Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,232 members, 7,836,114 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:59 PM

People React As Jack Obinyan Said Yoruba Are the Most Tr*balistic In Nigeria. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / People React As Jack Obinyan Said Yoruba Are the Most Tr*balistic In Nigeria. (4882 Views)

2023 Presidency: “Lagos Is Clearly Going Peter Obi’s Way” – Jack Obinyan / After What I Saw Today, Peter Obi Should Not Border To Campaign In Edo - Obinyan / Jack Obinyan: Edo State ACP Is Alive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: People React As Jack Obinyan Said Yoruba Are the Most Tr*balistic In Nigeria. by EcoNews: 10:40am On Aug 13, 2023
But same whole world do not know you ?
After all it is only one tribe thay lament Hausa Fulani Kanuri Ikwerre Nupe Ibibio Efik Arab Chinese Cambodians South Africans Gambians Gabonese Malays Singaporean Chinese Koreans Indians Mongolian etc all hate them

a4cube:
Stop hating and being bigoted. The whole world know you guys.
Re: People React As Jack Obinyan Said Yoruba Are the Most Tr*balistic In Nigeria. by basseeafricana: 11:05am On Aug 13, 2023
brotherAremu1:
Jack Obinyan call Yoruba the most tribalistic on Facebook and everywhere scatter.
Useless Jack idiot. All of u will get heart attack because of Yoruba. There is no peace for Yoruba' s enemies. Just continue runing your dirty mouth.

1 Like

Re: People React As Jack Obinyan Said Yoruba Are the Most Tr*balistic In Nigeria. by a4cube: 12:02pm On Aug 13, 2023
EcoNews:
But same whole world do not know you ?
After all it is only one tribe thay lament Hausa Fulani Kanuri Ikwerre Nupe Ibibio Efik Arab Chinese Cambodians South Africans Gambians Gabonese Malays Singaporean Chinese Koreans Indians Mongolian etc all hate them
Stop hating mate. You are injuring yourself. Remember the people you are hating don't give a fck about you and the countries you listed. Tell God to forgive and move on. Great Igbos are not you mate.
Re: People React As Jack Obinyan Said Yoruba Are the Most Tr*balistic In Nigeria. by EcoNews: 12:14pm On Aug 13, 2023
What tribe injure themselves move over hating bigotry n comparing themselves to others than your miserable tribe.

a4cube:
Stop hating mate. You are injuring yourself. Remember the people you are hating don't give a fck about you and the countries you listed. Tell God to forgive and move on. Great Igbos are not you mate.
Re: People React As Jack Obinyan Said Yoruba Are the Most Tr*balistic In Nigeria. by Thomthom(m): 12:23pm On Aug 13, 2023
flokii:

I will overlook your insults.. but we just have to put the truth out there for posterity sake. I don't rate Edo people cos most are nothing but disappointment when it comes to smartness (there are exceptions though)..
I will actually prefer Yorubas being very very tribalistic for other tribes to go.home and develop their ancestral lands.. Nigeria doesn't start and end in Lagos or Ibadan.
You will not rate Edo People na, When they Chased ur Baba back to Lagos why will u not urinate ooh sorry rate rather

1 Like 1 Share

Re: People React As Jack Obinyan Said Yoruba Are the Most Tr*balistic In Nigeria. by xtreme07(m): 12:33pm On Aug 13, 2023
Skyview01:
Where is the fact in the lame statement.

I disagree!
good afternoon sir.
I recently got a job which am greatful to god for, however there is a challenge which am battling with.

I don't have cash to sustain me till when I ll be paid.

Please can u help me with a token to buy garri and other food items. Even if it is lending..

I beg u in God's name, it wasn't easy getting this job, I don't wanna lose it. Pls help my life with anything. Your help will be a life saver. This is my number sir. 081. 7164. 6642.

