Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,263 members, 7,811,734 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:19 PM

Tinubu’s Ministerial List Worse Than Buhari’s – Dele Momodu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu’s Ministerial List Worse Than Buhari’s – Dele Momodu (1048 Views)

Tinubu’s Ministerial List: APC Governors May Nominate 3 Persons From Each State / Photo Of GEJ On Coffin: No One Can Try This With Buhari — Dele Momodu / 'Why I Left Buhari' - Dele Momodu Gives Reason (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu’s Ministerial List Worse Than Buhari’s – Dele Momodu by thisweekng: 10:01am On Aug 12, 2023
A chieftain of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, Dele Momodu, has faulted President Bola Tinubu’s ministerial team.

Momodu said Tinubu’s ministerial list was worst than his predecessor, ex-President Muhammadu Buhari’s team.

This was as he disclosed that some of Tinubu’s ministers are unknown unlike what was obtainable in the past.

He disclosed this while featuring on the latest edition of a Podcast, Mic On.

Momodu noted that former Kaduna State governor, Nasir El-Rufai was an original version of himself when he was a minister under PDP.

According to Momodu: “Every leader has what it takes to be a good resident if he has good advisers and listens to them. It’s just like a journalist without corrections, he will always carry fake news.

“For any leader to succeed, he must look at his team and what I’m seeing now is worst than Buhari’s team.

“What I expected was a star-studded cabinet, I like to recall myself with sweet memories of Ibrahim Babangida’s cabinet in those days.

“We remember them till today, most of the people appointed now, I don’t know them. Under Babangida, I remember Akinyele, Bolaji Akinyemi, Bolasodun Ajibola, Tai Solarin, Wole Soyinka.

“You can’t say that today, somebody is on her way to screen you remove her, that’s disgraceful, it means you didn’t do your due diligence before appointing people.

“In the days of Okonjo-Iweala, Ezekesili, Nubu Ribadu, original El-Rufai when he was a minister under PDP was original El-Rufai.”

https://thisweekng.com/tinubus-ministerial-list-worse-than-buharis-dele-momodu/

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Ministerial List Worse Than Buhari’s – Dele Momodu by Taylor92: 10:03am On Aug 12, 2023
lipsrsealed
Re: Tinubu’s Ministerial List Worse Than Buhari’s – Dele Momodu by sleek214(m): 10:04am On Aug 12, 2023
I concur
Re: Tinubu’s Ministerial List Worse Than Buhari’s – Dele Momodu by nepapole(m): 10:06am On Aug 12, 2023
Too early to judge.

Let's see if they will perform and that's if tribunal doesn't judge against Tinubu
Re: Tinubu’s Ministerial List Worse Than Buhari’s – Dele Momodu by keymatt(m): 10:09am On Aug 12, 2023
I always thought Buhari was the champion of mediocrity until Ebola Tinubu smuggled himself to Aso Rock grin grin
A regime where you find a person with f9 parallel from head to toe nominated for Ministerial appointment. grin
Re: Tinubu’s Ministerial List Worse Than Buhari’s – Dele Momodu by fuckJones(f): 10:09am On Aug 12, 2023
Davido boy

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Ministerial List Worse Than Buhari’s – Dele Momodu by article1: 10:10am On Aug 12, 2023
The ministerial nomination under Tinubu's is Paddy Paddy thing. Oshiomhole nominated "Engr" Abubakar Momoh from Edo State, a generator mechanic grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Ministerial List Worse Than Buhari’s – Dele Momodu by Nobody: 10:11am On Aug 12, 2023
Aside wike I'm ok with others. I would have loved elrufai to make the list.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Ministerial List Worse Than Buhari’s – Dele Momodu by article1: 10:11am On Aug 12, 2023
The ministerial nomination under Tinubu's adnistration is Paddy Paddy thing. Oshiomhole nominated "Engr" Abubakar Momoh from Edo State, a generator mechanic grin
Re: Tinubu’s Ministerial List Worse Than Buhari’s – Dele Momodu by Nobody: 10:14am On Aug 12, 2023
He is there for awhile
Re: Tinubu’s Ministerial List Worse Than Buhari’s – Dele Momodu by Nobody: 10:16am On Aug 12, 2023
Interesting...
Re: Tinubu’s Ministerial List Worse Than Buhari’s – Dele Momodu by limeta(f): 10:18am On Aug 12, 2023
Star studded appointee for a broken people
Well done sir
Re: Tinubu’s Ministerial List Worse Than Buhari’s – Dele Momodu by BoldBrainz(m): 10:26am On Aug 12, 2023
IconicR:

What's your grouse with Wike, this woman?
Re: Tinubu’s Ministerial List Worse Than Buhari’s – Dele Momodu by Nobody: 10:28am On Aug 12, 2023
BoldBrainz:

What's your grouse with Wike, this woman?
Wike is not a loyal person, he'll cause trouble for Asiwaju
Re: Tinubu’s Ministerial List Worse Than Buhari’s – Dele Momodu by BoldBrainz(m): 10:31am On Aug 12, 2023
IconicR:
Wike is not a loyal person, he'll cause trouble for Asiwaju

Sixty percent of the folks on Tinubu's ministerial list are not loyal and can easily cause unneeded trouble for their personal gains when the opportunities abound. So what gives?
Re: Tinubu’s Ministerial List Worse Than Buhari’s – Dele Momodu by Cooly100: 10:34am On Aug 12, 2023
article1:
The ministerial nomination under Tinubu's adnistration is Paddy Paddy thing. Oshiomhole nominated "Engr" Abubakar Momoh from Edo State, a generator mechanic grin

This one got me laughing and gasping for air...

hehehehe...

