Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,085 members, 7,814,753 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:04 PM

Amaechina Chimbusonma Nwadiuto Scores Nine A1s In 2023 WASSCE - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Amaechina Chimbusonma Nwadiuto Scores Nine A1s In 2023 WASSCE (25280 Views)

16-Year-Old Ogun Student, Oloruntola Mutiu Oluwaseyi Scores Nine A1s In WASSCE / Chisom Chukwuneke Is Dead. Got 7 A1s In WASSCE (Obituary, Photos) / Meet Kondu Paul Sopriye Who Got 9 A1s In WAEC And Scored 330 In JAMB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechina Chimbusonma Nwadiuto Scores Nine A1s In 2023 WASSCE by NaijaCover(m): 11:46am On Aug 12, 2023
Nice one
Re: Amaechina Chimbusonma Nwadiuto Scores Nine A1s In 2023 WASSCE by stasius: 11:46am On Aug 12, 2023
tunjijones:

The way south east people support that criminal of a girl says a lot about the igbo people

Igbos supported her because she is their own until she was proven to be a fraud.
My opinion? It is a good development. If Igbos will keep protecting their own that way until the person is proven wrong I think it is good.
Nobody abandons his/her own when it comes to matters like this.
Afterall, after she was proven to be a fraudster how many people still supported her?
Oh! You want us to join you in killing our child when you have not shown to us that she committed any crime?

Mbanu! It can never happen.

7 Likes

Re: Amaechina Chimbusonma Nwadiuto Scores Nine A1s In 2023 WASSCE by OlujobaSamuel: 11:46am On Aug 12, 2023
Sermwell:

Olodo!! Do you write jamb before WAEC? grin
Yes, you can. Also, the lady wrote UTME before WAEC, she scored 313 according to the report.
Now, are you sure you wrote any of the 2exams?
Re: Amaechina Chimbusonma Nwadiuto Scores Nine A1s In 2023 WASSCE by bigcee(m): 11:46am On Aug 12, 2023
SQLmastar:
Hmmm Amchinna from Abuja... Abuja is known for excellence. She is a native of Abuja
Congratulations babe
Abuja amaka! Abuja is not SouthYeast!
wink
Mumu πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Amaechina Chimbusonma Nwadiuto Scores Nine A1s In 2023 WASSCE by EmmyCC: 11:47am On Aug 12, 2023
Cogs:
This is very commendable.

I only hope that this not one of those special centres stunts.
Well she schooled and took her exams at Regina Pacis Secondary school Abuja. That's one of the top schools in Abuja. She didn't write the exam in an anyhow school as to suspect special centre.

1 Like

Re: Amaechina Chimbusonma Nwadiuto Scores Nine A1s In 2023 WASSCE by Dshocker(m): 11:47am On Aug 12, 2023
It dem dey talk say Anambra too know book, e go be like say na another thing....

Anambra state; Without bragging has the highest number of IQ in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Amaechina Chimbusonma Nwadiuto Scores Nine A1s In 2023 WASSCE by tunjijones(m): 11:48am On Aug 12, 2023
stasius:

Igbos supported her because she is their own until she was proven to be a fraud.
My opinion? It is a good development. If Igbos will keep protecting their own that way until the person is proven wrong I think it is good.
Afterall, after she was proven to be a fraudster how many people still supported her?
Oh! You want us to join you in killing our child when you have not shown to us that she committed any crime?

But they called other people tribalistic for supporting their own.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechina Chimbusonma Nwadiuto Scores Nine A1s In 2023 WASSCE by Burgerlomo: 11:49am On Aug 12, 2023
Oya make scholarship offers started rolling in 😎 πŸ‘

Re: Amaechina Chimbusonma Nwadiuto Scores Nine A1s In 2023 WASSCE by EmmyCC: 11:50am On Aug 12, 2023
tunjijones:
What was her jamb score?

Children are smarter now o. My nephew that the father just said he shd try GCE in SS1 na so the boy get 4As oooo. In SS1.

He did jamb in SS2 that is this year and he got 339 to study medicine in uni lag. If you guide Ur children properly from a very tender age, they turn out to be outstanding but most parent no care abt their children academics na money dem they chase up and down.
Her JAMB score is 313. It's written in the body of the post.
Re: Amaechina Chimbusonma Nwadiuto Scores Nine A1s In 2023 WASSCE by tunjijones(m): 11:50am On Aug 12, 2023
EmmyCC:

Her JAMB score is 313. It's written in the body of the post.