I had to borrow this phone to reach out to u, I have just bottom hone. Thanks in anticipation.
Re: People React As Jack Obinyan Said Yoruba Are the Most Tr*balistic In Nigeria. by ebufa: 12:40pm On Aug 13, 2023
flokii:
Yorubas are the most tribalistic yet Akabueze, Igbokwe and other non-Yorubas like them got cabinet portfolios in the economic nerve centre of Yorubaland; Lagos..

Yorubas are tribalistic yet Obi an Igbo got votes in Lagos even more than what PBAT and Atiku got..

Yorubas are tribalistic yet Atiku won in Osun state..

The Igbos that are not tribalistic gave PBAT and Atiku less than 5 percent votes in all their tiny 5 South Eastern states.. gave Obi over 95 percent votes because he is Igbo..

The Igbos that are not tribalistic can't point to one non - Igbo (not even Yoruba now, just any other tribe) in their 5 South Eastern States cabinet..

When the Igbo can't subdue you or take what is yours to add to his own, he'll see every wrong in what you do. Those are the kind of beings we have been putting up with in Nigeria.. I before others.

Igbos vote the best regardless of tribe, they voted obasanjo, yaradua and jonathan...........having said that I do not believe yorubas are any more tribalistic than any other group.............I just feel they feel swarmed by the massive population of other ethnic groups in Lagos.........Tinubu as slimy as he is taps into that sentiment when he chooses! Now that yorubas are in power...let them restructure Nigeria into a true federal state...the ball is in your court!!
Re: People React As Jack Obinyan Said Yoruba Are the Most Tr*balistic In Nigeria. by Switruth: 2:02pm On Aug 13, 2023
tunjijones:

The same igbo land that I went to boarding school. FGC okigwe ( though I only spent 2 yrs there). I even served in Mbise. So I know if Igbos and igbo land very well.

I am into IT security. I own my own business.

It's not a must that everybody must own a 2 by 2 shop before you will be called a business man. I have 8 permanent staff on my payroll and several contract staff that I pay on contract basis.

So the question is not back to you what is your investment in baren South east.
You sound uneducated by involving in tribal and verbal thrash.
Re: People React As Jack Obinyan Said Yoruba Are the Most Tr*balistic In Nigeria. by rantingpigs: 9:56pm On Apr 12
Peter Obi gave the North Boreholes as a private citizen FACT

Tinubu did not FACT

Peter Obi has businesses allover NIGERIA.. FACT

Tinubu is a criminal that steals properties in LAGOS.. FACTs

Peter Obi built infrastructure and improved the lives of citizens as Anambra State Governor.. FACT

Tinubu mortgaged LAGOS as his private Estate... FACT

Raskimonojendor
Chopnaira
Slytiger
Adamusuleiman1
Muhammaduyusufuu

All these monikers belong to a worthless TINUBU agbadorian... FACT grin

Raskimonojendor:

Sharap. 😡...

The little brain of an average man eater IPOB member
Re: People React As Jack Obinyan Said Yoruba Are the Most Tr*balistic In Nigeria. by Raskimonojendor: 9:58pm On Apr 12
rantingpigs:
Peter Obi gave the North Boreholes as a private citizen FACT

Tinubu did not FACT

Peter Obi has businesses allover NIGERIA.. FACT

Tinubu is a criminal that steals properties in LAGOS.. FACTs

Peter Obi built infrastructure and improved the lives of citizens as Anambra State Governor.. FACT

Tinubu mortgaged LAGOS as his private Estate... FACT

Raskimonojendor
Chopnaira
Slytiger
Adamusuleiman1
Muhammaduyusufuu

All these monikers belong to a worthless TINUBU agbadorian... FACT grin

Re: People React As Jack Obinyan Said Yoruba Are the Most Tr*balistic In Nigeria. by YorubaDemonswag: 9:59pm On Apr 12
Who take inferior Idu people serious? People that worship Yoruba man as their Almighty God.

1 Like

Re: People React As Jack Obinyan Said Yoruba Are the Most Tr*balistic In Nigeria. by rantingpigs: 10:00pm On Apr 12
Worthless Propaganda Photoshops.

Nobody buys that skunk like narrative.

