Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,209 members, 7,822,079 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:50 AM

Cristiano Ronaldo Wins Al Nassr First Ever Kings Cup With 2 Goals (Photos) - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo Wins Al Nassr First Ever Kings Cup With 2 Goals (Photos) (45053 Views)

The Moment Daniel Amokachi Substituted Himself On And Scored 2 Goals(throw Back) / Why Lionel Messi Scored 2 Goals Through My Legs - Chelsea Goalkeeper, Courtois / Cristiano Ronaldo Wins 2017 Ballon D’or; His 5th Award (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins Al Nassr First Ever Kings Cup With 2 Goals (Photos) by Staru1(m): 1:01am On Aug 13, 2023
my man.......
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins Al Nassr First Ever Kings Cup With 2 Goals (Photos) by vickydevoka(m): 2:37am On Aug 13, 2023
rinzaugustine:
Was suprised to see di Maria in Saudi league..seems they are bent on buying all the best stars from Europe
Use Google n confirm first. Di Maria is in Benefica. He played a friendly match with Saudi team
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins Al Nassr First Ever Kings Cup With 2 Goals (Photos) by Pimine: 2:52am On Aug 13, 2023
grandstar:
When he first got there, he was not scoring and the club owners and fans were disappointed. He too displayed some bad manners towards them

They started chanting "Messi, Messi" which must have angered him the more

Now with this title, I'm sure all is forgiven.

How you can tell a lie with such confidence beats me. The people chanting "Messi" are fans of a rival club. And who said Ronaldo hasn't been scoring?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins Al Nassr First Ever Kings Cup With 2 Goals (Photos) by grandstar(m): 3:27am On Aug 13, 2023
Pimine:

How you can tell a lie with such confidence beats me. The people chanting "Messi" are fans of a rival club. And who said Ronaldo hasn't been scoring?

It's actually what I watched on FaceBook.

Yes, I should have been circumspect but one of the club owners did express dissatisfaction regarding his performance.

Their expectations were probably too high so soon. Even Messi displayed no magic when he first arrived at PSG.

I'll make soon corrections to what I wrote.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins Al Nassr First Ever Kings Cup With 2 Goals (Photos) by MASTERMIND04(m): 3:33am On Aug 13, 2023
Ororo always delivers. The only football GOAT.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins Al Nassr First Ever Kings Cup With 2 Goals (Photos) by grandstar(m): 3:34am On Aug 13, 2023
Pimine:

Also, read the article below.

https://in.mashable.com/culture/46337/cristiano-ronaldos-poor-performances-in-saudi-pro-league-leaves-al-nassr-director-fumed-says-i-have
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins Al Nassr First Ever Kings Cup With 2 Goals (Photos) by grandstar(m): 3:37am On Aug 13, 2023
rolams:

How many matches did he played before his first goal? Go and check the record. He score in their friendly. He was never a failure in Saudi. He has played for the club just only 25 times and scored 20 goals. No goal scarcity for him abeg.

What I wrote was based on articles like this below. It's not fiction. Too much rested on his shoulders by the club owners.

https://in.mashable.com/culture/46337/cristiano-ronaldos-poor-performances-in-saudi-pro-league-leaves-al-nassr-director-fumed-says-i-have
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins Al Nassr First Ever Kings Cup With 2 Goals (Photos) by grandstar(m): 3:37am On Aug 13, 2023
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins Al Nassr First Ever Kings Cup With 2 Goals (Photos) by ikoroduarea: 4:32am On Aug 13, 2023
Anything to make his fans happy Lol

At least his fans can now rest after seeing him winning lookalike world cup.. grin

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins Al Nassr First Ever Kings Cup With 2 Goals (Photos) by tosinjay(m): 5:06am On Aug 13, 2023
No be penalty? Because na penaldo
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins Al Nassr First Ever Kings Cup With 2 Goals (Photos) by adedayoa2(f): 5:19am On Aug 13, 2023
SyrusdeHansome:
He doesn't give a damn abt ur opinion of him. He's not loved by the football governing body but he keeps disappointing them. U're my real Goat bro. God bless u.
Who cares, CR7 for the street.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins Al Nassr First Ever Kings Cup With 2 Goals (Photos) by LaIabobo: 6:38am On Aug 13, 2023
rinzaugustine:
Was suprised to see di Maria in Saudi league..seems they are bent on buying all the best stars from Europe

Di maria?? He plays for benfica
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins Al Nassr First Ever Kings Cup With 2 Goals (Photos) by Akuruoulo(m): 7:28am On Aug 13, 2023
rinzaugustine:
Di Maria is in benfica
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins Al Nassr First Ever Kings Cup With 2 Goals (Photos) by Akuruoulo(m): 7:29am On Aug 13, 2023
decatalyst:
He suffered in that game.

I was just shouting to my TV screen all of the time.

The standard in that league is so low. Some of the so called players should be barbers, factory workersπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Sadio Mane was so frustrated and missing for most of the game.

Ultimately, it was like watching kids run at every direction the ball went🀣🀣🀣
Low standard and sadio mane went missing
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins Al Nassr First Ever Kings Cup With 2 Goals (Photos) by Thewesterner(m): 7:57am On Aug 13, 2023
Congratulations my G. O. A. T
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins Al Nassr First Ever Kings Cup With 2 Goals (Photos) by Pimine: 8:00am On Aug 13, 2023
grandstar:

It's actually what I watched on FaceBook.

