Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,431 members, 7,836,729 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:01 PM

Your Partner (husband/wife) Defrauded You In Business - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Your Partner (husband/wife) Defrauded You In Business (506 Views)

This Is A Photo Of Father & Daughter In Ilorin & Not Husband & Wife / Is Anything Wrong With Husband & Wife Sleeping In Separate Rooms / Disgrace! Husband & Wife Fight In Public, Exchange Blows. Wife Wins? (Pix Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Partner (husband/wife) Defrauded You In Business by Dainy1(m): 10:58pm On Aug 11, 2023
So, a lady shared her experience with me at work and I want more insight.
A man lied and defrauded his struggling wife of some certain amount of money in a business transcaction, only for the lady to get to know the truth, the real amount the item was bought and the account which she made payments to, was an arrange POS guy's account and not the company's account as he claimed.

After confronting her husband, he got angry at her for making unnecessary investigation behind his back accordingly to him.

Married people in the house, have you ever experienced a situation where your partner, lied and defrauded you and you get to know later? What did you do?
What can you advise in such situations?
Do you think a husband or wife who behave like this, truly love?
Can you divorce your partner for this reason?
Pls matured mind.
Re: Your Partner (husband/wife) Defrauded You In Business by Aonkuuse(m): 11:02pm On Aug 11, 2023
It happens everyday in our homes nah, women are good at doing it... This particular one shock you because only useless men do it so it's very rare. Women deflate prices of things every damn time

1 Like

Re: Your Partner (husband/wife) Defrauded You In Business by Kobojunkie: 11:06pm On Aug 11, 2023
Dainy1:
After confronting her husband, he got angry at her for making unnecessary investigation behind his back accordingly to him.
■ Married people in the house, have you ever experienced a situation where your partner, lied and defrauded you and you get to know later? What did you do? What can you advise in such situations?
Do you think a husband or wife who behave like this, truly love? Can you divorce your partner for this reason? Pls matured mind
1. That is akin to having a fraudster and bully, all wrapped in one, as a business partner. Na so you she go dey clench teeth throughout the rest of that marriage. undecided

2. We are all different and have different tolerance levels. So, rather than seek opinion of others, my suggestion for anyone dealing with such is to look inwards to decide how much he/she is worth, and as such deserves out in a relationship. lipsrsealed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Partner (husband/wife) Defrauded You In Business by Dainy1(m): 7:26am On Aug 12, 2023
Aonkuuse:
It happens everyday in our homes nah, women are good at doing it... This particular one shock you because only useless men do it so it's very rare. Women deflate prices of things every damn time
Yes. But if your partner have to bring in other people, connive with them to scam you of big money. Is not okay to me. Like. The man went too far
Re: Your Partner (husband/wife) Defrauded You In Business by Dainy1(m): 7:28am On Aug 12, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. That is akin to having a fraudster and bully, all wrapped in one, as a business partner. Na so you she go dey clench teeth throughout the rest of that marriage. undecided

2. We are all different and have different tolerance levels. So, rather than seek opinion of others, my suggestion for anyone dealing with such is to look inwards to decide how much he/she is worth, and as such deserves out in a relationship. lipsrsealed
Is not an act of someone that loves at all.
Re: Your Partner (husband/wife) Defrauded You In Business by Zigzagman: 6:46pm On Aug 12, 2023
Hmmm 🤔 I'll post my thoughts soon
Re: Your Partner (husband/wife) Defrauded You In Business by Zigzagman: 6:46pm On Aug 12, 2023
This is the bad part of city dating. You tend not to know the financial and sexual habits of people you intend marrying.

The issue of lovers scamming themselves isn't new. On nairaland, a few days ago a woman posted that she was scammed by her fiance in the run up to marriage preparation: see the video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2MRuCnn8VV4

If you're being scammed by a loved one, you need to set up very clear boundaries for example:

No joining accounts and business ventures

Clarifying your expectations with regards to profit and revenues made from personal businesses

Specifying expenses which each person will handle.
Re: Your Partner (husband/wife) Defrauded You In Business by Zigzagman: 7:01pm On Aug 12, 2023
Kobojunkie:

This is heavy o

1 Like

Re: Your Partner (husband/wife) Defrauded You In Business by Dainy1(m): 7:03pm On Aug 13, 2023
Zigzagman:
Hmmm 🤔 I'll post my thoughts soon
Pls do
Re: Your Partner (husband/wife) Defrauded You In Business by Dainy1(m): 7:04pm On Aug 13, 2023
Zigzagman:
This is the bad part of city dating. You tend not to know the financial and sexual habits of people you intend marrying.

The issue of lovers scamming themselves isn't new. On nairaland, a few days ago a woman posted that she was scammed by her fiance in the run up to marriage preparation: see the video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2MRuCnn8VV4
Serious? How are you suppose to know before marriage?

If you're being scammed by a loved one, you need to set up very clear boundaries for example:

No joining accounts and business ventures

Clarifying your expectations with regards to profit and revenues made from personal businesses

Specifying expenses which each person will handle.

Re: Your Partner (husband/wife) Defrauded You In Business by frozen70(f): 8:46am On Aug 14, 2023
Dainy1:
A man lied and defrauded his struggling wife of some certain amount of money in a business transcaction, only for the lady to get to know the truth, the real amount the item was bought and the account which she made payments to, was an arrange POS guy's account and not the company's account as he claimed.

Married people in the house, have you ever experienced a situation where your partner, lied and defrauded you and you get to know later? What did you do?
Pls matured mind.

Fraudsters are big liers

There is no need for divorce

She should stop trusting him simple

And she shouldn't get intimidates by his harassments

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Your Partner (husband/wife) Defrauded You In Business by Emmanuel30a: 1:30pm On Aug 14, 2023
Dainy1:

Pls matured mind.
Stop making noise...
Re: Your Partner (husband/wife) Defrauded You In Business by Emmanuel30a: 1:31pm On Aug 14, 2023
Kobojunkie:

Stop making noise...
Re: Your Partner (husband/wife) Defrauded You In Business by Emmanuel30a: 1:34pm On Aug 14, 2023
Stop making noise...I don't have a shop for making noise or noise making...we know how and what time it poises...
Re: Your Partner (husband/wife) Defrauded You In Business by Dainy1(m): 5:16am On Aug 15, 2023
Emmanuel30a:
Stop making noise...don't have a shop for making noise or noise making...we know how and what time it poises...
Re: Your Partner (husband/wife) Defrauded You In Business by Dainy1(m): 5:17am On Aug 15, 2023
frozen70:

Fraudsters are big liers

There is no need for divorce

She should stop trusting him simple

And she shouldn't get intimidates by his harassments
Exactly.
Re: Your Partner (husband/wife) Defrauded You In Business by Emmanuel30a: 5:22am On Aug 15, 2023
Dainy1:
I don't understand
You would never ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever understands... After all, you know KNOW let alone understands JEHOVAH RAVA or JEHOVAH RAVAH/JEHOVAH NISI... Eyin omo eefa..., lucifer,olufa, atibeebeelo... Eyee sebi omo ijo mefa...
Re: Your Partner (husband/wife) Defrauded You In Business by frozen70(f): 5:28am On Aug 15, 2023
Dainy1:
Exactly.

On point

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Your Partner (husband/wife) Defrauded You In Business by Dainy1(m): 11:07am On Aug 15, 2023
Maybe this is normal in an African marriage that's why many are not seeing it as a big deal.

(1) (Reply)

/ Help: I'm Scared Of The Job Document I Signed / Recruitmaent Of Drivers/house Helps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.