 11, 2023
FutureIsFemale:
Let him go and do the needful.
I wonder why Chef hasn't sued him yet.

According to you, if Nigerian men are rapists, I think therefore you're born through rape undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido To Send Money To Benue Fan On A Road Trip To Lagos by HellVictorinho6(m): 7:50pm On Aug 11, 2023
Re: Davido To Send Money To Benue Fan On A Road Trip To Lagos by bizzibodi(m): 7:50pm On Aug 11, 2023
Many called him a foool?now he has cashout. grin grin grin grin
Re: Davido To Send Money To Benue Fan On A Road Trip To Lagos by Tijani009: 7:57pm On Aug 11, 2023
mariovito:
Make the guy use the money take brush up him knowledge of Nigerian geography and politics.

Which one be "Benin State"?
na mad man
Re: Davido To Send Money To Benue Fan On A Road Trip To Lagos by Hotwest: 8:01pm On Aug 11, 2023
Nairas2dollars:

Wrong prediction......man city can't conceive any goal.
just play corners under 10.5 and thank me later .I don't mind dollars from you grin
Re: Davido To Send Money To Benue Fan On A Road Trip To Lagos by Nairas2dollars: 8:06pm On Aug 11, 2023
Hotwest:
just play corners under 10.5 and thank me later .I don't mind dollars from you grin

I just play it for fun, I won millions last season and I used it for charity. But I don't think man city would conceive a goal against Burnley.

1 Like

Re: Davido To Send Money To Benue Fan On A Road Trip To Lagos by Hotwest: 8:11pm On Aug 11, 2023
Nairas2dollars:

I just play it for fun, I won millions last season and I used it for charity. But I don't think man city would conceive a goal against Burnley.
cheesy
I enjoy quoting people like you. I wish you all the good luck for Burnley not to get a goal. Maybe I can get small love!

Congrats on ur millions and charity deeds last year! Those recipients will be wishing u d best and a return this year
Re: Davido To Send Money To Benue Fan On A Road Trip To Lagos by Nairas2dollars: 8:15pm On Aug 11, 2023
Hotwest:
cheesy
I enjoy quoting people like you. I wish you all the good luck for Burnley not to get a goal. Maybe I can get small love!

Congrats on ur millions and charity deeds last year! Those recipients will be wishing u d best and a return this year

Exactly charity really pave way oh. I keep getting excess blessings. I only do charity to those in needs. Go to legit orphanage homes, buy cartons of provisions and bags of rice for them, especially the children. Kneel down and let the children lay hands on your head and pray for you. I swear this is a secret to success.

1 Like

Re: Davido To Send Money To Benue Fan On A Road Trip To Lagos by FutureIsFemale(f): 8:23pm On Aug 11, 2023
HellVictorinho6:

According 2 u ,davido is a rapist.
Yes he is.
Re: Davido To Send Money To Benue Fan On A Road Trip To Lagos by Hotwest: 8:23pm On Aug 11, 2023
Nairas2dollars:

Exactly charity really pave way oh. I keep getting excess blessings. I only do charity to those in needs. Go to legit orphanage homes, buy cartons of provisions and bags of rice for them, especially the children. Kneel down and let the children lay hands on your head and pray for you. I swear this is a secret to success.
Nice one. May your blessings continue
Re: Davido To Send Money To Benue Fan On A Road Trip To Lagos by FutureIsFemale(f): 8:25pm On Aug 11, 2023
lexy2014:

You are the one who has been begging for job. Why don't you pity yourself since you can't afford to meet your needs?

Why did Davido not sponsor you to embark on the journey instead of the guy? Wouldn't that have helped you financially?

God punish you and your entire household IJN
Re: Davido To Send Money To Benue Fan On A Road Trip To Lagos by lexy2014: 8:37pm On Aug 11, 2023
FutureIsFemale:
God punish you and your entire household IJN

Is that how God has been punishing you and your entire household?

Pls share your experience of this punishment.

1 Like

Re: Davido To Send Money To Benue Fan On A Road Trip To Lagos by Cantonese: 8:41pm On Aug 11, 2023
Over to copycats.

Now to trek from Kano to see Wizkid.
Re: Davido To Send Money To Benue Fan On A Road Trip To Lagos by Emma1Oj(m): 8:50pm On Aug 11, 2023
FutureIsFemale:
Who cares about Islam? I'm a Christian "Jesus'personified".
Davido knows the nonsense he did he should go and make peace in his home.
The painful part is; None of them even know if your type is in existence.
Re: Davido To Send Money To Benue Fan On A Road Trip To Lagos by Dybala11(m): 9:09pm On Aug 11, 2023
FutureIsFemale:
Let him go and do the needful.
I wonder why Chef hasn't sued him yet.
You mean sued for divorce??
Why not sure Davido for divorce on her behalf??
This your entitlement mentality to have a say in other people's life is so so funny. 😂😂
Re: Davido To Send Money To Benue Fan On A Road Trip To Lagos by Dybala11(m): 9:11pm On Aug 11, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Last last

At all at all na im bad

Make he wire the guy small thing

Then if the guy get sense use some part of the money carry one sure odd
Make him carry Burnley to score one goal against mancity
Very bad advice, Burnley is yet to score till now o. Let's see if they'd score in this match.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fela's First Grandchild Weds Her Australian Boo At Afrika Shrine,Lagos(pics / Toke Makinwa, A Client From Hell - Sandra, Frank Edoho’s Wife / This Woman Thinks Toolz Photoshopped This Photo Of Herself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.