Thanks, I didn't read all before commenting.

1 Like

Re: Amaechina Chimbusonma Nwadiuto Scores Nine A1s In 2023 WASSCE by Cooly100: 11:51am On Aug 12, 2023
No Need..

Even if she scores A++++++++++++++

She can never be anything in this country...

Her best bet is to join her other Igbos in NASA...like Wendy Okolo

Wendy A. Okolo is an aerospace engineering researcher and associate project manager in the Intelligent Systems Division at NASA Ames Research Center in California’s Silicon Valley

At 26-year-old, Wendy became the first black woman to obtain a Ph.D. in aerospace engineering from the University of Texas at Arlington.

1 Like

Re: Amaechina Chimbusonma Nwadiuto Scores Nine A1s In 2023 WASSCE by goodnessme1(f): 11:52am On Aug 12, 2023
tunjijones:

But they called other people tribalistic for supporting their own.
The same way you always insulting and calling Igbos names when they support their own

2 Likes

Re: Amaechina Chimbusonma Nwadiuto Scores Nine A1s In 2023 WASSCE by DesChyko: 11:54am On Aug 12, 2023
stasius:

I believe civilized people call it 'Innocent until proven guilty'.
Re: Amaechina Chimbusonma Nwadiuto Scores Nine A1s In 2023 WASSCE by Timmi: 11:55am On Aug 12, 2023
Re: Amaechina Chimbusonma Nwadiuto Scores Nine A1s In 2023 WASSCE by Triplerg: 11:56am On Aug 12, 2023
stasius:

Some of my learned Igbo friends still believe that the girl was shortchanged. Is the UTME top some kind of a jackpot that JAMB will manipulate it to give another candidate? What if the original top scorer was not Igbo? Igbos need to stop certain things if they intend rule this country one day.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amaechina Chimbusonma Nwadiuto Scores Nine A1s In 2023 WASSCE by Nobody: 11:57am On Aug 12, 2023
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Brains she has got........

Unlike that Mmesoma of a banny that hoodwinked people into believing she was brilliant.....

But las las,na once her fowl lay cooked eggs

Stop dwelling in the past.
Re: Amaechina Chimbusonma Nwadiuto Scores Nine A1s In 2023 WASSCE by zoeymikey(f): 11:58am On Aug 12, 2023
DesChyko:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/08/amaechina-16-scores-nine-a1s-in-2023-wassce/
I don't know where i was when God was giving people brain....
God abeg help me,its like i came to this life to play and eat and follow man..
anyways congratulatim girl..
Re: Amaechina Chimbusonma Nwadiuto Scores Nine A1s In 2023 WASSCE by tunjijones(m): 11:58am On Aug 12, 2023
goodnessme1:
The same way you always insulting and calling Igbos names when they support their own

It's an aberration for an igbo person to be calling Yoruba tribalistic cos na Una dey carry tribalism baf.

I no fit tell you wetin my eyes see when I serve for mbise some years back. It was the worst 9 months of my life.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amaechina Chimbusonma Nwadiuto Scores Nine A1s In 2023 WASSCE by sylve11: 12:00pm On Aug 12, 2023
Congratulations, girl. cool
Re: Amaechina Chimbusonma Nwadiuto Scores Nine A1s In 2023 WASSCE by Nobody: 12:00pm On Aug 12, 2023
Pwettylinda:
grin
Yorubas left the group chat grin

Affirmative, I can confirm that they have japa cheesy
Re: Amaechina Chimbusonma Nwadiuto Scores Nine A1s In 2023 WASSCE by Chikeluba25(m): 12:02pm On Aug 12, 2023
Anambra again
Re: Amaechina Chimbusonma Nwadiuto Scores Nine A1s In 2023 WASSCE by eldoradoxx: 12:06pm On Aug 12, 2023
I deliberately crossed river Niger and married an Igbo lady to breed brainy kids and i can assure you that i dont have any regrets. The igbo people are naturally intelligent and ahead.. Few others like me across the Niger Delta and South West are realizing that they need to cross breed with the igbos to produce superlatively intelligent minds. The best time in Nigeria's democracy was when Ngozi Okonjo was Minister ot Finance and introduced revolutionary reforms, Soludo CBN Governor mega banks emerged, Oby Ezewesili with due process changed government procurement process, Late Dora Akunyili fought counterfeit drugs with her life and today before we buy any product we ask for 'Nafdac no'. Ernest Ndukwe changed the telecom sector. One thing they all have income is that they are all igbos and all made first class. Came Buhari who introduced deliberate hatred and discrimination against these brainy people and we can all attest to where it led him and the economy into. Tinubu wants to implement Buhari's policy and the results are already visible. If you want to revive the economy, bring igbos into the sectors in charge of reviving the economy and listen to them. They are naturally gifted with intelligence

