Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,834 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:22 PM

80's And 90's Kids: Which Of These Did You Battle With, As A Child? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 80's And 90's Kids: Which Of These Did You Battle With, As A Child? (37115 Views)

If You Battle With Vaginal Dryness, Low Sperm Count, Erectile Issues,get In Here / 7 Reasons You Battle With Bad Breath And 7 Natural Remedies To Fight Mouth Odor / Traditional Doctors Forcing A Child Out Of A Woman 'Pregnant For 7 Years' (Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

80's And 90's Kids: Which Of These Did You Battle With, As A Child? by Vinnie2000(m): 7:30am On Aug 12, 2023
PLEASE, Nobody should come here to Form Posh o. ๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜„

*Pimples
*Eczema
*Ringworm on the body
*Ringworm on the Head (LakpaLakpa). cheesy cheesy
*Heat Rashes
*Buttock Rashes (called Sweety those days). cheesy
*Chicken Pox
*Scurvy (Called Mbeke those Days in Warri).๐Ÿ˜„

WHICH OF THESE AFFECTED YOU AS A CHILD?

MINE IS:
*Pimples (Show me Shege for Years)
*Sweety (All the Kids in my Area had it)
*Chicken pox.

STATE YOURS. cheesy smiley

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 80's And 90's Kids: Which Of These Did You Battle With, As A Child? by Carcholce: 7:42am On Aug 12, 2023
You did not add bed wetting grin

I bed wet sotay, I was restricted from traveling to visit relatives, make I nor go finish their bed with piss.

I used to wake up half asleep, pull out my hose and empty my bladder on the same bed.

It got so bad that I used to dream I had bed wet, I would wake up in a rush to find the bed is still shining and dry, with a sigh of relief I would go back to sleep like a baby, and then wake up to see I have soiled the foam, so bad the foam will be leaking from under.

When my friends tells me they coming to visit or I hear them knocking on the gate, I would run to hide the bed I put out to dry, it was an eye sore with patches and shades of dried piss. Oh my days!!!

364 Likes 19 Shares

Re: 80's And 90's Kids: Which Of These Did You Battle With, As A Child? by nepapole(m): 7:45am On Aug 12, 2023
Chicken pox na like general market na.

I also dated pimples. E still dey visit me sef

58 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 80's And 90's Kids: Which Of These Did You Battle With, As A Child? by JASONjnr(m): 7:53am On Aug 12, 2023
That skin rashes...... That think dealt with me....

4 Likes

Re: 80's And 90's Kids: Which Of These Did You Battle With, As A Child? by Nobody: 8:21am On Aug 12, 2023
What makes op thinks everyone must experience any of these? Mtcheww

25 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 80's And 90's Kids: Which Of These Did You Battle With, As A Child? by Nobody: 8:32am On Aug 12, 2023
Chickenpox... I was taken to the hospital and placed in an isolated ward, but it wasn't painful, just itching every now and then.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 80's And 90's Kids: Which Of These Did You Battle With, As A Child? by Vinnie2000(m): 9:11am On Aug 12, 2023
IconicR:

Chei, Iyaebe wants to Form Posh and Sophisticated. ๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿคฆ

Well, If you Grew up in Nigeria in the 90's and Early 2000's,
You would have battled @least one of those Skin diseases. sad smiley

89 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 80's And 90's Kids: Which Of These Did You Battle With, As A Child? by KingMack(m): 9:27am On Aug 12, 2023
I was a creamy butter ever since my mama gave me breathโœŒ๏ธ

2 Likes

Re: 80's And 90's Kids: Which Of These Did You Battle With, As A Child? by inoki247: 9:45am On Aug 12, 2023
Lol
Re: 80's And 90's Kids: Which Of These Did You Battle With, As A Child? by virginprincess(f): 9:45am On Aug 12, 2023
I'm still battling with pimples even till now but it has reduce sha.

19 Likes

Re: 80's And 90's Kids: Which Of These Did You Battle With, As A Child? by Ewedegubbler: 9:46am On Aug 12, 2023
Akpanigogo and lakpa lakpa + eczema

We suffer die

23 Likes

Re: 80's And 90's Kids: Which Of These Did You Battle With, As A Child? by uyams(m): 9:46am On Aug 12, 2023
I experienced chicken pox,
I didn't go to school then until it disappeared to avoid infecting other pupils and I was so happy then cause i didn't like going to school then, One thing about it is that you can't suffer it twice

My mum took very care of us and we never experienced others except Pimple's at my adolescent age

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: 80's And 90's Kids: Which Of These Did You Battle With, As A Child? by tolexy007(m): 9:46am On Aug 12, 2023
Only dandruff. that thing show me pepper .

anytime I go to baber shop, come and see white dust everywhere, Many parents will not allow Thier children to use the same clipper dey use for me to barb Thier kids here, especially wen the electric clipper just come den. Any time I finish barb my head will b like dey put pour White flour on my head, I always come with Hair cream and water to wash the head immediately at the barber house and rub the hair cream on it, to make the dust go away for some minute.

my mum buy diff thing to conquer this dandruff, omo e no go oo. even use some antifungal cream, it will go and come bk.

not until one day, I read one book on Medicinal herb, the author now mention, how to use Ur own Urine to cure dandruff, naso I try it for just 3days. and that was the end f Dandruff on my head till today..