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Ministerial List Worse Than Buhari’s – Dele Momodu by illicit(m): 10:46am On Aug 12, 2023
Must you know them
Re: Tinubu’s Ministerial List Worse Than Buhari’s – Dele Momodu by AwokenVawulence: 11:02am On Aug 12, 2023
Av
Re: Tinubu’s Ministerial List Worse Than Buhari’s – Dele Momodu by garfield1: 12:07pm On Aug 12, 2023
article1:

What of bosun tijani
Re: Tinubu’s Ministerial List Worse Than Buhari’s – Dele Momodu by ecolime(m): 12:09pm On Aug 12, 2023
fuckJones:
Davido boy
This is what comes to my mind whenever I read this man's comments. Davido really finished him.

I dedicate Davido's song--- Dele na my boy to Templarlegendary

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Ministerial List Worse Than Buhari’s – Dele Momodu by Ofunaofu: 12:17pm On Aug 12, 2023
An undisputable Fact

In fact, since the release of the Ministerial list, Nigerians have been asking, where are the so called Tinubu's "Best Brains"

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Ministerial List Worse Than Buhari’s – Dele Momodu by fuckJones(f): 12:21pm On Aug 12, 2023
ecolime:

This is what comes to my mind whenever I read this man's comments. Davido really finished him.

I dedicate Davido's song--- Dele na my boy to Templarlegendary
grin
Re: Tinubu’s Ministerial List Worse Than Buhari’s – Dele Momodu by Vinnie2000(m): 1:23pm On Aug 12, 2023
Dele Momodu is an IPOB man.

Him great grandfather is an Igbo man. sad😒
Re: Tinubu’s Ministerial List Worse Than Buhari’s – Dele Momodu by Throwback: 1:25pm On Aug 12, 2023
Those who were known names in the past that he is referring to, what was their impact on Nigeria's growth and development?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Ministerial List Worse Than Buhari’s – Dele Momodu by Throwback: 1:26pm On Aug 12, 2023
IconicR:

I believe el-Rufai will have a change of heart and accept the nomination.

It is difficult finding effective administrators like el-Rufai who can never be bribed to enrich himself over the need of the country.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s Ministerial List Worse Than Buhari’s – Dele Momodu by ivolt: 1:41pm On Aug 12, 2023
Throwback:

I believe el-Rufai will have a change of heart and accept the nomination.

It is difficult finding effective administrators like el-Rufai who can never be bribed to enrich himself over the need of the country.
Majority of Nigeria's executives don't take bribe.
They either inflate contracts or allocate government properties to themselves and families
just like El-Rufai did with Abuja and Kaduna lands.

Bribery is more of a thing with civil servant, senators and judges.
Re: Tinubu’s Ministerial List Worse Than Buhari’s – Dele Momodu by SalamRushdie: 1:43pm On Aug 12, 2023
But they will still out perform Buhari
Re: Tinubu’s Ministerial List Worse Than Buhari’s – Dele Momodu by ElSudani: 1:44pm On Aug 12, 2023
This sore loser is talking as well. Why don't you try and win an election so that you can select your own ministers?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Ministerial List Worse Than Buhari’s – Dele Momodu by rinzaugustine: 2:25pm On Aug 12, 2023
From the ministerial list from a man famed as appointer of best hands..most neutral people lost hope in Nigeria eg glaxosmithline that came into Nigeria since 1961 left last week. Taking cue from prophecy of Femi Adesina in April 2023 that Nigerians will miss Buhari, I would advise supporters of emilokan to instead of calling dele momodu Igbo and chanting the unrealistic mantra of Tinubu government will favor me and my family to pick instead pick up a hoe and shovel and start farming now before hunger kills them and family. The fuel Nigeria is using now was imported when dollar was 700 and something so dollar is now almost a thousand naira. If they import at that rate fuel will be close to 1k a litre and that would affect the entire food supply chain in the country ie a plate of amala and ewedu will be getting close to 1k a plate without any support from government except the long grammar of renewed hope and believe in Nigeria...starvation pro max is coming and you don’t need to be soothsayer to see that
Re: Tinubu’s Ministerial List Worse Than Buhari’s – Dele Momodu by NzogbuNzogbu: 2:58pm On Aug 12, 2023
nepapole:
Too early to judge.

Let's see if they will perform and that's if tribunal doesn't judge against Tinubu
that's how it was too early to judge buhari then una add another 4 years to judge him properly and all he came up with was apologies

Is it tinubu apologies you would be waiting to waste your life on again for 8yrs when his ministers na appreciation list for politicians to cum chop
Re: Tinubu’s Ministerial List Worse Than Buhari’s – Dele Momodu by NzogbuNzogbu: 3:03pm On Aug 12, 2023
ElSudani:
This sore loser is talking as well. Why don't you try and win an election so that you can select your own ministers.
sore looser yet he bought form for 100m without coughing

You that don't know your left from right is the sore winner cos fuel hike, dollar rise, inflation would favor you and your family by faith grin
Re: Tinubu’s Ministerial List Worse Than Buhari’s – Dele Momodu by ElSudani: 3:06pm On Aug 12, 2023
NzogbuNzogbu:
sore looser yet he bought form for 100m without coughing

How is that relevant to being unable to win any popular votes?
Did other candidates get their own forms free of charge?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Edo Crisis: Shaibu Restates Loyalty To Obaseki, Says Ambition Personal (PHOTOS) / Northern Traders Debunk Otti's Claim / EFCC Recovers N30bn From Humanitarian Ministry’s Looted Funds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.