Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,216 members, 7,829,359 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:52 AM

Struggling Agbado Poultry Farmer Cries For Help While Obidients Laugh � - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Struggling Agbado Poultry Farmer Cries For Help While Obidients Laugh � (1627 Views)

There Is Nothing Wrong In Eating Agbado And Cassava / Hausa Youths Mock Tinubu Over Viral 'Agbado And Cassava' Comment (VIDEO) / NURTW Crisis: Soldiers, Policemen Storm Agbado As MC Oluomo, Istijabah Draw Line (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Struggling Agbado Poultry Farmer Cries For Help While Obidients Laugh � by ednut1(m): 4:09am On Aug 13, 2023
I don’t wish anyone bad. But why do business owners on social media involve themselves in things like this. One other guy on Twitter after abusing igbos was tell people to come patronize his party drink business. Smh

3 Likes

Re: Struggling Agbado Poultry Farmer Cries For Help While Obidients Laugh � by ednut1(m): 4:10am On Aug 13, 2023
His posts during elections

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Struggling Agbado Poultry Farmer Cries For Help While Obidients Laugh � by ednut1(m): 4:12am On Aug 13, 2023

2 Likes

Re: Struggling Agbado Poultry Farmer Cries For Help While Obidients Laugh � by AllenSpencer: 4:37am On Aug 13, 2023
Pained and bitter lots!

All they celebrate is failure!

Hateful souls!

Why everything they support heads for doom!

The Nigerian Armed Forces are badly in need of a nuclear bomb! The required needs to be done urgently!

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Struggling Agbado Poultry Farmer Cries For Help While Obidients Laugh � by rinzaugustine: 4:40am On Aug 13, 2023
Peter Obi wanted to put Nigeria on world map but Tinubu supporters said they want to watch blue film, now Tinubu don put blue film for them and they started crying lol

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Struggling Agbado Poultry Farmer Cries For Help While Obidients Laugh � by Jflex07(m): 4:43am On Aug 13, 2023
Let him feed the birds corn.. Foolish agbado urrchin

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Struggling Agbado Poultry Farmer Cries For Help While Obidients Laugh � by IduNaOba: 4:59am On Aug 13, 2023
The twitter comments oo
Kai!
May this farm favour me and my family

11 Likes

Re: Struggling Agbado Poultry Farmer Cries For Help While Obidients Laugh � by Nobody: 5:06am On Aug 13, 2023
So because he made a choice his business should crumble. Nigerians are naturally wicked.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Struggling Agbado Poultry Farmer Cries For Help While Obidients Laugh � by accordadoga27(f): 5:12am On Aug 13, 2023
rinzaugustine:
Peter Obi wanted to put Nigeria on world map but Tinubu supporters said they want to watch blue film, now Tinubu don put blue film for them and they started crying lol

The world map he put Anambra on.

8 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Struggling Agbado Poultry Farmer Cries For Help While Obidients Laugh � by Nice2023(m): 5:13am On Aug 13, 2023
If u support evil and still want people,to support u,men u will reap the same evil.

I used to pay 240k at the beginning of every first time fees for my 3 children with slight increment,but today the new school fees for my children is about 450k as a result of the new govt mishandling everything.

How do u know someone that can deliver a smooth cheerful govt,it is by the policy and not by the number of times he has been in Power.

The govt is taking us no where.

If they increase ur salary today,with dollar galloping against naira,expect ur salary to dwindle because increase in fuel is inenviable. And if things continue to gallop above normal,many individuals would be sacked from work.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Struggling Agbado Poultry Farmer Cries For Help While Obidients Laugh � by Gadafii: 5:31am On Aug 13, 2023
Shey be he said he has agbado in his pocket, let him feed his birds with it 😎😎

It will favor me and my family gang, na sorrow and wailing go end am for una, you support a democratic coup in Nigeria and kick againts military coup in Niger, are you whining

6 Likes

Re: Struggling Agbado Poultry Farmer Cries For Help While Obidients Laugh � by Creamypie(m): 5:37am On Aug 13, 2023
Nice2023:
If u support evil and still want people,to support u,men u will reap the same evil.

I used to pay 240k at the beginning of every first time fees for my 3 children with slight increment,but today the new school fees for my children is about 450k as a result of the new govt mishandling everything.

How do u know someone that can udeliver a smooth cheerful govt,it is by the policy and not by the number of times he has been in Power.

The govt is taking us no where.

