Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,984 members, 7,821,429 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:50 PM

80's And 90's Kids: Which Of These Did You Battle With, As A Child? - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 80's And 90's Kids: Which Of These Did You Battle With, As A Child? (37132 Views)

If You Battle With Vaginal Dryness, Low Sperm Count, Erectile Issues,get In Here / 7 Reasons You Battle With Bad Breath And 7 Natural Remedies To Fight Mouth Odor / Traditional Doctors Forcing A Child Out Of A Woman 'Pregnant For 7 Years' (Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 80's And 90's Kids: Which Of These Did You Battle With, As A Child? by 7demons: 11:32am On Aug 12, 2023
Samantha124:
Chickenpox... I was taken to the hospital and placed in an isolated ward, but it wasn't painful, just itching every now and then.
Shut up! Nobody asked you people from South Africa your opinion. undecided
Go and open your own forum.
Re: 80's And 90's Kids: Which Of These Did You Battle With, As A Child? by Danielmegg(m): 11:32am On Aug 12, 2023
tolexy007:
Only dandruff. that thing show me pepper .

anytime I go to baber shop, come and see white dust everywhere, Many parents will not allow Thier children to use the same clipper dey use for me to barb Thier kids here, especially wen the electric clipper just come den. Any time I finish barb my head will b like dey put pour White flour on my head, I always come with Hair cream and water to wash the head immediately at the barber house and rub the hair cream on it, to make the dust go away for some minute.

my mum buy diff thing to conquer this dandruff, omo e no go oo. even use some antifungal cream, it will go and come bk.

not until one day, I read one book on Medicinal herb, the author now mention, how to use Ur own Urine to cure dandruff, naso I try it for just 3days. and that was the end f Dandruff on my head till today..

so urine do clear dandruff

1 Like

Re: 80's And 90's Kids: Which Of These Did You Battle With, As A Child? by Danielmegg(m): 11:32am On Aug 12, 2023
Oh mehn lapka lapka wan kill me dat year ehn

1 Like

Re: 80's And 90's Kids: Which Of These Did You Battle With, As A Child? by 7demons: 11:33am On Aug 12, 2023
Vinnie2000:

Chei, Iyaebe wants to Form Posh and Sophisticated. ๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿคฆ

Well, If you Grew up in Nigeria in the 90's and Early 2000's,
You would have battled @least one of those Skin diseases. sad smiley
Very transmissible disease...especially from infected kids from school.

1 Like

Re: 80's And 90's Kids: Which Of These Did You Battle With, As A Child? by 7demons: 11:41am On Aug 12, 2023
Ikennaford:
Ringworm on the head finished me,, that thing do me ehh, pus go dey come outside... The funny thing there is mom is a qualified nurse working in fmc owerri, she spent alota money on my scalp still, it keeps getting worse... Thanks to doctor Spencer that gave hope that I have a sensitive skin, he told us then that I'll outgrow it, and so it happened, before I hit 10 about to enter jss 1,,,the thing vanished... Now I'm flaunting my dread hahaha
100$ you said you will give 100 people for this forum wetin happen?
Make una no dey talk anyhow because of cheap publicity.
Re: 80's And 90's Kids: Which Of These Did You Battle With, As A Child? by Ameduedwin: 11:44am On Aug 12, 2023
none of those things but shore on my leg

1 Like

Re: 80's And 90's Kids: Which Of These Did You Battle With, As A Child? by Vinnie2000(m): 11:44am On Aug 12, 2023
frankson1:

Well, obviously, not everyone because I never had any of them.

Then CHICKEN POX awaits you. sad

Every Human must have that Skin Ailment in his/her Life, here on Earth. smiley
Re: 80's And 90's Kids: Which Of These Did You Battle With, As A Child? by Vinnie2000(m): 11:47am On Aug 12, 2023
DevilishMan:

I never experienced any of this and I don't give two bleeps what you say.

Just because you grew up in a pig sty don't mean everyone else did.

Rubbish. See the confidence wey he take dey type trash.

Then Get ready for CHICKEN POX.๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜’

You MUST Contract that Skin diseases, unless you want to Die Young! sad
Re: 80's And 90's Kids: Which Of These Did You Battle With, As A Child? by DevilishMan: 11:50am On Aug 12, 2023
Vinnie2000:

Then Get ready for CHICKEN POX.๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜’

You MUST Contract that Skin diseases, unless you want to Die Young! sad

Every human being in the world will get chicken pox so it's not an 80s 90s thing.
Re: 80's And 90's Kids: Which Of These Did You Battle With, As A Child? by Bosch10(m): 11:50am On Aug 12, 2023
tolexy007:

anytime I go to baber shop, come and see white dust everywhere, Many parents will not allow Thier children to use the same clipper dey use for me to barb Thier kids here, especially wen the electric clipper just come den. Any time I finish barb my head will b like dey put pour White flour on my head, I always come with Hair cream and water to wash the head immediately at the barber house and rub the hair cream on it, to make the dust go away for some minute.

