Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,192 members, 7,835,962 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

People React As Jack Obinyan Said Yoruba Are the Most Tr*balistic In Nigeria. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / People React As Jack Obinyan Said Yoruba Are the Most Tr*balistic In Nigeria. (4879 Views)

2023 Presidency: “Lagos Is Clearly Going Peter Obi’s Way” – Jack Obinyan / After What I Saw Today, Peter Obi Should Not Border To Campaign In Edo - Obinyan / Jack Obinyan: Edo State ACP Is Alive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: People React As Jack Obinyan Said Yoruba Are the Most Tr*balistic In Nigeria. by raskymonojendor: 2:59pm On Aug 12, 2023
Modsarefools:

Useless punk, ewedu cowards will never learn, you think strength is all about rallying around world powers to fight for you, mumu.

Why are the ewedu munchers and northerner so afraid of the Igbos till date Common sense will tell you that Igbos are not ur mate grin grin
You can't tell the history of nigeria without mentioning the Igbos as the key players, now go and hang urself.. Common Niger republics are insulting una baba(blue), abi una grandfather.. Abeg cry me a river cheesy
tongue
No tribe in Nigeria is afraid of Ibos. They get flogged in the SW. The north kills them in large numbers and Adekunle black scorpion alone most likely sent 1million ibos (out of the total 3 million) to the great beyond grin

1 Like

Re: People React As Jack Obinyan Said Yoruba Are the Most Tr*balistic In Nigeria. by JaredH: 3:03pm On Aug 12, 2023
So why other tribes wan die for yorubaland? undecided

1 Like

Re: People React As Jack Obinyan Said Yoruba Are the Most Tr*balistic In Nigeria. by walefresh3(m): 3:06pm On Aug 12, 2023
flokii:
Yorubas are the most tribalistic yet Akabueze, Igbokwe and other non-Yorubas like them got cabinet portfolios in the economic nerve centre of Yorubaland; Lagos..

Yorubas are tribalistic yet Obi an Igbo got votes in Lagos even more than what PBAT and Atiku got..

Yorubas are tribalistic yet Atiku won in Osun state..

The Igbos that are not tribalistoc gave PBAT and Atiku less than 5 percent votes in all their tiny 5 South Eastern states.. gave Obi over 95 percent votes because he is Igbo..

The Igbos that are not tribalistic can't point to one non - Igbo (not even Yoruba now, just any other tribe) in their 5 South Eastern States cabinet..

When the Igbo can't subdue you or take what is yours to add to his own, he'll see every wrong in what you do. Those are the kind of beings we have been putting up with in Nigeria.. I before others.
I dey pray make Dem do any how reach street make Dem collect wotowoto to the extend wey their generation no go fit open shop... Make Dem continue with their hate...

1 Like

Re: People React As Jack Obinyan Said Yoruba Are the Most Tr*balistic In Nigeria. by MEEVEET: 3:06pm On Aug 12, 2023
tunjijones:

The same igbo land that I went to boarding school. FGC okigwe ( though I only spent 2 yrs there). I even served in Mbise. So I know if Igbos and igbo land very well.

I am into IT security. I own my own business.

It's not a must that everybody must own a 2 by 2 shop before you will be called a business man. I have 8 permanent staff on my payroll and several contract staff that I pay on contract basis.

So the question is not back to you what is your investment in baren South east.
No need to come here and talk about personal achievement on a faceless forum we can't verify

Why are yorubas not investing in South South or North as u claimed u don't invest in South East because it's baren... I run they tell me your imagination

Why don't yorubas invest outside South West simple

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: People React As Jack Obinyan Said Yoruba Are the Most Tr*balistic In Nigeria. by tunjijones(m): 3:11pm On Aug 12, 2023
MEEVEET:

No need to come here and talk about personal achievement on a faceless forum we can't verify

Why are yorubas not investing in South South or North as u claimed u don't invest in South East because it's baren... I run they tell me your imagination

Why don't yorubas invest outside South West simple

I am not the type that brag on faced or faceless media. But you asked me a question and I answered you.

Yorubas have investments in South South and northern Nigeria but not as much as the investment they have in South west. Why wld I want to go and invest in another man's land when my land is very fatile with no hostility.

