Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,167 members, 7,829,171 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:56 PM

Drone Pictures Of Senator Dino Melaye's Awareness Campaign In Kaba - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Drone Pictures Of Senator Dino Melaye's Awareness Campaign In Kaba (45549 Views)

Pictures Of Senator Dino Melaye Awareness Campaign In Lokoja Local Government / Drone Pictures Of Governor Ademola Adeleke Campaigning In Modakeke / Drone Pictures Of On-Site Accessment Of The 2nd Niger Bridge - Images And Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drone Pictures Of Senator Dino Melaye's Awareness Campaign In Kaba by FILEBE(m): 8:27am On Aug 12, 2023
Recycling leaders. What is he going to do different now?
Re: Drone Pictures Of Senator Dino Melaye's Awareness Campaign In Kaba by victorazy(m): 8:27am On Aug 12, 2023
Dino d Dinosaur grin

1 Like

Re: Drone Pictures Of Senator Dino Melaye's Awareness Campaign In Kaba by 007kjb: 8:28am On Aug 12, 2023
NIGERIA are below intelligent people,abi na illiteracy de worry NIGERIA

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drone Pictures Of Senator Dino Melaye's Awareness Campaign In Kaba by DonBenny77(m): 8:29am On Aug 12, 2023
Made in Aba drone

1 Like

Re: Drone Pictures Of Senator Dino Melaye's Awareness Campaign In Kaba by thinkmoney(m): 8:32am On Aug 12, 2023
9jahotblog:
Check out the pictures of incoming Governor of Kogi State, Senator Dino Melaye of Pdp in kaba lg in Kogi west senatorial district. It was a massive turnout of the Pdp governorship candidate yesterday. Senator Dino Melaye is a goal. Check the pictures below.
It’s impressive. It’s clear you are one of his campaign machine.
I want anybody other than who that extremely violent Yahaya nominates. I however will keep shouting about this one particular concern; will Yahaya allow all this people come out? Yahaya use all means... he is a shameless desperado that uses state apparatus and even helicopters to disenfranchise voters. All this good outings won’t amount to anything if you people are only banking on police and federal government to provide security. Or you people hope naively that people will stay and and protect their votes in the face of guns.

Make provisions to curtail this prospect

2 Likes

Re: Drone Pictures Of Senator Dino Melaye's Awareness Campaign In Kaba by PortHarcourtcit(m): 8:34am On Aug 12, 2023
yemite100:
Power to Dino
scanty stadia... Like 9jahotblog like Alexpress.... 9jahotblog be deceiving dino Rino melaye...

1 Like

Re: Drone Pictures Of Senator Dino Melaye's Awareness Campaign In Kaba by olarid01: 8:34am On Aug 12, 2023
Drone picture? These are not drone pictures op, stop lying

2 Likes

Re: Drone Pictures Of Senator Dino Melaye's Awareness Campaign In Kaba by siraj1402(m): 8:35am On Aug 12, 2023
Na so them dey show us that of Atiku, o lule nani.

1 Like

Re: Drone Pictures Of Senator Dino Melaye's Awareness Campaign In Kaba by matrixme(m): 8:36am On Aug 12, 2023
Nigerians by now should be able to analyze politics maturedly and not allow just anyone decieve then with messiahnic clout. The only messiah of humanity is Jesus Christ and He's not present on earth yet physically. Politicians everywhere are almost the same.
This Dino guy, I don't really see him as someone who is serious about leadership. He is more of a showbiz kind of person than an effective leader whom Kogi people needs right now.
That Yahyah Bello's cousin is not even an option too. They need an empathetic governor who will actually be able to turn things around for good this time. I hope they make good choices.

3 Likes

Re: Drone Pictures Of Senator Dino Melaye's Awareness Campaign In Kaba by jericco1(m): 8:39am On Aug 12, 2023
After reelection you won't see them again you can who do there

2 Likes

Re: Drone Pictures Of Senator Dino Melaye's Awareness Campaign In Kaba by Nobody: 8:39am On Aug 12, 2023
chatinent:
Poor people are poor people's problems.
Bitter truth

2 Likes

Re: Drone Pictures Of Senator Dino Melaye's Awareness Campaign In Kaba by chiefolododo(m): 8:40am On Aug 12, 2023
Dino will make a good governor
Re: Drone Pictures Of Senator Dino Melaye's Awareness Campaign In Kaba by dominique(f): 8:41am On Aug 12, 2023
He is the lesser evil between him and Yaya Bello's stooge. Eitherways, Kogi people are screwed.

2 Likes

Re: Drone Pictures Of Senator Dino Melaye's Awareness Campaign In Kaba by Hezmatosky: 8:47am On Aug 12, 2023
How can you defeat Yaya, Jagaban and most poisonous of them all, Mahmood Yakubu of the INEC I will be at the end of the tunnel to say a big congratulations sir. because you fought for it, by then don't forget to invite me o kiss

1 Like

Re: Drone Pictures Of Senator Dino Melaye's Awareness Campaign In Kaba by koladata(m): 8:51am On Aug 12, 2023
i swear this country is far gone , i don't think things can ever get better
easyfem:
Imagine dino is the option they have ... someone who said they should vote for him bcoz he is handsome man and he knw aw to dress .... naija is a joke I swear

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drone Pictures Of Senator Dino Melaye's Awareness Campaign In Kaba by waledeji(m): 8:51am On Aug 12, 2023
9jahotblog:
Indefatigable incoming Governor of Kogi State, Senator Dino Melaye is a goal. November 11th governorship poll must Obey. Oti zeh, indefatigable Senator Dino Melaye is the people’s choice. 13/14 LG in Pdp bag πŸ’Ό. November 11th governorship poll must Obey by the Special Grace of Almighty God πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺπŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬βœ…βœ…βœ…βœ…πŸ—³πŸ—³πŸ—³πŸ—³
Do you know any other grammar apart from INDEFATIGABLE

2 Likes

Re: Drone Pictures Of Senator Dino Melaye's Awareness Campaign In Kaba by Rolings: 8:51am On Aug 12, 2023
9jahotblog:
Indefatigable Senator Dino Melaye and Honourable Habibat was heavily received by the good people of Kaba LG in Kogi West Senatorial district. Check the pictures here. Senator Dino Melaye everywhere you go in Kogi State. November 11th governorship poll must Obey.