my mum buy diff thing to conquer this dandruff, omo e no go oo. even use some antifungal cream, it will go and come bk.

not until one day, I read one book on Medicinal herb, the author now mention, how to use Ur own Urine to cure dandruff, naso I try it for just 3days. and that was the end f Dandruff on my head till today..

are you being serious right now

1 Like

Re: 80's And 90's Kids: Which Of These Did You Battle With, As A Child? by Vinnie2000(m): 11:53am On Aug 12, 2023
uyams:
I experienced chicken pox,
I didn't go to school then until it disappeared to avoid infecting other pupils and I was so happy then cause i didn't like going to school then, One thing about it is that you can't suffer it twice

My mum took very care of us and we never experienced others except Pimple's at my adolescent age

Very Correct!๐Ÿ‘

Chicken Pox is Once in a Lifetime. ๐Ÿ™‚

Some So called 'AJEBUTTERS 'When dey run their Mouth here
will Contract it before 2025. ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„
Re: 80's And 90's Kids: Which Of These Did You Battle With, As A Child? by frankoben(m): 11:56am On Aug 12, 2023
Na Lakpa Lakpa no gree me rest that year

1 Like

Re: 80's And 90's Kids: Which Of These Did You Battle With, As A Child? by Vinnie2000(m): 11:57am On Aug 12, 2023
tolexy007:

Lolsss..๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„

Dat's the LakpaLakpa I am talking about o. cheesy smiley

1 Like

Re: 80's And 90's Kids: Which Of These Did You Battle With, As A Child? by Authur729(m): 12:05pm On Aug 12, 2023
Lakpa lakpa thank God dem come treat am well

1 Like

Re: 80's And 90's Kids: Which Of These Did You Battle With, As A Child? by Vinnie2000(m): 12:05pm On Aug 12, 2023
Beremx:
Pimples showed me shege. Nixoderm and Shirley cream wasn't out of my sight then.
Op you didn't add lice. Lice was an epidemic because back then there was nothing like relaxers. Sheltox was used by our parents to treat lice. Lice show me pepper

Kai, dat Nixoderm ehn! sad๐Ÿคฆ

Pimples Victims buy and Buy and Buy. ๐Ÿ˜’

It should be in our National Musuem for Posterity sakes. . smiley

1 Like

Re: 80's And 90's Kids: Which Of These Did You Battle With, As A Child? by ultimateprof: 12:08pm On Aug 12, 2023
Mine was ezima.

1 Like

Re: 80's And 90's Kids: Which Of These Did You Battle With, As A Child? by LordKushmann(m): 12:10pm On Aug 12, 2023
tolexy007:

There are many such weird solutions to most of our health problems but we prefer spending big money in hospitals just to feel good.

2 Likes

Re: 80's And 90's Kids: Which Of These Did You Battle With, As A Child? by Beremx(f): 12:10pm On Aug 12, 2023
Vinnie2000:

Kai, dat Nixoderm ehn! sad๐Ÿคฆ

Pimples Victims buy and Buy and Buy. ๐Ÿ˜’

It should be in our National Musuem for Posterity sakes. . smiley
the thing dey pepper for face ehn. grin grin

1 Like

Re: 80's And 90's Kids: Which Of These Did You Battle With, As A Child? by superjaks(m): 12:13pm On Aug 12, 2023
Mine was pimples, very stubborn ones. It almost affected my self esteem during my secondary school days

3 Likes

Re: 80's And 90's Kids: Which Of These Did You Battle With, As A Child? by tolexy007(m): 12:15pm On Aug 12, 2023
NewKidInTown:
I am interested and i am a barber. How did you used h it? After washing it with urine, do u leave it like that or what? Tell me pls

Barb the hair clean (with no hair on the head) Early in the morning ur first urine, use it to rub the head very well, let it dry, leave for like 20 to 30min b4 take ur shower. Try it for like 3 to 5 days.

mine was just 3 days and Dandruff was gone till today.

1 Like

Re: 80's And 90's Kids: Which Of These Did You Battle With, As A Child? by Xcelinteriors(f): 12:15pm On Aug 12, 2023
Mine was craw craw. That thing dealt with me so bad

2 Likes

Re: 80's And 90's Kids: Which Of These Did You Battle With, As A Child? by iGod(m): 12:17pm On Aug 12, 2023
I guess I was lucky because I didnโ€™t have none of these.

1 Like

Re: 80's And 90's Kids: Which Of These Did You Battle With, As A Child? by bonnyhope: 12:19pm On Aug 12, 2023
IconicR:
What makes op thinks everyone must experience any of these? Mtcheww

Did you experience it or not?

