Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,696 members, 7,955,629 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:25 AM

Mum,god,hero - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mum,god,hero (983 Views)

This Boy, 9, Is Indeed A Hero [photo] / Egba's Hero Of The Year Had 26 Wives / Hero Monkey Revives Electrocuted Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mum,god,hero by theffanyi(m): 12:43pm On Sep 10, 2007
my MOTHER,1 among million. The 1 i love amongs all women,with no pretence i lift my MAMA above all creature.
To measure the weight of this love, ill bet u i can single out my MAMA's voice amongs crowd millions of miles away.
not to talk, she is the best cook in the world,best home maker.who ushers unconditional love amongs all her kids.
shes one of those who will forever live to protect the intrest of her kids.SHE is the GOD i can see.[ my HERO.]

I dont know how much love ur mum have 4 u, but it can never,ever be compared to that of my MUM. kiss

I can BOSTFULLY SAY my MUM is BETTER than YOURS, smiley smiley

Re: Mum,god,hero by theffanyi(m): 12:45pm On Sep 10, 2007
bros thats very true.

Re: Mum,god,hero by CrazyMan(m): 1:29pm On Sep 10, 2007
You just replied yourself

(1) (Reply)

Family Traits / Mothers Please / k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.