Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,222 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

Suspected Thief Set Ablaze By An Angry Mob For Stealing Phone In Uyo (photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Suspected Thief Set Ablaze By An Angry Mob For Stealing Phone In Uyo (photos) (1905 Views)

Suspected Motorcycle Thief Set Ablaze In Benue (Graphic Photos) / Suspected Thief Set Ablaze In Delta For Snatching Phone With Toy Gun (Graphic) / Thief Set Ablaze In Korina, Benue State By Angry Youths (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Suspected Thief Set Ablaze By An Angry Mob For Stealing Phone In Uyo (photos) by Coregists: 9:42pm On Aug 11, 2023
A suspected thief was set ablaze by an angry mob for allegedly stealing in Akwa Ibom State.

It was gathered from sources that the young man, who is not named, was set on fire for allegedly stealing a handset.

A video sighted by Trendygists shows the moment the boy, who is in his 20s, was chased down by the mob, beaten, and set ablaze.

At the time of this report, it was unclear where the young boy stole the phone, but it was learned that the incident happened in front of the University of Uyo’s permanent site, Nwaniba.

Source: https://trendygists.com/2023/08/11/suspected-thief-set-ablaze-by-an-angry-mob-for-stealing-phone-in-uyo-video/

Lalasticlala, Mynd44, Dominique

Re: Suspected Thief Set Ablaze By An Angry Mob For Stealing Phone In Uyo (photos) by Nobody: 9:42pm On Aug 11, 2023
This is too much, this is barbaric. Why didn't they handover him to the police. 😭

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Suspected Thief Set Ablaze By An Angry Mob For Stealing Phone In Uyo (photos) by Aonkuuse(m): 9:44pm On Aug 11, 2023
Chai and see Akpabio announcing looting on National TV but this useless mob no see am

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suspected Thief Set Ablaze By An Angry Mob For Stealing Phone In Uyo (photos) by Peledonomy: 9:48pm On Aug 11, 2023
Before I dedicate a song to that guy that likes dedicating songs... Listen

My cousin called me and told me abt the situation. They were 3 of them. 1 was killed by uniuyo perm site.
Another was chased down and killed also far from uniuyo perm site. Only one managed to escape with a broken arm.

Right now, there is a manhunt for him.

I dedicate Oliver twist by dbanj to that guy dedicating a song below. Great jam
Re: Suspected Thief Set Ablaze By An Angry Mob For Stealing Phone In Uyo (photos) by youngsahito(m): 9:48pm On Aug 11, 2023
Why set him ablaze if he is actually unharmed.it is this useless people that will be praising politicians stealing the country wealth.
Police need to arrest all those mofos.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suspected Thief Set Ablaze By An Angry Mob For Stealing Phone In Uyo (photos) by TemplarLandry: 9:48pm On Aug 11, 2023
πŸ™„πŸ™„.

I dedicate β€œKo Gbadun” by Mr. Raw to this horrific news.
Re: Suspected Thief Set Ablaze By An Angry Mob For Stealing Phone In Uyo (photos) by OgogoroFreak(m): 9:55pm On Aug 11, 2023
Beautiful scene cheesy
Re: Suspected Thief Set Ablaze By An Angry Mob For Stealing Phone In Uyo (photos) by Alchemy528: 9:59pm On Aug 11, 2023
Nigeria can never have mercy open the boy
I wish one of those people children will also go out and steal to and get burnt in the same way
Re: Suspected Thief Set Ablaze By An Angry Mob For Stealing Phone In Uyo (photos) by DevilishMan: 10:00pm On Aug 11, 2023
I'm still wondering how these people can travel all the way from Osogbo to go commit crime in Akwa Ibom.

5 Likes

Re: Suspected Thief Set Ablaze By An Angry Mob For Stealing Phone In Uyo (photos) by markidoo(m): 10:02pm On Aug 11, 2023
Burn him oo, if I was there I would have cut part of his body and chewed it as suya,, I dey para like this. Imagine what thieves did to my colleague. He got on a transit not knowing it was a one chance, after dispossessing him of his valuables, they forced him to drink sniper insecticide and pushed him off the moving bus 🚐 my guy😭😭😭 battled a day in the Hospital which the hospital also took huge sum of money πŸ’° for treatment, but finally lost the battle.. May His Soul Rest In Peace πŸ•ŠοΈ,, I dey PARA FOR ANY THIEF WIA DEM CATCH NOW...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suspected Thief Set Ablaze By An Angry Mob For Stealing Phone In Uyo (photos) by Smitaro100(m): 10:03pm On Aug 11, 2023
Stealing and getting caught in akwa ibom state is d 1st class ticket to hell.

4 Likes

Re: Suspected Thief Set Ablaze By An Angry Mob For Stealing Phone In Uyo (photos) by Rayd502(m): 10:05pm On Aug 11, 2023
TemplarLandry:
πŸ™„πŸ™„.

I dedicate β€œKo Gbadun” by Mr. Raw to this horrific news.

This track describes the situation...Nothing sweet again for this country.
Re: Suspected Thief Set Ablaze By An Angry Mob For Stealing Phone In Uyo (photos) by WesternPanzer: 10:19pm On Aug 11, 2023
You burn petty thieves but hail those that steal billions? grin grin grin

Useless People...

1 Like

Re: Suspected Thief Set Ablaze By An Angry Mob For Stealing Phone In Uyo (photos) by doggedfighter(f): 11:03pm On Aug 11, 2023
markidoo:
Burn him oo, if I was there I would have cut part of his body and chewed it as suya,, I dey para like this. Imagine what thieves did to my colleague. He got on a transit not knowing it was a one chance, after dispossessing him of his valuables, they forced him to drink sniper insecticide and pushed him off the moving bus 🚐 my guy😭😭😭 battled a day in the Hospital which the hospital also took huge sum of money πŸ’° for treatment, but finally lost the battle.. May His Soul Rest In Peace πŸ•ŠοΈ,, I dey PARA FOR ANY THIEF WIA DEM CATCH NOW...