If u they increase ur salary today,with dollar galloping against naira,expect ur salary to dwindle because increase in fuel is inenviable.
no mind them o. Some believe in salary increase, some put faith in so called evil they call palliative, not knowing that galloping and unimaginable inflation make the above totally meaningless. Repair refineries, produce locally to reduce cost of fuel, all others will drop drastically,

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Struggling Agbado Poultry Farmer Cries For Help While Obidients Laugh � by Mjshexy(f): 6:10am On Aug 13, 2023
APC has really destroyed this Country, many of us kept pleading with Nigerians not to vote them in again but it seemed to them we are haters, everyone is feeling the heat now. May God help us sad

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Struggling Agbado Poultry Farmer Cries For Help While Obidients Laugh � by Kimjongun: 6:18am On Aug 13, 2023
Nothing to see here just Nigerians being Nigerians.

This is what they learn reading the Bible daily

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Struggling Agbado Poultry Farmer Cries For Help While Obidients Laugh � by Racoon(m): 6:22am On Aug 13, 2023
Karma aint forgets or forgives. You gonna reap just what you sow.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Struggling Agbado Poultry Farmer Cries For Help While Obidients Laugh � by Gerrard59(m): 6:23am On Aug 13, 2023
I am really glad my people are holding grudges and reminding people of the posts they made. If he had supported Tinubu with a clear mind, no issues. But when you mock other ethnic groups, lampoon Peter Obi unjustly (who is way richer than him), anything you see, take it like that. Just as the monkeys who cursed Jonathan and faced economic repercussions when Buhari dealt with them. I am sure those donkeys would have praised Buhari to high heavens if he had not won the election. Talmbout, "Buhari is the best president Nigeria never had".

Going forward, people should learn from the 2023 elections. Hold grudges, don't forgive or forget. Hold those grudges till you die! Don't pity Nigerians who voted for Emi Lokan whatsoever. When people play stoopid games, they should be allowed to win stoopid prizes. That is the fairest thing to do.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Struggling Agbado Poultry Farmer Cries For Help While Obidients Laugh � by Karleb(m): 6:27am On Aug 13, 2023
When I was wishing Akeredolu death, people might think it's too much.

I wish that business die totally!

1 Like

Re: Struggling Agbado Poultry Farmer Cries For Help While Obidients Laugh � by a4cube: 6:48am On Aug 13, 2023
AllenSpencer:
Pained and bitter lots!

Hateful souls!

The Nigerian Armed Forces are badly in need of a nuclear bomb! The required needs to be done urgently!

The only people with the brain in Nigeria to give Nigerian army nuclear bomb are the igbos. Chew on that.

If they celebrate failure then don't fail so that they will not see any failure to celebrate.

The did not support tinubu and tinubu is already doomed.

10 Likes

Re: Struggling Agbado Poultry Farmer Cries For Help While Obidients Laugh � by a4cube: 6:51am On Aug 13, 2023
IconicR:
So because he made a choice his business should crumble. Nigerians are naturally wicked.
He intentionally made a bigoted/Tribalistic choice that is crumbling his business. As you made your bed so you lie on it.

8 Likes

Re: Struggling Agbado Poultry Farmer Cries For Help While Obidients Laugh � by TimeMachine2: 7:04am On Aug 13, 2023
rinzaugustine:
Which world map did your pandora lying bigoted fool put anambra on? Obi, the thieving pandora clown should first contest for local government chairman in Festac Town.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Struggling Agbado Poultry Farmer Cries For Help While Obidients Laugh � by Bridget95(f): 7:04am On Aug 13, 2023
AllenSpencer:
Pained and bitter lots!

Hateful souls!

Nuclear bomb to do what ? Niger will soon release missiles from wagner arsenal on your roof in the night.

3 Likes

Re: Struggling Agbado Poultry Farmer Cries For Help While Obidients Laugh � by Bridget95(f): 7:06am On Aug 13, 2023
Let him convert the poultry to corn farm .it will yield better profit.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Struggling Agbado Poultry Farmer Cries For Help While Obidients Laugh � by maasoap(m): 7:06am On Aug 13, 2023
They laugh because they're sadists who don't respect freedom of others to choose. They believed their choice is the best, jokers. grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Struggling Agbado Poultry Farmer Cries For Help While Obidients Laugh � by TimeMachine2: 7:09am On Aug 13, 2023
a4cube:
The only people with the brain in Nigeria to give Nigerian army nuclear bomb are the igbos. Chew on that.

