Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,034 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

Cristiano Ronaldo Wins Al Nassr First Ever Kings Cup With 2 Goals (Photos) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo Wins Al Nassr First Ever Kings Cup With 2 Goals (Photos) (45032 Views)

The Moment Daniel Amokachi Substituted Himself On And Scored 2 Goals(throw Back) / Why Lionel Messi Scored 2 Goals Through My Legs - Chelsea Goalkeeper, Courtois / Cristiano Ronaldo Wins 2017 Ballon Dโ€™or; His 5th Award (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins Al Nassr First Ever Kings Cup With 2 Goals (Photos) by kemiomobomi: 8:25pm On Aug 12, 2023
Goat for a reason

3 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins Al Nassr First Ever Kings Cup With 2 Goals (Photos) by Hotwest: 8:25pm On Aug 12, 2023
How time flies...these GOATS will son be past tense

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins Al Nassr First Ever Kings Cup With 2 Goals (Photos) by landmark86: 8:25pm On Aug 12, 2023
H
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins Al Nassr First Ever Kings Cup With 2 Goals (Photos) by Nobody: 8:25pm On Aug 12, 2023
Obembet will sleep well today cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins Al Nassr First Ever Kings Cup With 2 Goals (Photos) by Jcomtrader: 8:27pm On Aug 12, 2023
grandstar:
When he first got there, he was not scoring and the club owners and fans were disappointed. He too displayed some bad manners towards them

They started chanting "Messi, Messi" which must have angered him the more

Now with this title, I'm sure all is forgiven.

Al hilal fans chanted messi
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins Al Nassr First Ever Kings Cup With 2 Goals (Photos) by NeoWanZaeed(m): 8:27pm On Aug 12, 2023
Jokerman:
The GOAT gives his all

Topscorers in 2023 (excluding friendlies) :-

๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ด Haaland: 29
๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡น RONALDO: 25
๐Ÿ‡ซ๐Ÿ‡ท Mbappe: 24
๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง Kane: 23
๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡ท Messi: 17

Unbelievable

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins Al Nassr First Ever Kings Cup With 2 Goals (Photos) by Miravik900(m): 8:27pm On Aug 12, 2023
Candidlady:
We all know who the GOAT ๐Ÿ is....

Who is that?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins Al Nassr First Ever Kings Cup With 2 Goals (Photos) by HBB1(m): 8:28pm On Aug 12, 2023
priceactionx:
Obembet will sleep well today cheesy

She will have wet dreams

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins Al Nassr First Ever Kings Cup With 2 Goals (Photos) by HBB1(m): 8:29pm On Aug 12, 2023
The cup resemble world-cup sha, so...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins Al Nassr First Ever Kings Cup With 2 Goals (Photos) by MentalCase98: 8:31pm On Aug 12, 2023
Na why dem dey call am GOAT!

This man will be 75 still racking up awards in the Somalian league.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins Al Nassr First Ever Kings Cup With 2 Goals (Photos) by Ezyp(m): 8:31pm On Aug 12, 2023
Jeffrey22:
9 men

Like they got 2 red cards ?
A player and their coach.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins Al Nassr First Ever Kings Cup With 2 Goals (Photos) by Nobody: 8:32pm On Aug 12, 2023
HBB1:

She will have wet dreams
He is a guy oooo
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins Al Nassr First Ever Kings Cup With 2 Goals (Photos) by mesokurtic: 8:32pm On Aug 12, 2023
Ronaldo is my blood brother
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins Al Nassr First Ever Kings Cup With 2 Goals (Photos) by spencekat(m): 8:33pm On Aug 12, 2023
WriterNig:

๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿคฃ
Na true naa
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins Al Nassr First Ever Kings Cup With 2 Goals (Photos) by Alchemy528: 8:35pm On Aug 12, 2023
His only being assisted nothing else
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins Al Nassr First Ever Kings Cup With 2 Goals (Photos) by MentalCase98: 8:35pm On Aug 12, 2023
decatalyst:
He suffered in that game.

I was just shouting to my TV screen all of the time.

The standard in that league is so low. Some of the so called players should be barbers, factory workers๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Sadio Mane was so frustrated and missing for most of the game.

Ultimately, it was like watching kids run at every direction the ball went๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

You watched the game? Where?

