Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,527 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:58 PM

Amaechina Chimbusonma Nwadiuto Scores Nine A1s In 2023 WASSCE - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Amaechina Chimbusonma Nwadiuto Scores Nine A1s In 2023 WASSCE (25319 Views)

16-Year-Old Ogun Student, Oloruntola Mutiu Oluwaseyi Scores Nine A1s In WASSCE / Chisom Chukwuneke Is Dead. Got 7 A1s In WASSCE (Obituary, Photos) / Meet Kondu Paul Sopriye Who Got 9 A1s In WAEC And Scored 330 In JAMB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechina Chimbusonma Nwadiuto Scores Nine A1s In 2023 WASSCE by HBB1(m): 2:28pm On Aug 12, 2023
DesChyko:

Says the person who just called the Igbo tribe chest beaters and 'people others hate'. Feel free to go edit the post though.

First you ask, what is my problem with you. Next you go, there is a motive behind your post. Why are you reaching for the motive if you got no axe to grind?

Like I said earlier, get rid of your hate. You're sounding stupid, really.

The reporter, Adesina Wahab, said exactly what is making you angry. It's a Vanguard report. Take it up with Vanguard and Adesina, and leave the Igbo tribe out of it.

Thank you.

Edit what?

Is it criminal to call you chest-beaters?

Did I lie?

...and where did I say Igbos are people others hate?

When also did I ask you what your problem was with me?

This could be dyslexia, you know.

Again, why would I be angry...

Irritated is more like it.
You know how grating it is to have someone stand in front of a mirror and constantly talk about how beautiful they are.
Re: Amaechina Chimbusonma Nwadiuto Scores Nine A1s In 2023 WASSCE by Odidigboigbo(m): 2:33pm On Aug 12, 2023
I reserved my congratulations until I hear from WAEC.

1 Like

Re: Amaechina Chimbusonma Nwadiuto Scores Nine A1s In 2023 WASSCE by Baatunde(m): 2:35pm On Aug 12, 2023
Claiming academic superiority for one tribe is not different from thinking the Whites are more brilliant and ingenious than the Blacks. One thing we should note is that all these best results students mostly did not school in the East and this is a pointer to the fact that certain part of the country are more educationally developed than the rest. If the theory of tribal superiority is correct more of the best results should be from the same tribe irrespective of where they schooled and therefore implying that more of them should be emerging from the east.

We have seen how black and African students studying abroad outperform their white colleagues because of the exposure to better educational system which helps to develop their full potential. No doubt that the North especially is educationally disadvantaged but when you see some students from the or northern origin schooling outside their region they do perform excellently also, even though those who are studying abroad. In the same manner, students of other tribes schooling in core north areas do not tend to shine also, confirming that the educational environment is very critical to performance. and even the type of school can make a lot of difference

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amaechina Chimbusonma Nwadiuto Scores Nine A1s In 2023 WASSCE by Kdon2: 2:42pm On Aug 12, 2023
Re: Amaechina Chimbusonma Nwadiuto Scores Nine A1s In 2023 WASSCE by moneyissweet(m): 2:43pm On Aug 12, 2023
The most hottest Igbo names.

Only the names only will bring happiness to Biafra land
Re: Amaechina Chimbusonma Nwadiuto Scores Nine A1s In 2023 WASSCE by Kdon2: 2:44pm On Aug 12, 2023
Goodlady:
Lmao. Clap back to the north.
Few days ago, I saw a thread here of a northerner having a good WAEC/JAMB result. Some comments came in like the north are silent achievers blueblue, blabla!
My take: If every region start parading their best students, for now the north ll take last. Not to castigate them but to tell a reality of their region. And I know a region that can parade thousands of A1 parallel in WAEC and over 300s scores in JAMB.
For now, it's still hard for a 13 years old girl to advance to JSS2, JSS3 or SS1 than to get married which ll likely make her education stopped, in pause mode or in uncertainty.
In this 2023, I heard no secondary school in Zamfara wrote WAEC. The thing was revealed when WAEC was lamenting that they won't release results cos some states owed. https://www.arise.tv/waec-withholds-results-of-candidates-from-eight-states-cites-debt/
And most of those states are from the north. In some schools, I read in the news thay in Bauchi state, some schools had just one teacher to teach all subjects.
See here: https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/79-bauchi-schools-have-one-teacher-each-says-subeb/%3famp
And there was a time it was one school one teacher in Zamfara: https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2016/12/30/one-school-one-teacher-in-zamfara%3famp=1
It was in that same Zamfara that a certain gov is fond of marrying small children while hiding under Islam. Lastly, the way the north receive Islamic religion is too harsh for their economic development. It's the opposite of what's practiced in Saudi Arabia where they got the thing.
The future of tomorrow is determined by good planning done today. Hope the north holistically follow educational blue prints and economic blue prints 🔵 to drag their region out of backwardness.

