Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,873 members, 7,828,112 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

Man Involved In Ghastly Motor Accident In Anambra. Do You Know Him? (Graphic) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Man Involved In Ghastly Motor Accident In Anambra. Do You Know Him? (Graphic) (56735 Views)

Man Involved In An Accident As His Car Tumbles (photos) / Christian Emeka Ibeagwa Dies In U.S.A. Do You Know Him? / Man Knocked Down By Hit & Run Driver In Nnewi. Do You Know Him? (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Involved In Ghastly Motor Accident In Anambra. Do You Know Him? (Graphic) by Drsmartphilips: 3:38pm On Aug 13, 2023
Intergrated:
jah dey bless foolish people?
is your father foolish
Re: Man Involved In Ghastly Motor Accident In Anambra. Do You Know Him? (Graphic) by Felaincarnated: 4:01pm On Aug 13, 2023
Go fvck ur mother to death. Miserable b@$tard
Drsmartphilips:
your crippled mother is demented
Re: Man Involved In Ghastly Motor Accident In Anambra. Do You Know Him? (Graphic) by JealousCobra(m): 4:03pm On Aug 13, 2023
Drsmartphilips:
I have sent shahed 16 drone to wipe your brains

As you sent the ones that wiped your parents brains 😎
Re: Man Involved In Ghastly Motor Accident In Anambra. Do You Know Him? (Graphic) by Sultty(m): 4:52pm On Aug 13, 2023
illicit:
No

I pray for him
dey play. Person that have already gave up the ghost (look at the pic well). the hospital are just looking for a way to recover the money for the oxygen used prior to his death. Hospitals in naija are so evil just as the politicians
Re: Man Involved In Ghastly Motor Accident In Anambra. Do You Know Him? (Graphic) by kingsceemark(m): 4:57pm On Aug 13, 2023
Drsmartphilips:
he could be one of the people that wished tinubu dead

мαу ωнαт уσυ нανє ιи мιи∂ αgαιиѕт тнαт нєℓρℓєѕѕ мαи вєfαℓℓ уσυ αи∂ уσυ αgαιи ιи ʝєѕυѕ ¢няιѕт иαмє∂ αмєи

Re: Man Involved In Ghastly Motor Accident In Anambra. Do You Know Him? (Graphic) by soloehis(m): 5:11pm On Aug 13, 2023
Drsmartphilips:
it can't be me
so you think?that guy battling with his life never bargained for this..but unfortunately he had no knowledge that this was going to befall him. Be human.
Re: Man Involved In Ghastly Motor Accident In Anambra. Do You Know Him? (Graphic) by snowball11(m): 5:33pm On Aug 13, 2023
Drsmartphilips:
how is your leprous father

Never knew you had leprosy! undecided

Apologies for quoting an idiotic leprous patient! grin
Re: Man Involved In Ghastly Motor Accident In Anambra. Do You Know Him? (Graphic) by Funflipper: 5:47pm On Aug 13, 2023
Drsmartphilips:
I have 4 of them that said tinubu would die but all of them are dead now

Just imagine

1 Like

Re: Man Involved In Ghastly Motor Accident In Anambra. Do You Know Him? (Graphic) by BabaIbo: 6:37pm On Aug 13, 2023
Drsmartphilips:
nothing will happen to me,I serve the most high

You serve the most high but your act and way doesn't reflect what you claim to be.

You're not better than a pharisee and those kind of people Jesus Christ talked about when He said "some will say Father I worked in your name..." when he was telling His disciples about the kingdom of God.
Re: Man Involved In Ghastly Motor Accident In Anambra. Do You Know Him? (Graphic) by brightDdon(m): 9:21pm On Aug 13, 2023
kestolove95:
God may never cover our news

Amen oo
Re: Man Involved In Ghastly Motor Accident In Anambra. Do You Know Him? (Graphic) by Drsmartphilips: 9:26pm On Aug 13, 2023
BabaIbo:

You serve the most high but your act and way doesn't reflect what you claim to be.

You're not better than a pharisee and those kind of people Jesus Christ talked about when He said "some will say Father I worked in your name..." when he was telling His disciples about the kingdom of God.
preacher man go and spread the gospel to your fellow lowlives
Re: Man Involved In Ghastly Motor Accident In Anambra. Do You Know Him? (Graphic) by Drsmartphilips: 9:27pm On Aug 13, 2023
snowball11:

Never knew you had leprosy! undecided

Apologies for quoting an idiotic leprous patient! grin
your mama is leprous too, what a sad family you come from
Re: Man Involved In Ghastly Motor Accident In Anambra. Do You Know Him? (Graphic) by Drsmartphilips: 9:28pm On Aug 13, 2023
soloehis:
so you think?that guy battling with his life never bargained for this..but unfortunately he had no knowledge that this was going to befall him. Be human.
I am human,I am trying to educate your brothers who wish people dead because of differences
Re: Man Involved In Ghastly Motor Accident In Anambra. Do You Know Him? (Graphic) by Drsmartphilips: 9:29pm On Aug 13, 2023
kingsceemark:

