Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,717 members, 7,865,831 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 07:00 AM

Herbal Tea. Gift Of Health To Give Your Grand Parents,for You,Family/Friends. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Herbal Tea. Gift Of Health To Give Your Grand Parents,for You,Family/Friends. (305 Views)

Why You Should Never Lie About Your Health To Your Doctor / Replace Striking Doctors With Corpers - Ehanire, Minister Of Health To Hospitals / Bad Condition Of Health Clinic In Ipokia LGA In Ogun (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Herbal Tea. Gift Of Health To Give Your Grand Parents,for You,Family/Friends. by Deepspirituals: 5:24am On Aug 12, 2023
Anytime you hear Someone Complaining about Infections ,Weakness/Fatigue, Nerves ,Heart Problems , Hypertension, illness Associated with Bacteria, Stubborn Staphylococcus aureus Symptoms Candidiasis, PID , and Hormonal Imbalances.

Kindly Do that Person Favour .

Reach out to me via WhatsApp .0.9067....60....78....31

Read my Word Very Well ,I have an Herb in Powder form to be Taken in the form of Tea ,Belief it ,It's Very Very Effective/Potent .

It's an Inherited Composition .I was Tentatively Trained on the Composition by my Late Grand Father ,He was s Seasoned Botanist / Natural Therapist . The Composition was Purely made with Natural Seeds ,Plants ,Tree Barks ,Roots with the Most Curative and Therapeutic Properties .

All the Ingredients are Scientifically Proven ,Tested ,Analysed .
The herbal Tea has Antibacterial,Anti Inflammatory Properties .

They are Non Toxic at all .Non Alcoholic, No Contraindications ,No Side Effects on your Body Organs ,Rather it Helps .

It has Detoxifying Properties as well Free Radicals,Dirt ,Toxins Would be Evacuated from the body .

It makes body Hormones to Function Very Well Malfunctioning of the Hormones Can be Devastating..Could lead to Infertility ,Goitre in the Neck etc .

BUSINESS: You can As Well make Some cash from it by Telling others .
Cost is 8k Last ,You could get it and Resell for as Much as 15k if you Like .

I bet you it's very Effective and Potent.

No Preservatives ,No Chemicals Additives.Once it is Prepared ,It must be Used between 6 Months Only ..Like I said No Preservatives in it .I do not add any ,Some might not be too Good .

It is 100% Natural .

ALL INGREDIENTS FROM THE GARDEN TO THE PLASTICS , FRESH AS NATURE GIVES .

ITS THE BEST GIFT YOU CAN SEND TO GRAND MA/MAMA/GRAND PA/PAPA AT HOME ,AFTER USAGE EXPECT HIM/HER TO PRAY HEAVILY FOR YOU .

THIS IS REALITY ,NO ONE USE THIS HERBAL TEA WITHOUT POSITIVE FEEDBACKS

TRY IT.

DELIVERY WORLDWIDE

BE BOLD TO COME UP ON THE FORUM TO SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCE IF IT DOES NOT WORK AS CLAIMED DO NOT HIDE IT ,IF IT WORKED SHARE AS WELL,A CONFIDENT PERSON BEATS HIS CHEST

Lets Talk via WhatsApp

0.9.0.6.7.6.0.7.8.3.1 Solutions

Lets Talk via WhatsApp

Re: Herbal Tea. Gift Of Health To Give Your Grand Parents,for You,Family/Friends. by Deepspirituals: 10:26am On Aug 12, 2023
This Herbal Tea is Effective and Potent.

Fight Infections.

Staphylococcus aureus

PID

Homornal Imbalances

Infertility Related Infections

Good for your Heart ,Lungs ,Nerves

Combats Fatigue.

For General Well Being

Best Gift You can Give Grannies.

Lets Talk via WhatsApp

Re: Herbal Tea. Gift Of Health To Give Your Grand Parents,for You,Family/Friends. by Deepspirituals: 3:43pm On Aug 16, 2023
This Herbal Tea is Amazing
Try it

Lets Talk via WhatsApp

Re: Herbal Tea. Gift Of Health To Give Your Grand Parents,for You,Family/Friends. by Deepspirituals: 1:40pm On Aug 19, 2023
Health is wealth.

Lets Talk via WhatsApp

Re: Herbal Tea. Gift Of Health To Give Your Grand Parents,for You,Family/Friends. by Deepspirituals: 9:12pm On Aug 20, 2023
Fight Infections, Staphylococcus aureus etc with this.

Health is wealth.

Lets Talk via WhatsApp

Re: Herbal Tea. Gift Of Health To Give Your Grand Parents,for You,Family/Friends. by Deepspirituals: 1:16pm On Aug 24, 2023
Potent Herbal Tea .

Lets Talk via WhatsApp

Re: Herbal Tea. Gift Of Health To Give Your Grand Parents,for You,Family/Friends. by Deepspirituals: 6:57pm On Sep 15, 2023
Try it

(1) (Reply)

Lucy Letby, Baby Serial Killer ( Graphic details, words) / Please How Can I Get Rid Of This Thing Like Pimples? / Finalizing The Backs Are

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.