Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,916 members, 7,810,521 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:27 AM

4 Days Of Rollover Success. - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / 4 Days Of Rollover Success. (2779 Views)

Boxer, Patrick Day Dies At 27, 4 Days After Suffering Brain Injury / Rollover 10,000 To A Million Naira With Just 2odds / 99.9% SURE 2 ODDS ROLLOVER FOR 2WEEKS(14/14) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 Days Of Rollover Success. by Specialbaby(f): 11:30pm On Feb 09
LIVINGICONREBOR:
NEC could not even put a goal to rescue this ticket.
Hmmm 🤔
just stop predicting. None of your games has brought green lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 4 Days Of Rollover Success. by Tesenak20: 5:56am On Feb 10
LIVINGICONREBOR:
My folk, we are launching forward tomorrow, just as the headline of the thread says, we must achieve our 4 days rollover success.

Just keep your eyes peeled on this thread.
We are doing the 10 odds rollover for 4 consecutive days.
You have tried with another cut on your 4th attempt on another person's thread. Congratulations on your failed ticket. As long as you keep picking more than 6 games on a ticket on this thread, Cut one or more shall continually be the result.
Re: 4 Days Of Rollover Success. by Tesenak20: 5:58am On Feb 10
Specialbaby:
just stop predicting. None of your games has brought green lipsrsealed
He has never opened his own thread but keeps using another person's thread with an ulterior motive.
Ask him why can't he start his own success or failure story on his own thread?

1 Like

Re: 4 Days Of Rollover Success. by Icuib4cu: 7:58am On Feb 10

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 4 Days Of Rollover Success. by LIVINGICONREBOR: 8:42am On Feb 10
My folk let's launch forward with this 12 odds. This 4 days rollover success must be actualised.
No dilly-dally.

Re: 4 Days Of Rollover Success. by LIVINGICONREBOR: 8:45am On Feb 10
Tesenak20:

You have tried with another cut on your 4th attempt on another person's thread. Congratulations on your failed ticket. As long as you keep picking more than 6 games on a ticket on this thread, Cut one or more shall continually be the result.

Ecoco2014/Tesenak20, my nigga. How your side? You no go wan burst an artery ontop my own thread. Relax!!
Re: 4 Days Of Rollover Success. by Tesenak20: 11:03am On Feb 10
LIVINGICONREBOR:

Ecoco2014/Tesenak20, my nigga. How your side? You no go wan burst an artery ontop my own thread. Relax!!
Shut up you emblem of piracy and disorder.
You don't have a thread. You are so disgusting and unmanly for parasiting on another's thread and calling it your own.
We keep watching your show of shame.
Re: 4 Days Of Rollover Success. by Icuib4cu: 2:21pm On Feb 10

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 4 Days Of Rollover Success. by Tesenak20: 2:37pm On Feb 10
LIVINGICONREBOR:
My folk let's launch forward with this 12 odds. This 4 days rollover success must be actualised.
No dilly-dally.

No dilly-dally (dilly-dallying).
Congratulations on earning your 5th "RED CAP" on another person's thread.

Re: 4 Days Of Rollover Success. by LIVINGICONREBOR: 9:00pm On Feb 10
Hmm 🤔. Yet another ticket.
Re: 4 Days Of Rollover Success. by LIVINGICONREBOR: 12:34pm On Feb 11
Hmm. I guess I would sit and watch how events unfold today. From previous experiences, Sundays are usually deadlier than Saturdays and Fridays.

Ecoco2014/Tesenak20, who are u supporting for today's afcon final??
Re: 4 Days Of Rollover Success. by Tesenak20: 12:54pm On Feb 11
LIVINGICONREBOR:
Hmm. I guess I would sit and watch how events unfold today. From previous experiences, Sundays are usually deadlier than Saturdays and Fridays.

Ecoco2014/Tesenak20, who are u supporting for today's afcon final??
I am Tesenak20 not Ecoco2014.We are not the same.
Patriotism says Nigeria
Punting says NOBODY.
Re: 4 Days Of Rollover Success. by LIVINGICONREBOR: 2:00pm On Feb 11
Tesenak20:

I am Tesenak20 not Ecoco2014.We are not the same.
Patriotism says Nigeria
Punting says NOBODY.

May the better team win then. Ecoco2014, I know you like the back of my hands. So I don't know why you keep on denying your monikers.
Re: 4 Days Of Rollover Success. by Tesenak20: 2:04pm On Feb 11
LIVINGICONREBOR:

May the better team win then. Ecoco2014, I know you like the back of my hands. So I don't know why you keep on denying your monikers.
I am not Ecoco2014. Stop talking gibberish if you don't want the silence treatment and you know the type of people that deserve it.
Re: 4 Days Of Rollover Success. by LIVINGICONREBOR: 2:32pm On Feb 11
Tesenak20:

I am not Ecoco2014. Stop talking gibberish if you don't want the silence treatment and you know the type of people that deserve it.

E be like say atomic bomb dey inside your head ABI?? Silence treatment indeed.

Ecoco2014/Tesenak20, may super eagles carry the day.
Re: 4 Days Of Rollover Success. by LIVINGICONREBOR: 2:56pm On Feb 15
❌❌❌❌❌❌
Re: 4 Days Of Rollover Success. by LIVINGICONREBOR: 8:03pm On Feb 29
My folk, we are going again this weekend. But this is not going to be business as usual with the bookies.
At least 10 odds will be served here daily back to back from Friday to Monday.

Get ready your staking power. It is a do or do affair this time around. We must make history together.🤔

Caveat: If I don't hit at least 3 out of those four days, then I will be going on a long hiatus in punting both offline and online.

1 Like

Re: 4 Days Of Rollover Success. by LIVINGICONREBOR: 2:23am On Mar 01
CD002D9E
Sporty Bet
11+ odds

🥱

First game starts by 3 p.m

❌❌❌❌❌

We go again tomorrow.
Re: 4 Days Of Rollover Success. by Tesenak20: 6:09am On Mar 01
LIVINGICONREBOR:
CD002D9E
Sporty Bet
11+ odds

🥱

First game starts by 3 p.m

Seen
Re: 4 Days Of Rollover Success. by LIVINGICONREBOR: 10:09am On Mar 02
9DEBBFD2
Sporty Bet
10+odds

1st game starts by 1 p.m

🤔

❌❌❌❌❌

Yeah!! It is gonna be a long hiatus indeed. Looking at first quarter in 2025 for a come back.👍

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Will Like To Meet My Father, He Is A Nigerian Chelsea Star Ross Barkley Reveal / This Pictures Show Ronaldo Is Not A Human / Everyday Free Games Here, 90% Accuracy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.