Na people whey them land no dey fatile dey run kiti kiti up and down.

A lot of Americans don't leave the soil of America all through their life time. Wetin dem dey find up and down?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: People React As Jack Obinyan Said Yoruba Are the Most Tr*balistic In Nigeria. by MEEVEET: 3:15pm On Aug 12, 2023
tunjijones:

I am not the type that brag on faced or faceless media. But you asked me a question and I answered you.

Yorubas have investments in South South and northern Nigeria but not as much as the investment they have in South west. Why wld I want to go and invest in another man's land when my land is very fatile with no hostility.

Na people whey them land no dey fatile dey run kiti kiti up and down.

A lot of Americans don't leave the soil of America all through their life time. Wetin dem dey find up and down?
Like I said you know absolutely nothing about business

Now let me expose your lies

There is a institution beside FGC okigwe... What's the name of that Institution

Unlucky for you I am an mbaise boy to the core... Which local government did you serve let's start from there

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: People React As Jack Obinyan Said Yoruba Are the Most Tr*balistic In Nigeria. by flokii: 3:18pm On Aug 12, 2023
walefresh3:
I dey pray make Dem do any how reach street make Dem collect wotowoto to the extend wey their generation no go fit open shop... Make Dem continue with their hate...

One has to be very patient with them if not you'd soil your hands with blo0d against your own wish..

The best way to make them retreat is by using online forums like this to awaken the consciousness of our people.. To be forewarned they say is to be forearmed.
Any Yoruba that falls into the pit dug by Igbos will have himself/herself alone to blame for it.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: People React As Jack Obinyan Said Yoruba Are the Most Tr*balistic In Nigeria. by Curious345: 3:19pm On Aug 12, 2023
That's very true

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: People React As Jack Obinyan Said Yoruba Are the Most Tr*balistic In Nigeria. by tunjijones(m): 3:24pm On Aug 12, 2023
MEEVEET:

Like I said you know absolutely nothing about business

Now let me expose your lies

There is a institution beside FGC okigwe... What's the name of that Institution

Unlucky for you I am an mbaise boy to the core... Which local government did you serve let's start from there

I served at Aboh Mbaise boys school. senior secondary school in mbise in 2009. You can send me an email so I will give you my full name. I will now send you to the principal of the school to go and ask about me. Ask them about the corper that introduced further maths to the school

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: People React As Jack Obinyan Said Yoruba Are the Most Tr*balistic In Nigeria. by Amumaigwe: 3:35pm On Aug 12, 2023
flokii:
Yorubas are the most tribalistic yet Akabueze, Igbokwe and other non-Yorubas like them got cabinet portfolios in the economic nerve centre of Yorubaland; Lagos..

Yorubas are tribalistic yet Obi an Igbo got votes in Lagos even more than what PBAT and Atiku got..

The Igbos that are not tribalistic gave PBAT and Atiku less than 5 percent votes in all their tiny 5 South Eastern states.. gave Obi over 95 percent votes because he is Igbo..

The Igbos that are not tribalistic can't point to one non - Igbo (not even Yoruba now, just any other tribe) in their 5 South Eastern States cabinet..

When the Igbo can't subdue you or take what is yours to add to his own, he'll see every wrong in what you do. Those are the kind of beings we have been putting up with in Nigeria.. I before others.

Mention one tax-paying business owned by a Yoruba man living in South East. They included Igbos in their cabinet because they earned it, not necessarily because they love them. Get that into your thick skull.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: People React As Jack Obinyan Said Yoruba Are the Most Tr*balistic In Nigeria. by Ezmans: 3:35pm On Aug 12, 2023
flokii:

The Igbos that are not tribalistic gave PBAT and Atiku less than 5 percent votes in all their tiny 5 South Eastern states.. gave Obi over 95 percent votes because he is Igbo..

is obiyan an Igbo man or did he mention Igbo in his statement?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: People React As Jack Obinyan Said Yoruba Are the Most Tr*balistic In Nigeria. by MEEVEET: 3:48pm On Aug 12, 2023
tunjijones:

I served at Aboh Mbaise boys school. senior secondary school in mbise in 2009. You can send me an email so I will give you my full name. I will now send you to the principal of the school to go and ask about me. Ask them about the corper that introduced further maths to the school

Firstly you didn't answer the question about the well known institution close to FGC okigwe

Which local government is aboh mbaise high school located

2 Likes

Re: People React As Jack Obinyan Said Yoruba Are the Most Tr*balistic In Nigeria. by bender79: 3:50pm On Aug 12, 2023
Amumaigwe:

Mention one tax-paying business owned by a Yoruba man living in South East. They included Igbos in their cabinet because they earned it, not necessarily because they love them. Get that into your thick skull.
I love this.

