Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,913 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:20 PM

What Is The Proper Islamic Dress Code For Women? - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / What Is The Proper Islamic Dress Code For Women? (379 Views)

Is It Proper For Couples To Break Their Fast With Sex? / Baptist College Changed Dress Code To Accomodate Hijab In Australia / Islamic Dress For Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Proper Islamic Dress Code For Women? by Bintdawood(f): 10:07am On Aug 12, 2023

```🌹Q: What is the proper Islamic dress code for women?```

*A: The proper Islamic dress code for women is to cover her body entirely from men who are not Mahram (spouse or permanently unmarriageable relative) with baggy, wide and thick clothes that do not have adornment. A Muslim woman should cover her face in front of men since her face is a source of Fitnah (temptation). Allah (Exalted be He) says: And when you ask (his wives) for anything you want, ask them from behind a screen: that is purer for your hearts and for their hearts. Screen here signifies a type of dress that covers the woman's entire body, including her face in the presence of the non-Mahram men. Allah (Exalted be He) says: ...and to draw their veils all over Juyûbihinna (i.e. their bodies, faces, necks and bosoms) Allah (Glorified be He) orders women to draw their veils, which are the cover of the head, over the upper part of the chest, and this necessitates that the veil will include and cover the face. There are many proofs confirming the obligation of wearing Hijab (veil).*

May Allah grant us success. May peace and blessings be upon our Prophet Muhammad, his family, and Companions.

• [Fataawaa al-Lajnah ad-Daa'imah,Fatwaa no.21047]

_❞✍🏻📖Keep Reminding, for Indeed the ʀᴇᴍɪɴᴅᴇʀ ʙᴇɴᴇꜰɪᴛs ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇʟɪᴇᴠᴇʀ 🤝🏻📲❝_

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Proper Islamic Dress Code For Women? by Bintdawood(f): 10:16am On Aug 12, 2023
Most Islamic scholars and most contemporary Islamic jurists have agreed that women are not required to cover their face. There exist a number of reasons why women may cover their face in public, and this practice must be understood within a particular social context.
Re: What Is The Proper Islamic Dress Code For Women? by NeoWanZaeed(m): 2:02pm On Aug 12, 2023
Bintdawood:
Most Islamic scholars and most contemporary Islamic jurists have agreed that women are not required to cover their face. There exist a number of reasons why women may cover their face in public, and this practice must be understood within a particular social context.
Is it Islamic Scholars Allah sent to you?
Re: What Is The Proper Islamic Dress Code For Women? by Bintdawood(f): 3:30pm On Aug 12, 2023
NeoWanZaeed:

Is it Islamic Scholars Allah sent to you?
Re: What Is The Proper Islamic Dress Code For Women? by ANTlSLAAM: 12:07pm On Aug 14, 2023
Lounge shorts, Skinny jeans, Leggings, etc
Re: What Is The Proper Islamic Dress Code For Women? by AntiChristian: 5:08am On Aug 15, 2023
ANTlSLAAM:
Lounge shorts, Skinny jeans, Leggings, etc

Are these what is prescribed for your female folks in the Biblical antislaamic world?
Re: What Is The Proper Islamic Dress Code For Women? by ANTlSLAAM: 9:09am On Aug 15, 2023
AntiChristian:

Are these what is prescribed for your female folks in the Biblical antislaamic world?

The one Aishat the wife of your late messenger used to wore when the messenger of allah wanted to föndle her

Narrated 'Aisha: The Prophet and I used to take a bath from a single pot while we were Junub. During the menses, he used to order me to put on an Izar (dress worn below the waist) and used to föndle me.

Sahih Bukhari 1:6:298

Even muhammad loved sexy tinz when he was alive

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Proper Islamic Dress Code For Women? by AntiChristian: 9:59am On Aug 15, 2023
Aa'isha was the wife of the Prophet and the only one he married while a virgin!

Talking about virgins, After Moses on the order of the Lord killed all the men and non-virgin women, he spared only the virgin women for the warriors. Out of these virgins, 32 was reserved for the LORD! This is from Numbers 31!

Then I remember Jesus and the parable of the ten virgins!

All talking about virgins....the Kingdom of Heaven will be like ten virgins....Matthew 25

Your memory verse today should be:

Numbers 31:31-40
New International Version
31 So Moses and Eleazar the priest did as the Lord commanded Moses.

32 The plunder remaining from the spoils that the soldiers took was 675,000 sheep, 33 72,000 cattle, 34 61,000 donkeys 35 and 32,000 women who had never slept with a man.

36 The half share of those who fought in the battle was:

337,500 sheep, 37 of which the tribute for the Lord was 675;

38 36,000 cattle, of which the tribute for the Lord was 72;

39 30,500 donkeys, of which the tribute for the Lord was 61;

40 16,000 people, of whom the tribute for the Lord was 32.

Read this to all your women folks and let them memorize it and use it in their daily lives!

ANTlSLAAM:

The one Aishat the wife of your late messenger used to wore when the messenger of allah wanted to föndle her

Narrated 'Aisha: The Prophet and I used to take a bath from a single pot while we were Junub. During the menses, he used to order me to put on an Izar (dress worn below the waist) and used to föndle me.

