Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,161 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:08 PM

South Africa Opens Women's Only Bar - No Men Allowed! (PICS) - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / South Africa Opens Women's Only Bar - No Men Allowed! (PICS) (65108 Views)

Bar Manager Walks Out Underage Boys Who Came To Drink Beer In His Bar / Nigerian Lady Opens Her Piggy Bank, Reveals She Saved N105,000 In 2 Months. Pics / Woman Kerosene Black Market Seller Opens Her Own Filling Station (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South Africa Opens Women's Only Bar - No Men Allowed! (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 9:29pm On Aug 12, 2023
Starzo:

Same you that was saying most of the Nigerian women in SA look like she-boons a few months back, now same you is coming to say you don't see Nigerian women in SA

lie go kill you

I'm gay so women are not my speciality. My speciality is busting troll butt.

Nigerian women are the one carrying your flag. Nigerian men have ruined the country's reputation 🇳🇬👎🏾

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: South Africa Opens Women's Only Bar - No Men Allowed! (PICS) by myyansh68(m): 9:31pm On Aug 12, 2023
Starzo:

abeg carry your bag and go to SA so that SA men can rape you and infect you with HIV. And probably still murder you after all that

Nigerian women are becoming a bane on Nigerian men with each passing day

En pain you!.
Nigerian Men lazy
Can't work always looking for the easiest ways to success.
Jealousy.
Competitive among peers.
Marry a rejected American grandma for poverty lifting.
Scammers.
Ritualist.
Fathering a child, but can't take responsibilities as or to be a father. Even your White Chicks Cheque and Bread and butter are now aware of this.
Harvesting organs.
Drugs and Human trafficking.
Rented to promote hoodlum when elections are knocking at the door.
Rape.
Can sleep with mad Woman for money
Can't take rejection.
Taking bad characters to foreign land. e. g Cult.

is this okay or should I add more salt to the wound?.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South Africa Opens Women's Only Bar - No Men Allowed! (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 9:34pm On Aug 12, 2023
Candidlady:
kissuper nice
Nothing like hairy armpit, mouth odour and Even body odour around you... Just you and your girls

Amazon Acres that's what we need

As a South African, every time asks me about Nigeria I think of bad things.

But if they ask me about Nigerian women I have nothing to say - maybe people that watch you movies.

When they ask me about Nigerian men - it's DRUGS AND SCAMS
Re: South Africa Opens Women's Only Bar - No Men Allowed! (PICS) by Starzo: 9:37pm On Aug 12, 2023
myyansh68:

En pain you!.
Nigerian Men lazy .
Can't work .
Marry a rejected American grandma for poverty lifting.
Ritualist.
Harvesting organs.
Drugs and Human trafficking.
Rented to promote hoodlum when elections are knocking at the door.
Rape.
Can sleep with mad Woman for money
Can't take rejection.
Taking bad characters to foreign land. e. g Cult.

is this okay or should I add more salt to the wound?.

Add more pls, so you can see how miserable and repulsive you must be for you to be rejected by these same 'degenerate'(according to you) class of men

13 Likes

Re: South Africa Opens Women's Only Bar - No Men Allowed! (PICS) by Starzo: 9:38pm On Aug 12, 2023
WannaHowzit:

I'm gay so women are not my speciality. My speciality is busting troll but.

Nigerian women are the one carrying your flag.

And may God continually bless the ones carrying the flag of my beloved country both male and female

8 Likes

Re: South Africa Opens Women's Only Bar - No Men Allowed! (PICS) by myyansh68(m): 9:40pm On Aug 12, 2023
Starzo:

Add more pls, so you can see how miserable and repulsive you must be for you to be rejected by these same 'degenerate'(according to you) class of men

Why would I be pained? ..
I rejected them, not the other way around.

Again
They are not faithful Partners.
Can't help a Woman, without requesting for sex

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: South Africa Opens Women's Only Bar - No Men Allowed! (PICS) by myyansh68(m): 9:42pm On Aug 12, 2023
Starzo:

And may God continually bless the ones carrying the flag of my beloved country both male and female

Our leaders are mainly Men, and what have they done that God, should blessed them?.

Apart from the past ones [Obafemi and his peers ].

For Corruption
Killing Education
Killing Economy
or what?.