This is my observation. If you as a northerner or anything have contrary opinion, reply with sense!

Correct!
Re: Amaechina Chimbusonma Nwadiuto Scores Nine A1s In 2023 WASSCE by UmarFaruk98: 3:23pm On Aug 12, 2023
Waec that they have seen the questions before going into exam hall. best my foot
Re: Amaechina Chimbusonma Nwadiuto Scores Nine A1s In 2023 WASSCE by abobote: 3:26pm On Aug 12, 2023
She should better change that university of Abuja.

That political university is not for serious students
Re: Amaechina Chimbusonma Nwadiuto Scores Nine A1s In 2023 WASSCE by DaRuud(m): 3:36pm On Aug 12, 2023
Wetin Abokis do una , someone got 9 A1 s no media carry am
DesChyko:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/08/amaechina-16-scores-nine-a1s-in-2023-wassce/

Re: Amaechina Chimbusonma Nwadiuto Scores Nine A1s In 2023 WASSCE by InvertedHammer: 3:36pm On Aug 12, 2023
/
One would expect those schools that charge millions in school fees to be producing the best students. Or is it just packaging just like most things in Nigeria?

/
Re: Amaechina Chimbusonma Nwadiuto Scores Nine A1s In 2023 WASSCE by Ernesthugo(m): 4:03pm On Aug 12, 2023
TRIBALIST BIGOT
Way4orward:

Wahala.
Re: Amaechina Chimbusonma Nwadiuto Scores Nine A1s In 2023 WASSCE by Diego35M: 4:10pm On Aug 12, 2023
Re: Amaechina Chimbusonma Nwadiuto Scores Nine A1s In 2023 WASSCE by Fcwilly: 4:27pm On Aug 12, 2023
HBB1:

Other people had 9 A1s in this WAEC, but they are not frothing at the mouth.

This does not make you look good, actually

Hmmmmm I understand, so sorry oooooo
😳😳😳
Re: Amaechina Chimbusonma Nwadiuto Scores Nine A1s In 2023 WASSCE by Cj4charles(m): 4:55pm On Aug 12, 2023
PortHarcourtcit:
Before I believe or maybe congratulate her I must hear from WAEC first... That's how they produced fake JAMB result the other time... shocked shocked shocked
And still produce the original from another Igbo😊😊
Re: Amaechina Chimbusonma Nwadiuto Scores Nine A1s In 2023 WASSCE by ufuosman(m): 4:55pm On Aug 12, 2023
Congratulations
Re: Amaechina Chimbusonma Nwadiuto Scores Nine A1s In 2023 WASSCE by Dibodibo(m): 5:15pm On Aug 12, 2023
Bluntguy:
grin
Make I just dey laugh.
If I talk now....
no talk I beg you. She no fake this one
Re: Amaechina Chimbusonma Nwadiuto Scores Nine A1s In 2023 WASSCE by Nobody: 6:07pm On Aug 12, 2023
SQLmastar:
Hmmm Amchinna from Abuja...
Abuja is known for excellence. She is a native of Abuja

Congratulations babe

Abuja amaka!
Abuja is not SouthYeast!

wink
Keep decievin yourself
Re: Amaechina Chimbusonma Nwadiuto Scores Nine A1s In 2023 WASSCE by destinytreasure(m): 7:07pm On Aug 12, 2023
Here's another student with 9A's
[img][/img]