Even muhammad loved sexy tinz when he was alive
Re: What Is The Proper Islamic Dress Code For Women? by ANTlSLAAM: 11:28am On Aug 15, 2023
AntiChristian:
Aa'isha was the wife of the Prophet and the only one he married while a virgin!

Talking about virgins, After Moses on the order of the Lord killed all the men and non-virgin women, he spared only the virgin women for the warriors. Out of these virgins, 32 was reserved for the LORD! This is from Numbers 31!

Then I remember Jesus and the parable of the ten virgins!

All talking about virgins....the Kingdom of Heaven will be like ten virgins....Matthew 25

Your memory verse today should be:

Numbers 31:31-40
New International Version
31 So Moses and Eleazar the priest did as the Lord commanded Moses.

32 The plunder remaining from the spoils that the soldiers took was 675,000 sheep, 33 72,000 cattle, 34 61,000 donkeys 35 and 32,000 women who had never slept with a man.

36 The half share of those who fought in the battle was:

337,500 sheep, 37 of which the tribute for the Lord was 675;

38 36,000 cattle, of which the tribute for the Lord was 72;

39 30,500 donkeys, of which the tribute for the Lord was 61;

40 16,000 people, of whom the tribute for the Lord was 32.

Read this to all your women folks and let them memorize it and use it in their daily lives!

Ki la nso, kini wi? A nso "A" o nso "B"... Shey na virgin we dey discuss here or the sexy cloth Aisha the wife of your late messenger wore when allah's messenger föndle her

Bros abeg read again and take note of the bolded portion, tell your women and wives in Islam to always emulate Aisha the wife of paedophile messenger of allah

ANTlSLAAM:

Even during menses Aishat no dey carry last as far as föndle tinz is concerned.. Read this to all your women folks to embrace the legacy Aishat left behind. They shouldn't wait till you get to jannah where allah will give you guys the strength of a hundred men to fück the hell out of them
Re: What Is The Proper Islamic Dress Code For Women? by AntiChristian: 1:35pm On Aug 15, 2023
ANTlSLAAM:

Ki la nso, kini wi? A nso "A" o nso "B"... Shey na virgin we dey discuss here or the sexy cloth Aisha the wife of your late messenger wore when allah's messenger föndle her

Bros abeg read again and take note of the bolded portion, tell your women and wives in Islam to always emulate Aisha the wife of paedophile messenger of allah

Even during menses Aishat no dey carry last as far as föndle tinz is concerned.. Read this to all your women folks to embrace the legacy Aishat left behind. They shouldn't wait till you get to jannah where allah will give you guys the strength of a hundred men to fück the hell out of them

Of course our women-folk can practice what is in that hadith after Nikah!
Did your Gods wed the virgins to inherit 32 out of 32,000?
Make una follow your books na!
Re: What Is The Proper Islamic Dress Code For Women? by ANTlSLAAM: 2:50pm On Aug 15, 2023
AntiChristian:

Of course our women-folk can practice what is in that hadith after Nikah!
Did your Gods wed the virgins to inherit 32 out of 32,000?
Make una follow your books na!

Even during menses, islamically it is medically advisable to have sex with your wives because it was practised between muhammad and his teenage girl abi? Adojutini eda ni muhammad ati Aisha

Jor ogbeni, will allah wed you with your 72 houris in his jannah before giving you the strength of a hundred men to fĂĽck the hell out of them?

See you'll only end up disgracing Islam, allah and muhammad with your virgin talk, because I will exposed what will give you heart attack if you continue shifting the goal post. It is better you stay on the dressing Aisha do put on when muhammad wanted to föndle her during menses

1 Like

Re: What Is The Proper Islamic Dress Code For Women? by AntiChristian: 2:57pm On Aug 15, 2023
ANTlSLAAM:

Even during menses, islamically it is medically advisable to have sex with your wives because it was practised between muhammad and his teenage girl abi? Adojutini eda ni muhammad ati Aisha
Another Holy Spirit lie!

It is haram for the husband to have intercourse with his menstruating wife, and it is haram for the wife to allow him to do so, because Allah says (interpretation of the meaning):

“They ask you concerning menstruation. Say: that is an adha (a harmful thing for a husband to have sexual intercourse with his wife while she is having her menses), therefore, keep away from women during menses and go not unto them till they are purified (from menses and have taken a bath).” [al-Baqarah 2:222]

What is meant by maheed (translated here as menstruation) is the time of menses, and the location of this menses is the private part.

And the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said: “Do everything except have intercourse.” (Narrated by Muslim)

And the Muslims are unanimously agreed that it is haram to have intercourse with a menstruating woman in her vagina.

Jor ogbeni, will allah wed you with your 72 houris in his jannah before giving you the strength of a hundred men to fĂĽck the hell out of them?

See you'll only end up disgracing Islam, allah and muhammad with your virgin talk, because I will exposed what will give you heart attack if you continue shifting the goal post. It is better you stay on the dressing Aisha do put on when muhammad wanted to föndle her during menses

Can you tell me how the 32 virgins were sent to God in Numbers 31:40?

(1) (Reply)

Worship Provides For World / I Want An Hijab Female Pious Muslim Sister For Nikkah This Year / Does Brushing Of The Teeth While Fasting Invalidates The Fasting?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.