Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,863 members, 7,821,011 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:46 AM

Please How Can I Get Rid Of This Thing Like Pimples? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please How Can I Get Rid Of This Thing Like Pimples? (290 Views)

Why Do Bricklayers, Bike Riders, Butchers, Agbero And Drivers Love This Thing? / How To Locally Cure Pimples In Nigeria. / Any Lady I Have Sex With Gets Pimples On Her Face: What Could Be Wrong With Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please How Can I Get Rid Of This Thing Like Pimples? by Light2023: 1:56am On Oct 18, 2023
Hi, I’m 31 years old but have been battling with pimples on my face for over 15yrs and now it has spread to my back, arms, neck and chest. I’m a very neat person so I’m very sure it is NOT about hygiene.

I have tried every pimple cream out there with no positive result and was told my pimples might be caused by hormonal imbalance.

Please recommend me what i can take to get rid of this things on my body, please don’t recommend me any cream because I’ve used all the cream out there for fighting pimples and none worked.
Re: Please How Can I Get Rid Of This Thing Like Pimples? by sexy74(m): 3:20am On Oct 18, 2023
Try using aloe Vera.
Mornings and night take an alo Vera plant, 5ga5 slimy substance rub it on the affected place an hour or more before taking your bath everyday.
It will really help
Re: Please How Can I Get Rid Of This Thing Like Pimples? by Light2023: 3:31am On Oct 18, 2023
sexy74:
Try using aloe Vera.
Mornings and night take an alo Vera plant, 5ga5 slimy substance rub it on the affected place an hour or more before taking your bath everyday.
It will really help

I tried that for one year it did not work for me. Mine can’t be treated externally, I’ve tried everything externally no result. My best option now is to fight it internally using medicine because at this point, am sure my problem is internal.
Re: Please How Can I Get Rid Of This Thing Like Pimples? by 4KNGOATS(m): 3:42am On Oct 18, 2023
Light2023:
Hi, I’m 31 years old but have been battling with pimples on my face for over 15yrs and now it has spread to my back, arms, neck and chest. I’m a very neat person so I’m very sure it is NOT about hygiene.

I have tried every pimple cream out there with no positive result and was told my pimples might be caused by hormonal imbalance.

Please recommend me what i can take to get rid of this things on my body, please don’t recommend me any cream because I’ve used all the cream out there for fighting pimples and none worked.
Avoid pinching the pimples once they occur.rince face often .avoid using cream.eat food with less or no oil content observe foods that triggers your pimple and avoid them.most importantly visit a demerthologist

1 Like

Re: Please How Can I Get Rid Of This Thing Like Pimples? by Light2023: 4:38am On Oct 18, 2023
4KNGOATS:

Avoid pinching the pimples once they occur.rince face often .avoid using cream.eat food with less or no oil content observe foods that triggers your pimple and avoid them.most importantly visit a demerthologist

I said my acne can’t be treated externally. I became a vegetarian 7 yrs ago because of acne and that hasn’t worked too.

3 yrs ago a demerthologist told me my acne is caused by hormonal imbalance and told me to take Accutane which i did for 6 months with no positive result.

I just hope someone who has gone through my situation will just see this post and let me know what they did to get rid of it.
Re: Please How Can I Get Rid Of This Thing Like Pimples? by RoyalBlu(f): 8:40am On Oct 18, 2023
Have you tried taking high dosage of vitamin c?

Applied vitamin c serum?
Re: Please How Can I Get Rid Of This Thing Like Pimples? by Mikocake(m): 10:11am On Oct 18, 2023
Light2023:

I said my acne can’t be treated externally. I became a vegetarian 7 yrs ago because of acne and that hasn’t worked too.

3 yrs ago a demerthologist told me my acne is caused by hormonal imbalance and told me to take Accutane which i did for 6 months with no positive result.

I just hope someone who has gone through my situation will just see this post and let me know what they did to get rid of it.

Insulin resistance issue.

Try as much as possible to avoid anything sugar. From bread, soda to even honey. Avoid sugary stuff and oily food like groundnut. Also use head and shoulder shampoo to bath at least two times daily with a strong sponge.

Also very importantly, if you’re a wankêr please stop. That shit is an immune killer. You need your life essence to fight off some impurities in the body. Try this and you’ll see positive results.

Re: Please How Can I Get Rid Of This Thing Like Pimples? by Light2023: 10:56am On Oct 18, 2023
RoyalBlu:
Have you tried taking high dosage of vitamin c?

Applied vitamin c serum?

I haven’t tried this, i will try this, thanks.
Re: Please How Can I Get Rid Of This Thing Like Pimples? by Light2023: 11:04am On Oct 18, 2023
Mikocake:

Insulin resistance issue.

Try as much as possible to avoid anything sugar. From bread, soda to even honey. Avoid sugary stuff and oily food like groundnut. Also use head and shoulder shampoo to bath at least two times daily with a strong sponge.

Also very importantly, if you’re a wankêr please stop. That shit is an immune killer. You need your life essence to fight off some impurities in the body. Try this and you’ll see positive results.

I’ve been a vegetarian for about 7yrs to try and fight the acne with no positive result, early this year i did blood test and was told my sugar level is low.

I’m not a self-servicer, my problem is far from anything sexual.

I will try bathing with the shampoo you recommended.

1 Like

Re: Please How Can I Get Rid Of This Thing Like Pimples? by Mikocake(m): 12:35pm On Oct 18, 2023
Light2023:

I’ve been a vegetarian for about 7yrs to try and fight the ance with no positive result, early this year i did blood test and was told my sugar level is low.

I’m not a self-servicer, my problem is far from anything sexual.

I will try bathing with the shampoo you recommended.
It’s well. Every problem has an expiring date. Stay strong.
Re: Please How Can I Get Rid Of This Thing Like Pimples? by RoyalBlu(f): 6:06pm On Oct 18, 2023
Light2023:

I haven’t tried this, i will try this, thanks.

Uwc.
Re: Please How Can I Get Rid Of This Thing Like Pimples? by amSTARboy: 10:34pm On Oct 18, 2023
Light2023:

Use and thank me later. You need at least 4…..

Your case na serious case. Add antibiotics and vitamins

Re: Please How Can I Get Rid Of This Thing Like Pimples? by Ceasarceasar: 11:13pm On Oct 18, 2023
Bro go to those Yoruba women that do sell native medicine..they will help you

I spend about 7k to get the one that help me..

She mix different kind of herbs to drink and she also gave me soap to to use

(1) (Reply)

. / If You Find The Merchandise Isn't Currently / Need An Investor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.