Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,149 members, 7,815,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:07 AM

Interns Needed - Are You Interested Or Know Anyone Who May Be Interested. - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Interns Needed - Are You Interested Or Know Anyone Who May Be Interested. (859 Views)

Are All Interns Like This? / Are You Interested In Robotics And Artificial Intelligence? / Web Front End Interns Needed At A Tech Startup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Interns Needed - Are You Interested Or Know Anyone Who May Be Interested. by Realphilo(m): 6:47am On Aug 12, 2023
Hi,

I am in search of interns.
Industry: Fintech
Fields: Product Management, Software development, UI/UX...

Someone who is genuinely excited about the fintech industry, digital payments, and innovative technologies are likely to bring fresh ideas and energy to the team.
- Adaptability: Interns who can quickly adapt to changes, learn new skills, and navigate evolving challenges will be valuable assets.
- Attention to Detail
- Team Player
- Initiative: Interns who take initiative, ask questions, and proactively seek opportunities to contribute will help drive innovation and progress within the company.

Can show up min 3 days on-site, every other day remotely.

Pay: Depends on your existing knowledge. But definitely getting something.

Please send me WhatsApp for more details. 0816 925 4598
Re: Interns Needed - Are You Interested Or Know Anyone Who May Be Interested. by eazycash: 9:23am On Aug 12, 2023
will you love an experienced fellow to contribute to your company and work remotely
Re: Interns Needed - Are You Interested Or Know Anyone Who May Be Interested. by Realphilo(m): 10:10am On Aug 12, 2023
That is much appreciated, but on-site is still needed.
eazycash:
will you love an experienced fellow to contribute to your company and work remotely
Re: Interns Needed - Are You Interested Or Know Anyone Who May Be Interested. by squash47(m): 10:51am On Aug 12, 2023
Omo, people no dey even put body for web development things again. Everybody now dey care about graphics design....
Re: Interns Needed - Are You Interested Or Know Anyone Who May Be Interested. by squash47(m): 10:51am On Aug 12, 2023
If na before, Dem for don rush this thread. Everywhere go full with l, "I'm interested".
Re: Interns Needed - Are You Interested Or Know Anyone Who May Be Interested. by Realphilo(m): 11:01am On Aug 12, 2023
Oh I see.! cheesy

PS: Still needed

squash47:
Omo, people no dey even put body for web development things again. Everybody now dey care about graphics design....
Re: Interns Needed - Are You Interested Or Know Anyone Who May Be Interested. by KrazyDave16(m): 4:12pm On Aug 12, 2023
Would be nice, but since it's hybrid, best of luck finding people to fill them roles.
Re: Interns Needed - Are You Interested Or Know Anyone Who May Be Interested. by Realphilo(m): 11:14am On Aug 13, 2023
Thank you!
KrazyDave16:
Would be nice, but since it's hybrid, best of luck finding people to fill them roles.
Re: Interns Needed - Are You Interested Or Know Anyone Who May Be Interested. by captainbangz: 12:32pm On Aug 13, 2023
squash47:
I no understand wetin you mean by this statement.
Re: Interns Needed - Are You Interested Or Know Anyone Who May Be Interested. by squash47(m): 12:35pm On Aug 13, 2023
captainbangz:

I no understand wetin you mean by this statement.
how much u go pay me make I explain more in details. ?
Re: Interns Needed - Are You Interested Or Know Anyone Who May Be Interested. by captainbangz: 12:41pm On Aug 13, 2023
squash47:
how much u go pay me make I explain more in details. ?
lmao. I no get money abeg.
Re: Interns Needed - Are You Interested Or Know Anyone Who May Be Interested. by squash47(m): 1:06pm On Aug 13, 2023
captainbangz:

lmao. I no get money abeg.
ok, make I just tell you small. Web design dey take time before e pay , but u fit start graphics design today, cash out tomorrow. E no really need much training or brain work, but u see web development, e require a lot of brain work. So, because of this, youths no dey too show interest in the web development something again.

I dey talk from my own personal experience.

