Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,387 members, 7,815,828 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

Nwankwo Nicky Odira is a scammer( BRITISHNAIJA ) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nwankwo Nicky Odira is a scammer( BRITISHNAIJA ) (20272 Views)

Please Is This Guy A Scammer? / The Scammer… Olu Micheal Of Forbes Global Project! / Face Of A Scammer - Uplinks Dab Resources Canadian Immigration Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nwankwo Nicky Odira is a scammer( BRITISHNAIJA ) by belloabeebb(m): 10:57am On Aug 01, 2022
[/b]Nwankwo Nicky Odira is a Scammer Aka (BRITISHNAIJA[b] And he has been scamming people on Nairaland since 2010 i will drop screenshot of my conversation with him, his account number, his partner and pictures. Cc: Disguy cc: justwise

account details 0082626193/Union / Nicky nwankwo

One of his numbers +234 816 893 2604.

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nwankwo Nicky Odira is a scammer( BRITISHNAIJA ) by Hilariousthiago(m): 11:11am On Aug 01, 2022
Cc: munachimso30 krissconnect addme tripoli007

Pansophist tensazangetsu20 ekehwinz justwise disguy
Re: Nwankwo Nicky Odira is a scammer( BRITISHNAIJA ) by belloabeebb(m): 11:15am On Aug 01, 2022
He's collaborating with a white guy to perpetrate this evil act. And the white guy will interview you on video call... It's a well planned scam... I will share some of the link where he has scammed people on this platform... https://www.nairaland.com/6516978/please-there-remmitance-still-send

He has been reported before but people did pay attention, check below for more

https://www.nairaland.com/501840/odira-nicodemus-thief

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nwankwo Nicky Odira is a scammer( BRITISHNAIJA ) by belloabeebb(m): 11:24am On Aug 01, 2022
That's his pictures, he claims he lives in the UK, I did video call with him yesterday, he's Lodge in one hotel in Nigeria, scamming innocent people. His account details 0082626193/Union / Nicky nwankwo and the number he use for scam: +234 816 893 2604... His partner, the white guy's number: +352 621 689 007 his name is mr Jani Daniel

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nwankwo Nicky Odira is a scammer( BRITISHNAIJA ) by phrancys001(m): 11:45am On Aug 01, 2022
Lol grin

11 Likes

Re: Nwankwo Nicky Odira is a scammer( BRITISHNAIJA ) by Ekehwinz: 11:56am On Aug 01, 2022
Hilariousthiago:
Cc: munachimso30 krissconnect addme tripoli007

Pansophist tensazangetsu20 ekehwinz justwise disguy

Why mention me here
Re: Nwankwo Nicky Odira is a scammer( BRITISHNAIJA ) by pansophist(m): 11:57am On Aug 01, 2022
If only people can just read and learn to do things for themselves. Scammers in most cases scam dumb people, those with "pay as you go" mindset, who just want to pay their way out of any issues instead of work their way out.

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nwankwo Nicky Odira is a scammer( BRITISHNAIJA ) by pansophist(m): 11:57am On Aug 01, 2022
Ekehwinz:

Why mention me here

Because you have sense grin
Re: Nwankwo Nicky Odira is a scammer( BRITISHNAIJA ) by Ekehwinz: 12:02pm On Aug 01, 2022
pansophist:

Because you have sense grin

King Solomon I greet you!
Re: Nwankwo Nicky Odira is a scammer( BRITISHNAIJA ) by pansophist(m): 12:05pm On Aug 01, 2022
Ekehwinz:

King Solomon I greet you!

King Solomon? I don't have 300 wives and 700 hundred concubines bro shocked
Re: Nwankwo Nicky Odira is a scammer( BRITISHNAIJA ) by CreativeWeb(m): 12:13pm On Aug 01, 2022
Lol.

He wanted to scam me here: https://www.nairaland.com/7239050/please-whos-india-me-pay

We started chatting on WhatsApp. I told him to send me his Facebook profile to check him out and be sure before wiring the money to him so that he will help me send Rupees to someone in India, he said he's not on Facebook because he works with British Petroleum.

I asked him to send me email with his official British Petroleum email with @bp.com domain, he declined that he can't do that with his official email.

I knew he was a scammer. I left him.

71 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nwankwo Nicky Odira is a scammer( BRITISHNAIJA ) by belloabeebb(m): 12:19pm On Aug 01, 2022
Yes in most cases but this guy planned everything well, I won't have sent him anything if not because i spoke with the white man, so i sent him 50k just to let him see that I'm serious, then he grant a video call . This could happen to anyone please lets share and create more awareness.
pansophist:
If only people can just read and learn to do things for themselves. Scammers in most cases scam dumb people, those with "pay as you go" mindset, who just want to pay their way out of any issues instead of work their way out.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nwankwo Nicky Odira is a scammer( BRITISHNAIJA ) by belloabeebb(m): 12:20pm On Aug 01, 2022
Other victims will drop their own stories soon

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nwankwo Nicky Odira is a scammer( BRITISHNAIJA ) by Charitys: 12:54pm On Aug 01, 2022
This guy claimed to be in the UK but is clearly in some cheap hotel here in Nigeria. I'm sure the Slovenia passport he posted belongs to the unfortunate white guy that connives with him. Britishnaija is scam. Beware!!!

