Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,989 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

Cristiano Ronaldo was forced off injured just before winning his first trophy. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo was forced off injured just before winning his first trophy. (1296 Views)

Lionel Messi And Inter Miami Lift First Trophy In Club’s History / Messi's Reaction After Winning His First Ever World Cup / Let The Fight Continue– Cristiano Ronaldo Says After Winning His 5th Ballon d’Or (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cristiano Ronaldo was forced off injured just before winning his first trophy. by obembet(f): 6:59pm On Aug 12, 2023
Mr champion league, King of footballers, the greatest player of all time as in tears! Al-Nassr star stretchered off injured after scoring twice to fire Saudi side to win in Arab Club Champions Cup final against Al-Hilal it again as he score brace and lift his first Saudi Arabia champion league trophy.

Cristiano Ronaldo was stretchered off with an injury after he scored a late double as Al-Nassr beat Al-Hilal to win the Arab Club Champions Cup.

WHAT HAPPENED? Ronaldo scored an equaliser for Al-Nassr against Al Hilal on Saturday. The Portuguese international scored what he thought was his second of the day late in the contest but it was ruled out for offside and the match went to extra-time. The icon then fired in the winning goal in extra time but was taken off with five minutes left after sustaining an injury

The Portuguese sent his team into extra time thanks to his performances during the 90 minutes. Luis Castro's men tried to net the second but their efforts were denied by Al Hilal's rock-solid defence.

Source: https://twitter.com/GoalNews/status/1690423268124102656?t=rEJVokfPx6Yz3wR5UZQUiw&s=19

Nlfpmod
Seun
mynd44
Lalasticlala

5 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo was forced off injured just before winning his first trophy. by Patriot9: 7:02pm On Aug 12, 2023
Why the thing come resemble world cup trophy grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo was forced off injured just before winning his first trophy. by ShangTsung000: 7:02pm On Aug 12, 2023
The Goat effect.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo was forced off injured just before winning his first trophy. by Almiron: 7:04pm On Aug 12, 2023
Congratulations to Penaldo for winning Arab Cup.
You should learn to celebrate all winning, whether small or big.

No need for banter.

To all those minions penadogs, una see say we no scream say na scripted or all those nonsense yarn wey una like type with una dirty fingers.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo was forced off injured just before winning his first trophy. by obembet(f): 7:05pm On Aug 12, 2023
ShangTsung000:
The Goat effect.

U can say that again

Lalasticlala

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo was forced off injured just before winning his first trophy. by Gangster1ms: 7:08pm On Aug 12, 2023
Anytime pessi scores against farmers mls they won't let us hear word, front page straight!
But here is the 🐐 GOAT CR7 doing greater things

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo was forced off injured just before winning his first trophy. by obembet(f): 7:08pm On Aug 12, 2023
Cristiano Ronaldo has made Al Nassr a big name in football 🐐🐐

No CristianoRonaldo fan should scroll pass without liking this

Nlfpmod

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo was forced off injured just before winning his first trophy. by Almiron: 7:08pm On Aug 12, 2023
Gangster1ms:
Anytime pessi scores against farmers mls they won't let is hear word, front page straight!
But here is the 🐐 GOAT CR7 doing greater things
Let me cook you.

Trophies
Messi 43
Penado 23

Most goals in finals:
Messi 34
Penado 21

I really don’t want to do banter but y’all penadogs won’t rest till una collect better wotowoto.

Celebrating inconsequential Arab what, that’s another low, even the low is lower but make he enjoy his win, when last his hands touch any trophy

I don’t want to cook, you forced my fingers 😂😂

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo was forced off injured just before winning his first trophy. by Gangster1ms: 7:11pm On Aug 12, 2023
Almiron:
make I cook you
Comot here.. if pessi scores again go create topic as usual and tell ur mod friend to push to front page.

MLS is now called "Messi Soccer League" for a reason
Go watch the video and see the atrocities Messi is getting away with, why won't he score?

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo was forced off injured just before winning his first trophy. by Almiron: 7:14pm On Aug 12, 2023
Gangster1ms:

Comot here.. if pessi scores again go create topic as usual and tell ur mod friend to push to front page.