7 Likes

Re: South Africa Opens Women's Only Bar - No Men Allowed! (PICS) by Starzo: 9:43pm On Aug 12, 2023
WannaHowzit:

As a South African, every time asks me about Nigeria I think of bad things.

But if they ask me about Nigerian women I have nothing to say - maybe people that watch you movies.

When they ask me about Nigerian men - it's DRUGS AND SCAMS
As a Nigerian, anytime I hear about south Africa, all I can think about is the mentally repressed black populace (due to continual domination of whites) who vent their anger and frustration on other blacks in form of xenophobia mainly born out of fear and cowardice to face the whites oppressing them in their own land

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: South Africa Opens Women's Only Bar - No Men Allowed! (PICS) by Starzo: 9:45pm On Aug 12, 2023
myyansh68:

Why would I be pained? ..
I rejected them, not the other way around.

Again
They are not faithful Partners.
Can't help a Woman, without requesting for sex

Anybody wey ask person like you for sex don dey exhibit symptoms of chronic madness already

And why must it be men helping you guys(women) everytime?...can't you women help yourselves for a change?

12 Likes

Re: South Africa Opens Women's Only Bar - No Men Allowed! (PICS) by myyansh68(m): 9:47pm On Aug 12, 2023
Starzo:

As a Nigerian, anything I hear about south Africa I think about the mentally repressed black populace (due to continual domination of whites) who vent their anger and frustration on other blacks in form of xenophobia mainly born out of fear and cowardice to face the whites oppressing them in their own land

Even your Nigerians do kill themselves for fear of oppression from the rich Nigerians >this happens in East..

And in the other part ,the rich and poor are been kill for no reason > this happens in North.

Nigerians, also use voodoo to harm anyone doing greater than them.

5 Likes

Re: South Africa Opens Women's Only Bar - No Men Allowed! (PICS) by frugal(m): 9:47pm On Aug 12, 2023
We'll wait for them outside grin
Re: South Africa Opens Women's Only Bar - No Men Allowed! (PICS) by Starzo: 9:51pm On Aug 12, 2023
myyansh68:

Our leaders are mainly Men, and what have they done that God, should blessed them?.

Apart from the past ones [Obafemi and his peers ].

For Corruption
Killing Education
Killing Economy
or what?.

You be real mugu. if not you'll realize that the action and characters of politicians and those appointed into offices are not determined by the type of Instruments they're born with

One of the biggest thieves in Nigeria's history was the former female minister of petroleum

A female senator slapped another senator in the Senate for trivial reasons

Many women have served in various positions of power in this country and their track record is same , sometimes even worse than the men

Only one or two of them have done well

11 Likes

Re: South Africa Opens Women's Only Bar - No Men Allowed! (PICS) by Starzo: 9:52pm On Aug 12, 2023
myyansh68:

Even your Nigerians do kill themselves for fear of oppression from the rich Nigerians >this happens in East..

And in the other part ,the rich and poor are been kill for no reason > this happens in North.

Nigerians, also use voodoo to harm anyone doing greater than them.

Yes o.... Nigerian women use voodoo to steal other women's husbands

Gudnyt .....I'm bored with this.

5 Likes

Re: South Africa Opens Women's Only Bar - No Men Allowed! (PICS) by Jeon(f): 9:52pm On Aug 12, 2023
Starzo:

You be real mugu. if not you'll realize that the action and characters of politicians and those appointed into offices are not determined by the type of Instruments they're born with

One of the biggest thieves in Nigeria's history was the former female minister of petroleum

A female senator slapped another senator in the Senate for trivial reasons

Many women have served in various positions of power in this country and their track record is same , sometimes even worse than the men

Only one or two of them have done well

Nigeria and Nigerians, still remains in pit.
take it or leave it.

8 Likes

Re: South Africa Opens Women's Only Bar - No Men Allowed! (PICS) by Starzo: 9:54pm On Aug 12, 2023
Jeon:

Nigeria and Nigerians, still remains in pit. take it or leave it.
thanks for your contribution....gudnyt

7 Likes

Re: South Africa Opens Women's Only Bar - No Men Allowed! (PICS) by Jeon(f): 9:54pm On Aug 12, 2023
Starzo:

Yes o.... Nigerian women use voodoo to steal other women's husbands
Yes, because Nigerian Men ain't contented with what the have. Also looking outside even if they have it all.