32 Likes

Re: Nwankwo Nicky Odira is a scammer( BRITISHNAIJA ) by Karac: 1:21pm On Aug 01, 2022
He tried to scam me too, but my sense pass him own

9 Likes

Re: Nwankwo Nicky Odira is a scammer( BRITISHNAIJA ) by Hilariousthiago(m): 1:22pm On Aug 01, 2022
Ekehwinz:

Why mention me here
because you were chatting with him concerning travelling stuffs. Just looking out for you. Sorry if I bother you with that.

16 Likes

Re: Nwankwo Nicky Odira is a scammer( BRITISHNAIJA ) by DannyFX2638: 1:26pm On Aug 01, 2022
@seunny4lif come see your British man ..
Re: Nwankwo Nicky Odira is a scammer( BRITISHNAIJA ) by Hilariousthiago(m): 1:28pm On Aug 01, 2022
Seems he has deactivated his account. I'm very sure he's still coming back on here with another nickname.

13 Likes

Re: Nwankwo Nicky Odira is a scammer( BRITISHNAIJA ) by Aaaaarghmed(m): 1:31pm On Aug 01, 2022
Na small boi sef..Experience is the best teacher.If dis kind pesin scam me ..omo I no go fit sleep.because it means I don looseguard.My sense pass him own.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nwankwo Nicky Odira is a scammer( BRITISHNAIJA ) by Charitys: 1:40pm On Aug 01, 2022
So of my chats with him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nwankwo Nicky Odira is a scammer( BRITISHNAIJA ) by seunny4lif(m): 1:43pm On Aug 01, 2022
DannyFX2638:
@seunny4lif come see your British man ..
Na woah ooooh
See the scammer pictures of his room claiming UK grin grin
OP hope you never fell victim
Wait are you sure it’s same BritishNaija on Nairaland shocked shocked
The one in IT shocked shocked
He even posted Slovenia passport cheesy
Jesu cheesy

24 Likes

Re: Nwankwo Nicky Odira is a scammer( BRITISHNAIJA ) by Charitys: 1:46pm On Aug 01, 2022
More

1 Like

Re: Nwankwo Nicky Odira is a scammer( BRITISHNAIJA ) by Ishitinyourlife: 1:48pm On Aug 01, 2022
I knew this guy was a scammer

14 Likes

Re: Nwankwo Nicky Odira is a scammer( BRITISHNAIJA ) by belloabeebb(m): 1:52pm On Aug 01, 2022
belloabeebb:
[/b]Nwankwo Nicky Odira is a Scammer Aka (BRITISHNAIJA[b] And he has been scamming people on Nairaland since 2010 i will drop screenshot of my conversation with him, his account number, his partner and pictures. Cc: Disguy cc: justwise

1 Like

Re: Nwankwo Nicky Odira is a scammer( BRITISHNAIJA ) by DannyFX2638: 1:54pm On Aug 01, 2022
seunny4lif:

Na woah ooooh
See the scammer pictures of his room claiming UK grin grin
OP hope you never fell victim
Wait are you sure it’s same BritishNaija on Nairaland shocked shocked
The one in IT shocked
Yes na .. the one way day claim I.T all round Europe.. The pro USA

why I go fall victim when I get you..
na u I day wait , make u tidy my visa for me grin

no be the same UK/Ireland all of una day ? grin

12 Likes

Re: Nwankwo Nicky Odira is a scammer( BRITISHNAIJA ) by belloabeebb(m): 1:56pm On Aug 01, 2022
[quote author=belloabeebb post=115279961][/quote]

2 Shares

Re: Nwankwo Nicky Odira is a scammer( BRITISHNAIJA ) by seunny4lif(m): 2:00pm On Aug 01, 2022
grin grin
I’m still shocked oooh
Me na Benin Rep, I dey oooh
I no get power cheesy but seriously I believed the guy was living in UK even when he posted is Slovenia passport because I know one of at 2 Nigerians with that country passport.

I saw all his posts are no tagged nobody
Na Justwise dey UK.
I thought the guy want to share over €10K and I want even drop my account grin

I doubted him when he said his first job was £100K as a fresh MSC graduate but then I remembered that an American company can pay you than if you are good

DannyFX2638:
Yes na .. the one way day claim I.T all round Europe.. The pro USA

why I go fall victim when I get you..
na u I day wait , make u tidy my visa for me grin

no be the same UK/Ireland all of una day ? grin

1 Like

Re: Nwankwo Nicky Odira is a scammer( BRITISHNAIJA ) by belloabeebb(m): 2:01pm On Aug 01, 2022
Yes that's what he has been doing since 2010, check other Link i dropped
Hilariousthiago:
Seems he has deactivated his account. I'm very sure he's still coming back on here with another nickname.

1 Like

Re: Nwankwo Nicky Odira is a scammer( BRITISHNAIJA ) by iykofias(m): 2:19pm On Aug 01, 2022
Nwankwo Nicky Odira Is a scammer, deal with him at your own risk

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nwankwo Nicky Odira is a scammer( BRITISHNAIJA ) by CreativeWeb(m): 2:20pm On Aug 01, 2022
Here's our chat. But I found out on time he is a scammer.

1 Like

Re: Nwankwo Nicky Odira is a scammer( BRITISHNAIJA ) by CreativeWeb(m): 2:22pm On Aug 01, 2022
This

Re: Nwankwo Nicky Odira is a scammer( BRITISHNAIJA ) by CreativeWeb(m): 2:23pm On Aug 01, 2022
This

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG To Establish National Carrier / How I Was Scammed By A Hotel / Booking Agency At Murtala Mohammed Airport / Car Bursts Into Flames On Lagos-ibadan Expressway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.