Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,510 members, 7,830,524 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

Caption This Photo Of Obi With A Pretty Lady - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Caption This Photo Of Obi With A Pretty Lady (48140 Views)

Peter Obi With Arise TV Presenters, Reuben Abati, Rufai Oseni, Ckay / Oyo State Governor Makinde Welcomes Peter Obi With Smiles (2021 Throwback Photo) / Peter Obi With His Family Celebrate Christmas At Orphanage Home In Onitsha- Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Caption This Photo Of Obi With A Pretty Lady by Drsmartphilips: 4:30am On Aug 13, 2023
iSense247:
Architect of the modern day Anambra

The most popular politician in Nigeria

African most accessible leader

World's most humble billionaire
he is lying to her as usual
Re: Caption This Photo Of Obi With A Pretty Lady by JIBO4REAL(m): 8:58am On Aug 13, 2023
Hezzyluv:
This Obi is dam... humble!
Even the normal Ankara clothes he's wearing speaks of his humility.

The lady behind him was like are u kinding me? How could he be this humble??

because he wore Ankara that make him humble 😂
Re: Caption This Photo Of Obi With A Pretty Lady by negbike(f): 10:23am On Aug 13, 2023
I just freekeed your account. #DADDY WA 🤣🤣
Re: Caption This Photo Of Obi With A Pretty Lady by bonnyhope: 3:32pm On Aug 13, 2023
flokii:

Obi wey like pvssy pass anything?.. saint kee you there.
Or you think e easy to marry ayaya people?.. awon sex machines.

Is not a guy na
Re: Caption This Photo Of Obi With A Pretty Lady by liver123(m): 5:15pm On Aug 13, 2023
Humility at it's peak. I know that girl, she is my friend and she married not quite long
Re: Caption This Photo Of Obi With A Pretty Lady by callmevirus(m): 8:37am On Aug 14, 2023
IconicR:
I'm still very young

Make I bend if that's you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

APC Leaders Take Pictures With Peter Obi At Senator Barau Son's Wedding / Fear In Saraki’s Camp As Dino Melaye, Other Senators Keep Silent / How Plot To Embarrass Atiku, Plant Foreign Currencies On His Aircraft Failed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.