Humans and evil !

1 Like

Re: Suspected Thief Set Ablaze By An Angry Mob For Stealing Phone In Uyo (photos) by Reelz: 2:35am On Aug 12, 2023
markidoo:
where n how did it happen..
Re: Suspected Thief Set Ablaze By An Angry Mob For Stealing Phone In Uyo (photos) by falcon01: 2:51am On Aug 12, 2023
Well who Am I to judge! An average Nigerian is a thief
Re: Suspected Thief Set Ablaze By An Angry Mob For Stealing Phone In Uyo (photos) by TheSuperX(m): 3:03am On Aug 12, 2023
It's always those backward primitive and dog eating cannibals, politicians in their state will steal billions but they would rather praise the them than burning them.

1 Like

Re: Suspected Thief Set Ablaze By An Angry Mob For Stealing Phone In Uyo (photos) by markidoo(m): 5:06am On Aug 12, 2023
Reelz:

where n how did it happen..
Abuja🚐, I have told you how it happened...
Re: Suspected Thief Set Ablaze By An Angry Mob For Stealing Phone In Uyo (photos) by Nobody: 7:00am On Aug 12, 2023
IconicR:
This is too much, this is barbaric. Why didn't they handover him to the police. 😭
The police would collect 20k and free him, then next thing he gets a gun. Them for use am pack gutter instead, obviously the poor thing needed mentoring

2 Likes

Re: Suspected Thief Set Ablaze By An Angry Mob For Stealing Phone In Uyo (photos) by EyenIbibio1: 7:34am On Aug 12, 2023
They can't afford 2 liters of fuel for their Keke, but make them hear 'Ino!" you'll see them coming out with 10 liters of fuel each.
Walk around the streets, and beg them for a condemned tyre, they'll tell you it's for their car they'll buy in the future, but make them hear 'thief"! You'll see them freely rolling to the scene.

1 Like

Re: Suspected Thief Set Ablaze By An Angry Mob For Stealing Phone In Uyo (photos) by fyzaila: 7:36am On Aug 12, 2023
In as much as this is very barbaric, it serves them right in some way. Those thieves do worse to victims when they are high and desperate to dispose someone of his valuables.

See how they all stood and watching. I can't biko

1 Like

Re: Suspected Thief Set Ablaze By An Angry Mob For Stealing Phone In Uyo (photos) by Brownshoe: 7:45am On Aug 12, 2023
Na so this people red reach
Re: Suspected Thief Set Ablaze By An Angry Mob For Stealing Phone In Uyo (photos) by SensualMan: 8:05am On Aug 12, 2023
Same fate awaits Tin*bu in the hands of Northerners smiley
Re: Suspected Thief Set Ablaze By An Angry Mob For Stealing Phone In Uyo (photos) by ReacherSaidNoth: 8:21am On Aug 12, 2023
Pure evil. Why would you end a life in such a horrific manner over glass and plastic?
Re: Suspected Thief Set Ablaze By An Angry Mob For Stealing Phone In Uyo (photos) by Shalommy(f): 8:22am On Aug 12, 2023
Good job. Before anyone dream of stealing in Aks, he/she will have a rethink.

1 Like

Re: Suspected Thief Set Ablaze By An Angry Mob For Stealing Phone In Uyo (photos) by YoungBlackRico(m): 9:05am On Aug 12, 2023
Lol ode. Calabar and Uyo are two places you should never be caught stealing. This is their only approach to handling thieves
Re: Suspected Thief Set Ablaze By An Angry Mob For Stealing Phone In Uyo (photos) by Wealthoptulent(m): 9:47am On Aug 12, 2023
Coregists:

Source: https://trendygists.com/2023/08/11/suspected-thief-set-ablaze-by-an-angry-mob-for-stealing-phone-in-uyo-video/

Lalasticlala, Mynd44, Dominique
Na theft e theft, e no kill na.
Now same people crying make Nigeria no invade Niger.. say peace is needed in Africa.
Re: Suspected Thief Set Ablaze By An Angry Mob For Stealing Phone In Uyo (photos) by Englishisamust: 10:57am On Aug 12, 2023
markidoo:

I swear!!! Burn them !!! Burn them!!! What they did to someone I know I no fit talk aaam. Rest in peace my friend😭😭😭😭😭
Re: Suspected Thief Set Ablaze By An Angry Mob For Stealing Phone In Uyo (photos) by Englishisamust: 10:58am On Aug 12, 2023
Wealthoptulent:

Now same people crying make Nigeria no invade Niger.. say peace is needed in Africa.

Burn them!!! Burn them!!!. If you ever experienced how cruel thief is, you wish something brutal than killing for them!!
Re: Suspected Thief Set Ablaze By An Angry Mob For Stealing Phone In Uyo (photos) by otomatic(m): 11:13am On Aug 12, 2023
Wealthoptulent:

He go soon upgrade to holding gun and killing. If you hand over to police, he will soon be released and become more dangerous. Better to nip him in the bud as the parents did a poor job.

1 Like

Re: Suspected Thief Set Ablaze By An Angry Mob For Stealing Phone In Uyo (photos) by Alonso91(m): 2:34pm On Aug 12, 2023
DevilishMan:
I'm still wondering how these people can travel all the way from Osogbo to go commit crime in Akwa Ibom.

Werey omo

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Man Being Burnt To Death For Stealing A Necklace, Live, Video Included / Nigerian Restaurant Shut Down For Serving HUMAN FLESH / The Young Man Who Jumped From 6-storey Building Survived. See His New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.