Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,755 members, 7,831,419 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:27 PM

Flight To Benue State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Flight To Benue State (890 Views)

Tinubu Takes Charter Flight To Saudi Arabia As Presidential Jet Develops Fault / Peter Obi Spotted In Lagos Boarding A Commercial Flight To Edo (Photos) / FG Donates 250 Bags Of Spoilt Beans, Other Items To Benue IDPs - Independent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Flight To Benue State by SanThiago: 11:16pm On Aug 12, 2023
Hello guys, I have an urgent task to accomplish so have to journey to Makurdi the Benue state capital.

I can see an available flight on Airpeace, but I still want to confirm if this flight to this destination is actually available and if anyone has used it before.

I will like to ask some questions about the flight through that route. Thank you.
Re: Flight To Benue State by waze63(m): 11:18pm On Aug 12, 2023
SanThiago:
Hello guys, I have .

I haven't used that before but I know someone I could ask.

A LIFE CHANGING ONE TIME OPPORTUNITY*

If you are seeing this and you are tired of living a life of little or no guarantee for success for tomorrow due to economy of Nigeria then cry no more.
Count yourself lucky.
I bring to you Beyond Infinity Group

RECEIVE FREE $50 THAT CAN CHANGE YOUR LIFE AND GENERATION FOREVER.

$200,000 WORTH OF COMPOUNDED PROFITS IN 6YEARS

$25,000 TO $152,000 YEARLY CAR AWARD.
AND MANY WEEKLY AND MONTHLY SALARY TO BE PAID.
REGISTER HERE.

DON'T MISS IT AT ALL.

please this is not a get rich quick scheme and you are not paying a dime if you register through that link.
All you need to do is register and become a member on Beyond Infinity, activate your telegram account and enjoy the dividends of the $50 P. I. F that will be paid for you by other members which be compounded for you as the engage in the activities of the company.
All the information you need is provided all the site and please don't joke with this if you are serious about changing your financial life story.
Since we are restricted from posting web pages here,
My pm is open for further enquiries

Or text me on whatsapp on 08032270997
Re: Flight To Benue State by Alchemy528: 11:25pm On Aug 12, 2023
Really
Re: Flight To Benue State by BoldBrainz(m): 1:54am On Aug 13, 2023
I didn't even know Benue State had an airport that serves the civilian populace.
Re: Flight To Benue State by SIONKPO1(m): 4:48am On Aug 13, 2023
Book a flight to Abuja or Kos,then continue the rest via Road
Re: Flight To Benue State by Saao(m): 7:24am On Aug 13, 2023
SIONKPO1:
Abuja or Enugu?

1 Like

Re: Flight To Benue State by Saao(m): 7:27am On Aug 13, 2023
SanThiago:
Hello guys, I have an urgent task to accomplish so have to journey to Makurdi the Benue state capital.

I can see an available flight on Airpeace, but I still want to confirm if this flight to this destination is actually available and if anyone has used it before.

I will like to ask some questions about the flight through that route. Thank you.
if you see an online ticket why not call the airliner to confirm the availability of flight. They use to be flight to markurdi during ortom tenure via special arrangements with the airliner then, I don't know if it continues with this present government.

1 Like

Re: Flight To Benue State by SIONKPO1(m): 2:08pm On Aug 13, 2023
Saao:
Abuja or Enugu?
Enugu but IPOB sit at home,i advice Abuja or Jos
Re: Flight To Benue State by deadkamalu: 2:14pm On Aug 13, 2023
For any reason don't drop in Enugu as the road from makurdi to enugu is a death trap. Fly to abuja and take a bus to makurdi the road is very good Nd new. alternatively you can book a flight to makurdi direct but they still have to stop in abuja before connecting to enugu
Re: Flight To Benue State by Saao(m): 2:57pm On Aug 13, 2023
SIONKPO1:

Enugu but IPOB sit at home,i advice Abuja or Jos
jos very far from Benue
Re: Flight To Benue State by SIONKPO1(m): 4:44pm On Aug 13, 2023
Saao:
jos very far from Benue
Abj is better
Re: Flight To Benue State by SanThiago: 5:06am On Aug 14, 2023
deadkamalu:
For any reason don't drop in Enugu as the road from makurdi to enugu is a death trap. Fly to abuja and take a bus to makurdi the road is very good Nd new. alternatively you can book a flight to makurdi direct but they still have to stop in abuja before connecting to enugu

I am actually going from Abuja. I don't have the luxury of time to sit 4-5 hours on the road as I have a very busy work schedule
Re: Flight To Benue State by SanThiago: 5:06am On Aug 14, 2023
Saao:
if you see an online ticket why not call the airliner to confirm the availability of flight. They use to be flight to markurdi during ortom tenure via special arrangements with the airliner then, I don't know if it continues with this present government.

Thanks for this. I will call today
Re: Flight To Benue State by SanThiago: 5:07am On Aug 14, 2023
BoldBrainz:
I didn't even know Benue State had an airport that serves the civilian populace.

They have, just don't know if it actually "serves the civilian populace"
Re: Flight To Benue State by SanThiago: 5:07am On Aug 14, 2023
SIONKPO1:

I am actually going from Abuja. I don't have the luxury of time to sit 4-5 hours on the road as I have a very busy work schedule
Re: Flight To Benue State by SanThiago: 5:09am On Aug 14, 2023
[quote author=waze63 post=125070208]

I haven't used that before but I know someone I could ask.

Please do ask and fill me in. Thanks
Re: Flight To Benue State by SIONKPO1(m): 5:34am On Aug 14, 2023
SanThiago:

Okay,Safe journey
Re: Flight To Benue State by deadkamalu: 7:43am On Aug 14, 2023
SanThiago:

it is a 3hours drive and the road is smooth. You can get a direct flight on Monday morning anyway
Re: Flight To Benue State by BoldBrainz(m): 8:03am On Aug 14, 2023
SanThiago:

They have, just don't know if it actually "serves the civilian populace"

My point exactly.
The airport in Benue State is a military facility. Though the past administration was able to secure a licence to build a civil airport before handing over to the incumbent Father Hyacinth led administration. Hopefully, the man makes good on that project.

1 Like

Re: Flight To Benue State by Rolings: 8:10am On Aug 14, 2023
BoldBrainz:

For now the military and civilian flights use the TAC airbase (Tactical air command)....
But the state government in conjunction with a private firm is constructing a new airport which will be used strictly for civil aviation

1 Like

Re: Flight To Benue State by BoldBrainz(m): 8:16am On Aug 14, 2023
Rolings:

For now the military and civilian flights use the TAC airbase (Tactical air command)....
But the state government in conjunction with a private firm is constructing a new airport which will be used strictly for civil aviation

Quite right you are.

2 Likes

Re: Flight To Benue State by SanThiago: 4:02pm On Aug 15, 2023
deadkamalu:
it is a 3hours drive and the road is smooth. You can get a direct flight on Monday morning anyway

Thank you. Road travels always gives me nausea and I spend extra time to recover after every journey. I don't have that time now because it is an Emergency. Booked a d will update by tomorrow.

Youth copers are going to camp tomorrow so I think there should be a flight cool
Re: Flight To Benue State by Osariemen12: 5:14pm On Aug 15, 2023
Use Enugu. The road to Markudi is as bad as the other guy painted it. Mado, a friend of mine used the Enugu airport it last week en route Benue.
Re: Flight To Benue State by SanThiago: 10:28pm On Aug 16, 2023
Thanks Guys. I made the journey. There's a flight to Makurdi every Monday, Wednesday and Friday. The flight comes from Lagos and picks passengers from Abuja before departing to Makurdi.

Expensive, but I'm glad I don't have to spend all that hours on the road.

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu Has Lost His Magic Wand – Ex-rep Bugaje / People That Are Always Arguing With Reno Are Not Alright As Well / State Crisis: What They Want From Me—governor Fubara Confesses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.