Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,210 members, 7,829,342 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

Man Involved In Ghastly Motor Accident In Anambra. Do You Know Him? (Graphic) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Man Involved In Ghastly Motor Accident In Anambra. Do You Know Him? (Graphic) (56744 Views)

Man Involved In An Accident As His Car Tumbles (photos) / Christian Emeka Ibeagwa Dies In U.S.A. Do You Know Him? / Man Knocked Down By Hit & Run Driver In Nnewi. Do You Know Him? (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Involved In Ghastly Motor Accident In Anambra. Do You Know Him? (Graphic) by tenpipsperday: 10:18am On Aug 13, 2023
Drsmartphilips:
he could be one of the people that wished tinubu dead

I knew it won't be long before a fool shows up so I was never surprised to see your stupidity. All those that rigged election for the drug lord are still living and will live forever

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Involved In Ghastly Motor Accident In Anambra. Do You Know Him? (Graphic) by Juliearth(f): 10:21am On Aug 13, 2023
TheGiftedOne:
Damn! May he pull through.

Amen
Re: Man Involved In Ghastly Motor Accident In Anambra. Do You Know Him? (Graphic) by BabaIbo: 10:21am On Aug 13, 2023
Drsmartphilips:

Do you know what will happen to you the next minute?

You go just open mouth waah!

2 Likes

Re: Man Involved In Ghastly Motor Accident In Anambra. Do You Know Him? (Graphic) by soloehis(m): 10:44am On Aug 13, 2023
Drsmartphilips:
show some empathy ..it could be you or your loved one tomorrow. Don't mock any one battling life challenges. Your life is not also guaranteed.
Re: Man Involved In Ghastly Motor Accident In Anambra. Do You Know Him? (Graphic) by grandstar(m): 11:17am On Aug 13, 2023
post=125069132:
Another Terrible News, Trending Right Now.

Don't Forget, Bring This Sad News

grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man Involved In Ghastly Motor Accident In Anambra. Do You Know Him? (Graphic) by Felaincarnated: 11:27am On Aug 13, 2023
U are just a demented fvvl
Drsmartphilips:

1 Like

Re: Man Involved In Ghastly Motor Accident In Anambra. Do You Know Him? (Graphic) by snowball11(m): 11:37am On Aug 13, 2023
Drsmartphilips:

To think this idiot moniker carries Drsmart is beyond me! undecided
Re: Man Involved In Ghastly Motor Accident In Anambra. Do You Know Him? (Graphic) by NaijaCover(m): 11:38am On Aug 13, 2023
grandstar:

grin grin grin grin grin

Do You Really Know ?
Re: Man Involved In Ghastly Motor Accident In Anambra. Do You Know Him? (Graphic) by Intergrated: 11:39am On Aug 13, 2023
Drsmartphilips:
you enjoy the curses placed on you and your family. Continue
Re: Man Involved In Ghastly Motor Accident In Anambra. Do You Know Him? (Graphic) by pikechukwu6(m): 11:41am On Aug 13, 2023
Quick recovery to him...
Re: Man Involved In Ghastly Motor Accident In Anambra. Do You Know Him? (Graphic) by ufuosman(m): 11:53am On Aug 13, 2023
Speed recovery
Re: Man Involved In Ghastly Motor Accident In Anambra. Do You Know Him? (Graphic) by Intelcorei7: 12:13pm On Aug 13, 2023
ufuosman:
Speed recovery
He is dead
Re: Man Involved In Ghastly Motor Accident In Anambra. Do You Know Him? (Graphic) by seborrhic: 12:15pm On Aug 13, 2023
post=125069132:
Another Terrible News, Trending Right Now.

Don't Forget, Bring This Sad News
Disconnected oxygen tube.
The man is sadly RIP.
Re: Man Involved In Ghastly Motor Accident In Anambra. Do You Know Him? (Graphic) by fineberry(m): 12:16pm On Aug 13, 2023
Op please, do you find any form of identity on him. He so much like someone that I know o. Please urgent response.
Re: Man Involved In Ghastly Motor Accident In Anambra. Do You Know Him? (Graphic) by ikorodureporta: 12:24pm On Aug 13, 2023
no b Eedris Abdukkareem b dat undecided
Re: Man Involved In Ghastly Motor Accident In Anambra. Do You Know Him? (Graphic) by sonssyo: 12:31pm On Aug 13, 2023
The stuff on the face is not connected,just as in the comment section,the guy is dead,so sorry your country failed you. I don't pray for accidents even for my enemy,so brutal, last 3 years accident impact still dey person body, buy I give God the glory cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Man Involved In Ghastly Motor Accident In Anambra. Do You Know Him? (Graphic) by Alpharey: 12:59pm On Aug 13, 2023
Fugazy2023:

