Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,250 members, 7,811,695 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:28 PM

South Africa Opens Women's Only Bar - No Men Allowed! (PICS) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / South Africa Opens Women's Only Bar - No Men Allowed! (PICS) (65051 Views)

Bar Manager Walks Out Underage Boys Who Came To Drink Beer In His Bar / Nigerian Lady Opens Her Piggy Bank, Reveals She Saved N105,000 In 2 Months. Pics / Woman Kerosene Black Market Seller Opens Her Own Filling Station (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

South Africa Opens Women's Only Bar - No Men Allowed! (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 6:40pm On Aug 12, 2023
SOWETO has unveiled a delightful haven known as The Shebeen, an enchanting women-only oasis nestled within the vibrant tapestry of the Johannesburg township. With Women’s Month in full bloom, this establishment emerges as a resplendent tribute to the spirit of womanhood.

Nestled within the heart of Soweto, at the charming RockerFella Tavern, The Shebeen emerges as an ephemeral sanctuary, a whispering secret that beckons women to gather and celebrate. Crafted as an exclusive pop-up initiative, it shines a radiant spotlight on the essence of womanhood during this special month.

Beyond its doors lies an enchanting realm designed to whisk women away from the tumultuous currents of life and into a space where they can bask in camaraderie, laughter, and sheer delight. This sanctuary is a heartfelt response to the yearnings of a generation, a place where women can revel without the shadows of unease that have grown across the land.

“This is She-been,” a name chosen with artful care, where the “She” resonates profoundly. It’s a linguistic dance, a harmony of words that echoes with purpose. This is where “She” finds her canvas to paint her story. It’s a tribute to “She” who thrives within each woman, a place for her to don her authenticity unapologetically.

Candice van der Bosch, the steward of Brutal Fruit Spritzer’s brand, captures the sentiment with eloquence.

“It’s a place for She to be, for She to shine amidst the embrace of National Women’s Month. Here, she roams free, her spirit unshackled, a symphony of authenticity where she finds her tribe, her tapestry of belonging.”

Amidst the hustle and bustle of life, The Shebeen stands as a testament to the power of spaces tailored for women. It’s a haven where friendships are cultivated, laughter is the currency, and the bonds between women are woven ever stronger. In a world that sometimes dims their radiance, The Shebeen emerges as a beacon, reminding women that they deserve a sanctuary where their spirits can soar without restraint.

https://showme.co.za/cape-town/news/theres-a-new-shebeen-in-town-and-its-only-for-women/?post_id=102330#:~:text=Brutal%20Fruit%20Spritzer%20has%20unveiled,to%20the%20spirit%20of%20womanhood.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: South Africa Opens Women's Only Bar - No Men Allowed! (PICS) by Candidlady: 6:42pm On Aug 12, 2023
kiss

Super nice

Nothing like hairy armpit, mouth odour and Even body odour around you... Just you and your girls

Amazon Acres that's what we need

72 Likes 16 Shares

Re: South Africa Opens Women's Only Bar - No Men Allowed! (PICS) by wittywriter: 6:44pm On Aug 12, 2023
Nice

Wittyness

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: South Africa Opens Women's Only Bar - No Men Allowed! (PICS) by DevilishMan: 6:44pm On Aug 12, 2023
Who go pay for the drinks?

1312 Likes 153 Shares

Re: South Africa Opens Women's Only Bar - No Men Allowed! (PICS) by Puss360(f): 6:45pm On Aug 12, 2023
Wahala... Men will full the whole entrance, the street... Dem no go rest....

96 Likes 9 Shares

Re: South Africa Opens Women's Only Bar - No Men Allowed! (PICS) by FalseProphet1(m): 6:46pm On Aug 12, 2023
Open this one in Nigeria and watch it run down within a week, cos Nigerian girls cannot afford to spend money on themselves.

This I have seen.

973 Likes 92 Shares

Re: South Africa Opens Women's Only Bar - No Men Allowed! (PICS) by Creamypie(m): 6:49pm On Aug 12, 2023
FalseProphet1:
Open this one in Nigeria and watch it run down within a week, cos Nigerian girls cannot afford to spend money on themselves.

This I have seen.
toh. Na men dey do the spending.last last na oloshos, hook-up(ashawo) meeting point, where cell numbers of their "rich" clients like yahoo boys, ritualists, politicians etc go dey sought, exchanged and inter exchanged among themselves e go dey used for.

111 Likes 9 Shares

Re: South Africa Opens Women's Only Bar - No Men Allowed! (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 6:51pm On Aug 12, 2023

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South Africa Opens Women's Only Bar - No Men Allowed! (PICS) by Franzinni: 6:53pm On Aug 12, 2023
Candidlady:
kiss

Super nice

Nothing like hairy armpit, mouth odour and Even body odour around you... Just you and your girls

we don't need to smell that rancid fish kitten stench either.... And the stinky attachment but most especially we are tired of the fakeness ... From head down to toe FAKE! We have only tolerated y'all simply becasue we want to NUT! Period!