MLS is now called "Messi Soccer League" for a reason
So it’s no longer scripted it’s now Messi league, lmao when did he join em? The problem I have with una penadog be say una want him to fail so bad, that makes una forget say Messi is flawless, he’s deadly as ever and always. The earlier you get use to that the better for your mental health.

What happened to the god of soccer that won’t allow Leo to win World Cup. I can still remember you jumping on every World Cup thread last year, you Dey change country pass chameleon, from Croatia, to France lmao… when all your predictions failed you shifted to scripted World Cup. 🤣🤣

We are done with football since last year, wetin remain na cruise.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo was forced off injured just before winning his first trophy. by Lucanbay10: 7:14pm On Aug 12, 2023
Highlight: 🚨🏆Ronaldo and Al Nassr are the Arab Club Champions Cup CHAMPIONS for the first time in HISTORY.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b8BEfKgXUSI
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo was forced off injured just before winning his first trophy. by Berrityga: 7:15pm On Aug 12, 2023
Won it with two men down!

3 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo was forced off injured just before winning his first trophy. by Jokerman(m): 7:19pm On Aug 12, 2023
That's why we call him 🐐... Proving himself everywhere... Even at 38 years old... 10 matches in 15 days.... The guy no dey tire.

Goatnaldo... May God keep shaking your haters grin

4 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo was forced off injured just before winning his first trophy. by Jokerman(m): 7:20pm On Aug 12, 2023
35 trophies... Wow
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo was forced off injured just before winning his first trophy. by arejibadz(m): 7:21pm On Aug 12, 2023
so na this one dem day compare give messi ,na live score una day watch
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo was forced off injured just before winning his first trophy. by Gangster1ms: 7:22pm On Aug 12, 2023
Almiron:

Trophies
Messi 43
Penado 23

Most goals in finals:
Messi 34
Penado 21

I really don’t want to do banter but y’all penadogs won’t rest till una collect better wotowoto.

Celebrating inconsequential Arab what, that’s another low, even the low is lower but make he enjoy his win, when last his hands touch any trophy

All they know how to do is create fake stats, hype Messi and downplay CR7 but thank goodness not everyone is gullible. Even a blind man knows CR7 has way more than 23 trophies and is the man with the highest final goals.
Terrible fan base

Meanwhile CR7 just broke three records

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo was forced off injured just before winning his first trophy. by decatalyst(m): 7:22pm On Aug 12, 2023
He suffered in that game.

I was just shouting to my TV screen all of the time.

The standard in that league is so low. Some of the so called players should be barbers, factory workers😂😂

Sadio Mane was so frustrated and missing for most of the game.

Ultimately, it was like watching kids run at every direction the ball went🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo was forced off injured just before winning his first trophy. by Almiron: 7:24pm On Aug 12, 2023
Gangster1ms:

All they know how to do is create fake stat s, hype Messi and downplay CR7 but thank goodness not everyone is gullible. Even a blind man knows CR7 has way more than 23 trophies and is the man with the highest final goals.
Terrible fan base

Meanwhile CR7 just broke three records
fake stats you say, something you could have google and burst me if I lie 🤣, I Dey use success press your neck. Whatever record pendu set or broke is inconsequential… The rate wey Messi Dey score in the MLS he will retire as the highest goal scorer in history. I actually enjoy your pain

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo was forced off injured just before winning his first trophy. by Beverlyjean(f): 7:24pm On Aug 12, 2023
King Ronaldo has done it again... portugal really messed up listening to the propaganda against Ronaldo during the world cup ...he would have delivered for them if they all stood behind him

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo was forced off injured just before winning his first trophy. by DesChyko: 7:25pm On Aug 12, 2023
We mooooovvveeeee

Almiron:

Trophies
Ronaldo 23

You are just a dirty liar.

As an MUFC fan, I know Ronaldo won 9 or 10 trophies with us. He won even more with Madrid and those two alone are more than 23. Factor in Portugal, Juventus and Sporting trophies. That's before this one with Al Nassr.