8 Likes

Re: South Africa Opens Women's Only Bar - No Men Allowed! (PICS) by Exceed15: 9:55pm On Aug 12, 2023
DevilishMan:
Who go pay for the drinks?

Loooool
Re: South Africa Opens Women's Only Bar - No Men Allowed! (PICS) by Exceed15: 9:55pm On Aug 12, 2023
Lesbianism.
Re: South Africa Opens Women's Only Bar - No Men Allowed! (PICS) by Jeon(f): 9:59pm On Aug 12, 2023
Starzo:

Anybody wey ask person like you for sex don dey exhibit symptoms of chronic madness already
The reason why I signed out from dating since teen. Having sex with a Nigerian Man, can destroy your destiny, expose you to unwanted pregnancy and diseases, sufferness leading to death.

And a Nigerian Man, can't see anything in you if you refuse to give or give sex. So what's the need?.

And why must it be men helping you guys(women) everytime?...can't you women help yourselves for a change?
Nigerian Men, don't even help themselves, because of the lack of Vagina so why would they use the opportunity to explore?.
We do help ourselves.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: South Africa Opens Women's Only Bar - No Men Allowed! (PICS) by Starzo: 10:01pm On Aug 12, 2023
Jeon:

Yes, because Nigerian Men ain't contented with what the have.
Also looking outside even if they have it all.
and that justifies the use of diabolic means by the women to get their selfish desires?

You're no different from the ones you're trying to castigate. Infact you're way worse.

9 Likes

Re: South Africa Opens Women's Only Bar - No Men Allowed! (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 10:07pm On Aug 12, 2023
Starzo:

As a Nigerian, anytime I hear about south Africa, all I can think about is the mentally repressed black populace (due to continual domination of whites) who vent their anger and frustration on other blacks in form of xenophobia mainly born out of fear and cowardice to face the whites oppressing them in their own land

As a South African I Always wonder why SA still has great maintained infrastructure for japagerians to japa to.

I hear your power often drops to merely 9MW in Hunger-geria. In South Africa we have 50,0000MW.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: South Africa Opens Women's Only Bar - No Men Allowed! (PICS) by Starzo: 10:09pm On Aug 12, 2023
Jeon:

The reason why I signed out from dating since teen. Having sex with a Nigerian Man, can destroy your destiny, expose you to unwanted pregnancy and diseases, sufferness leading to death.

And a Nigerian Man, can't see anything in you if you refuse to give or give sex. So what's the need?.

Nigerian Men, don't even help themselves, because of the lack of Vagina so why would they use the opportunity to explore?.
We do help ourselves.

thank God you stopped having sex with Nigerian men

One Less entitled, disgusting leech for Nigerian men to tolerate

And I'm done with this. You and that other girl are giving that south African guy what he wants i.e
Nigerians ripping themselves apart in public for his personal amusement

SA has the most record of rape and female deaths from gender based violence in all of Africa yet you won't see their women ever siding with outsiders to insult their men. But you stupid frustration old newspapers never fail to ceaze any opportunity to join others in attacking Nigerian men.

I'm done with this. You can continue selling yourselves out to outsiders

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South Africa Opens Women's Only Bar - No Men Allowed! (PICS) by Starzo: 10:11pm On Aug 12, 2023
WannaHowzit:

As a South African I Always wonder why SA still has great maintained infrastructure for japagerians to japa to.

I hear your power drops to merely 9Mw in hungeria. In South Africa we have 50,0000MW.
Good for you....just pointing out my opinion about the average black SAn

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: South Africa Opens Women's Only Bar - No Men Allowed! (PICS) by Jeon(f): 10:14pm On Aug 12, 2023
Starzo:

thank God you stopped having sex with Nigerian men

One Less entitled, disgusting leech for Nigerian men to tolerate

And I'm done with this. You and that other girl are giving that south African guy what he wants i.e
Nigerians ripping themselves apart in public for his personal amusement

SA has the most record of rape and female deaths from gender based violence in all of Africa yet you won't see their women ever siding with outsiders to insult their men. But you stupid frustration old newspapers never fail to ceaze any opportunity to join others in attacking Nigerian men.