410 Likes 31 Shares

Re: South Africa Opens Women's Only Bar - No Men Allowed! (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 6:56pm On Aug 12, 2023
DevilishMan:
Who go pay for the drinks?

😂😂😂

It's independent women 🇿🇦🔥

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: South Africa Opens Women's Only Bar - No Men Allowed! (PICS) by FalseProphet1(m): 6:58pm On Aug 12, 2023
Candidlady:
Can't you see your level of reasoning mr fake prophet

Better leave East to a better region and see how things are done...

The fact that your Igbo women are stingy no mean every lady out there be like em
Tomorrow is Sunday better come to my spiritual center so that I'll pray a husband into your life and your depression and frustration can be banished for ever. This your outbursts is getting out if hand.

You need spiritual help ASAP.

This I have seen.

334 Likes 39 Shares

Re: South Africa Opens Women's Only Bar - No Men Allowed! (PICS) by Berrityga: 7:04pm On Aug 12, 2023
Just give them one week!!

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: South Africa Opens Women's Only Bar - No Men Allowed! (PICS) by illicit(m): 7:06pm On Aug 12, 2023
Will transgenders and Bobriskies be allowed in

35 Likes 6 Shares

Re: South Africa Opens Women's Only Bar - No Men Allowed! (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 7:06pm On Aug 12, 2023
Candidlady:

Save your prayers for your tribe women for God to give em straight and nice legs

Daiska

Just this week on radio i heard single Nigerian women struggle to find housing in Lagos when they want to rent 😳😳😳

I'm a South African man and that shocked me.

31 Likes

Re: South Africa Opens Women's Only Bar - No Men Allowed! (PICS) by FalseProphet1(m): 7:08pm On Aug 12, 2023
Candidlady:
Save your prayers for your tribe women for God to give em straight and nice legs

Daiska
That's the demon talking through you. If you continue this way, you would be miserable. Better come for deliverance so that your life can move forward.

Are you not tired of men using you for sexual pleasure, you have a spirit husband that's living inside you and is making men see you as a sexual tool whenever they look at you. That's why you can't boast of any reasonable relationship.

If you continue to harden your heart like pharoah, you'll hit 40 lonely, bitter, frustrated and sad. So quit this satanic bigotry and send me a DM so that I'll flog those demons away from from Destiny with my holy cane.

This I have seen.

288 Likes 35 Shares

Re: South Africa Opens Women's Only Bar - No Men Allowed! (PICS) by Candidlady: 7:10pm On Aug 12, 2023
WannaHowzit:

Just this week on radio i heard Nigerian women struggle to find housing in Lagos when they want to rent 😳😳😳

I'm a South African man and that shocked me.

This question should be directed to people staying in lagos yaro or prolly falseprophet1

4 Likes

Re: South Africa Opens Women's Only Bar - No Men Allowed! (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 7:11pm On Aug 12, 2023
illicit:
Will transgenders and Bobriskies be allowed in

There are a lot of legal LGBT bars in South Africa. Trans people have choices.

6 Likes

Re: South Africa Opens Women's Only Bar - No Men Allowed! (PICS) by illicit(m): 7:11pm On Aug 12, 2023
Gbas Gbos

shocked

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: South Africa Opens Women's Only Bar - No Men Allowed! (PICS) by N3TRAL: 7:12pm On Aug 12, 2023
Apartheid has returned in guise of gender independence.

The last time segregation made the headlines, black people could not eat at the same restaurant with White people.

Men are the new victims of discrimination and they are profiled for the biology of their reproductive organs.

73 Likes 6 Shares

Re: South Africa Opens Women's Only Bar - No Men Allowed! (PICS) by EDOSBROWN: 7:12pm On Aug 12, 2023
Candidlady:
kiss

Super nice

What about smelly kpekus, and smelly hair

Amazon Acres that's what we need

1 Like

Re: South Africa Opens Women's Only Bar - No Men Allowed! (PICS) by Candidlady: 7:13pm On Aug 12, 2023
FalseProphet1:

That's the demon talking through you. If you continue this way, you would be miserable. Better come for deliverance so that your life can move forward.

Are you not tired of men using you for sexual pleasure, you have a spirit husband that's living inside you and is making men see you as a sexual tool whenever they look at you. That's why you can't boast of any reasonable relationship.

If you continue to harden your heart like pharoah, you'll hit 40 lonely, bitter, frustrated and sad. So quit this satanic bigotry and send me a DM so that I'll flog those demons away from from Destiny with my holy cane.