Yes, I should have been circumspect but one of the club owners did express dissatisfaction regarding his performance.

Their expectations were probably too high so soon. Even Messi displayed no magic when he first arrived at PSG.

I'll make soon corrections to what I wrote.
I apologize for calling you a liar. Happy Sunday bro.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins Al Nassr First Ever Kings Cup With 2 Goals (Photos) by Miravik900(m): 8:02am On Aug 13, 2023
adedayoa2:
Who cares, CR7 for the street.

I love you shocked

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins Al Nassr First Ever Kings Cup With 2 Goals (Photos) by rolams(m): 8:25am On Aug 13, 2023
grandstar:

What I wrote was based on articles like this below. It's not fiction. Too much rested on his shoulders by the club owners.

What the media say or what we see or watch?

Oh was he expected to be scoring 10 goals per match? Pls, try and watch him on beIN sports, you will understand.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins Al Nassr First Ever Kings Cup With 2 Goals (Photos) by rolams(m): 8:28am On Aug 13, 2023
Pimine:

I dey tell you.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins Al Nassr First Ever Kings Cup With 2 Goals (Photos) by Mrfixiit: 8:44am On Aug 13, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
Ororo 🐐🐐🐐. They came from behind to win
With 9 men against 11. He's truly the GOAT
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins Al Nassr First Ever Kings Cup With 2 Goals (Photos) by Bimpe29: 9:02am On Aug 13, 2023
Congratulations CR7, an indisputable 🐐!

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins Al Nassr First Ever Kings Cup With 2 Goals (Photos) by Nobodysboo(m): 9:23am On Aug 13, 2023
My goat

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins Al Nassr First Ever Kings Cup With 2 Goals (Photos) by Chidolalar: 10:21am On Aug 13, 2023
Cameldo penaldo is d only player to win d world cup after d world cup tournament πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Give d useless penalty king his usual Dubai d'or and Arab d'or make him take hold body from d severe pains him and his fellow brainless penaldogs have been passing through since 18th of DecemberπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Ekuke shit and useless penaldo dey form rottweiler like d undisputed GOAT Messi πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins Al Nassr First Ever Kings Cup With 2 Goals (Photos) by anyamt50(m): 10:36am On Aug 13, 2023
WriterNig:
@Sportsbible tweeted;

❀️ ❀️ ❀️ ❀️ ❀️ ❀️

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins Al Nassr First Ever Kings Cup With 2 Goals (Photos) by decatalyst(m): 11:53am On Aug 13, 2023
Akuruoulo:

Low standard and sadio mane went missing

You obviously didn't see the match.

And I think you have hate in your heart towards Cristiano.

I don't know why someone would hate an hard worker and an example to modern day athlete.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins Al Nassr First Ever Kings Cup With 2 Goals (Photos) by decatalyst(m): 11:56am On Aug 13, 2023
zinaunreal:

Guy go and sit down. You don't know football

I doubt you saw the game.

And to just type "you don't know football" without having an idea of who is in the other side is not smart.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins Al Nassr First Ever Kings Cup With 2 Goals (Photos) by fineberry(m): 11:58am On Aug 13, 2023
Na pikin you be Cr7
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins Al Nassr First Ever Kings Cup With 2 Goals (Photos) by ufuosman(m): 12:05pm On Aug 13, 2023
CR7
Big 🐐
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins Al Nassr First Ever Kings Cup With 2 Goals (Photos) by KingDash09(m): 12:37pm On Aug 13, 2023
Bros I swear... that friendly wey them play with inter one player for Ronaldo team go dey count him teammates cause inter hold them with possession πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
decatalyst:
He suffered in that game.

I was just shouting to my TV screen all of the time.

The standard in that league is so low. Some of the so called players should be barbers, factory workersπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Sadio Mane was so frustrated and missing for most of the game.

Ultimately, it was like watching kids run at every direction the ball went🀣🀣🀣
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins Al Nassr First Ever Kings Cup With 2 Goals (Photos) by Chidolalar: 1:30pm On Aug 13, 2023
Pristiano Penaldo the hard worker that has played and scored the highest number of dubious and corrupt penalties in d history of football πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Always scoring useless goalsπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Imagine only one player to be given
181 penalties by corrupt football governing bodies.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Unah go explain tire. No world cup no evidence πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins Al Nassr First Ever Kings Cup With 2 Goals (Photos) by Slimwhyt(m): 2:40pm On Aug 13, 2023
rinzaugustine:

E get another di Maria way we no know?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins Al Nassr First Ever Kings Cup With 2 Goals (Photos) by zinaunreal(m): 3:50pm On Aug 13, 2023
decatalyst:

I doubt you saw the game.

And to just type "you don't know football" without having an idea of who is in the other side is not smart.

I say you don't know football . Sit your ass down. I don't think you know how rugged saudi league is with their hot weather. If Messi have mind let him go there. Rather he choose to play with people working at part time at Mcdonalds

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sylvester Igboun Buys 2017 G-wagon Worth $129000 / Tyson Vs Trump: Your Employee Today Could Become Your President Or Boss Tomorrow / Anthony Joshua Shows Off Ripped Physique Ahead Of Boxing Showdown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.