2 Likes

Re: People React As Jack Obinyan Said Yoruba Are the Most Tr*balistic In Nigeria. by Occurstaem(m): 3:59pm On Aug 12, 2023
I know most Benin people have subtle hatred for Yoruba.
Re: People React As Jack Obinyan Said Yoruba Are the Most Tr*balistic In Nigeria. by 7lives: 4:09pm On Aug 12, 2023
flokii:

I will overlook your insults.. but we just have to put the truth out there for posterity sake. I don't rate Edo people cos most are nothing but disappointment when it comes to smartness (there are exceptions though)..
I will actually prefer Yorubas being very very tribalistic for other tribes to go.home and develop their ancestral lands.. Nigeria doesn't start and end in Lagos or Ibadan.

Na so my tenant call me tribalistic because I tell am make e pay Nepa bill.
That wretch accumulated #186k debt in my absence, I returned and found my wire on the floor, my compound in total darkness.
I called Nepa and they said he no dey pay, say na to grease palm him sabi.
So I paid 20% of the gbese on ground and buy me a card meter and disconnect his light.
E still no show remorse, e dey report me upandan.
I don serve am quit notice, for their mind dem be smart people, anybody wey no gree bend over make dem rape am, na tribalist.
Awon werey.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: People React As Jack Obinyan Said Yoruba Are the Most Tr*balistic In Nigeria. by julaion: 4:11pm On Aug 12, 2023
Nayturalistic:

Igbos are the biggest cowards in this country called Nigeria and events of today have now stapled and confirmed it even to the blind to see.. no coward reach the typical Igbos. Sore and very terrible losers with nothing upstairs other than imaginary superiority complex. Very little wonder una god Ojukwu ran away like a raped little b!tch when the clouds were coming down on him. Just like ur father ran away when the Fulani were raping ur mother

Anuofias.. bunch of pots calling kettles black.
Re: People React As Jack Obinyan Said Yoruba Are the Most Tr*balistic In Nigeria. by julaion: 4:11pm On Aug 12, 2023
Nayturalistic:

Igbos are the biggest cowards in this country called Nigeria and events of today have now stapled and confirmed it even to the blind to see.. no coward reach the typical Igbos. Sore and very terrible losers with nothing upstairs other than imaginary superiority complex. Very little wonder una god Ojukwu ran away like a raped little b!tch when the clouds were coming down on him.

Just like ur father ran away when the Fulani were raping ur mother

1 Like

Re: People React As Jack Obinyan Said Yoruba Are the Most Tr*balistic In Nigeria. by walefresh3(m): 4:20pm On Aug 12, 2023
flokii:

One has to be very patient with them if not you'd soil your hands with blo0d against your own wish..

The best way to make them retreat is by using online forums like this to awaken the consciousness of our people.. To be forewarned they say is to be forearmed.
Any Yoruba that falls into the pit dug by Igbos will have himself/herself alone to blame for it.
bros .. I really love them more... But dey don't know the implications of the hates dey have for ithers
Re: People React As Jack Obinyan Said Yoruba Are the Most Tr*balistic In Nigeria. by tunjijones(m): 4:23pm On Aug 12, 2023
MEEVEET:

Firstly you didn't answer the question about the well known institution close to FGC okigwe

Which local government is aboh mbaise high school located

Na me get time to dey ansa you. Believe whatever you want to believe na you know.

