Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

TINUBU SHOULD BE IMPEACHED FOR GOING TO WAR AGAINST NIGERIA'S CONSTITUTION. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / TINUBU SHOULD BE IMPEACHED FOR GOING TO WAR AGAINST NIGERIA'S CONSTITUTION. (468 Views)

Rufai Oseni Shades APC Governors For Going To Meet Buhari Over Naira Redesign / Sanusi: Buhari Should Be Impeached For Spending Millions Of Dollars On Subsidy / Oshiomhole Vows: Saraki Will ‘definitely’ Be Impeached (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

TINUBU SHOULD BE IMPEACHED FOR GOING TO WAR AGAINST NIGERIA'S CONSTITUTION. by BiafraAburi: 11:33pm On Aug 11, 2023
Didn't you all rejected a call by your drug lord to go to war against niger republic through your representative at the senate? Your cesspit senate voted against and rejected the war in niger republic? Who gave the drug lord the power he is flexing now against niger? Isn't your senate no longer the people's representative? Well, what am i even saying when i know that the cesspit does not have any law, talk-less of representing it's laws.

1 Like

Re: TINUBU SHOULD BE IMPEACHED FOR GOING TO WAR AGAINST NIGERIA'S CONSTITUTION. by Felimax(m): 12:23am On Aug 12, 2023
Which Nigeria? This one?
This one still get hope!

1 Like

Re: TINUBU SHOULD BE IMPEACHED FOR GOING TO WAR AGAINST NIGERIA'S CONSTITUTION. by rdokoye: 12:35am On Aug 12, 2023
BiafraAburi:
Didn't you all rejected a call by your drug lord to go to war against niger republic through your representative at the senate? Your cesspit senate voted against and rejected the war in niger republic? Who gave the drug lord the power he is flexing now against niger? Isn't your senate no longer the people's representative? Well, what am i even saying when i know that the cesspit does not have any law, talk-less of representing it's laws.

Nigeria isn't going to war against Niger, ECOWAS is, which Nigeria is a member state of.

If ECOWAS declares war on Niger, then Nigeria has two options, the first is to abide by it, and the second is to leave ECOWAS. Either way, the actions of ECOWAS in now way, violates any laws or procedures Nigeria might have on this issue.

1 Like

Re: TINUBU SHOULD BE IMPEACHED FOR GOING TO WAR AGAINST NIGERIA'S CONSTITUTION. by OJODEL10(m): 12:54am On Aug 12, 2023
many are not well informed Nigeria is not directly at war with Niger but ECOWAS
Re: TINUBU SHOULD BE IMPEACHED FOR GOING TO WAR AGAINST NIGERIA'S CONSTITUTION. by beelon1020(m): 1:21am On Aug 12, 2023
rdokoye:

Nigeria isn't going to war against Niger, ECOWAS is, which Nigeria is a member state of.

If ECOWAS declares war on Niger, then Nigeria has two options, the first is to abide by it, and the second is to leave ECOWAS. Either way, the actions of ECOWAS in now way, violates any laws or procedures Nigeria might have on this issue.
Abeg help me loud am for this headless chicken o...
is not Nigeria but ECOWAS is...[i][/i]

1 Like

Re: TINUBU SHOULD BE IMPEACHED FOR GOING TO WAR AGAINST NIGERIA'S CONSTITUTION. by princemillla(m): 1:38am On Aug 12, 2023
rdokoye:

U get time they educate all this waec school leavers Sha
Re: TINUBU SHOULD BE IMPEACHED FOR GOING TO WAR AGAINST NIGERIA'S CONSTITUTION. by Toosure70: 4:00am On Aug 12, 2023
You're right o, as you're taught in gala hawking university
Re: TINUBU SHOULD BE IMPEACHED FOR GOING TO WAR AGAINST NIGERIA'S CONSTITUTION. by WorldRichest: 6:18am On Aug 12, 2023
rdokoye:

Idiots and nincompoops that make up the headless mob cannot understand
Re: TINUBU SHOULD BE IMPEACHED FOR GOING TO WAR AGAINST NIGERIA'S CONSTITUTION. by Lovelive: 6:20am On Aug 12, 2023
Nigeria isn't going to war against Niger but Tinubu therefore it will seem like it is Nigeria against her neighbor.

rdokoye:

Re: TINUBU SHOULD BE IMPEACHED FOR GOING TO WAR AGAINST NIGERIA'S CONSTITUTION. by KanwuliaExtra: 6:52am On Aug 12, 2023
After chopping 70 BILLION NAIRA as rubber-stamp stooges?
Re: TINUBU SHOULD BE IMPEACHED FOR GOING TO WAR AGAINST NIGERIA'S CONSTITUTION. by BiafraAburi: 6:01pm On Aug 12, 2023
Illiterates everywhere. Go school, una refuse say na skull mining go be una job. Pray tell us what did your agbado drug dealer went to your senate to do then? If the drug baron is mandated by ecowas treaty to join and prosecute their evil agenda in niger republic, what exactly then was he looking for at your senate in the first place? Which approval was he looking for, and for what exactly?
Re: TINUBU SHOULD BE IMPEACHED FOR GOING TO WAR AGAINST NIGERIA'S CONSTITUTION. by yarimo(m): 6:36pm On Aug 12, 2023
You need to take your Malaria drugs seriously immediately op
BiafraAburi:
Re: TINUBU SHOULD BE IMPEACHED FOR GOING TO WAR AGAINST NIGERIA'S CONSTITUTION. by DeepThroater: 6:38pm On Aug 12, 2023
BiafraAburi:

Be calming down 0hu.

Has Tinubu deployed troops to Niger ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TINUBU SHOULD BE IMPEACHED FOR GOING TO WAR AGAINST NIGERIA'S CONSTITUTION. by PoliciaNLand: 6:42pm On Aug 12, 2023
DeepThroater:

Be calming down 0hu .

Has Tinubu deployed troops to Niger ?

mynd44 lalasticlala Seun Dominique nlfpmod Mukina2
Rule 2
Re: TINUBU SHOULD BE IMPEACHED FOR GOING TO WAR AGAINST NIGERIA'S CONSTITUTION. by DeepThroater: 6:44pm On Aug 12, 2023
PoliciaNLand:
mynd44 lalasticlala Seun Dominique nlfpmod Mukina2
Rule 2

And?

1 Like

Re: TINUBU SHOULD BE IMPEACHED FOR GOING TO WAR AGAINST NIGERIA'S CONSTITUTION. by BiafraAburi: 10:28pm On Aug 12, 2023
yarimo:
You need to take your Malaria drugs seriously immediately op
Just imagine your name. A terrorist name. Tufiakwa!!

(1) (Reply)

Why Was Ojukwu Compelling Bendel Ibo Chiefs To Rewrite Their History ? / Emmy Wuks The Benue Bicycle Fan Of Davido Now A Big Boy. / Governor Alex Otti Declared That A Sea Port Project Will Begin In Abia Soon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.