Yes, you are a dirty liar. Trophies are missing from your lie.

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo was forced off injured just before winning his first trophy. by Gangster1ms: 7:31pm On Aug 12, 2023
Almiron:
fake stats you say, something you could have google and burst me if I lie 🤣, I Dey use success press your neck. Whatever record pendu set or broke is inconsequential… The rate wey Messi Dey score in the MLS he will retire as the highest goal scorer in history. I actually enjoy your pain
Stop being a fool, prove the stats you typed up there and you're posting inconsequential pics. Abeg getat

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo was forced off injured just before winning his first trophy. by Beverlyjean(f): 7:33pm On Aug 12, 2023
Almiron:
Let me cook you.

Trophies
Messi 43
Penado 23

Most goals in finals:
Messi 34
Penado 21

Carry ur mr transgender out of here ... insecure minions ... u don't see Ronaldo fans jumping on the short frauds topics...

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo was forced off injured just before winning his first trophy. by Beverlyjean(f): 7:47pm On Aug 12, 2023
Patriot9:
Why the thing come resemble world cup trophy grin grin

Below is AFCON trophy...so shove that chappy tot down ur ass

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo was forced off injured just before winning his first trophy. by Sweetvie: 7:47pm On Aug 12, 2023
GOAT🥰
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo was forced off injured just before winning his first trophy. by Miravik900(m): 7:49pm On Aug 12, 2023
Beverlyjean:
King Ronaldo has done it again... portugal really messed up listening to the propaganda against Ronaldo during the world cup ...he would have delivered for them if they all stood behind him

Why do you love Ronaldo?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo was forced off injured just before winning his first trophy. by obembet(f): 7:52pm On Aug 12, 2023
Lucanbay10:
Highlight: 🚨🏆Ronaldo and Al Nassr are the Arab Club Champions Cup CHAMPIONS for the first time in HISTORY.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b8BEfKgXUSI

AL NASSR HAVE WON THE ARAB CLUB CUP FOR THE FIRST TIME IN THEIR CLUBS HISTORY !!!

THANKS TO CRISTIANO RONALDO

Nlfpmod

4 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo was forced off injured just before winning his first trophy. by mayor1814: 8:02pm On Aug 12, 2023
Tapnaldo that will wake up tomorrow morning feeling sad remembering he didn't win the world cup.

Y can't he use d same energy n tactics against Morocco at d world cup? Y is dis victory not scripted as Tapnaldo and fans always claim about messi?

Congrat to him tho but a little reminder to all that LIONEL MESSI REMAINS THE BEST FOOTBALL PLAYER TO EVER WALKED THIS EARTH.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo was forced off injured just before winning his first trophy. by obembet(f): 8:50pm On Aug 12, 2023
Nlfpmod
Seun
mynd44
Lalasticlala
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo was forced off injured just before winning his first trophy. by obembet(f): 8:59pm On Aug 12, 2023
Cc Nlfpmod Lalasticlala Mynd44 Seun
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo was forced off injured just before winning his first trophy. by Almiron: 9:07pm On Aug 12, 2023
DesChyko:
We mooooovvveeeee

You are just a dirty liar.

As an MUFC fan, I know Ronaldo won 9 or 10 trophies with us. He won even more with Madrid and those two alone are more than 23. Factor in Portugal, Juventus and Sporting trophies. That's before this one with Al Nassr.

Yes, you are a dirty liar. Trophies are missing from your lie.
cry harder mf

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo was forced off injured just before winning his first trophy. by MichaelSokoto(m): 9:14pm On Aug 12, 2023
Beverlyjean:

Carry ur mr transgender out of here ... insecure minions ... u don't see Ronaldo fans jumping on the short frauds topics...
Chai!
Chimooo!
grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo was forced off injured just before winning his first trophy. by do4luv14(m): 9:58pm On Aug 12, 2023
Beverlyjean:

Chaii see finishing.......
Sister you are mouthed

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hello Boxing Fans: Pound For Pound, Who Be The Best? / Watch LIVE Matches On Your Palm Whenever And Wherever / 2014/2015 Premiership Jerseys Available Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.