6 Likes

Re: Amaechina Chimbusonma Nwadiuto Scores Nine A1s In 2023 WASSCE by Orubebe01: 12:06pm On Aug 12, 2023
Na only yahoo dey boys brain this days
Re: Amaechina Chimbusonma Nwadiuto Scores Nine A1s In 2023 WASSCE by unqombothi(f): 12:06pm On Aug 12, 2023
Goodlady:
Lmao. Clap back to the north.
Few days ago, I saw a thread here of a northerner having a good WAEC/JAMB result. Some comments came in like the north are silent achievers blueblue, blabla!
My take: If every region start parading their nest students, for now the north ll take last. Not to castigate them but to tell a reality of their region. And I know a region that can parade thousands of A1 parallel in WAEC and over 300s scores in JAMB.
For now, it's still hard for a 13 years old girl to advance to JSS2, JSS3 or SS1 than to get married and have her education stopped, in pause mode or in uncertainty.
In this 2023, I heard no secondary school in Zamfara wrote WAEC. The thing was revealed when WAEC was lamenting that they won't release results cos some states owed. And most of those states are from the north. Lastly, the way the north receive Islamic religion is too harsh for their economic development. It's the opposite of what's practiced in Saudi Arabia where they got the thing.
The future of tomorrow is determined by good planning done today. Hope the north holistically follow educational blue prints and economic blue prints πŸ”΅ to drag their region out of backwardness.

This is my observation. If you as a northerner or anything have contrary opinion, reply with sense!
Brilliant.
Beautiful baby too. Yours?

1 Like

Re: Amaechina Chimbusonma Nwadiuto Scores Nine A1s In 2023 WASSCE by Chetas81(m): 12:07pm On Aug 12, 2023
How far hook up girls,as you can see by yourself, stop being olosho
Re: Amaechina Chimbusonma Nwadiuto Scores Nine A1s In 2023 WASSCE by SpatialKing(m): 12:08pm On Aug 12, 2023
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Brains she has got........

Unlike that Mmesoma of a banny that hoodwinked people into believing she was brilliant.....

But las las,na once her fowl lay cooked eggs

Have you seen Mmesoma WAEC result?
Re: Amaechina Chimbusonma Nwadiuto Scores Nine A1s In 2023 WASSCE by OkeyNW: 12:08pm On Aug 12, 2023
Anambra again.
Peter Obi legacy. He made Anambra people to love Education so much.

1 Like

Re: Amaechina Chimbusonma Nwadiuto Scores Nine A1s In 2023 WASSCE by Xscape1993(m): 12:09pm On Aug 12, 2023
God bless your name my beautiful angel...
Re: Amaechina Chimbusonma Nwadiuto Scores Nine A1s In 2023 WASSCE by ultimateprof: 12:13pm On Aug 12, 2023
Let her go to any WAEC office and resit for the same exams again and if she is able to score 9 A1 again, I will give her one million naira.
Re: Amaechina Chimbusonma Nwadiuto Scores Nine A1s In 2023 WASSCE by Hespee93: 12:13pm On Aug 12, 2023
Any result from a PRIVATE SCHOOL is a no no for me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amaechina Chimbusonma Nwadiuto Scores Nine A1s In 2023 WASSCE by Henz81: 12:13pm On Aug 12, 2023
SQLmastar:
Hmmm Amchinna from Abuja...
Abuja is known for excellence. She is a native of Abuja

Congratulations babe

Abuja amaka!
Abuja is not SouthYeast!

wink
I just hope you are not insane.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Is Second Class Upper Still Possible.?? / ASUP Set To Call Off Strike / SSANU Joins ASUU To Reject IPPIS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.