Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,559 members, 7,865,326 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 03:48 PM

Tell God To Kill Me Before Sunrise If I Consult Demons – Pastor Adeboye - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Tell God To Kill Me Before Sunrise If I Consult Demons – Pastor Adeboye (116 Views)

BBC Interview With Olufunmilayo Adebayo (Mummy G.O.) - "They Want To Kill Me" / Testimony Of How A Herbalist Who Tried To Kill Me Died Instead Of Me / "Touch My Wife, I Will Kill You" - Pastor Adeboye Declares (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tell God To Kill Me Before Sunrise If I Consult Demons – Pastor Adeboye by DaveHarry(m): 10:45am On Aug 12, 2023
The General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, Pastor Enoch Adeboye, called on the members of the church to pray for his death if he consults demons in performing miracles, signs and wonders.

Adeboye said this during the RCCG Holy Ghost Service of the 71st Annual Convention at the Redemption Camp, along Lagos-Ibadan Expressway on Friday.

The revered pastor said some prophets accused him of using demonic powers in leading the church, as well as preaching and prophesying to his members.

Adeboye said his attention was drawn to some publications on the internet where some so-called prophets, clerics and groups of persons made the allegation.

Addressing the congregation at the gathering, he urged the congregation to pray that he dies before sunrise if he is guilty of the allegation.

He said he initially ignored the rumours but on second thought because of others that might want to believe, he decided to speak about it.

Adeboye said, “We are going to pray one more prayer. I usually don’t pay attention to the sayings of some so-called prophets, especially if they are saying something about me. I just ignore them.”

“But, I learned that recently some people are saying Pastor Adeboye is using demonic forces, that there are some demons at Redemption Camp, that Pastor Adeboye will consult. Then, He would come and say ‘My Daddy said’.

He asked the congregation to pray, “If there is any connection between him and forces of darkness. You are going to call on Almighty God, kill him before the sun rises so that he doesn’t spoil Your Name.

So, that he doesn’t lead several innocent people to hell. Then, you add to that prayer. Say Father, but if this boy (Adeboye) is using your power and your power alone, then multiply that power seven folds.”

https://twitter.com/i/status/1690282407709016064

Re: Tell God To Kill Me Before Sunrise If I Consult Demons – Pastor Adeboye by wittywriter: 10:52am On Aug 12, 2023
God of Men.....Lols

Religion opium of dumbest dumbness.

Wittyness

4 Likes

Re: Tell God To Kill Me Before Sunrise If I Consult Demons – Pastor Adeboye by isan(m): 11:12am On Aug 12, 2023
Don't mind the idiots
wittywriter:
God of Men.....Lols

Religion opium of dumbest dumbness.

Wittyness
Re: Tell God To Kill Me Before Sunrise If I Consult Demons – Pastor Adeboye by Maynman: 11:15am On Aug 12, 2023
Funny thing is if he dies now his followers will still twist and change it to something else.
Re: Tell God To Kill Me Before Sunrise If I Consult Demons – Pastor Adeboye by DaveHarry(m): 11:19am On Aug 12, 2023
Maynman:
Funny thing is if he dies now his followers will still twist and change it to something else.
They are all brainwashed that's why

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 19/08/2023 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 24/08/2023 / We Would Love! To Worship Without Paparazzi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.