Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,991 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:02 AM

Scammer Alert!!!.....nl'ders Beware Of Him - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Scammer Alert!!!.....nl'ders Beware Of Him (339 Views)

If You Travel By Air A Lot, Beware Of Over Friendly Chatty Seat Neighbours. / Nwankwo Nicky Odira is a scammer( BRITISHNAIJA ) / Uber/bolt (taxify) Drivers In Nigeria Beware Of This Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scammer Alert!!!.....nl'ders Beware Of Him by aekmanweb(m): 4:51pm On Aug 12, 2023
I'm calling attention of every nairalanders and the page Modes about this guy called Emmanuel Uchenna Chibiko whose Turkish ID & Fb page is attached to this message. I met this guy on here as I have met couple others whom have been helpful both home and abroad while i was out of the country. It happened that the business I traveled to go and do in Turkey earlier this year didn't turnout fine but I was planning going back before the year runs out. After my contact couldn't secure an Invitation for me, This Emmanuel promised he could assist me get Invitation letter from a source in Turkey and he requested for $120. After I sent him the money, he chatted me for like 2 times afterwards he stopped responding to my chats/calls. Guys, beware!!! This issue happened 2weeks ago, still looking for his NL user info to share with the mode

Re: Scammer Alert!!!.....nl'ders Beware Of Him by rezzy: 4:56pm On Aug 12, 2023
How come you can't remember his ID and you met him here?

I pray you remember quickly
Re: Scammer Alert!!!.....nl'ders Beware Of Him by aekmanweb(m): 5:04pm On Aug 12, 2023
rezzy:
How come you can't remember his ID and you met him here?

I pray you remember quickly
imagine, me and this guy have been communicating since last year oo till I fell for his trap. Still searching my email to see the email received from him thru nl.

(1) (Reply)

Is This The Genesis Of Japa & Corruption? A Must Read. / Which Link Should I Use ? / 15 People Survive In Myanmar Military Plane Crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.