If they celebrate failure then don't fail so that they will not see any failure to celebrate.

The did not support tinubu and tinubu is already doomed.

Another meth clown 🤡, ibo states have produced the worst leaders since the advent of democracy in Nigeria and South East is the least developed and most deserted place in Nigeria 🇳🇬.

I thought charity should begin at home else why are you running away from your erosion ravaged, baby factory infested states?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Struggling Agbado Poultry Farmer Cries For Help While Obidients Laugh � by Bluehole: 7:17am On Aug 13, 2023
That is one of the reasons why you should be very careful in the choices you make or take in life. If a good company decides to employ an incompetent staff, na salary from ean collect be that like civil servants. Over time, that company gate will be overgrown by weeds of different species. Do you gerit?

IconicR:

1 Like

Re: Struggling Agbado Poultry Farmer Cries For Help While Obidients Laugh � by Againstallodds: 7:19am On Aug 13, 2023
The reality is that he should stay out of political discourse considering that he is a business man. Politics in Nigeria emotionally charged these days and business people have to try as much as possible to stay neutral and if possible avoid any comments on politics.
You may have your special candidate at heart but as a business man,you can keep it close to your heart. Many Nigerians are not happy considering the hardship they are going through and are ready to take it out on anyone who supported the government that brought the hardship on them

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Struggling Agbado Poultry Farmer Cries For Help While Obidients Laugh � by TimeMachine2: 7:22am On Aug 13, 2023
maasoap:
They laugh because they're sadists who don't respect freedom of others to choose. They believed their choice is the best, jokers. grin grin grin

Those lots are barbarians with mental perspicacity of medieval savages incapable of having normal social interactions or accepting contrary political views. They are genetically affected by decades of hateful desire to see other fail and suffers acute inferiority human complex recorded on any human groups.

1 Like

Re: Struggling Agbado Poultry Farmer Cries For Help While Obidients Laugh � by SemperFid: 7:22am On Aug 13, 2023
These are the idiots that said they will vote in a bad leader, someone without policies, someone that avoided all the debates, someone that made the most incoherent speeches and someone with criminal histories. These idiots voted him because they wanted to teach igbo people lessons.
This one is too early. I do not pity the idiots.

6 Likes

Re: Struggling Agbado Poultry Farmer Cries For Help While Obidients Laugh � by SemperFid: 7:23am On Aug 13, 2023
TimeMachine2:

Those lots are barbarians with mental perspicacity of medieval savages incapable of having normal social interactions or accepting contrary political views. They are genetically affected by decades of hateful desire to see other fail and suffers acute inferiority human complex recorded on any human groups.

The government he voted made bad policies that collapsed his poultry business and made him a failure. How is this a fault of igbo people?

Wake the fvck up.

5 Likes

Re: Struggling Agbado Poultry Farmer Cries For Help While Obidients Laugh � by jumper524(m): 7:27am On Aug 13, 2023
I never knew obidients are all billionaires begging on frontages everyday that they can't eat after modifying their initial comments.

Someone is asking for assistance not to eat, but to grow yet some people who don't even have 10% of what he has are talking as though obi presidency would have kept subsidy while also implemented a policy outside the book to defend the dwindling naira that has been a major reason for our poor economy.
Bunch of Jokers whose account numbers would fill everywhere once they see a giveaway thread.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Struggling Agbado Poultry Farmer Cries For Help While Obidients Laugh � by jumper524(m): 7:29am On Aug 13, 2023
SemperFid:

The government he voted made bad policies that collapsed his poultry business and made him a failure. How is this a fault of igbo people?

Wake the fvck up.
I can bet you don't even know the difference between a good policy and an effective policy.
You just want a miracle.
Jokers..
What are the positive policies obi would have implemented when he doesn't have the balls to remove subsidy?
Re: Struggling Agbado Poultry Farmer Cries For Help While Obidients Laugh � by a4cube: 7:38am On Aug 13, 2023
TimeMachine2:

Another meth clown 🤡, ibo states have produced the worst leaders since the advent of democracy in Nigeria and South East is the least developed and most deserted place in Nigeria 🇳🇬.

I thought charity should begin at home else why are you running away from your erosion ravaged, baby factory infested states?
You changed handle j7st to write rubbish.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Protest In Kano Over Economic Hardship, Food Inflation & High Cost Of Living / State Of Fire Fighting In Nigeria / One Year After: Their Excellencies’ Scorecards (v)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.