Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,070 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

Please Who Can Mentor Me On This Business - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Please Who Can Mentor Me On This Business (608 Views)

Who Can Mentor/train Me On Agro Commodity Trading? / I Need Someone To Mentor Me On Bell Pepper And Sweet Corn Cultivation / Starting My Ugu Farming With My Friend And Mentor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Who Can Mentor Me On This Business by Emmex45(m): 7:53pm On Aug 12, 2023
Please I need a mentor to teach me how to buy agriculture produce ( crops and animals), finished or processed food, from one side of Nigeria and sell it at the other side of the country. The business can either be large scale or small scale.

Please if you are willing, comment with your contact details and price if necessary.

Also you can suggest a course you wish I can attend or purchase.
Your relies will go a long way.

Note: the mentorship can be online or offline (preferably).
Re: Please Who Can Mentor Me On This Business by Nobody: 7:54pm On Aug 12, 2023
Check this monika onlinefarmstore

1 Like

Re: Please Who Can Mentor Me On This Business by wittywriter: 8:11pm On Aug 12, 2023
Emmex45:
Please I need a mentor to teach me how to buy agriculture produce ( crops and animals), finished or processed food, from one side of Nigeria and sell it at the other side of the country. The business can either be large scale or small scale.

Please if you are willing, comment with your contact details and price if necessary.

Also you can suggest a course you wish I can attend or purchase.
Your relies will go a long way.

Note: the mentorship can be online or offline (preferably).

Do you have land to farm? Do you have capital? Can you query well online with search engines?

Emmex45:

Do you have land to farm? No at this moment but wiling to get land if need arises
Do you have capital? I don't know the cost of capital to start
Can you query well online with search engines? Yes very well
Drop your digits you'll be linked to an expert into agroexport income means.

Wittyness
Re: Please Who Can Mentor Me On This Business by akinvest(m): 3:52am On Aug 13, 2023
Send me message on whatsapp: 08074052492.
Re: Please Who Can Mentor Me On This Business by Emmex45(m): 7:52am On Aug 13, 2023
wittywriter:

Do you have land to farm? Do you have capital? Can you query well online with search engines?

Wittyness

Do you have land to farm? No at this moment but wiling to get land if need arises
Do you have capital? I don't know the cost of capital to start
Can you query well online with search engines? Yes very well
Re: Please Who Can Mentor Me On This Business by Emmex45(m): 7:53am On Aug 13, 2023
IconicR:
Check this monika onlinefarmstore
Thank you
I will reachout to him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Who Can Mentor Me On This Business by dragon2(m): 9:32pm On Aug 19, 2023
Search shariff84 on nairaland or this link
https://www.nairaland.com/4907998/updated-price-grains-location.
You will learn a lot by reading the posts.
Re: Please Who Can Mentor Me On This Business by Bioboy1213(m): 4:15am On Aug 21, 2023
Whatsapp 08137084689

(1) (Reply)

World Bank Pledges $500m To Support Agriculture In Nigeria / Urgent Fish Feed Raw Materials Needed / Agriprenuers-the Big Buzz In Uniport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.