No where is safe and you are still alive? Just commenting rubbish for commenting sake

So insecurity means everybody should be dead. Hope it is not what am thinking 🤣🤣?
Re: Man Involved In Ghastly Motor Accident In Anambra. Do You Know Him? (Graphic) by lailo: 1:36pm On Aug 13, 2023
By the time this people kill everybody in Anambra, we will know what remains undecided
Re: Man Involved In Ghastly Motor Accident In Anambra. Do You Know Him? (Graphic) by magzey: 2:26pm On Aug 13, 2023
Fugazy2023:

No where is safe and you are still alive? Just commenting rubbish for commenting sake
Thank you ,some people don't have the brain to even be on social media.
No where is safe Kii him Dere 😂 grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man Involved In Ghastly Motor Accident In Anambra. Do You Know Him? (Graphic) by Chetas81(m): 3:14pm On Aug 13, 2023
zangaozanga:
no where is safe for Nigeria
make it saved to live,no miracle anywhere
Re: Man Involved In Ghastly Motor Accident In Anambra. Do You Know Him? (Graphic) by Drsmartphilips: 3:23pm On Aug 13, 2023
Intergrated:
you enjoy the curses placed on you and your family. Continue
who jah bless no man curse,the curse destroys you and your generations, it won't be well with all of you
Re: Man Involved In Ghastly Motor Accident In Anambra. Do You Know Him? (Graphic) by Drsmartphilips: 3:23pm On Aug 13, 2023
snowball11:

To think this idiot moniker carries Drsmart is beyond me! undecided
how is your leprous father
Re: Man Involved In Ghastly Motor Accident In Anambra. Do You Know Him? (Graphic) by Drsmartphilips: 3:24pm On Aug 13, 2023
Felaincarnated:
U are just a demented fvvl
your crippled mother is demented
Re: Man Involved In Ghastly Motor Accident In Anambra. Do You Know Him? (Graphic) by Drsmartphilips: 3:24pm On Aug 13, 2023
soloehis:
show some empathy ..it could be you or your loved one tomorrow. Don't mock any one battling life challenges. Your life is not also guaranteed.
it can't be me
Re: Man Involved In Ghastly Motor Accident In Anambra. Do You Know Him? (Graphic) by Drsmartphilips: 3:25pm On Aug 13, 2023
BabaIbo:

Do you know what will happen to you the next minute?

You go just open mouth waah!
nothing will happen to me,I serve the most high
Re: Man Involved In Ghastly Motor Accident In Anambra. Do You Know Him? (Graphic) by Drsmartphilips: 3:26pm On Aug 13, 2023
tenpipsperday:

I knew it won't be long before a fool shows up so I was never surprised to see your stupidity. All those that rigged election for the drug lord are still living and will live forever
you have been noticed,run back to your cage bingo
Re: Man Involved In Ghastly Motor Accident In Anambra. Do You Know Him? (Graphic) by Drsmartphilips: 3:27pm On Aug 13, 2023
NLegendforte:

A bastard had spoken
I bleeped your mom to
Re: Man Involved In Ghastly Motor Accident In Anambra. Do You Know Him? (Graphic) by Drsmartphilips: 3:28pm On Aug 13, 2023
JealousCobra:

Na to send a cruise missiles in your brain 🤠
I have sent shahed 16 drone to wipe your brains
Re: Man Involved In Ghastly Motor Accident In Anambra. Do You Know Him? (Graphic) by Intergrated: 3:32pm On Aug 13, 2023
Drsmartphilips:
who jah bless no man curse,the curse destroys you and your generations, it won't be well with all of you
jah dey bless foolish people?
Re: Man Involved In Ghastly Motor Accident In Anambra. Do You Know Him? (Graphic) by Drsmartphilips: 3:33pm On Aug 13, 2023
Funflipper:

I have the same thoughts too but just don't want to put anything down because I know the woke bastards are all over social media. They run their dirty mouths as if they have death in their pockets. Set of brainless entitled idiots.
I have 4 of them that said tinubu would die but all of them are dead now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mother And Child Burnt In Onitsha Fire Incident In Anambra (Graphic Pix) / Andy Uba Lands His Private Jet At Anambra Int'l Airport: Video / Airpeace: Onyema On Board As Flight Attendant In Training (Video, Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.