1 Like

Re: Interns Needed - Are You Interested Or Know Anyone Who May Be Interested. by Realphilo(m): 5:04pm On Aug 13, 2023
Well, I disagree to this.

Except if the person wants to be a wack designer.

squash47:
ok, make I just tell you small. Web design dey take time before e pay , but u fit start graphics design today, cash out tomorrow. E no really need much training or brain work, but u see web development, e require a lot of brain work. So, because of this, youths no dey too show interest in the web development something again.

I dey talk from my own personal experience.

2 Likes

Re: Interns Needed - Are You Interested Or Know Anyone Who May Be Interested. by Deicide: 6:48pm On Aug 13, 2023
Mind 3 days on site? Like una no know the situation of gas for this country? Nawa o smiley
Re: Interns Needed - Are You Interested Or Know Anyone Who May Be Interested. by chukwuebuka65(m): 7:30pm On Aug 13, 2023
Na the on-site be the barrier.
Re: Interns Needed - Are You Interested Or Know Anyone Who May Be Interested. by Realphilo(m): 10:24pm On Aug 13, 2023
You really don't have to respond.

Do you understand "Internship" and know the beauty of it

Deicide:
Mind 3 days on site? Like una no know the situation of gas for this country? Nawa o smiley
Re: Interns Needed - Are You Interested Or Know Anyone Who May Be Interested. by Deicide: 11:08pm On Aug 13, 2023
Realphilo:
You really don't have to respond.

Do you understand "Internship" and know the beauty of it

Internship can be done fully remotely
Re: Interns Needed - Are You Interested Or Know Anyone Who May Be Interested. by Adeoye11(m): 8:33am On Aug 14, 2023
Where in ikorodu,and I have a boy that can do that provided he is taught some things insite?
Re: Interns Needed - Are You Interested Or Know Anyone Who May Be Interested. by Realphilo(m): 12:39pm On Aug 18, 2023
Okay sir
Deicide:
Internship can be done fully remotely
Re: Interns Needed - Are You Interested Or Know Anyone Who May Be Interested. by Businessmanure: 12:12pm On Aug 30, 2023
Adeoye11:
Where in ikorodu,and I have a boy that can do that provided he is taught some things insite?

Is the boy still available? I need an intern.
Re: Interns Needed - Are You Interested Or Know Anyone Who May Be Interested. by Omnigospel: 10:44pm On Aug 30, 2023
[quote author=Realphilo post=125051873]Hi,

I am in search of interns.
Industry: Fintech
Fields: Product Management, Software development, UI/UX...

Someone who is genuinely excited about the fintech industry, digital payments, and innovative technologies are likely to bring fresh ideas and energy to the team.
- Adaptability: Interns who can quickly adapt to changes, learn new skills, and navigate evolving challenges will be valuable assets.
- Attention to Detail
- Team Player
- Initiative: Interns who take initiative, ask questions, and proactively seek opportunities to contribute will help drive innovation and progress within the company.

Can show up min 3 days on-site, every other day remotely.

Pay: Depends on your existing knowledge. But definitely getting something.

Please send me WhatsApp for more details. 0816 925 4598

I'm a Full stack Software Developer. Java - Spring boot and Angular.
I can develop the Fintech structure for you. I can develop the Deposit module, Withdrawal module, and Transfer module with multi user archetectural design . Contact me
Re: Interns Needed - Are You Interested Or Know Anyone Who May Be Interested. by joseff14(m): 11:11pm On Aug 30, 2023
Businessmanure:

Is the boy still available? I need an intern.
I'm available for internship
Re: Interns Needed - Are You Interested Or Know Anyone Who May Be Interested. by Businessmanure: 9:26am On Aug 31, 2023
joseff14:

I'm available for internship

Okay. Please do me a mail herehere: dumathew730@gmail.com.
Re: Interns Needed - Are You Interested Or Know Anyone Who May Be Interested. by Businessmanure: 9:26am On Aug 31, 2023
Businessmanure:

Okay. Please do me a mail here: dumathew730@gmail.com.

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Buy Dialogic Card In Nigeria / Help: An Error Has Occurred / Help Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.