Why that policeman in the third picture come look like Saraki
Re: Drone Pictures Of Senator Dino Melaye's Awareness Campaign In Kaba by johnaruson(m): 8:51am On Aug 12, 2023
The iron man Buhari could not stop
Re: Drone Pictures Of Senator Dino Melaye's Awareness Campaign In Kaba by spencekat(m): 9:04am On Aug 12, 2023
SDP may win o
Re: Drone Pictures Of Senator Dino Melaye's Awareness Campaign In Kaba by Morbeta11(m): 9:12am On Aug 12, 2023
Creamypie:
Clown Dino. Himself and Fani Kayode are the same persons.

It will be the greatest mistake of any Kogi person to cast one vote to this man.....instead vote for a goat.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drone Pictures Of Senator Dino Melaye's Awareness Campaign In Kaba by juman(m): 9:15am On Aug 12, 2023
I expect apc to win.

1 Like

Re: Drone Pictures Of Senator Dino Melaye's Awareness Campaign In Kaba by Jostoman: 9:16am On Aug 12, 2023
9jahotblog:
All the leaders in Kogi State are solidly behind indefatigable Senator Dino Melaye governorship projects. Indefatigable Senator Dino Melaye is a goal. The best Senator in the 8th Senate has come to stay. Congratulations πŸŽ‰ to Pdp, congratulations to indefatigable Senator Dino Melaye of Pdp, the best governorship candidate in Kogi State governorship Election so far. November 11th governorship poll must Obey.
thats good news.
Re: Drone Pictures Of Senator Dino Melaye's Awareness Campaign In Kaba by Jostoman: 9:17am On Aug 12, 2023
Dino the incoming governor of kogi state himself.
Re: Drone Pictures Of Senator Dino Melaye's Awareness Campaign In Kaba by Jostoman: 9:18am On Aug 12, 2023
9jahotblog:
Indefatigable incoming Governor of Kogi State, Senator Dino Melaye is a goal. November 11th governorship poll must Obey. Oti zeh, indefatigable Senator Dino Melaye is the people’s choice. 13/14 LG in Pdp bag πŸ’Ό. November 11th governorship poll must Obey by the Special Grace of Almighty God πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺπŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬βœ…βœ…βœ…βœ…πŸ—³πŸ—³πŸ—³πŸ—³
Amen
Re: Drone Pictures Of Senator Dino Melaye's Awareness Campaign In Kaba by juman(m): 9:18am On Aug 12, 2023
Morbeta11:

It will be the greatest mistake of any Kogi person to cast one vote to this man.....instead vote for a goat.

grin grin

If I be voter in the election. My vote would not go neither to apc nor pdp. Both party already failed the state.

1 Like

Re: Drone Pictures Of Senator Dino Melaye's Awareness Campaign In Kaba by AmazingELixir: 9:19am On Aug 12, 2023
grin

Where's Atiku in this campaign trail.
Re: Drone Pictures Of Senator Dino Melaye's Awareness Campaign In Kaba by juman(m): 9:20am On Aug 12, 2023
I suppose to wish him success, because we were together in kwara before.
Re: Drone Pictures Of Senator Dino Melaye's Awareness Campaign In Kaba by Godmind2022(m): 9:20am On Aug 12, 2023
9jahotblog:
Indefatigable Senator Dino Melaye and Honourable Habibat was heavily received by the good people of Kaba LG in Kogi West Senatorial district. Check the pictures here. Senator Dino Melaye everywhere you go in Kogi State. November 11th governorship poll must Obey.

Tell Dino to network with other tribes in Kogi, as Kabba people only may not take him to the promise land.
Re: Drone Pictures Of Senator Dino Melaye's Awareness Campaign In Kaba by Jostoman: 9:20am On Aug 12, 2023
Time has come for Dino to liberate kogi state people in the hands of bello dictator.

1 Like

Re: Drone Pictures Of Senator Dino Melaye's Awareness Campaign In Kaba by Trustedpronet: 9:22am On Aug 12, 2023
I just pray he win...but I don't like the way he insulted Tinubu during presidential campaign. "Baba wey no well"...one day he will get really old and might likely be in a position to serve then! Someone will show him the video. Sure the future is pregnant.
Re: Drone Pictures Of Senator Dino Melaye's Awareness Campaign In Kaba by BoldBrainz(m): 9:28am On Aug 12, 2023
Dino Melaye trying to replicate Peter Obi's streets campaign format grin.

1 Like

Re: Drone Pictures Of Senator Dino Melaye's Awareness Campaign In Kaba by Wizman423: 9:34am On Aug 12, 2023
grin :DWhere is the drone

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Murray-bruce Throws Graduation Party For Son At His Beverly Hills Mansion -pics / Riversrerun: PDP Agent Shot Dead In Nonwa (graphic Photos) / Governor Ortom Rolls On The Floor, Prays, Begs God For Forgiveness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.