Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,686 members, 7,809,591 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:44 AM

Akoki Who Preserve His Fruits Inside Gutter Was Ordered To Pick Them Out (video) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Akoki Who Preserve His Fruits Inside Gutter Was Ordered To Pick Them Out (video) (3835 Views)

Woman’s Decomposing Corpse Found Inside Gutter In Yenagoa / Girl Gives Birth To Twins, Dumps Them Inside Gutter In Rivers (Disturbing Photo) / Man Fighting A Cart Pusher Inside Gutter For Slightly Scratching His Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Akoki Who Preserve His Fruits Inside Gutter Was Ordered To Pick Them Out (video) by Laseye008(m): 3:22pm On Mar 28, 2020
Few hours after a lady shared a video she made of a trader soaking mango inside gutter water before selling to people in the Agungi area of Lagos state, authorities stormed the area to arrest to supposed trader(s) who indulged in such act.

In a recent development, possibly after interrogating the suspects, another video now shows the moment the trader brings out the fruits that were stored in the dirty drainage system in the same area.

The lady who had initially shared the video after she caught the perpetrators had stated the exact location of the traders and moments later, it was reported that the trader(s) had been arrested over the discovery.

In the new video that’s been making the rounds, an aboki is seen in the same exact location bringing out mango fruits from the dirty gutter as people stood by and watched in utter shock.

The video has caused Nigerians to be watchful of the street food they buy from these peoples as majority of them practice no form of hygiene and even indulge in despicable acts that’s detrimental to the health of their customers.

Watch the video below,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_SpqKxTwZw

1 Share

Re: Akoki Who Preserve His Fruits Inside Gutter Was Ordered To Pick Them Out (video) by Jabioro: 3:29pm On Mar 28, 2020
They the main viruses that are decimating this country
Re: Akoki Who Preserve His Fruits Inside Gutter Was Ordered To Pick Them Out (video) by toffyz(m): 3:33pm On Mar 28, 2020
This is really bad...May God save us from this people

1 Like

Re: Akoki Who Preserve His Fruits Inside Gutter Was Ordered To Pick Them Out (video) by Ibechris2: 3:40pm On Mar 28, 2020
This is borne out of hate...aboki and hate.
Re: Akoki Who Preserve His Fruits Inside Gutter Was Ordered To Pick Them Out (video) by majamajic(m): 4:10pm On Mar 28, 2020
Agungi is in lekki

What I see here is a fruit seller who dumped his already damaged mangoes inside gutter , if he wanted to store the mangoes inside the gutter to resell , he will put them inside a sack to avoid losing any.

Lots of fruits got spoilt during this period ,

He dumped the damaged fruits inside gutter (which is not good) , not that he wanted to resell them but as waste

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akoki Who Preserve His Fruits Inside Gutter Was Ordered To Pick Them Out (video) by cr7lomo: 4:19pm On Mar 28, 2020
Seems like these northerners have been instructed to reduce the population of the southerners by any means

1 Like

Re: Akoki Who Preserve His Fruits Inside Gutter Was Ordered To Pick Them Out (video) by satelliteDISH(m): 4:28pm On Mar 28, 2020
Terrible! Nigerians are 99% wicked people. Thank God that I am still among the 1% sane and responsible people.

Click like if you think that you are among the wicked Nigerians.
Click share if you think that you are among the sane and responsible Nigerians.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akoki Who Preserve His Fruits Inside Gutter Was Ordered To Pick Them Out (video) by DSoj(m): 4:47pm On Mar 28, 2020
Feel like vomiting already. They should be tearing his back with koboko as he's packing it

1 Like

Re: Akoki Who Preserve His Fruits Inside Gutter Was Ordered To Pick Them Out (video) by abumeinben(m): 5:17pm On Mar 28, 2020
Sad. Saw it on Twitter yesterday.

Never pitying any aboki hawker again, well, except the shoemakers.
Re: Akoki Who Preserve His Fruits Inside Gutter Was Ordered To Pick Them Out (video) by Bruno3000(m): 5:41pm On Mar 28, 2020
He should be made to drink that gutter water as introduction to his punishment, then injected with coro virus and then thrown into sambisa forest as a gift to boko boys. No time

1 Like

Re: Akoki Who Preserve His Fruits Inside Gutter Was Ordered To Pick Them Out (video) by Profayo: 5:46pm On Mar 28, 2020
B
Re: Akoki Who Preserve His Fruits Inside Gutter Was Ordered To Pick Them Out (video) by Nobody: 5:56pm On Mar 28, 2020
Disgusting...WTF?!
Re: Akoki Who Preserve His Fruits Inside Gutter Was Ordered To Pick Them Out (video) by mrwonlasewonie: 6:02pm On Mar 28, 2020
Smh

These haab0k1s are so filthy.goshhh

The fact that we don't have food poisoning from the extremely dirty and unhygienic ways these food traders keep food is by the mercies of God

Yorubas and Igbo raw food traders aren't excluded ooo

Last month I went to buy tomato and pepper.i took it to the woman to grind and in the cause of trying to pull the engine to start the pepper grinder she got injured and blood started spilling everywhere.instead of her to go and see to stopping the blood she was attempting to deep her hands into the bowl of tomato/pepper I gave her to grind despite the fact that blood was coming out of her hands seriously

I had to shout at her to go take care of her hands.infact I told her I don't want to grind again and when she saw me packing,she then begged me and said I will call my daughter to do the grinding

. I said ehennn so you can call your daughter and you wanted to pollute my food with your blood ABI? So I should be eating stew mixed with your blood

. that aside these people don't wash their grinding machine

.let's leave those ones.you will see people selling raw fish or meat on top of gutter, everywhere smelling and they'll sit comfortably there selling things people will consume not minding sewage water and flies perching on the raw fish
Re: Akoki Who Preserve His Fruits Inside Gutter Was Ordered To Pick Them Out (video) by crackhouse(m): 6:09pm On Mar 28, 2020
Lack of education.
Re: Akoki Who Preserve His Fruits Inside Gutter Was Ordered To Pick Them Out (video) by Nobody: 6:11pm On Mar 28, 2020
But you know say if na woman, dem for don naked am use plank scatter her head.
Re: Akoki Who Preserve His Fruits Inside Gutter Was Ordered To Pick Them Out (video) by mrwonlasewonie: 6:18pm On Mar 28, 2020
crackhouse:
Lack of education.
this has nothing to do with lack of education.this is intentional wickedness and lackadaisical attitude after all some of our parents or grandparents were illiterates but that didn't take away their common sense and sense of decency to know how to preserve food without jeopardising the health of anybody
Re: Akoki Who Preserve His Fruits Inside Gutter Was Ordered To Pick Them Out (video) by NLorubebe(m): 6:20pm On Mar 28, 2020
majamajic:
Agungi is in lekki

What I see here is a fruit seller who dumped his already damaged mangoes inside gutter , if he wanted to store the mangoes inside the gutter to resell , he will put them inside a sack to avoid losing any.

He dumped the damaged fruits inside gutter (which is not good) , not that he wanted to resell them but as waste
You're the only one that has sense on this thread and whole Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Akoki Who Preserve His Fruits Inside Gutter Was Ordered To Pick Them Out (video) by Moswhite(m): 7:10pm On Mar 28, 2020
Agungi is in lekki

Bros na only you get sense.

(1) (Reply)

What's The Use Of Cellotape On Guns? / Police Invitation :8 Things You Need To Know / Non Nigerian Fulani Man Caught With Gun And Nin Sleep(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.