Re: Amaechina Chimbusonma Nwadiuto Scores Nine A1s In 2023 WASSCE by Ensquare(m): 7:17pm On Aug 12, 2023
BRAIN PLUS ONLINE EXPO=9A1
Re: Amaechina Chimbusonma Nwadiuto Scores Nine A1s In 2023 WASSCE by Antivirus92(m): 9:21pm On Aug 12, 2023
tunjijones:

The way south east people support that criminal of a girl says a lot about the igbo people
The way Yorubas came for the head of that little girl even when the whole secret was yet to be unravelled say a lot about hateful they are.
Re: Amaechina Chimbusonma Nwadiuto Scores Nine A1s In 2023 WASSCE by Antivirus92(m): 9:23pm On Aug 12, 2023
Svoboda:

Stop being pathetically parochial like peter obi. How have our southeast govs been fairing since 1999?
They are still better than our governors here in the south west
Re: Amaechina Chimbusonma Nwadiuto Scores Nine A1s In 2023 WASSCE by Antivirus92(m): 9:31pm On Aug 12, 2023
HBB1:

Other people had 9 A1s in this WAEC, but they are not frothing at the mouth.

This does not make you look good, actually
we are yet to see those people
Re: Amaechina Chimbusonma Nwadiuto Scores Nine A1s In 2023 WASSCE by tunjijones(m): 9:32pm On Aug 12, 2023
Antivirus92:
The way Yorubas came for the head of that little girl even when the whole secret was yet to be unravelled say a lot about hateful they are.

Haba nao. How can a whole JAMB be tribalistic. Just how can. You pple said its because she is igbo that was why jamb was victimizing her.

She was brandishing a result that jamb made clear that they have stopped issuing their result I that format, yet you pple said jamb is lying, to the extent that top igbo politician started calling jamb register about the issue. It's very terrible of you guys.

Do you believe that till today some Igbos are still saying the girl is innocent that she was treatened and forced to accept she forged the result.

I swear you guys are terrible. I know this is as a result of the damage that the civil war did to you pple. But common it's over 50 yes that war ended, you guys shd just move on already.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amaechina Chimbusonma Nwadiuto Scores Nine A1s In 2023 WASSCE by HBB1(m): 9:35pm On Aug 12, 2023
Antivirus92:
we are yet to see those people

Have you been living under a rock?
Re: Amaechina Chimbusonma Nwadiuto Scores Nine A1s In 2023 WASSCE by Antivirus92(m): 9:41pm On Aug 12, 2023
tunjijones:

Haba nao. How can a whole JAMB be tribalistic. Just how can. You pple said its because she is igbo that was why jamb was victimizing her.

She was brandishing a result that jamb made clear that they have stopped issuing their result I that format, yet you pple said jamb is lying, to the extent that top igbo politician started calling jamb register about the issue. It's very terrible of you guys.

Do you believe that till today some Igbos are still saying the girl is innocent that she was treatened and forced to accept she forged the result.

I swear you guys are terrible. I know this is as a result of the damage that the civil war did to you pple. But common it's over 50 yes that war ended, you guys shd just move on already.
who gave it a tribal connotation if not the Yorubas. When the whole thing started, nobody knows the truth, we decided to wait until the truth unfolds but the Yorubas took it upon themselves to make it tribal. The girl together with her ethnic group and Anambra state were heavily insulted. We have to stand behind her at a time like that. In the end, it was still an Igbo that came out as the overall best
Re: Amaechina Chimbusonma Nwadiuto Scores Nine A1s In 2023 WASSCE by Antivirus92(m): 9:44pm On Aug 12, 2023
tunjijones:

you have no sense if you think that someone that blockaded your relatives, killed them and confiscated almost everything they had will just be forgiven and everything becomes alright just because it's over fifty years. You're an ignoramus and don't know how the human psychology works
Re: Amaechina Chimbusonma Nwadiuto Scores Nine A1s In 2023 WASSCE by tunjijones(m): 9:56pm On Aug 12, 2023
Antivirus92:
you have no sense if you think that someone that blockaded your relatives, killed them and confiscated almost everything they had will just be forgiven and everything becomes alright just because it's over fifty years. You're an ignoramus and don't know how the human psychology works

But na una start wetin lead to the war nao. Coup was plotted by Nigerian military to overthrow the civilian govt. There was plans to kill all top rank politician but every other region killed theirs but only your region spared there politician. Nnamdi Azikiwe miraculous travelled out of Nigeria, even the governor of eastern region was spared but other killed their. As if that was not enough you people started mocking other tribe. Tafawa balewa is to the northerners then like how buhari was to northerns in 2015. Just imagine you kill Buhari in a coup and you now start making caricature mocking the Hausa, and you expect say Una no go collect?