1 Like

Re: People React As Jack Obinyan Said Yoruba Are the Most Tr*balistic In Nigeria. by 7lives: 4:24pm On Aug 12, 2023
Amumaigwe:

Really?.
Now that they are no longer included, do they still deserve it?.
Ungrateful lots.
Una don chop am finish, e ti jee tan.
Re: People React As Jack Obinyan Said Yoruba Are the Most Tr*balistic In Nigeria. by 7lives: 4:30pm On Aug 12, 2023
bender79:
The most tribalistic of them all. I agree that there are a few exceptions but Yoruba is tribalistic by nature

Self preservation is not tribalism.
If you don't believe me, start by leaving the gate of your house open at night.
Armed robbers are your country men, they need your money, open up, let them come in.
Re: People React As Jack Obinyan Said Yoruba Are the Most Tr*balistic In Nigeria. by Afamed: 4:36pm On Aug 12, 2023
Electoral defeat is worse than Electrical shock
Re: People React As Jack Obinyan Said Yoruba Are the Most Tr*balistic In Nigeria. by Nobody: 4:45pm On Aug 12, 2023
brotherAremu1:
Jack Obinyan call Yoruba the most tribalistic on Facebook and everywhere scatter.

Well ko kpa iro. He's not lying

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: People React As Jack Obinyan Said Yoruba Are the Most Tr*balistic In Nigeria. by rex444(m): 4:45pm On Aug 12, 2023
a4cube:
Obi got his vote across the country based on his competence. He is not the only Igbo on ballot.
that is one reality alot are not understanding...if obi didnt come out and someone like Datti or even osibanjo, i would vote em based on their competency not tribe...

2 Likes

Re: People React As Jack Obinyan Said Yoruba Are the Most Tr*balistic In Nigeria. by MEEVEET: 4:58pm On Aug 12, 2023
tunjijones:

Na me get time to dey ansa you. Believe whatever you want to believe na you know.
Lamo he done run like expected questions I asked can't be gotten on google only someone who spent a 6 months minimum can know the answers

1 Like

Re: People React As Jack Obinyan Said Yoruba Are the Most Tr*balistic In Nigeria. by goodnessme1(f): 5:06pm On Aug 12, 2023
Nayturalistic:
All you minorities whey de join hands with those useless Igbos take de disrespect Yorubas, una time don de near.. na eradication path una de thread so.

E no pass.

Cuz any small thing you go hear ‘who makethat statement is not Igbo’ yen yen yen..
I thought everyone in Nigeria loves Yorubas except Igbos. grin grin

And everyone hate Igbo grin grin

1 Like

Re: People React As Jack Obinyan Said Yoruba Are the Most Tr*balistic In Nigeria. by goodnessme1(f): 5:31pm On Aug 12, 2023
maticar:

The poster is edo

Face them and leave Igbo from your dirty gob
Those children filled with hate thinks everyone in Nigeria love their shady life except Igbos.

1 Like

Re: People React As Jack Obinyan Said Yoruba Are the Most Tr*balistic In Nigeria. by Mrfixiit: 5:36pm On Aug 12, 2023
triple996:
These igb*$ are still pained cheesy
Make una continue abeg
Mugu, the poster is an Edo man

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: People React As Jack Obinyan Said Yoruba Are the Most Tr*balistic In Nigeria. by Maynman: 5:40pm On Aug 12, 2023
festacman:
Tribalism is the state of having a very strong feeling of loyalty to your tribe.
Can we also say, “ Racism is the state of having a very strong feeling of loyalty to your race”?

1 Like

Re: People React As Jack Obinyan Said Yoruba Are the Most Tr*balistic In Nigeria. by Mrfixiit: 5:40pm On Aug 12, 2023
Nayturalistic:

Igbos are the biggest cowards in this country called Nigeria and events of today have now stapled and confirmed it even to the blind to see.. no coward reach the typical Igbos. Sore and very terrible losers with nothing upstairs other than imaginary superiority complex. Very little wonder una god Ojukwu ran away like a raped little b!tch when the clouds were coming down on him.

When the Yorubas are drumming for war, go back to your sleep...IBB 1993....We know the real cowards

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: People React As Jack Obinyan Said Yoruba Are the Most Tr*balistic In Nigeria. by Cantonese: 5:42pm On Aug 12, 2023
flokii:

If not for mumu life, you'd know that Obinyan name is found in Edo and Benue states. Igbo matter na him dey kill all of una so.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fayemi Calls On African Leaders To End Dependence On Foreign Aid / Biafra Madness, Stay Away From Us!! / See What Abians Do Whenever It Rains

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.