Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,366 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:06 AM

Suspected Thief Set Ablaze By An Angry Mob For Stealing Phone In Uyo (photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Suspected Thief Set Ablaze By An Angry Mob For Stealing Phone In Uyo (photos) (1906 Views)

Suspected Motorcycle Thief Set Ablaze In Benue (Graphic Photos) / Suspected Thief Set Ablaze In Delta For Snatching Phone With Toy Gun (Graphic) / Thief Set Ablaze In Korina, Benue State By Angry Youths (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suspected Thief Set Ablaze By An Angry Mob For Stealing Phone In Uyo (photos) by Lampy336: 4:04pm On Aug 12, 2023
WesternPanzer:
You burn petty thieves but hail those that steal billions? grin grin grin

Useless People...

Petty thiefs upgrade to the bigger ones , I pray that you won't encounter them and you will know how wicked this people are that you just called a petty thiefs..
Re: Suspected Thief Set Ablaze By An Angry Mob For Stealing Phone In Uyo (photos) by Lampy336: 4:10pm On Aug 12, 2023
WesternPanzer:
You burn petty thieves but hail those that steal billions? grin grin grin

Useless People...

Petty thiefs upgrade to the bigger ones , I pray that you won't encounter them and you will know how wicked this people are that you just called a petty thiefs..
Re: Suspected Thief Set Ablaze By An Angry Mob For Stealing Phone In Uyo (photos) by Lampy336: 4:13pm On Aug 12, 2023
ReacherSaidNoth:
Pure evil. Why would you end a life in such a horrific manner over glass and plastic?

If thief don burgle you and your family members for una house before yes I know that you won't saying things like this cos the people up called just a petty thiefs will upgrade to armed robbers using guns..
Re: Suspected Thief Set Ablaze By An Angry Mob For Stealing Phone In Uyo (photos) by Lampy336: 4:16pm On Aug 12, 2023
YoungBlackRico:
Lol ode. Calabar and Uyo are two places you should never be caught stealing. This is their only approacuh to handling thieves

Broda best way to end their act this way , petty thiefs upgrade to armed robbers..
Re: Suspected Thief Set Ablaze By An Angry Mob For Stealing Phone In Uyo (photos) by Lampy336: 4:18pm On Aug 12, 2023
Englishisamust:

Burn them!!! Burn them!!!. If you ever experienced how cruel thief is, you wish something brutal than killing for them!!

Aswear during my university days , na 3 of my newly bought laptop was stolen by this so called petty thiefs and that is why I will never wish them well whenever they were caught..
Re: Suspected Thief Set Ablaze By An Angry Mob For Stealing Phone In Uyo (photos) by Knetpro(m): 1:02am On Aug 13, 2023
So, he lost his life over common phone.
Re: Suspected Thief Set Ablaze By An Angry Mob For Stealing Phone In Uyo (photos) by BlissGod: 11:27am On Aug 13, 2023
YoungBlackRico:
Lol ode. Calabar and Uyo are two places you should never be caught stealing. This is their only approach to handling thieves
You forgot to add onitsha

(1) (2) (Reply)

Video Of “chairman” That Was Captured Flogging His Apprentice Mercilessly Sparks / See The Face Of The Airforce Guy That Killed His Airforce Girlfriend (Pics) / Man Threatens To Rape 12 Year Old Girl(PICTURES)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.