You know the remaining story and what lead to the war. Las las na feel say una get sense pass the yorubas and hausas na wetin backfire on una.

And that Ur first line where u said I don't have sense, I wld act like I didn't see it but if you respond to me with another insult I won't take it from you again .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amaechina Chimbusonma Nwadiuto Scores Nine A1s In 2023 WASSCE by Antivirus92(m): 10:24pm On Aug 12, 2023
tunjijones:

But na una start wetin lead to the war nao. Coup was plotted by Nigerian military to overthrow the civilian govt. There was plans to kill all top rank politician but every other region killed theirs but only your region spared there politician. Nnamdi Azikiwe miraculous travelled out of Nigeria, even the governor of eastern region was spared but other killed their. As if that was not enough you people started mocking other tribe. Tafawa balewa is to the northerners then like how buhari was to northerns in 2015. Just imagine you kill Buhari in a coup and you now start making caricature mocking the Hausa, and you expect say Una no go collect?

You know the remaining story and what lead to the war. Las las na feel say una get sense pass the yorubas and hausas na wetin backfire on una.

And that Ur first line where u said I don't have sense, I wld act like I didn't see it but if you respond to me with another insult I won't take it from you again .
It's always normal to apportion blames to the igbos, it's a Nigerian thing.
There was no agreement anywhere that each region would kill their top positions. It was not signed or agreed anywhere.
Coup happened just like it recently happened in Niger republic. Nobody had a prior knowledge of the coup except the plotters. An average igbo business man in kaduna or Lagos or imo was not aware of the coup till it happened. The plotters of the coup were from different ethnic groups, how the coup later turned to be "igbo coup" is still a mystery uptill today. Only the coup plotters Knew their plans and why they killed the people they killed and spared the ones they spared. Ojukwu and aguiyi ironsi, two igbo soldiers were among the major antagonists of the coup. I have never seen a video evidence or even a newspaper of those days that supported that claim that Igbos started mocking others because their leaders were killed, I have not seen one. That accusation always emanate from Yorubas, no evidence whatsoever to support it. Just beer parlour stories.
Re: Amaechina Chimbusonma Nwadiuto Scores Nine A1s In 2023 WASSCE by Tmb78(m): 6:03pm On Aug 13, 2023
Danisaint112:
The other day it was a Yoruba girl with 8A's today it's an Igbo girl with 9A's.

Whenever you hear a Yoruba achieve something great boom the next news will be about an Igbo doing better in that same field.

Not to add any tribal coloration to this but fact remains that when it comes to eduction in Nigeria Igbos and Yorubas top the chart.

Igbos most especially have been known to very intelligent from time immemorial. Especially Igbos from Anambra state plus the good work Obi did in Anambra state.

The Biafran war was just the setback. That's why I laugh at Tinubu being pushed by some APC goons to start a war with Niger republic.

He will loose the support he has from North because they won't only hate him for making them fight against their brothers, making them desert their homes but for also setting them back educationally (coupled with the one they are facing right now).

Education and human capital development remains the best way to go. Infrastructures controlled by BATS and Baboons will end up looking zooish and policies/decision foolish. You get?

It's not about building skyscrapers but about peace and happiness. Many Europeans nation's who ranks as the most peaceful and happiest yearly can testify to this.

Congratulations to Miss Amaechina Chimbusonma Nwadiuto the Igbo Nation is proud of you.
which igbos doing it better?
Dey play
Oloruntola from Ogun state has a result that's even better than this one.
Go to the front page today and read it.
Even his subject combination na knock out!
Appreciate these brilliant kids and move on

Why the subtle tribal jab at the yorubas?
You like doing that a lot, haba!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Most Respected Courses In Nigerian Universities? / University Of Port Harcourt, Staff, Frank Ogali, Dies In An Auto Crash (PHOTOS) / I Want To Go To School But I'm Confused

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.