This I have seen.

So in your myopic mind a lady needs a man to move forward in life undecided

Iwould rather have a spirit husband ram me into climax than have anything to do with you fruitless PHYSICAL things

Biri danallah have a nice weekend please

10 Likes 6 Shares

Re: South Africa Opens Women's Only Bar - No Men Allowed! (PICS) by illicit(m): 7:14pm On Aug 12, 2023
WannaHowzit:

There are a lot of legal LGBT bars in South Africa. Trans people have choices.

Oh okay

It's banned in Nigeria tho

Do u know Bobrisky?

The reason why most single ladies can't get accommodation in Lag is because they often bring different men around.
So it's a kinda security precaution in some buildings and residential areas.... There are ways around it tho

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: South Africa Opens Women's Only Bar - No Men Allowed! (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 7:15pm On Aug 12, 2023
Candidlady:

This question should be directed to people staying in lagos yaro or prolly falseprophet1

Ok cool. The documentary said single ladies renting homes are viewed as prostitutes 😳

And imagine in Lagos which is supposed to be your most modern city.

I'm not coming to Nigeria anytime soon. Backwardness and gutter pooping aren't my things.

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: South Africa Opens Women's Only Bar - No Men Allowed! (PICS) by illicit(m): 7:16pm On Aug 12, 2023
Candidlady:

So in your myopic mind a lady needs a man to move forward in life undecided

Iwould rather have a spirit husband ram me into climax than have anything to do with you fruitless PHYSICAL things

Biri danallah have a nice weekend please

Common

Why spirit man go dey ram u when I dey for u

U are different from the girls he is talking about, don't take it personal

wink

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South Africa Opens Women's Only Bar - No Men Allowed! (PICS) by FalseProphet1(m): 7:16pm On Aug 12, 2023
Candidlady:
Demon! Be gone!

I banish you from the life of this woman! She must marry by fire by force.

Even if she's older than her husband with 20 years, it must come to pass. I pull you out of the cage of ENP (Evening News Papers) your shall no longer dwell amongst them.

Goan bring one big goat
Yam
Palm oil
Ponmo
Salt
Onions and palm wine

181 Likes 26 Shares

Re: South Africa Opens Women's Only Bar - No Men Allowed! (PICS) by illicit(m): 7:18pm On Aug 12, 2023
WannaHowzit:

Ok cool. The documentary said single ladies renting homes are viewed as prostitutes 😳

And imagine in Lagos which is supposed to be your most modern city.

I'm not coming to Nigeria anytime soon. Backwardness and gutter pooping aren't my things.

Lol

grin

Lagos is actually a state, Lagos State, a mega city

So inside Lagos State, there are towns and cities, there is a particular city known as Lagos, Lagos island, Eko.

Most of the places in Lagos island are sophisticated, there no one poops in a drainage

But in some other places in Lagos State, you have slums just like you have in Joburg too

65 Likes 5 Shares

Re: South Africa Opens Women's Only Bar - No Men Allowed! (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 7:19pm On Aug 12, 2023
illicit:

Oh okay

It's banned in Nigeria tho

Do u know Bobrisky?

The reason why most single ladies can't get accommodation in Lag is because they often bring different men around.
So it's a kinda security precaution in some buildings and residential areas.... There are ways around it tho

Not a legitimate reason.

Men bring far more women.

I didn't even know this was an issue until this week when I heard it on BBC. You guys are really seriously backward.

21 Likes 7 Shares

Re: South Africa Opens Women's Only Bar - No Men Allowed! (PICS) by illicit(m): 7:20pm On Aug 12, 2023
WannaHowzit:

Not a legitimate reason.

Men bring far more women than men.

I didn't even know this was an issue until this week when I heard it on BBC. You guys are really seriously backward.

Women are not often robbers

Maybe u need to be in Lagos to understand

Most of the perpetrators are men while the accessories and accomplices are women

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: South Africa Opens Women's Only Bar - No Men Allowed! (PICS) by decatalyst(m): 7:24pm On Aug 12, 2023
Women only or lesbians only😏😏😏

Una think say Una dey play us😏

57 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South Africa Opens Women's Only Bar - No Men Allowed! (PICS) by Dubetex96(m): 7:30pm On Aug 12, 2023
FalseProphet1:

Tomorrow is Sunday better come to my spiritual center so that I'll pray a husband into your life and your depression and frustration can be banished for ever. This your outbursts is getting out if hand.

You need spiritual help ASAP.

This I have seen.

may I just laugh small lmoa

20 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

New Tricks Used By Filling Station's Pump Attendant / Banks Reduce Withdrawal Limits On Atms - Vanguard / Is Folarin Alakija & Nazanin Jafarian's White Wedding The Most Lavish Ever?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.