Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,339 members, 7,864,623 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 10:03 PM

The Thing You Saw That Made You Stop Eating In A Restaurant Or Food Vendor? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / The Thing You Saw That Made You Stop Eating In A Restaurant Or Food Vendor? (383 Views)

Food Vendor Using Diabolical Means To Attract Customers Caught In Port Harcourt / Man Eating And Sleeping In A Restaurant In Abeokuta / How Do I Tell This Guy To Stop Eating In My House? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Thing You Saw That Made You Stop Eating In A Restaurant Or Food Vendor? by pradoyeep: 2:18pm On Aug 12, 2023
You probably would have been patronizing one or more restaurants, and enjoying their tasty meal, then suddenly, you stopped eating there because of a horrible site. It may be dirty site, faeces, scratch, poor hygiene, wicked character, diabolical practice etc..
One: In the past, I used to enjoy a restaurant, until one day, someone pounding swallow, wiped his sweat and dropped the sweaty water on top of the pounded swallow. A handkerchief or towel can serve. I don't think I ever entered there again.
Re: The Thing You Saw That Made You Stop Eating In A Restaurant Or Food Vendor? by donbachi(m): 2:40pm On Aug 12, 2023
Cooking with water washed off dead bodies.
Re: The Thing You Saw That Made You Stop Eating In A Restaurant Or Food Vendor? by DevilishMan: 3:22pm On Aug 12, 2023
I didn't see any menstrual pad in their refuse bin so I stopped going there.

1 Like

Re: The Thing You Saw That Made You Stop Eating In A Restaurant Or Food Vendor? by ahnie: 12:07am On Aug 14, 2023
donbachi:
Cooking with water washed off dead bodies.
Gross!

(1) (Reply)

Promasidor Salutes Muslims At Ramadan / Fryer Assembly Line Daily Use Maintenance Matters / Kitchen Food Scale With Temperature Sensor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.