Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,184 members, 7,811,472 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:22 PM

Forex Or Crypto. Which Would You Choose And Why - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Forex Or Crypto. Which Would You Choose And Why (1190 Views)

FOREX Or CRYPTO: Which Should You Venture Into? / How Can I Withdraw My Crypto Which Wallet Pays To Local Account / Buy Cheap Data @ N460/1GB. 5% Discount On Airtime Purchase. Pay Naira Or Crypto (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Forex Or Crypto. Which Would You Choose And Why by Greatdober: 7:25pm On Aug 12, 2023
I've heard people say they prefer forex to crypto cause crypto is full of uncertainty.
I've also heard seen people that prefer crypto to forex cause they say some coins can really do wonders.
Personally I prefer forex to crypto because it matches my psychology.
What about you?

1 Like

Re: Forex Or Crypto. Which Would You Choose And Why by atuagbo: 5:35am On Aug 21, 2023
An experience trader makes money (thousands) daily in Crypto by scrapping. Very easy to make money in trading Crypto than in Forex. Just be patient to get your100% confirmation from your trading strategie(s) and Technical Indicators before placing your trade, do not rush. With 15-20% leverage, take profit at 30-40%. You can go 20 trades without a lose.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Or Crypto. Which Would You Choose And Why by rainlover(m): 4:25pm On Aug 21, 2023
I started with binance futures, but now trade FX. I prefer forex.

1 Like

Re: Forex Or Crypto. Which Would You Choose And Why by Greatdober: 4:07am On Aug 22, 2023
atuagbo:
An experience trader makes money (thousands) daily in Crypto by scrapping. Very easy to make money in trading Crypto than in Forex. Just be patient to get your100% confirmation from your trading strategie(s) and Technical Indicators before placing your trade, do not rush. With 15-20% leverage, take profit at 30-40%. You can go 20 trades without a lose.
You're actually wrong.
It's easier to scalp in forex than crypto because forex is much more volatile. And crypto is known for messing people up.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Or Crypto. Which Would You Choose And Why by atuagbo: 4:26am On Aug 24, 2023
I am very very wrong.
Greatdober:

You're actually wrong.
It's easier to scalp in forex than crypto because forex is much more volatile. And crypto is known for messing people up.

Re: Forex Or Crypto. Which Would You Choose And Why by Miraculous321: 7:56am On Aug 24, 2023
atuagbo:
I am very very wrong.
Lol
If I start dropping screenshots, you sef go shock..
Sometimes Ii do 300% of my equiy..
Sometimes 1000%

1 Like

Re: Forex Or Crypto. Which Would You Choose And Why by demanuel(m): 2:02pm On Aug 27, 2023
rainlover:
I started with binance futures, but now trade FX. I prefer forex.
Good day boss,
I sent a pm.
I want to get started on forex trading.
Can you help me with tips, resources, and relevant tools to get started?

Thank you.
Re: Forex Or Crypto. Which Would You Choose And Why by rainlover(m): 2:29pm On Aug 27, 2023
demanuel:

Good day boss,
I sent a pm.
I want to get started on forex trading.
Can you help me with tips, resources, and relevant tools to get started?

Thank you.
First thing first
Join nairaland FTA

Since you're just getting started, babypips.com have enough resources to see you through the basics
Re: Forex Or Crypto. Which Would You Choose And Why by demanuel(m): 2:36pm On Aug 27, 2023
rainlover:

First thing first
Join nairaland FTA

Since you're just getting started, babypips.com have enough resources to see you through the basics
Thank you.
You mean this?
https://www.nairaland.com/7504926/forex-trade-alerts-season-23
Re: Forex Or Crypto. Which Would You Choose And Why by rainlover(m): 3:06pm On Aug 27, 2023
Re: Forex Or Crypto. Which Would You Choose And Why by TommyAnthem(m): 10:39am On Aug 28, 2023
Please can you help me out, I need to learn this crypto trade.....I have sent you a mail if you don't mind. Thanks!
atuagbo:
Re: Forex Or Crypto. Which Would You Choose And Why by pvpzonevc: 12:42pm On Nov 07, 2023
If you are interested in investing, then regardless of your final decision, I recommend considering different security systems to manage your finances. By the way, I think carbon credit tokenization https://4irelabs.com/articles/refi-carbon-offsets-tokenization/ is pretty interesting, so google it to find out more. Modern blockchain technologies provide excellent conditions for secure investments.
Re: Forex Or Crypto. Which Would You Choose And Why by BrighterSyde: 3:38pm On Nov 07, 2023
Forex for me. With a bot life is made easy. Check my thread for more info.

1 Like

Re: Forex Or Crypto. Which Would You Choose And Why by Justicecreft: 10:12am On Dec 04, 2023
Crypto, started with forex and now into crypto, i trade a specific pair and my trade plan and strat works for it that's why I'm sticking with crypto.
Re: Forex Or Crypto. Which Would You Choose And Why by MaxSummers: 9:39pm On Apr 21
In the wild west of trading, choosing between forex and crypto can feel like wrangling bucking broncos! Both have their own risks and rewards. For me, forex feels a bit more established, like a trusty steed you can rely on. Crypto, well that's the young mustang, full of potential but could just as easily buck you off.
Re: Forex Or Crypto. Which Would You Choose And Why by Goldbw122(m): 11:19am On Apr 27
Forex is better than crypto, for a fact.

(1) (Reply)

Swimming Pool/fish Pond / Secret Method To Make Consistent Profit In Binary Option / The Plantain City Project

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.