I'm done with this. You can continue selling yourselves out to outsiders

let me cut this short for you. I see you are really in several pains.

Did you say "stop "?

I never did have sex with a Nigerian Man and I don't see myself doing it.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: South Africa Opens Women's Only Bar - No Men Allowed! (PICS) by Jeon(f): 10:17pm On Aug 12, 2023
Starzo:

and that justifies the use of diabolic means by the women to get their selfish desires?

You're no different from the ones you're trying to castigate. Infact you're way worse.
Same as Nigerian Men.
Common why would I do that to secure a less reproductive Human without brain .
Even if I have to do it, I will use that to secure a reproductive Human so that my offspring won't suffer from discriminations and negative effects for being a Nigeria citizen.

7 Likes

Re: South Africa Opens Women's Only Bar - No Men Allowed! (PICS) by illicit(m): 10:19pm On Aug 12, 2023
WannaHowzit:

I hear your power drops to merely 9Mw in hungeria. In South Africa we have 50,0000MW.

Wait wait wait

U are gay

And I have been exchanging comments with u

shocked

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: South Africa Opens Women's Only Bar - No Men Allowed! (PICS) by Starzo: 10:22pm On Aug 12, 2023
Jeon:

let me cut this short for you. I see you are really in several pains.

Did you say "stop "?

I never did have sex with a Nigerian Man and I don't see myself doing it.

'pained'? that should be the character ascribed to someone who recklessly joines others in insulting her own country mates cuz of some bottled feeling of frustration and rejection in their personal lives

I'm choosing to walk away from this situation cuz unlike you, I see the the stupidity in insulting your own for the amusement of others

You can continue making a fool of yourself

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: South Africa Opens Women's Only Bar - No Men Allowed! (PICS) by Jeon(f): 10:27pm On Aug 12, 2023
Starzo:

'pained'? that should be the character ascribed to someone who recklessly joines others in insulting her own country mates cuz of some bottled feeling of frustration and rejection in their personal lives

I'm choosing to walk away from this situation cuz unlike you, I see the the stupidity in insulting your own for the amusement of others

You can continue making a fool of yourself

No matter where or what , I will stand by the truth. 90% of Nigerians are bad eggs, especially Men. I will not still support my own people that won't think twice before selling themselves to white for a mirror and gun powder.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South Africa Opens Women's Only Bar - No Men Allowed! (PICS) by Starzo: 10:30pm On Aug 12, 2023
Jeon:

No matter where, I will not still support my own people that won't think twice before selling themselves to white for a mirror and gun powder.

standing for the truth is different from you foolishly rushing to insult your own people when outsiders set you to it for their own amusement.

just so you know,the biggest profiteer of the trans Atlantic slave trade in Nigeria was a WOMAN

food for thought.

gudnyt......

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: South Africa Opens Women's Only Bar - No Men Allowed! (PICS) by iLoveYouToo(m): 10:35pm On Aug 12, 2023
Lovely idea
Re: South Africa Opens Women's Only Bar - No Men Allowed! (PICS) by Jeon(f): 10:35pm On Aug 12, 2023
Why are you crying?.
Men do insult Nigerian Women and fellow tribes at any given moment for their own amusement.

Starzo:

standing for the truth is different from you foolishly rushing to insult your own people when outsiders set you to it for their own amusement

just so you know,the biggest profiteer of the trans Atlantic slave trade in Nigeria was a WOMAN

food for thought.

gudnyt......
And you are telling me this

someone who recklessly joines others in insulting her own country mates

Thank God, you are also aware of ur people doings. So don't be offended if a person insult you with the doings.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: South Africa Opens Women's Only Bar - No Men Allowed! (PICS) by Starzo: 10:40pm On Aug 12, 2023
Jeon:

And you are telling me this

Thank God, you are also aware of ur people doings. So don't be offended if a person insult you with the doings.

'Only a fool points to his/her family's building with their left hand' (ancient Nigerian proverb)

My last reply to you this night....a word is enough for the wise!

13 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Deji Akinyanju Is The Founder of Chicken Republic / Uber Matchmaking Forum For Certified Driver And Partners / “Next Cash And Carry” To Open In Port Harcourt, Nigeria’s Biggest Mall (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.