He gave boreholes to the North as a PRIVATE Citizen.

What has the drug guzzling ceasaer that employs your foolishness done in the North?

Answer the question.. grin

Raskimonojendor:

Re: People React As Jack Obinyan Said Yoruba Are the Most Tr*balistic In Nigeria. by Raskimonojendor: 10:01pm On Apr 12
YorubaDemonswag:
Who take inferior Idu people serious? People that worship Yoruba man as their Almighty God.
Same jack

Re: People React As Jack Obinyan Said Yoruba Are the Most Tr*balistic In Nigeria. by Modsarefools(f): 10:02pm On Apr 12
Raskimonojendor:

You're just wasting ur time and data, what a childish fool...

Ewedu kids always in severe pains😎.

1 Like

Re: People React As Jack Obinyan Said Yoruba Are the Most Tr*balistic In Nigeria. by Acidosis(m): 10:02pm On Apr 12
flokii:
Yorubas are the most tribalistic yet Akabueze, Igbokwe and other non-Yorubas like them got cabinet portfolios in the economic nerve centre of Yorubaland; Lagos..

Yorubas are tribalistic yet Obi an Igbo got votes in Lagos even more than what PBAT and Atiku got..

Yorubas are tribalistic yet Atiku won in Osun state..

The Igbos that are not tribalistic gave PBAT and Atiku less than 5 percent votes in all their tiny 5 South Eastern states.. gave Obi over 95 percent votes because he is Igbo..

The Igbos that are not tribalistic can't point to one non - Igbo (not even Yoruba now, just any other tribe) in their 5 South Eastern States cabinet..

When the Igbo can't subdue you or take what is yours to add to his own, he'll see every wrong in what you do. Those are the kind of beings we have been putting up with in Nigeria.. I before others.

The man who made the statement is from Edo state.

An Edo man made a claim, but you decided to attack Igbos. See the way you have now substantiated the claim that Yorubas are the most tribalistic. Just see what tribalism has done to you. Such a shame.

3 Likes

Re: People React As Jack Obinyan Said Yoruba Are the Most Tr*balistic In Nigeria. by rantingpigs: 10:03pm On Apr 12
Raskimonojendor
Chopnaira
Slytiger
Adamusuleiman1
Muhammaduyusufu

See the monikers.. same person. Always crying everywhere.

IGBO AMAKA!!! grin

1 Like

Re: People React As Jack Obinyan Said Yoruba Are the Most Tr*balistic In Nigeria. by Raskimonojendor: 10:03pm On Apr 12
Acidosis:

The mere fact that you turned this thread to a Yoruba versus Igbo has now substantiated the "fact" that Yorubas are the most tribalistic.

The man who made the statement is an Igbo man, but see what tribalism has done to you??
Peter hoebi

Re: People React As Jack Obinyan Said Yoruba Are the Most Tr*balistic In Nigeria. by YorubaDemonswag: 10:05pm On Apr 12
Raskimonojendor:

Same jack

I said what I said and I stand by it, Yoruba don't take Idu people serious, it's not easy to conquer someone,impose your system of government on them, give them the religion they must worship and forcefully change their name from igodomigodo to ule ubinu.

2 Likes

Re: People React As Jack Obinyan Said Yoruba Are the Most Tr*balistic In Nigeria. by rantingpigs: 10:05pm On Apr 12
Keep crying.... It's lovely cheesy

Raskimonojendor:

Peter hoebi
Re: People React As Jack Obinyan Said Yoruba Are the Most Tr*balistic In Nigeria. by ASAPFERG: 10:07pm On Apr 12
There is nothing wrong with being tribalistic cool
Re: People React As Jack Obinyan Said Yoruba Are the Most Tr*balistic In Nigeria. by Acidosis(m): 10:07pm On Apr 12
Raskimonojendor:

Peter hoebi

I don't give a Bleep about your father, Peter Hoebi.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Akunyili Sacks Aide Over Soludo’s Comment / Mistakes Of Jonathan And PDP / Photos: Yorubas Leaders With Tribal Marks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.