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins Al Nassr First Ever Kings Cup With 2 Goals (Photos) by sisisioge: 8:36pm On Aug 12, 2023
Yippppy! I'm so glad he got to shine! The guy wahala too much but he works so hard and deserves the win. Cheers to more wins๐Ÿฆพ

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins Al Nassr First Ever Kings Cup With 2 Goals (Photos) by Showguyz: 8:39pm On Aug 12, 2023
they gave him a mini world cup ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins Al Nassr First Ever Kings Cup With 2 Goals (Photos) by Chibuzoripob: 8:40pm On Aug 12, 2023
cool proudly the ๐Ÿ cool.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins Al Nassr First Ever Kings Cup With 2 Goals (Photos) by sslcrypt: 8:40pm On Aug 12, 2023
rinzaugustine:
Was suprised to see di Maria in Saudi league..seems they are bent on buying all the best stars from Europe

Players that have given their quota and have nothing else to give, is who they are signing. A young man with skills and ambitious won't sign for Saudi. They will go the China route, it's all hype for now.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins Al Nassr First Ever Kings Cup With 2 Goals (Photos) by tuzle(m): 8:42pm On Aug 12, 2023
rinzaugustine:
Was suprised to see di Maria in Saudi league..seems they are bent on buying all the best stars from Europe
di maria ke, I am surprised to see ur message. Di maria is in benfica

3 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins Al Nassr First Ever Kings Cup With 2 Goals (Photos) by GODPUNISHALABI: 8:42pm On Aug 12, 2023
See as him dey celebrate like say him win world cup grin ode

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins Al Nassr First Ever Kings Cup With 2 Goals (Photos) by Chibuzoripob: 8:43pm On Aug 12, 2023
Candidlady:
We all know who the GOAT ๐Ÿ is....
ORORO ORORO OROROOOOOOOO IS THE AUTHENTIC CONFAM ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins Al Nassr First Ever Kings Cup With 2 Goals (Photos) by Kingluqman(m): 8:44pm On Aug 12, 2023
decatalyst:
He suffered in that game.

I was just shouting to my TV screen all of the time.

The standard in that league is so low. Some of the so called players should be barbers, factory workers๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Sadio Mane was so frustrated and missing for most of the game.

Ultimately, it was like watching kids run at every direction the ball went๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
You no fit excel in life

Were!! Ankara Messi

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins Al Nassr First Ever Kings Cup With 2 Goals (Photos) by optimusprime2(m): 8:45pm On Aug 12, 2023
If clutch was a person...

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins Al Nassr First Ever Kings Cup With 2 Goals (Photos) by Amayabor1: 8:46pm On Aug 12, 2023
xristos:
this calls for a big celebration๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿ’ƒ

Let the contest begin.
US league is more farmercious cheesy than Saudi.. that's why messi can score easily

this is not today's talk abeg

Omo. I saw the inter Miami's last match. That league worst pass farmer's league abeg. grin grin.

10 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins Al Nassr First Ever Kings Cup With 2 Goals (Photos) by Chibuzoripob: 8:47pm On Aug 12, 2023
cool He is a legend. He'll soon abandon them ho better club
grandstar:
When he first got there, he was not scoring and the club owners and fans were disappointed. He too displayed some bad manners towards them

They started chanting "Messi, Messi" which must have angered him the more

Now with this title, I'm sure all is forgiven.

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins Al Nassr First Ever Kings Cup With 2 Goals (Photos) by ChristianMuslim: 8:47pm On Aug 12, 2023
Cup na cup abeg.. Congrats dude.. even though im Messi Fan( the real GOAT)..
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins Al Nassr First Ever Kings Cup With 2 Goals (Photos) by Fira09(m): 8:47pm On Aug 12, 2023
Proper Trash๐Ÿ—‘๏ธ.

๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก's & ๐Ÿท๐Ÿท's overhyping Penaldo.

Pendu should at least reach the finale of a World Cup then he could be compared to Messi's(GOAT) boot.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins Al Nassr First Ever Kings Cup With 2 Goals (Photos) by osazsky(m): 8:49pm On Aug 12, 2023
Y is he happy...this stupid wahali taliahi league even a cow will score 100 goals in dis barbers league spits..irrelevant cup..anybody can paint a rubber cup with gold...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins Al Nassr First Ever Kings Cup With 2 Goals (Photos) by JoshTim: 8:49pm On Aug 12, 2023
ThatFairGuy1:
I love this Ronaldo of a player.

He plays the role of a Coach with the way he plays football with his teammates.

He practically tutors them football in matches.

To my own perspective about their years of career so far,
Ronaldo First
Messi trails behind him.
You know nothing about football. Stick to golf.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tyson Vs Trump: Your Employee Today Could Become Your President Or Boss Tomorrow / Sylvester Igboun Buys 2017 G-wagon Worth $129000 / Jay-Jay Okocha & Wife, Nkechi Celebrate 25th Wedding Anniversary In Maldives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.