60 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 80's And 90's Kids: Which Of These Did You Battle With, As A Child? by NzogbuNzogbu: 9:46am On Aug 12, 2023
Chicken pox for a month

Na my brother carry am cum house

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: 80's And 90's Kids: Which Of These Did You Battle With, As A Child? by igahdavid(m): 9:46am On Aug 12, 2023
This reminds me of
Drย Aladinย 7keys herbal mixture

The miracle medcine that was suppose to cure all

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: 80's And 90's Kids: Which Of These Did You Battle With, As A Child? by cassyrooy(m): 9:46am On Aug 12, 2023
Vinnie2000:

*Pimples
*Eczema
*Ringworm on the body
*Heat Rashes
*Chicken Pox

MINE IS:
*Chicken pox.

Chicken Pox back then but maintained smooth skin, now battling pimples and it it problems.

7 Likes

Re: 80's And 90's Kids: Which Of These Did You Battle With, As A Child? by D4gmail1: 9:46am On Aug 12, 2023
Mine was pimples. I applied all the things you can think of, yet the pimples didn't go away. After many years, it left on it's own.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: 80's And 90's Kids: Which Of These Did You Battle With, As A Child? by bestman09(m): 9:46am On Aug 12, 2023
sad
Bed wetting

13 Likes

Re: 80's And 90's Kids: Which Of These Did You Battle With, As A Child? by Edipet(m): 9:46am On Aug 12, 2023
It was predominantly in a certain region. Tho other regions suffered too.

1 Like

Re: 80's And 90's Kids: Which Of These Did You Battle With, As A Child? by Sensitivity: 9:46am On Aug 12, 2023
You just wanna display your illiteracy. Did he say everyone must experience this?

If you didn't experience any of them, just STFU๐Ÿคซ
IconicR:

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: 80's And 90's Kids: Which Of These Did You Battle With, As A Child? by penearth(m): 9:47am On Aug 12, 2023
The first

1 Like

Re: 80's And 90's Kids: Which Of These Did You Battle With, As A Child? by MorataFC: 9:47am On Aug 12, 2023
Carcholce:
You did not add bed wetting grin
that one na for everybody nao grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: 80's And 90's Kids: Which Of These Did You Battle With, As A Child? by Ikennaford: 9:47am On Aug 12, 2023
Ringworm on the head finished me,, that thing do me ehh, pus go dey come outside... The funny thing there is mom is a qualified nurse working in fmc owerri, she spent alota money on my scalp still, it keeps getting worse... Thanks to doctor Spencer that gave hope that I have a sensitive skin, he told us then that I'll outgrow it, and so it happened, before I hit 10 about to enter jss 1,,,the thing vanished... Now I'm flaunting my dread hahaha

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: 80's And 90's Kids: Which Of These Did You Battle With, As A Child? by frankson1(m): 9:48am On Aug 12, 2023
Vinnie2000:

Chei, Iyaebe wants to Form Posh and Sophisticated. ๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿคฆ

Well, If you Grew up in Nigeria in the 90's and Early 2000's,
You would have battled @least one of those Skin diseases. sad smiley

Well, obviously, not everyone because I never had any of them.

3 Likes

Re: 80's And 90's Kids: Which Of These Did You Battle With, As A Child? by sukkot: 9:48am On Aug 12, 2023
otitis media

4 Likes

Re: 80's And 90's Kids: Which Of These Did You Battle With, As A Child? by slawomir: 9:48am On Aug 12, 2023
Damnnn niggar

Funny enough I didn't suffer any of these

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 80's And 90's Kids: Which Of These Did You Battle With, As A Child? by JDJDjD: 9:48am On Aug 12, 2023
Vinnie2000:

*Pimples
*Eczema
*Ringworm on the body
*Heat Rashes
*Chicken Pox

MINE IS:
*Chicken pox.

None
The only thing be say if i sleep for chair for parlour, na room bed I dey wake up.
Sometimes too, i dey fall from bed๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 80's And 90's Kids: Which Of These Did You Battle With, As A Child? by Skillsnigeria: 9:48am On Aug 12, 2023
Hmmm
Re: 80's And 90's Kids: Which Of These Did You Battle With, As A Child? by AmadeGTG: 9:48am On Aug 12, 2023
If you are man/woman under 43 years and your hairline is going bald ๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿฆฒ or you are a guy that doesnโ€™t have beards ๐Ÿง”โ€โ™‚๏ธ. Let me give you a solution that works within 30- 45 days.

Itโ€™s simple easy to make by your self at home. I made a explanatory video which shows the ingredients and method of application all for 1200Naira. See my WhatsApp in bio

Works within 30-45 days of application
Re: 80's And 90's Kids: Which Of These Did You Battle With, As A Child? by Pootle: 9:49am On Aug 12, 2023
was born and raised in a getto but never had any of all you mention undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

675 New COVID-19 Cases, 230 Discharged And 7 Deaths On June 22 - (1809 Tested) / 5 Reasons Why Men Have Razor Bumps After Shaving / Can A Girl Who Is Not Pregnant Produce Breast Milk By Constant Sucking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.