If no, then the thread is not for you

1 Like

Re: 80's And 90's Kids: Which Of These Did You Battle With, As A Child? by frankson1(m): 12:20pm On Aug 12, 2023
Vinnie2000:

Then CHICKEN POX awaits you. sad

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy not me bro.

Every Human must have that Skin Ailment in his/her Life, here on Earth. smiley

Besides chickenpox, I THINK all others stated should be about how clean your environment is.

2 Likes

Re: 80's And 90's Kids: Which Of These Did You Battle With, As A Child? by Ikennaford: 12:22pm On Aug 12, 2023
7demons:

100$ you said you will give 100 people for this forum wetin happen?
Make una no dey talk anyhow because of cheap publicity.
I did exactly the way I said, I disbursd it,,, I don't chase clout aiit

1 Like

Re: 80's And 90's Kids: Which Of These Did You Battle With, As A Child? by Moniya4Real(m): 12:27pm On Aug 12, 2023
I fell you bro. I can remember back then, I dared not eat at night when others were , would lie I didnโ€™t have appetite so as not to disgrace myself whenever we went visiting other relatives.

BabaIbo:

You see everything wey him list, none of them affected me.

But bed wetting, chai!
SS1 dey good compared to my own case, I bed wet once when I was doing my NYSC.

Na that case make me take measures that helped me to overcome it o.

2 Likes

Re: 80's And 90's Kids: Which Of These Did You Battle With, As A Child? by Nawteemaxie(m): 12:27pm On Aug 12, 2023
Carcholce:
You did not add bed wetting grin

I bed wet sotay, I was restricted from traveling to visit relatives, make I nor go finish their bed with piss.

I used to wake up half asleep, pull out my hose and empty my bladder on the same bed.

It got so bad that I used to dream I had bed wet, I would wake up in a rush to find the bed is still shining and dry, with a sigh of relief I would go back to sleep like a baby, and then wake up to see I have soiled the foam, so bad the foam will be leaking from under.

When my friends tells me they coming to visit or I hear them knocking on the gate, I would run to hide the bed I put out to dry, it was an eye sore with patches and shades of dried piss. Oh my days!!!

Omo! I think say na only me suffer this kind bedwetting episode. My own bad so tey, dem dey put nylon under bed so the piss no go roll dey enter parlor. grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 80's And 90's Kids: Which Of These Did You Battle With, As A Child? by Smartguru1: 12:30pm On Aug 12, 2023
What is Home Automation?

Home automationย is one of several areas of the IOT (internet of things), and is often calledย Home IOT.
Home automationย orย domoticsย is building automation for a home, called aย smart homeย orย smart house. It involves the control and automation of lighting etc โ€“
There are three distinct levels of home automation.

Monitoring
Control
Automation
Monitoring

Monitoring
The ability to view status of systems i.e
What is the temperature?
Is the door locked?
Is The Light on or off

Control
The ability to change the state of a systems i.e
Turn up the heating.
Lock the Door
Turning the light on or off
Automation

The ability to change the state of a system automatically in response to an event. i.e.

Turn on the heating if the outside temperature falls below a certain temperature.
Turn the lights off when no one is a home.

Smart Home System Components

If you consider smart home automation consisting of three layers as shown in the schematic below with devices at the bottom end and networking devices in the middle and control applications at the top:

Click the link below to learn Smart Home Automation for free and become a professional expert
๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ‘‡

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiyeqedZuGrm60-CSExe9iA
Re: 80's And 90's Kids: Which Of These Did You Battle With, As A Child? by Ebonygeek(f): 12:31pm On Aug 12, 2023
How did you get rid of it?
Re: 80's And 90's Kids: Which Of These Did You Battle With, As A Child? by 18wheeler: 12:33pm On Aug 12, 2023
Ringworm. We call it Makenkero in Hausa. Had it on the head. 2 circular hairless patches. You could notice it from a mile ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿคฃ. It was treated locally after several injections and ointments failed. Thereโ€™s a wild creeping plant that brings out some green fluid that was used to rub the patches vigorously until my scalp peeled. When the fluid dried and the wound created healed, my scalp became normal.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 80's And 90's Kids: Which Of These Did You Battle With, As A Child? by Ebonygeek(f): 12:33pm On Aug 12, 2023
tolexy007:

How long did you leave it in your hair?

1 Like

Re: 80's And 90's Kids: Which Of These Did You Battle With, As A Child? by Easylife1234: 12:37pm On Aug 12, 2023
No be Small thing o

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

675 New COVID-19 Cases, 230 Discharged And 7 Deaths On June 22 - (1809 Tested) / 5 Reasons Why Men Have Razor Bumps After Shaving / 25 Healths Benefits Of Neem Leaf (dogoyaro)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.