мαу ωнαт уσυ нανє ιи мιи∂ αgαιиѕт тнαт нєℓρℓєѕѕ мαи вєfαℓℓ уσυ αи∂ уσυ αgαιи ιи ʝєѕυѕ ¢няιѕт иαмє∂ αмєи
you will die miserably,ma gbo iku e loruko jesu kristi
Re: Man Involved In Ghastly Motor Accident In Anambra. Do You Know Him? (Graphic) by Drsmartphilips: 9:30pm On Aug 13, 2023
JealousCobra:

As you sent the ones that wiped your parents brains 😎
no a dog ate your parents brains
Re: Man Involved In Ghastly Motor Accident In Anambra. Do You Know Him? (Graphic) by Drsmartphilips: 9:30pm On Aug 13, 2023
Felaincarnated:
Go fvck ur mother to death. Miserable b@$tard
I just bleeped your mom you cretin
Re: Man Involved In Ghastly Motor Accident In Anambra. Do You Know Him? (Graphic) by Drsmartphilips: 9:32pm On Aug 13, 2023
Intergrated:
jah dey bless foolish people?
are you not a fool?
Re: Man Involved In Ghastly Motor Accident In Anambra. Do You Know Him? (Graphic) by JealousCobra(m): 9:58pm On Aug 13, 2023
Drsmartphilips:
na dog ate my parents brains

Fool 🤠
Re: Man Involved In Ghastly Motor Accident In Anambra. Do You Know Him? (Graphic) by snowball11(m): 10:00pm On Aug 13, 2023
Drsmartphilips:
your mama is leprous too, what a sad family you come from

And the idiotic leprous agbado muncher is still quoting me! undecided

I never knew your leprosy is inherited! undecided
Now, run along and look for a dry corn to eat as that seem to be the only food eaten this days by Agbadoriqns in the Renewed Shege Banza regime of the idiot you all votec for! grin
Re: Man Involved In Ghastly Motor Accident In Anambra. Do You Know Him? (Graphic) by Felaincarnated: 10:01pm On Aug 13, 2023
Wit ur biro cover d^ck? Go dock ur sis wit it lil boy
Drsmartphilips:
I just bleeped your mom you cretin
Re: Man Involved In Ghastly Motor Accident In Anambra. Do You Know Him? (Graphic) by OdefaGirl(f): 10:12pm On Aug 13, 2023
starbuck:
He has been identified and luck wasn't on him because he died

Ohhh😭😭😭😭😭
Re: Man Involved In Ghastly Motor Accident In Anambra. Do You Know Him? (Graphic) by BabaIbo: 10:17pm On Aug 13, 2023
Drsmartphilips:
preacher man go and spread the gospel to your fellow lowlives

You're a con fused hu man.

I'm sure you have not eaten this night but you're here calling someone who can help your life a lowlife. That is how you people miss because of your uncouthness.

Anyway, that is your problem, I'm done with you here.
Re: Man Involved In Ghastly Motor Accident In Anambra. Do You Know Him? (Graphic) by kingsceemark(m): 10:57pm On Aug 13, 2023
Drsmartphilips:
you will die miserably,ma gbo iku e loruko jesu kristi

вα¢к тσ тнє ѕєи∂єя

Re: Man Involved In Ghastly Motor Accident In Anambra. Do You Know Him? (Graphic) by Drsmartphilips: 2:16am On Aug 14, 2023
BabaIbo:

You're a con fused hu man.

I'm sure you have not eaten this night but you're here calling someone who can help your life a lowlife. That is how you people miss because of your uncouthness.

Anyway, that is your problem, I'm done with you here.
hear the fool brag, I gave your mom 50000 after I bleeped her,she lamented over how miserable your family is,have you eaten
Re: Man Involved In Ghastly Motor Accident In Anambra. Do You Know Him? (Graphic) by Drsmartphilips: 2:17am On Aug 14, 2023
Felaincarnated:
Wit ur biro cover d^ck? Go dock ur sis wit it lil boy
your mum knows what she drilled
Re: Man Involved In Ghastly Motor Accident In Anambra. Do You Know Him? (Graphic) by Drsmartphilips: 2:19am On Aug 14, 2023
snowball11:

And the idiotic leprous agbado muncher is still quoting me! undecided

I never knew your leprosy is inherited! undecided
Now, run along and look for a dry corn to eat as that seem to be the only food eaten this days by Agbadoriqns in the Renewed Shege Banza regime of the idiot you all votec for! grin
baby factory product,I am used to dealing with Igbos everywhere I go,there is no sensible igbo man on earth
Re: Man Involved In Ghastly Motor Accident In Anambra. Do You Know Him? (Graphic) by Drsmartphilips: 2:19am On Aug 14, 2023
JealousCobra:

Fool 🤠
oloriburuku
Re: Man Involved In Ghastly Motor Accident In Anambra. Do You Know Him? (Graphic) by snowball11(m): 7:46am On Aug 14, 2023
Drsmartphilips:
baby factory product,I am used to dealing with Igbos everywhere I go,there is no sensible igbo man on earth

Your stupidity and that of most idiots from your region is quite pathetic! undecided

Everybody on NL forum is igbo!

A very unfortunate being with in onsequential existence! grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mother And Child Burnt In Onitsha Fire Incident In Anambra (Graphic Pix) / Andy Uba Lands His Private Jet At Anambra Int'l Airport: Video / Seychelles Places A Ban On Nigerian Passport Holders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.